The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bit OF Sun And Sand Stardate 2259.192

2 posters

Go down

A Bit OF Sun And Sand Stardate 2259.192 Empty A Bit OF Sun And Sand Stardate 2259.192

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:39 pm

“Captain, we’ve received permission to dock,” Amara said. “Kal, slow to ½ impulse for docking maneuvers,” Kirk said. “I sir,” Kal said as the ship slowed. The planet, Risa, was very beautiful even from orbit. There were all sorts of ships docked at the station and infact, if Kirk hadn’t called ahead, they might of had to wait for a berth and who knew how long that would take.

“Wow, look at all that water!” Fiona said. “And all of it is beach front,” Kal said. “The planet can support millions of guests,” Kal said. The ship slowed until Kal set the impulse drive to zero. The docking clamps extended and they heard that familiar metallic sound as they took hold of the ship to hold it in place for the airlocks to extend out. Kal turned to Elyse.

“Elyse, I’d like you to try to find a souvenir for me. It’s called a Horgon. It’s a little Idol but they don’t have them where we’re going to be. “I’d really appreciate it,” Kal said. “They’re free so they often run out pretty fast,” Kal said.

As they all stood Beta Shift came onto the bridge. “Chekhov, you have the con,” Kirk said and then followed everyone else out.

--------------------

McCoy had a single, small shoulder bag all packed and ready to go while Elyse seemed to have more to get to yet.

“Jesus, we’re only going for 4 days!” He said in surprise when he came into their room.

-------------------

Kirk followed Amara into their quarters and he was already packed and ready as well. He brought out a loud looking hawaian shirt and showed it to Amara. “What do you think? Sexy right?” He asked.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

A Bit OF Sun And Sand Stardate 2259.192 Empty Re: A Bit OF Sun And Sand Stardate 2259.192

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:52 pm

Amara was so excited about this and as they neared the planet everyone just stared out the view screen. There was so much water and it looked sunny and beautiful. Amara couldn't wait for them to be able to spend several days alone together on the beach. 

They headed back to their quarters and Amara started to get changed out of her uniform. She turned and looked at the shirt James brought out and she had to press her lips together and put her hand partially over her mouth to keep herself from laughing. It was certainly not like anything she had ever seen him wear before. She managed to get herself under control. "Well...you'll certainly be easy to spot," she teased lovingly.

----------------------------------------------

Elyse had already changed out of her uniform and into something more casual, but she had decided to add a few more things to her bag at the last minute. "I like having options," she explained. She then thought about what she had added to the bag. "Of course if I bring that dress I'll need another pair of shoes...." She went back to the closet and found the shoes and put them in the bag. "Ok...now I'm packed...I think...."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Bit OF Sun And Sand Stardate 2259.192 Empty Re: A Bit OF Sun And Sand Stardate 2259.192

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:20 pm

They all had to for a long line to get down to the reception area. Both transporters were working to get everyone down as fast as humanly possible. Once they arrived they were met by men and women in colorful shorts or bikinis. They had lais on their necks and they smiled and were kissing cheeks and placing more lais on all of their necks. THere were a group of women dancing to the sides and men playing instruments as they stepped through. Men with carts came up to take their bags and their bags were whisked away and tall, tropical drinks set into their hands. Kirk, Amara, McCoy, Elyse, Spock and Scarlett were all going to relatively the same area why everyone else began to fan out and go in seperate directions. Kal and Fiona did not beam down with everyone else. Kal knew where to go and he used that knowledge. They appeared in a small entrance and like the others, a man with a cart came and took their belongings and set drinks in their hands and lais on their necks.

Small Trams whisked people away either up the beach or down while others dropped people off. "Uh, what's the weather going to be like?" Scotty asked a woman near them. "Hello Mr. Scott," the beautiful blonde said. "It is sunshine all day today and everyday. The planet has a weather control station," she said. Scotty just smiled and he did check her out though Sofia was checking out a young man with dark skin and abs for days.

