The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122 - Page 4 Empty Re: Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 7:33 pm

Scarlett blinked at Spock's sudden burst of anger. The table had been bent and the food went flying off. She just sat there a moment before she slowly nodded. "Ok," was all she said before she got up to clean up the food from the floor.

-------------------------------------

Fiona walked into the Officer's Mess with Nathan. She spotted Kal there with Lucia and strange feelings bubbled up inside of her at the sight. She didn't think that Lucia was a good match for Kal and she felt that she had more in common with Kal than Lucia did. However, she forced a smile as they approached them. When Kal hugged her and kissed her cheek, Fiona felt her face flush slightly. 

"Hello Kal," she said. She then looked at Lucia. "Hello Lucia."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122 - Page 4 Empty Re: Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 7:43 pm

Lucia's eyes took in both Nathan and Fiona and her cheeks flushed though it wasn't easy to see with her skin tone. "Hi!" She said awkwardly and gave Fiona a hug as well. "Hello Nathan," she said and hugged him next. She felt him kiss her cheek and her own cheeks felt as if they were going to catch fire. 'Why am I doing this?' She wondered. 'You can't rely on him forever' She thought but that voice kept telling her it was what she wanted.

"You look...amazing," Kal said and retook Lucia's hand. "Uh...we could...sit together...if you wanted," Kal blurted out before he could stop himself. Nathan groaned inwardly. Lucia had stepped away from him, it wasn't the other way around. "I'm game if Fiona is," Nathan said.

-----------------

"I apologize Scarlett," Spock said and got on his hands and knees to help her pick up the spilled food. "This is not at all what I wanted for us for tonight, I don't know what came over me," Spock said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 7:53 pm

Fiona wasn't certain how she felt about sitting at a table with Kal and Lucia, but she didn't want to create awkwardness either. She sighed inwardly, but forced a little smile. "That would be...nice," she finally said. They all got their food and then sat down together at a table. Fiona found herself sitting directly across from Kal. She tried not to, but she found that she kept looking at him.

------------------------------

Scarlett threw the spilled food out. She would have to use the replicator to make more. However, she stopped and looked at Spock. She reached out and gently caressed his cheek with her thumb as she looked into his eyes for a moment. They both seemed to have calmed down. She wrapped her arms around his neck and then kissed him and she felt him kiss her back. She slowly pulled back from the kiss, but kept her arms where they were. She looked at him and grinned a little. "You know...you could come to my class and just be there in the room. I have a feeling that would dissuade some of that male behavior."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 8:19 pm

Kal smiled at Fiona, she was gorgeous but so was Lucia. Kal felt a kinship with Fiona and he really liked her...alot and they were good friends. He wanted her to be happy. he wasn't certain Nathan was the guy for her but if he made her happy, he was happy.

"So, that was awkward...did you see Sulu's face? He couldn't leave fast enough. What was that all about anyway? Nathan, are you running a Yoga class? I heard something about women checking you out? Really?" Kal said with a grin. "So, what's the problem?" he asked. Lucia looked at all 3 of them in surprise. "Nathan, is that really happening? I didn't know you taught a yoga class, when did that start?" she asked interestingly. She and Nathan had made out but there hadn't been alot of touching. She secretly wondered what he looked like without clothes on. Both men were large and well muscled. Likely the largest men on the ship.

---------------

Spock kissed her back and rubbed her forearms softly with his hands. "I don't think that's a very good idea. You are my mate, my wife and I feel rather...selfish and protective...irrationally or not, when it involves you Scarlett. I...like our privacy. And when men...look at you that way, I feel as if...your body is no longer private," he said. "I don't want them thinking I'm lucky or otherwise because you're my mate. It alludes to...other things that we do...in private," Spock said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 8:32 pm

Fiona looked at Nathan and at Kal and Lucia. "Let's just say that Spock found out what was going on in Scarlett's Yoga classes regarding the men being there really just to look at her and he...wasn't happy about it. Scarlett was simply pointing out that it was unfair to remove her class from her when if Nathan were running a Yoga class it would like be made up of mostly women there to look at him."

