The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recovery Stardate 2259.146

2 posters

Go down

Recovery Stardate 2259.146 Empty Recovery Stardate 2259.146

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:12 pm

Three hours later a nurse communicated with Scarlett that Amara's surgery was finished. Spock was currently off duty and Scarlett asked him to go with her to Jim's quarters to retrieve him. She knew that Jim relied on Spock and Dr. McCoy for their friendship and Spock seemed to want to be there for him as well. They reached Jim and Amara's quarters and Scarlett pressed the door chime. She hoped that he had gotten some rest at the very least. She also knew that Elyse was worried about her husband and knew he would be physically and emotionally exhausted by the time he got back to their quarters.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recovery Stardate 2259.146 Empty Re: Recovery Stardate 2259.146

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:27 pm

"Come," Kirk said as he sat at his desk and went through reports on his monitor. Spock's eyebrows drew up. "Captain, weren't you supposed to be getting some rest?" He asked. Kirk shrugged and stood. "There just reports Spock...mundane things to keep me ...preoccupied," Kirk said. "Sleep just wasn't in the cards...not with Amara in sickbay," he said. "Captain, as you've said yourself on many occasions. She could not be in better hands," Spock said. Kirk smiled. "Are you...ordering me to bed Mr?" Kirk asked him but not in an angry way. He was amused. "No Captain, I am only offering you options," Spock said. "And you Lieutenant, come to gang up on your Captain?" Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:35 pm

Scarlett was not surprised to see Jim not resting. She didn't know him as well as Spock or McCoy did, but she knew him well enough to know that he would be too worried about Amara to be able to properly rest. She couldn't help but almost smile at the interaction between Spock and Jim. However, when Jim addressed her she looked over at him. "No, I'm here to inform you that Amara is out of surgery. Dr. McCoy sounded rather exhausted so I suggest we go to sickbay to hear what he has to say so he can go rest."

Jim didn't seem to need any encouragement. He abandoned his reports and they quickly headed to sickbay.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:44 pm

A very weary McCoy was there and 3 patients were resting on the beds behind him. A nurse was scanning Silas. "Bones...how is...everyone?" Kirk said diplomatically. McCoy sighed seeing Spock and Scarlett. "Go ahead Scarlett, he's stable but he was the worse off. He should wake in a little while with the others. In fact, Amara's injuries area healing quickly. I've never seen anything like it," He said but would not say any more with Spock and Scarlett there. Kirk stepped up to her bedside and gently shifted a strand of dark hair away from her face. He could not tell she had been injured at all except the scanning device on the corner of her forehead.

"Now, if you don't have any more questions...I'm going to bed for a year!" McCoy said and headed to his and Elyse's quarters.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:58 pm

Scarlett was anxious to go over and see her brother. She waited until Dr. McCoy said it was alright though before moving over to his beside. She did hear what he said about Amara's healing abilities though. That piqued her curiosity and she could tell that it did for Spock as well. Spock eventually joined her at Silas' side, while Jim went to Amara's. She was still asleep, but her vital signs were strong and her injuries were healing quickly. 

Elyse was waiting for Leonard in their quarters. She had asked the chef to prepare Leonard's favorite meal and she was keeping it warm. She looked over at him as he walked in and she immediately brought him a glass of bourbon. He looked like hell. "How is everyone?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:08 pm

McCoy gave Elyse a nice long kiss before he accepted the glass He took a sip and sighed. "God that's just what I needed," he said and smiled and kissed her again. "They're out of danger and stable. Amara was the surprise, she'll likely leave sickbay before the others," he said. "What about your day? I don't hear much when I'm in Surgery," McCoy said. he took her hand and led her to the couch then sat and she came to sit on his lap. "I just want to be here, with my gorgeous wife and look into her eyes for a while," He said with a smile. Elyse's hair looked quite silky with bits of gold that glowed in the dim light.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:14 pm

Now that Elyse knew that everyone was going to be alright, she could relax a little. She sat down on his lap after he sat on the couch and she smiled down at him. She leaned down and gave him another kiss and then slowly pulled back and looked at him. "It was...intense on the bridge for a little while. We truly thought we had lost Amara. The Romulan ship had crashed into the base on the moon and both were engulfed in flames. There were no life signs evident and I thought Jim was going to lose it. But then, there she was floating out in space." She plucked the glass from his hand and took a small sip and then handed it back to him. "I know that Section 31 messed around with Amara, but to me it seems like they made...a super human."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:21 pm