Amara and James stepped right onto a tram and were whisked away down the beach. Elyse and McCoy took the next one and Spock and Scarlett the next. In minutes the tram stopped and they all stepped out and the scene before them was breathtaking. White sand, green blue ocean and nothing but blue sky. The temperature was nice and warm but not too warm and a breeze moved across them. The resort was huge behind them. it was all white and it jutted up into the sky. THere were several pools and several hot tubs peppered about the resort. Kirk counted a dozen small bars and though there were people, the place was so large he suspected that they'd likely have at least 100 meters of beach front to themselves.

"What do you want to do first?" he asked Amara.

------------------

Elyse and McCoy decided to visit the room first. The turbolift had taken them high up into the high rise. The double doors opened at their approach and the massive expanse of their room came to life as lights came on, the fireplace lit and the door wall doors opened. That caught their eye and as they walked forward, the patio opened up to their own private hot tub. Their suite had a massive, stone bathroom, a dining room, a full kitchen, an office and the bedroom was HUGE with a massive 4 post bed. The room was brightly decored with just about every comfort they could want. On the table was a bottle of Champagne on ice and 2 glasses. Beside that were something covered in what looked like chocolate.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:36 pm

Amara was awestruck by how beautiful everything was. The resort was massive, but the beach didn't seem to be overcrowded. The weather was sunny and the perfect temperature without being too hot and there was a light breeze that brought a floral, tropical smell with it. Amara had brought her holocamera with her and planned to take a lot of pictures. 

"I say let's go get changed and hit the beach," she said with a grin. 

-------------------------------

The moment the doors to the suite opened, Elyse's jaw dropped and her eyes widened. The suit was the largest suite she had ever seen in her life and the nicest she had ever seen in her life. Leonard seemed to be having the same reaction she was as they both just stood there for a few solid moments taking in what they could see. Elyse's shock quickly transformed to pure child-like delight as she began to explore the entire suite. She found the bottle of champagne and beside it was a plate of something that appeared to be covered in chocolate. She grinned over at Leonard. 

"Wanna get in the hot tub?"

-------------------------------

Scotty and Sofia headed to their hotel. It wasn't as fancy as the resort, but it was still quite nice and had an ocean view. Sofia enjoyed the fact that they could share a room here. "You don't think Keesner is going to get into too much trouble without us, do you?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:07 pm

The door to their room opened up and the lights came on and the fireplace suddenly lit. The room was large and open with a large living room area and an eat in kitchen. The bathroom which was off their massive bedroom had a huge tub that wad the size of the hot tub. The bed was huge and their balcony was more space than the two of them needed but it overlooked the ocean. Their bags were delivered and unpacked and James went to the drawer and checked out where his clothes were. He decided to just take off the shirt and underneath his shorts he had a black speedo-like bathing suit though the suit went down his legs slightly.

"How adventurous are you Amara? Would you go out with just lais to cover up your breasts?" Kirk asked her. Clearly he was into it but he wasn't certain she would be.

-----------------------

"So, Hot tub, sex, champagne, chocolate, more sex then the beach?" McCoy said with a grin.

----------------------

"I should call him and tell him to get down!" he said as he sipped his drink with a chuckle. "Now, my Spanish lovely, shall we hit the bar and then the pool or the beach?" He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:21 pm

Amara grinned as she walked into their suite. It was incredibly nice and she could picture them getting quite cozy in front of the fireplace at night. She already had her bikini on underneath her dress and she grinned at James' suggestion. She pulled off the dress, revealing the red bikini underneath. She then reached back and tugged at the string of her top and felt it come loose. She pulled the bikini top off and just had the lais on. "You mean like this?"

------------------------------------

Spock and Scarlett had reached their room and had gotten settled in. Their room, like the others, had a beach view and a large balcony. Scarlett stepped out and felt the breeze as she looked down at the beach. 