--------------------------------------

"Our privacy will always remain our privacy," Scarlett said. She then smiled a little at him. "You know, I actually rather like that you are protective of me," she said and then kissed him again.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 8:46 pm

Kal chuckled and Nathan shook his head. "I know right?" Nathan said. "I'd be so self-conscious I don't think I could do the class," Nathan said. "I give Scarlett respect for that.," Kal said.

"It reminds me of the dance we were forced to go to. If I wasn't friends with Fiona, I'd never gotten the courage to ask anyone to dance," Kal said. "Lucia is a great dancer," Nathan said. But as he recalled her showing him, what she called 'Salsa' a kind of dance, it actually turned him on. His cheeks went pink thinking about her. It was sensual and exciting to watch her move.

The Server came and took their orders and then brought 4 glasses and poured them some white wine. It wasn't real but it tasted pretty good.

----------------

"Oh? When I was certain you'd say that you can take care of yourself," he said as they got off of the floor. As he sat back into his chair Scarlett came with him and bent her knees and was on his lap, her arms around his neck. "I'm not sorry I ripped your...garment," Spock said. "I don't know why I did that. Or why I feel like being rough with you tonight," Spock said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 8:58 pm

Fiona smiled across the table at Kal when he mentioned the dance they had been forced to go to when they were younger. Their first dances had actually been with each other and Fiona still thought fondly of that night. She and Kal just had so much...history together. They had similar backgrounds and knew each other's families. She felt like she could talk to him about anything. She felt a connection to him. 

Lucia smiled and blushed a little when Nathan complimented her on her dancing skills. She remembered showing him how to Salsa and she thought about the two of them dancing together as she looked at him. 

------------------------------

"I can take care of myself," Scarlett said with a little smile as she sat on his lap with her arms wrapped around his neck. "But that doesn't mean I don't like you being protective of me as well." She looked at Spock and began to think that perhaps what they needed tonight was just a quiet evening. Nothing passionate, but there could still be intimacy. "Are you hungry?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 9:10 pm

"I didn't say that you couldn't...Not anymore," he said as he looked at her. "I mean, not for food," Spock said and his mouth had a slight grin on it. "Perhaps, you could show me how....flexible you are," Spock said suggestively.

-------------------------

Their meals came and Kal looked at the chicken which Fiona got. "It looks better than it sounded. I've never had Chicken Marsala so I didn't trust it," he said. "It's kind of sweet, right?" Nathan asked. Lucia smiled. "It is, have a taste," she said and fed Kal with her own fork. Kal tasted it. "Hmm, it is pretty good," he said. "I should have just asked you Fiona. Our tastes are similar usually," Kal said. Lucia looked at Fiona and for what ever reason felt threatened by her in regard to Kal. It was odd for her to feel that way but she felt the same about Nathan. It wasn't right, it was selfish but it was how she felt. She reached over and put her hand on Kal's thigh. High up and her fingertips were on the inside of his thigh. Kal took her touch in stride though.

Nathan saw what Lucia was doing, her arm was extended out so far, her hand had to be on his thigh. This bothered him more than it should and he shifted his arm and set it behind Fiona's neck. Slowly, he rubbed the back of her neck when he knew it felt good to be rubbed.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 9:18 pm

Scarlett looked over at Spock and saw the slight grin on his face. It was incredibly rare to see him grin and it caused her to grin and then him to grin even more. Food was forgotten for the moment and passion and love overtook them.

---------------------------------------

Fiona glanced at Lucia and she saw the angle of her arm and she knew her hand must be on Kal's thigh. Just knowing that her hand was there made her...upset. Kal had chosen Lucia, but the way he kept looking at her made her think that maybe he had feelings for her. Then, she felt Nathan's hand suddenly on the back of her neck. As his fingers began to rub her skin she glanced over at Kal and she saw him tense up as he looked at what Nathan was doing to her.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 9:35 pm

They talked about the mission and some of the stranger races that they knew about. The night drew on but eventually it was time to call it a night. Nathan had an early start but he walked Fiona back to her quarters and they shared a real kiss that time and then a few more before they said goodbye. Lucia had tried to get Kal to come in but Kal too had an early start tomorrow. However she knew when a man was into her and it was obvious Kal wasn't. Not in the way Nathan was. She felt guilty for messing with Nathan by touching Kal but she didn't know how to take a man who didn't bend over backward for her. She knew Nathan cared about her but he didn't put up with her games. Maybe that was what was bothering her? She didn't like feeling like she owed him either and she owed him dearly for everything he had done.