"You know I can't tell you much Elyse. She asked me not to. But I won't rebut your observations," he said. "Her suit is quite the piece of hardware, I can tell you that," he said. "In no small part, that was why she was alive," He said and took another sip. "More Romulans...I'm really gettin tired of those guys," he said and shifted his glass to his offhand. He pulled out the small tie that held her hair back. He had asked her not to cut it short anymore and she had complied with his wishes. Red hair spilled over her shoulders and he buried his face in it. "Mmmm, how I wanted to feel your hair on my face all day," He said. "Will the food keep, for a while?" He said softly in that way he spoke to her when he was thinking about making love.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:28 pm

Elyse smiled at Leonard, but she knew ultimately what was going to happen. They would make love and then he would crash. And that's precisely what happened. She smiled down at him as she watched him sleep. She then carefully got out of bed, but she knew he wasn't going to easily wake with how hard he was sleeping, and then moved the food to the cooler before getting back into bed with him. She curled up against him and soon fell asleep. 

--------------------------------------------

Several hours after her surgery, Amara started to awaken. She slowly opened her eyes and realized she was in sickbay on the Enterprise. She felt something on her stomach and she looked down to see James. He had pulled a chair up right next to her bed and had rested his head on her stomach and was now fast asleep. She looked down at him and she gently ran her fingers through his hair. She wanted to touch him just to ensure he was real and she wasn't dreaming.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:45 pm

Kirk had had a wonderful dream. Amara was in a thin, summer dress that shimmered in the sunlight. She had a tiara of flowers in her hair and she smiled as she carried her basked of wild flowers she had picked for their table, down from the hill. Kirk was in the stable currying Alfonz, her black stallion. His black coat glowed in the dim light. He heard her whistling as she came down the hill. He smiled and used a towel draped over the stall door to wipe his hands. He stepped out and saw her coming down to him. She knew he loved that dress and she twirled around to give him a little show as the hem rose just above her knees. He held a hand over his brow to shield his eyes from the sun as he watched her come toward him.

Amara moaned as she felt him cum. They had made love in the golden, tall wheat field. They were in Iowa and Kirk owned his families farm there. Her dress was unbuttoned enough at the top so he could kiss her cleavage. She looked up at him and he felt her play with his hair....

Kirk stirred as he felt Amara play with his hair. He rubbed his eyes as he lifted up and saw her looking at him. "Oh...you're awake...." he said. Well, obviously! She was looking at him. "I was so worried...you're trying to age me I think because you know you'll get gray hair before I do," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:00 pm

Amara had been able to tell that James was dreaming. Thankfully, it seemed like a pleasant dream. She felt him stir and his eyes opened. She listened to him for a moment and then stopped him from speaking further. "Just kiss me," she told him and he did. And such a kiss it was that it increased her heart rate, which was visible on the monitors. She saw James smile when he noticed that. 

She shifted on the bed to give him enough room to lie down next to her. She felt his arms encircle protectively around her and she nestled her head against him. They were both quiet for a long time before she finally spoke. "I killed them all...."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:08 pm

"I know...but I didn't tell them it was you," Kirk said as if he knew what she was going to say as he took in her scent. "We're lightyears away from there now," Kirk told her. "And McCoy said everyone is going to be alright," he said. "How do you feel?" Kirk asked her as he lightly touched her face.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:14 pm

Amara sighed and looked at him. "Physically...I feel alright...emotionally though...." She became quiet again before speaking. "Nemal was there," she told him. He would know who Nemal was. She had told James everything about him and he would know how emotionally conflicted she was about him. Tears came to her eyes. "I nearly killed him to get his communicator while on the base. Then, when I was about to be killed on the ship he came and saved me. Right before he died...he...he told me how much he loved me."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:22 pm

Kirk held her hard against him and pressed his lips against her forehead. "Shhh, it's over now. Nemal is gone and the Tal Shiar have lost too many people to come after you now," Kirk said softly. "You';re just Amara Kirk now...my wife and sex slave," he said with a smile as he kissed her cheek then looked into her eyes. "Now, If only you can learn to cook..." Kirk said and saw her eyes widen.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:26 pm

Amara's eyes widened at what he said and then a little smile tugged at the corner of her lips. "May I remind you of the number of Romulans I just took out. I'm not sure you want to mess with me James T. Kirk."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:32 pm

"Oh? I bet one of them could cook," Kirk said and then felt her hand move and grab hold of him. "But," he groaned. "Ok ok...bad joke, I made a bad joke," he said and relaxed when she let go of him. "You might want to make use of that later...Mrs. Kirk," Kirk said. "See if I let you go on another away mission anytime soon," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down