------------------------------------

Sofia laughed and finished her drink. "I say let's hit the bar and then the pool."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:44 pm

Kirk smiled and nodded. "Oh yeah," He said as he kissed her. "I can't wait to feel the sand between my toes," he said. They had stopped at a small Tiki bar on t eh way to the beach. And indeed, they passed one couple that were coming from a walk along the beach. There were double, covered loungers about every 100 meters down the beach but Kirk had reserved this one, closest to their room for all 4 days and someone would come to fill drink and food orders all day long.

The ocean was just spectacular. Just watching it seemed to loosen up knots in Kirk's back and shoulders. After they had a few drinks and they had soaked up alot of sun they decided to go for a swim. Amara set her lais down on the lounger and the water was warm, almost too warm but it felt wonderful. They didn't go very far out and they swam and held one another as they enjoyed the feeling of being suspended in the water as their bodies were against one another. Kirk allowed Amara to turn around as he knelt on the sandy floor of the Ocean. She balanced herself and leaned her head back on his shoulder as she relaxed against him. She was able to hold her arms out to the sides and nearly just float there like that as James availed himself of her body.

----------------------------

"I like how the breeze moves your hair," Spock said. "You are the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen Scarlett...have I ever told you that?" Spock said as he came up behind her. "I love you Scarlett," he whispered into her ear as his hands moved and lifted her arms up sensually. And as sensually he drew his hands down the length of her body from her arms down to her hips then he took in the scent of her hair.

Sofia floated on a blue, floaty in the pool. It was just them and Scotty had retrieved for them a couple more drinks. He got back into the water and slowly waded over to her. "An here I have a beautiful mermaid all to meself," Scotty said as he kissed her right above her right breast. She had her eyes closed and he detected a smile on her lips as he set the glasses into the cupholders on her floaty. He kissed her and felt her kiss him back then he left her be to enjoy the peace of the pool. He took his drink and shifted back to the edge of the pool then settled against it with his arms to the sides as he allowed his body to float up. It was a perfect day to be in the pool.

Finally Elyse and McCoy made it out of their room and Elyse had seen a woman with a cart with those Idols on it pass by them. McCoy stopped her and got one from her and gave it to Elyse to give to Kal. They continued to their lounger and they deposited their drinks and the Idol on the tables. The sun, the temperature, the sky, it was just all too perfect with the sound of the rolling waves in front of them.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:04 pm

Amara was in absolute paradise. She had on a pair of sunglasses and a wide brimmed black hat as she and James made their way down to the beach. She got quite a few looks from some of the men they passed by and one of them even whistled which caused her to grin. She was delighted to know that James had reserved loungers for them for all 4 days they were there. She relaxed back and soaked up the sun. Almost instantaneously, her body began to relax and she felt more at ease than she ever had before. 

They eventually made it into the water and as she floated there, relaxed back against James she smiled. "You know, when we retire we should split our time between the farm in Iowa and here."

-------------------------------------

Scarlett sensed Spock come up behind her. What he said surprised her...but in a nice way. She smiled a little when she felt his hands on her body. However, hearing Spock say that he loved her meant more to her than anything else he could ever say because he did not say it very often. "I love you too Spock," she whispered back. She felt his arms encircle around her waist. "I remember the first time we met back at the Academy. I had had other instructors who simply couldn't challenge me and then they paired me with you. You walked in to the lab and I swear I felt something between us from that very moment."

-------------------------------------

Elyse was thrilled to find the Idol for Kal. She didn't want to let him down and now she could relax about that. They made their over to their loungers and got settled. Elyse relaxed back and then smiled over at Leonard. 

"I love the Enterprise, but it's going to be extremely difficult to go back after all of this."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:22 pm

Kirk laughed a real laugh. He hadn't done that for a while. Kirk held her as she just floated there. "Then its settled, Winters here and Spring and Summer in Iowa," Kirk said. He had thought about them having kids but quickly remembered that they couldn't have that. Well then, more time for them, he supposed. "You woman, are going to have to learn to cook," he said as his hands massaged her pale breasts. Probably not pale for long being exposed to the sun. The water made her nipples erect. "But I don't know, do people like us really retire?" Kirk asked.