-----------

Fiona's door chimed. When she opened it, Kal wads there. "Hi...sorry to bother you Fiona...I know it's late...could we...talk?" Kal asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 9:41 pm

Fiona was in her room getting ready for bed. She thought about the kiss she and Nathan had shared. It had been nice, but she couldn't help but wonder what a kiss from Kal would feel like. Yes, they had kissed once when they were children...but they weren't children anymore. 

She heard her door bell chime and she grabbed her robe and put it on. She walked over and opened the door. She was surprised to see Kal standing there. When he asked if they could talk she nodded and let him in and the door closed behind him. "Would you like some tea?" she offered.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 9:45 pm

When he saw her in her robe he considered just telling her that they could talk later. He should and they could. But he needed to get this out before he lost the courage to say what he was feeling.

"No thank you," he said. "But...don't let me stop you," he said. He stepped past her and looked around the room. He rubbed the palm of his hand with his fingers. He always did that when he was very nervous and she'd recognize that. "It is late..." he said as his courage was beginning to wane.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 9:48 pm

Fiona looked at Kal. She had known him since they were 6 years old. She knew when he was nervous and when she saw him rubbing the palm of his hand with his fingers she knew he was nervous. She slowly moved up to him while he looked around the room and when he looked over at her he would see her standing right in front of him. She didn't say anything. She just took his face in her hands and pulled him down towards her and kissed him.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 10:09 pm

Kal did not expect her to kiss him. A thousand things came to him in that kiss. How important their friendship was to him. And what this might mean. Fiona's lips were so soft and supple and warm. And it was the way she pulled him down. Like she couldn't take not doing that to him anymore. By the time they came up for air they were both out of breath and looking into one another's eyes. "Wow Fiona," he said as he touched his lips and stepped away from her. He put his back to her because he wasn't certain if he could say what he had to say when she was looking at him like that.

"I wanted to talk to you...about dinner. When Nathan put his hand behind your neck...I didn't like it," Kal said and he turned his head half way. "And I know that doesn't make any sense. I mean...it shouldn't," he said as he turned back and looked at her. "I keep thinking it was fate that we met up again like this. And I remember our friendship. All of it, like it was yesterday," Kal said. "I could take losing anything but that Fiona. And yet...I've wanted that kiss since I first saw you again," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 10:19 pm

Fiona hadn't realized just how much she had wanted to kiss Kal until their lips had finally touched. Kissing Nathan had been nice, but kissing Kal was...incredible. There was a spark there...a spark she had not felt with Nathan, nor with her ex-fiancee. They kissed until they needed air and Fiona could see by the way Kal was looking at her that he had things he wanted to say. He turned his back to her as he spoke and she listened quietly to everything he said. She was quiet a moment before she finally spoke.

"Perhaps you and I were destined for more than just friendship Kal. I feel things for you that I don't feel for Nathan and that I never felt for the man I almost married. You and I just feel...right. You know me better than anyone and you're the one I've thought about at night right before I go to sleep."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 10:39 pm

Kal could not believe this was happening. Her words were alot like what he was going through but he had been trying to resist it. "Fiona...I'm not perfect...I make mistakes. If we...took this to another level and it didn't work out, where would we be then? Would you leave the ship like last time? Where would our friendship be then? And if we just stay as we are..." He said as if he was working out his thoughts aloud. He looked down at the floor and his brow furled as he tried to hold back the strong emotions that coursed through him. Even talking about this made butterflies flutter around in his stomach. And he felt like his forehead was sweating. Was he in love with her? Was that why all of this scared him so much? And Kal had never been afraid of anything in his life.