-----------------------------------------------

"It was my sexy ability to recall the papers you had written that did it, wasn't it?" Spock said as he slipped his hands under her shirt. "You were surprised that I read them and remembered them I think," he said as his strong hands moved to her breasts. He couldn't touch her flesh but his fingers found her nipples anyway. "It wasn't a bad read," Spock said as if he wasn't doing what he was doing. He could feel her desire building so he knew he was doing something she liked. "I snuck looks at your breasts several times early on. You were still just a student and it wasn't right but I couldn't stop myself," he admitted. He had never told her that before.

-----------------------------------------------

While Elyse and McCoy relaxed a young woman approached them. She had jet black hair and a small symbol tattooed onto her forehead. She wasn't just beautiful, she was gorgeous. And her top was so sheer Elyse and Leonard could see her nipples. "Would you two like to...play a game? My name is Jihia," she said as she bent to sit down at the foot of their lounger. McCoy's jaw nearly dropped and he looked at Elyse. "Uh, what kind of game," He asked though his voice had gone up one octive. "Well, we have all sorts of games, just about anything that you desire," She said as she lightly touched Elyse's leg in a very sensual manner.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:36 pm

Amara smiled to hear James laugh again. He had a wonderful laugh and she loved hearing it. She sighed softly as she felt his hands on her breasts and decided to ignore his cooking comment. She did however consider his question. "I suppose at some point. Being retired though doesn't mean we couldn't still travel and explore. It would just be on our own terms and speed. We're at the beginning of our careers and it's a long way off, but it's still something to think about."

---------------------------------

Scarlett felt Spock's hands on her breasts and a feeling of desire began to grow inside her. She smiled a little when he admitted looking at her breasts early on. "I know you did and now I have a confession. I knew you were going to be at that party. I went there specifically to find you and I wore the dress I wore hoping to catch your attention."

---------------------------------

Elyse took a sip of her drink and then put it down just as a young woman approached them. Elyse immediately tensed up and became slightly jealous of the way Leonard looked at the woman who identified herself at Jihia. She certainly didn't like the way the woman touched her and she pulled her leg away.

"No, we don't want to play a game."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:56 pm

The woman looked shocked. "Oh, uh...But you openly display the Horgon," she said as she pointed at the idle "Do you not seek Jumarharung? Open sexual expression?" She asked. McCoy's eyes bulged and hoped Elyse would not jump on the woman. "Elyse..." McCoy said softly.

-------------------------

"You out maneuvered me?" Spock said and his hands and fingers paused what they were doing. Obviously he had seen that evening a completely different way. He didn't know it but his reaction was very much like when she beat him at 3d chess. She could sense him drawing deeper into his thoughts as he delved his memories. She would need to do something to bring him back to where he had been...pleasuring her.

"Well, maybe on this voyage, we will discover some place new, some place wonderful," Kirk said as he shifted and slipped his hand down her well-toned stomach and down inside her bikini bottoms. "Somehow, leaving the chair...it just seems to far away," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:10 pm

Elyse's eyes bulged and she felt her cheeks redden from embarrassment. "What? No! We didn't know what it meant. A friend asked me to...." Elyse then realized what Kal had done and she pulled out her communicator. "Kal, I'm going to find you and I'm going to kill you."

-----------------------------------

Scarlett felt Spock's fingers pause in what they were doing and she realized that he was delving down into his memories. She turned around in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him. 

-----------------------------------

Amara closed her eyes and moaned softly as she felt James' fingers slip inside her bikini bottoms. She let him do what he wanted to her. Her toes curled and neither of them spoke for a while as he pleasured her. Eventually, her entire body tensed up and she gasped from the feeling that overcame her and then she began to relax.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:39 pm

MCCoy gestured to the woman and she stood and left abruptly. McCoy barely held back a chuckle as he figured out that it was some kind of joke. McCoy shifted and snatched her communicator from her hand and tossed it back into the sand. He knocked the Horgon or whatever it was called off of the side table and kissed Elyse. "How about a swim my love?" McCoy asked with a grin.

--------------------------

After they made love Spock and Scarlett soaked in the jet tub. Scarlett laid against him as the surface of the water bubbled to the jets pushing the water. Spock laid his head back and Scarlett laid hers against his neck as tension leaked from their bodies. "Do you intend on using contraceptives, Scarlett?" Spock asked her softly.

With the Ocean waves crashes so near and the warmth of the sun and the feel of the warm water on them, it was probably one of the best afternoon's Kirk had had in a very long time. They ended up on their loungers again and had their drinks refreshed as Kirk fed her small pieces of chilled, tropical fruits. He liked the reddish fruit the best though he didn't know its name. "We could buy a vineyard? And make wine instead of farming," Kirk said. "We like wine, I think it would be fun," He said though that too was alot of work, likely. But maybe they could both do it with some help? It was an idea," he said as she fed him a piece of fruit and he sucked sensually on her fingers. it was like they were on a real honeymoon. He was surprised she hadn't put the bikini top back on though the lais did hide her breasts pretty well. She looked like she belonged in a place like this, she looked beautiful.

Scotty and Sofia were in the corner of the pool. She was up against the walls and he was kissing her as she held onto the walls. The bartender had left to occupy a different bar and that meant that they were alone. They were just kissing but if it had been darker? Well, they'd probably be doing alot more than that! They were well on their way to becoming nicely inebriated and enjoying the day.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:01 pm

The week that they had gone without making love had been the longest they had gone since their bonding. Scarlett hadn't realized how much she had needed Spock until that moment. Afterwards, Spock suggested that they relax in the jet tub. She laid back against him and relaxed her head against his neck. Scarlett slowly began to relax, though the memory of everything that had happened was still fresh in her mind. She heard Spock's question and she was quiet for a moment before speaking gently.

"Yes...for now...until the mission is over."

--------------------------------------------

Amara and James had not had a traditional wedding or a proper Honeymoon. Their decision to get married had been a quick one, but Amara had never complained because she had simply wanted to be married to him. This, however, felt like a Honeymoon and Amara planned on enjoying every moment of it. She and James relaxed back on the loungers and chilled, tropical fruit was brought to them. They fed each other pieces of it and Amara smiled at him. "When you and I first met at that Sim...could you have imagined that we would end up like this?"

--------------------------------------------

Sofia was completely in love with Scotty. True, they fought like an old, married couple when on duty, but it was only because they were both so passionate about their jobs and anyone who knew them could see how much they cared for one another. They had both had a bit to drink and were quite tipsy, but not drunk yet...although on their way...and were making out in the corner of the pool. They had the pool completely to themselves. Sofia slowly pulled back from the kiss and looked at him.

"I love you."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:31 am

Risa proved to be just as beautiful at night. McCoy and Elyse had a moonlight dinner out on the beach. They had put a table, chairs, dinner ware and surrounded the table with 4 white blinds so they’d be able to eat in utter privacy. McCoy had surf and turf though he had never heard of the fish that they had served him along with his steak. It was delicious though and so was the wine and the company.

McCoy was dressed in cloth, off white pants and short sleeved light blue silk shirt that showed off a bit of his chest. Foot wear was not required and the sand was still warm under his feet from a whole day of sunlight. The table was small enough so that they could hold hands and trade tastes of their food. There were flaming tiki stands all around them and Elyse’s hair glowed beautifully in the flickering light.  