"Because I'm in love with you Fiona. And I'm dating Lucia...but to be honest...I don't really know why," Kal said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 10:43 pm

Fiona felt a few tears come to her eyes as she heard Kal admit that he was in love with her. She looked at him and into his eyes. "I'm in love with you too Kal. I realized it the moment I saw you with Lucia, but I was afraid to tell you because I thought that maybe you wouldn't feel the same. I've been so unhappy recently, but you...you make me happy."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 10:52 pm

"What about Nathan? Word has it that he's had a rough time of it...in the woman department. I also found out that something terrible happened to Lucia during a mission involving the Orion Syndicate. Nathan, helped her through her...troubles and now, I'm not certain what Lucia is doing. I think she still likes him...I haven't made any promises to her but, considering that we're all going to be on this ship for a long time...what do we do?" Kal asked. "because if you don't kiss me again and soon...I think I'll die," Kal said with a smile.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 10:55 pm

Fiona had a strong feeling that Nathan still had feelings for Lucia. However, she had also seen the way Lucia looked at Nathan at dinner so she suspected that she had feelings for him as well. Lucia would have to work through her feelings and figure out what she wanted with Nathan. However, Fiona knew what she wanted and he was standing right in front of her. She smiled at him and then leaned up and kissed him again.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 11:23 pm

Kal kissed her back and their kisses lingered and became more passionate. He didn't want the kiss to end but he needed to talk to Lucia. He held her face in his hands and brushed back her golden hair. "I...better go..." Kal said. But it would be clear to her that he didn't want to.

----------------

The next morning Kal hit the chime on Lucia's door. When it opened she was in her robe. She took a step out into the hall, looked both ways and then pulled Kal into her room. As soon as she did, she untied her robe and it fell to the floor. Kal's eyes drew up as he looked upon her naked form. Lucia was indeed lithe but she also had nice curve as well. Her dark skin glistened as if she had recently taken a shower and her hair was damp.

"I want you to take me Kal, right now. I see the way you look at Fiona. I'm not stupid Kal. And I know that there's something between Nathan and I," she said as she took his hands and put them on her breasts. "I need you Kal, I need you to make love to me," Lucia said. "On that Orion base...I was violated. I want this...my choice, this is my choice. Please Kal," she asked.

Kal wanted to pull back but she pressed his hands onto her flesh. "Please Kal...no one has to know," she said. Kal looked into Lucia's eyes and saw how much she needed him.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 11:49 pm

12 Days later...

“Captain, the Ion trail of the Xyrillian ship…” Scarlett said but then she paused. “Captain, I’ve picked up a ship on long range sensors,” Elyse said. Kirk glanced at Scarlett but then turned and faced Elyse. “Talk to me Elyse,” He said. “It’s a D7 battlecruiser...Captain...It’s Klingon,” she said. Kirk rubbed his chin as he thought a moment.

“Captain, the Xyrillian’s Ion trail leads along that Battlecruisers flight path,” Scarlett said. “Damn...they must have had more engine trouble and now they're sharing the Klingon ship’s Warp Field,” Kirk said as he crossed his arms over his chest and sat back in his chair.

“Mr. Quinn?” Kirk asked. “Captain, the D7 can easily outgun us and the though we’re not at war with the Klingons, they won’t thank us for contacting them. I think contacting them is dubious at best,” he said.

Scotty rubbed in conditioner into Sofia’s long hair. She tilted her head back as his fingers massaged her scalp. Her belly was swollen as if she were 3 months pregnant already and her breasts had swelled so much she had to replicate a new set of Bra’s. Now that she and Scotty had come to an understanding, she spent more time in his quarters than her own. Scotty kissed her shoulder and he messaged her breasts just so it soothed her and didn’t hurt. Her mouth opened slightly as she moaned softly at what he was doing. She tilted her head back onto his shoulder and directed his hand between her legs. She lifted one leg up to rest on the small, corner shelf so he would have better access to her with his fingers. She pressed a hand onto the shower glass as his fingers brought her pleasure. The intercom chimed.