The Starlight Lagoon was exactly like Kal had described it. The ambient light coming from below the water made the entire area glow. It was very beautiful, magical even and Kal had no trouble getting her clothes off as they swam nude in the warm water. The stones were smooth and were high enough out of the water to be able to be sat upon if Fiona used her arms to keep her on top of it. The water was just above her chest. Kal moved up to her and put his hand on her hips to steady her. “So you like my little secret place?” he asked. “Now its ours,” Kal said. “Your’s and mine,” he said. “And you’re mine,” Kal said as he kissed her and put her arms up onto his neck. It had been weird at first. It was almost like she had become a sister but after the second kiss...all of that oddness had faded away. They were lovers now and he felt her shift her right arm and she reached down and took hold of him. Kal smiled into their kiss just as she did.

Scotty wasn’t great with chopsticks but he was trying. Each time his food fell from them Sofia giggled. He liked the sushi but he had never had it before. This was Sofia’s suggestion and they ofcourse had ordered Saki with their meal to continue their descension into oblivion. They were both drunk but they were together and having fun.

“We might not have if you hadn’t told me no.” Kirk said. “I won’t say you would have been a one and done thing though,” Kirk said teasingly. “But, you were also a spy then. Still, I think that maybe once you had a taste you couldn’t stay away. When did you lose your objectivity in regards to me?” He said as he sipped his beer. “Or was I always a target for your spying ways?’ he asked with a grin. They could talk about it now without any hard feelings and he was thankful for that.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:12 am

Elyse was wearing a knee length dress in a beautiful green color that complemented her hair and eyes. The dinner was absolutely magical and romantic and Elyse loved the feel of the sand under her feet. She took a sip of her wine and smiled across the table at her husband. "So, joining Starfleet wasn't all that bad for you, was it?"

---------------------------------------------------

Fiona had been overwhelmed by how beautiful the lagoon was. There was absolutely no one else around and they had stripped down and gotten into the water. The moonlight reflected off the water and made the whole area look magical. Fiona still couldn't believe everything that had happened in the last few months. After they both graduated from the Academy and went their separate ways, Fiona hadn't thought they would see each other again. Now, not only were they working on the same ship, but they had truly fallen in love.

She slowly pulled back from their kiss and let him go...for now. She smiled at him. "Sooo...how many times have you been to Risa to know about this place?" she asked with a grin.

Sofia had tried to show Scotty how to use the chopsticks, but it wasn't working. They were both drunk and every time he would drop food that had taken him forever to pick up she laughed. Sofia poured some more Saki into their cups and grinned at him across the table. "I have a feeling we're going to be regretting our life choices in the morning."

Amara was relieved that James didn't hold any hard feelings towards her in regards to her being a Romulan spy. For a while, she had feared that it would be a black cloud that would always hang over them. But James had forgiven her and they had moved on. She smiled a little at his question as she thought about it. "To be honest...you seriously complicated things for me. At the Academy I realized that you were going places...and fast and so I did what I could to grab your attention because I figured I could use it to my advantage. But you're so fucking charming and handsome and my God are you and I compatible in bed that you had me so turned around. But then you left and I was able to regain control of myself. I knew though that I wanted to get onboard the Enterprise since you and I already had a history together and I figured I could use that to my advantage. But...that first kiss you and I shared after being apart for 2 years was the death blow for me. I knew then that I loved you. I no longer wanted to do what I was sent there to do, but I was afraid of what the Romulans would do to me if I failed them."

She was quiet a moment and took a sip of her drink before looking over at him. "Was I really the first girl to ever say 'no' to you?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:37 am

McCoy chuckled hard at Elyse’s question. “Well, having Areophobia took some getting used to and fear of Transporters as well,” McCoy admitted. “But Jim is very convincing and so I agreed to come to the Enterprise. And I’m very glad I did,” he said with a smile. And then he raised his glass. “You Elyse are my center. You’re my passion, my courage, my good sense, my better half and my greatest love. You are elegant, intelligent, funny, kind and the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I became the luckiest man alive the day you said yes and I will do everything in my power to keep that bonfire of love between us burning,” He said then took a drink. He probably didn’t need to try so hard to impress her, he was fairly certain he was getting laid tonight. If the look in her eyes was any judge.

-------------------

Kal’s expression changed as he thought about that. “Wesley liked to come here,” Kal said as he thought about his friend and former Captain. And then he snapped out of that thought and looked at her. He smiled. “I’ve been here a few times. I like to...explore,” Kal said cryptically as he looked at her.

------------------

“Bah, we haven’t gotten to the best part yet. I fully expect a proper ravaging by you tonight,” Scotty said as he just picked up the sushi with his fingers and popped it into his mouth.

-----------------

“Would it surprise you if I said yes?” Kirk said. He was somewhat picky with the women he approached. And he usually knew right away if they’d be up for it or not so he wouldn’t even go there with them if he knew they weren’t into him. “What about you? Though attractive women usually didn’t need to do any work there unless they were awkward,” Kirk said. “Why do you ask?” he asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:59 am

Elyse's smile grew the more Leonard said. She clinked glasses with him and took a sip of her wine. He would then feel her foot up against his leg in a very sensual manner. They looked into each other's eyes for a long moment before she spoke quietly. "Why don't we get our dessert to go?"

---------------------------------------

Fiona laughed at Kal's answer and she shook her head. "Yeah, I bet you liked to 'explore'. As long as I'm your only woman now I don't care what you did in your past."

Sofia grinned at Scotty and picked up a piece of sushi with her chopsticks and fed it to him. "Oh, do you now?"

Amara laughed a little. "The look on your face when I turned you down was absolutely priceless. Although I will admit that part of me did want to say yes." She took a sip of her drink and looked over at him. "To be honest, you were the first and only guy I ever had a real relationship with. I mean it's not like the Romulan males were fighting over me. I did spend some time on Earth though before I applied to the Academy and had a couple of one night stands."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:44 am

After Elyse rubbed the strawberry on her center McCoy finally got his dessert. They did things to one another that they never would have even thought of on the ship, in their quarters. Here they could be as messy as they wanted without a care. Her butt print from all of the whipped cream McCoy had failed to lick off was still on the glass on the doorwall. McCoy knew where her most sensitive areas were and he abused that knowledge until her whole body was one, big twitch of pleasure.

They had chilled, white wine, flavored with fruit in the large jet tub. Elyse straddled him as they talked softly about what the future might bring above the din of the jets that pushed the water into a bubbly lather at its surface. Before they turned in though she had climbed on top of him and made love to him with herself in complete control of him until she wanted him to orgasm. When they finally turned in McCoy shifted so he could fall asleep with his hand on her left breast.

“What are we going to do or the next 3 days?” McCoy asked. “Today, was already perfect,” he said.

“Oh? Then why did you ask?” Kal said with a grin but it faded as he began to get more serious. “I’m still worried Fiona...worried I’m going to fuck this up. Worried that if I do that I’ll lose my best friend. I’m not perfect, I know I make stupid mistakes sometimes. I know I’m impulsive. It’s part of why I’m such a good pilot,” he said. Not in a boasting manner, just a fact. He knew he was one of the best. “And i know I can be an ass...just ask Elyse,” he said. “And I don’t mind if you call me out when I am,” he said with a grin.

“To learn how humans made love? I would guess you hadn’t been with a human. Were you with any Romulans?” he asked. “Was it something you had to do or you wanted t do?” he asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:08 pm

Fiona smiled as she looked at Kal. She reached out and gently caressed his cheek with her fingers. “I’m not going to let you fuck this up Kal. I promise. I’m so much happier with you than I was with my ex-fiancée. Neither of us are perfect, but we’re perfect for each other. We’re going to argue because that’s what couples do, but I have no problem calling you out for being an ass.”

—————————————-

“No, I was never with any Romulans. They barely put up with me living on their planet. I knew though that I was going to be sleeping with people in order to get the information I needed so I had a few one night stands. I didn’t have any trouble finding guys who wanted to sleep with me.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:46 pm

Kal wasn’t certain he liked being compared to her ex. But he supposed that was something that most people did. He really didn’t though. How she was how she looked and how she felt were just how it was for him. And he liked all of her. “Eww, you’re already comparing me to your ex,” Kal said with a wince. “I looked him up in the database and now sometimes I can’t get the image of you two having sex,” Kal said obviosuly troubled by that. He had never had a long relationship with anyone until now.