“Scotty, we’ve located the Xyrillian ship. We need you and Sofia on the bridge,” Kirk said. “Yes Captain,” Scotty said. “Don’t stop…” Sofia said and then her body shook as an orgasm made her body shake with pleasure.

A short time later Scotty and Sofia came onto the bridge. Sofia had to wear a paternity coat over her uniform to hide her baby bump.

“Ok, Amara...lets see how this goes,” Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 31, 2020 8:39 am

Though Sofia tried to hide the baby bump that had already developed, rumors had spread around the ship that Sofia was pregnant and that the baby was Scotty's. Considering how much time she was spending with Scotty in his quarters no one seemed in disagreement with that. Only Sofia, Scotty, Dr. McCoy, Kirk, and Amara knew the truth. Jim had not even told Spock or Elyse. Elyse, Spock, and Scarlett were all immensely curious as to why they were chasing this Xyrillian's ship across the galaxy. 

Sofia had not really been able to work with Scotty in the engine room, but she had begun more detailed plans for the holodeck. She had barely been seen in 12 days and when she and Scotty came onto the bridge everyone looked over at her for a moment, but then their attentions quickly turned back to the Klingon D7 battlecruiser in front of them. Sofia's eyes widened when she saw the ship. Scotty directed her to sit down at the Engineering station and he stood beside her. He had become rather protective of her recently. 

Amara was ready to contact the Klingons, but she waited for her husband's word. From her time with the Romulans, Amara was very familiar with the Klingons and knew this would be a delicate situation. Once he gave it, she hailed the ship and opened up a channel for James.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 31, 2020 9:04 am

"Klingon Vessel, This is Captain Kirk of the Federation Vessel, Enterprise," Kirk said. The moment he spoke the Klingons swung around and faced their ship.

"Captain, their charging weapons," Nathan said. "Shields!" Kirk snapped and Elyse raised their shields. Just in time, the Klingons hit them with a Photon Torpedo. Soon after the Klingon Commander was on the view screen. "I am Kar'tall, of the Klingon Empire, Captain of the Tot'Sha, what gives you the right, to contact my ship!" He said.

"Captain, are you...experiencing random malfunctions and the destabilization of your warp field?" Kirk asked. The Klingon ship, inside was dark and hued in reds, browns and blacks. There was little eloquence to their designs. The two Klingons behind the Captain looked at one another.

"I'm asking because we've experienced the same thing recently. There is a cloaked hip of Xyrillians sharing your warp field," Kirk said. "A cloaked ship!? Those pa'toks!" "No, their actually a friendly race...just trying to get home," Kirk said. However even as he said that the Klingons fired their aft disruptors randomly. The third blast hit the Xyrillian ship then they immediately locked onto them with a tractor beam.

"We will kill them all but their Captain. I shall mount his head on my wall!," the Klingon Captain said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 31, 2020 9:14 am

From the moment contact was made with the Klingon ship, Elyse had been prepared to raise the shields and the moment he gave the order she was ready. It was a good thing too because the shields came up just in time before they were hit with a Photon Torpedo. The tension on the bridge was rising quickly. 

Sofia felt Scotty take her hand as the Klingons began to fire in the direction of the Xyrillian ship. As Sofia watched the tractor beam lock on she began to feel herself losing hope that this was going to end well. Despite what Ah'Len had done to her, she knew they were a peaceful race and she didn't want anything bad to happen to them.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 31, 2020 9:35 am

"No Captain...there is a pregnancy involved," Kirk said hastily. There was a pause and then the Klingon Captain and the two men behind him laughed uproariously. "Captain, you should remind your crew to stay away from Aliens," he said gleefully.

"Well its more than that, there is a health issue. And you might not be aware, these Xyrillians possess a device, technology...a Holodeck. This Holodeck can make you see and feel as if you're standing in the city center of Kronos," Kirk said. The Klingon looked intrigued.

"If this...technology pleases me...I may decide to spare them," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next