---------------

“Then I guess that makes us both sluts,” Kirk said with a grin. His conquests were quite numerous from the Academy and before. But he married Amara and she took care of his needs. Or was just satiating her own by taking care of him? He liked the sound of that if it were true. The bar they were in was really hopping now. It was late but Kirk wasn’t tired at all. In fact, he didn’t sleep much but Amara knew that already because neither did she. Kirk ordered them more drinks.

Dancers both male and female of different races were on raised stands. They barely had anything on and were bathed in colorful lights as they danced seductively. Kirk and Amara had been approached by several Risan men and women asking them if they were having a good time, alluding to helping them find sexual enlightenment even though they had no Horgon Idol. Kirk had had more than one woman before and one of the women that approached them seemed to even interest Amara but Kirk wasn’t certain they had been together long enough for anything like that. Besides, Amara was more than enough of a woman for him. He liked how she took his hand and placed it high upon her thigh as a disclaimer that she belonged to him.

After the bar they took a long walk along the beach together then retired to their room for some very hot love making before they turned in.

The next morning Kirk ordered them some room service and he chuckled as Amara just stirred as he sat down and took a sip of coffee. He was in a thick, white robe.

“Well good morning, gorgeous,” he said as he looked at her from the little breakfast nook. Her hair was a dark mass of hair all over the place and she had to lift it up to look at him. She was not digging the sunlight at all and that made him smile more.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:00 pm

Amara and James had quite a good time that night. They found a bar that served Romulan ale and Amara lost count of how many glasses each of them had. They danced and whispered naughty things in each other's ears. They were both solicited by Risan men and women even though they didn't have a Horgon Idol. Amara rather took that as a compliment, and though she was pretty sexually adventurous, she wasn't certain she wanted to share James with anyone. 

Amara was snuggled down in the pure white bedding. She hadn't even moved when James had gotten up. It wasn't until he opened the curtains that she finally stirred. She groaned and found her mouth tasted like cotton. She half sat up and looked at him. "I don't get drunk easily so the fact that I'm hungover means we drank a lot last night."

---------------------------------------------

Sofia groaned as began to wake up. She winced against the harsh light and moved to curl up against Scotty and go back to sleep, but she discovered he wasn't there. She partially sat up and looked around for him and then heard a groan from the floor. She leaned over the side of the bed and found him there beside the bed. "What are you doing on the floor?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:47 pm

The next three days and two nights were a lot of the same for everyone. They all relaxed and soaked up the sun. Even Scarlett got Spock out onto the beach. Amara and James hit different clubs and bars every night and then spent their days lying out on the beach. They had certainly re-kindled the passion between them and Amara had absolutely no doubts that she was with her soulmate. 

Kal and Fiona spent their evenings at the lagoon. It was incredible to get to spend so much time with them and they completely re-connected. Elyse and Leonard went to the spa on their second day and by the end of it all of the muscles in their bodies were completely relaxed. Elyse hadn't been sure how much Leonard would like going to a spa, but he seemed to have enjoyed it just as much, if not more than she did. The rest of their time was spent on the beach and in their suite hot tub. 

Sofia and Scotty finally made it down to the beach and Sofia got a little color by the end of the last day. Packing to leave was difficult for everyone, but it was time to get back to work. Sofia and Scotty put their bags in their rooms and then immediately went down to the Engine Room to be sure everything was running properly. Sofia couldn't wait to put the final touches on the Holodeck as well. Almost immediately, Scotty and Sofia started arguing about things and that just caused Silas to smile and shake his head.

A little while later the ship undocked and then warped out into space away from Risa. However, as Amara and James shared a little look and smile between them she knew that they would not forget their time spent there.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down