The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Baby! Stardate 2259.87

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oh Baby! Stardate 2259.87 Empty Oh Baby! Stardate 2259.87

Post by XslvrstarX Thu May 21, 2020 11:47 pm

Elyse awoke with a sudden start that morning. Her stomach was feeling queasy and she felt like she might become ill. Beside her in their hotel bed, Leonard was sleeping soundly still. Elyse got up and quickly put on her robe and stepped into the bathroom. She leaned over the sink as she breathed in and out and tried to calm her stomach. She didn't understand why she was feeling so ill. She hadn't had that much to drink the night before, had she? No, she was barely dunk when they got back to the hotel room. That couldn't be it. She looked at herself in the mirror and she began to remember something Leonard had said to her the night before. He had told her that she was glowing. It was then that a realization hit her like a ton of bricks. She began to count backwards and suddenly her eyes widened. Was she...?! Could she be...?! Panic suddenly set in and she found herself feeling dizzy. Her career would be over. She could hear her father's words already in her ears. What would Leonard think? Would he feel obligated to leave his position and marry her? She wanted to marry Leonard...but not like this...not because of this. 

She heard him start to wake up and when he called out her name she drew in a deep breath and stepped out of the bathroom and forced herself to smile at him. However, she didn't know what to say to him so the moment ended up being more awkward than anything else.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oh Baby! Stardate 2259.87 Empty Re: Oh Baby! Stardate 2259.87

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 8:23 am

McCoy and Rlyse has had a night of crazy love-making. He woke with a smile on his face remembering a couple things that she did that were amazing and her reactions to some of the things that he did that she seemed to like.

He reached out for her but quickly found that she was not there. He yawned and stretched and finally sat up. “Hey honey, Why didn’t you wake me!” He said loudly. If he woke first he would have touched and kissed her until she had sexual with him.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 8:36 am

Elyse was inwardly panicking, but she tried to maintain a calm exterior. She had no idea how she was going to tell Leonard what she needed to tell him. She was too afraid to. The unfortunate thing though was was that he was the ship's doctor which meant that he was the one who would need to perform the pregnancy test. She could tell that he wanted her to get back into bed with him, but she was definitely not in a sexual mood. "Uh, sorry...I just decided to let you sleep...." she said as she began to grab some clothes. Normally, she would just change in front of him, but today she actually went back into the bathroom. 

A few rooms down, Scarlett began to awaken. She stretched and then reached over to Spock's side of the bed, but discovered it was empty. She opened her eyes and then sat up and realized she couldn't sense him in the hotel room. She didn't know where he would be going so early in the morning. He hadn't told her about any place he had needed to be. She got up and showered and then got dressed as she waited for him.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 9:48 am

McCoy smiled as he rose and stretched again. He was completely naked. He wasn't certain what she was doing but he needed to use the bathroom. Without any preamble he just stepped in the bathroom, lifted the lid and began peeing right there in front of her. They had walked in on one anther before for a quick grab for this or that and they had showered together.

"Remember we have the holo thing in a few hours. i'm very much looking forward to it. I've never seen you in a bikini before. I bet you're very sexy in it," He said as he flushed. Then he came toward her to wash his hands. He was very happy by his expressions and the way he was acting.

---------------------

"Well, have you spoken to Captain Kirk?" Admiral Polosk asked. "If you leave for your own command, won't your Wife leave with you? That will leave him without a science officer. And right before such a historic mission," He said. "I believe it to be proactive to look at my options," Spock said. He hoped Scarlet wouldn't be upset with him. He was not usually impulsive like this but years could go by out there and he wasn't certain if he wanted to remove Scarlett from her family and his.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 9:54 am

Elyse had wanted some privacy, but when Leonard walked into the bathroom it was clear she wasn't going to get it. She felt...awkward around him all of a sudden and she didn't know what to do or say. She certainly didn't feel like going to holo arcade now. However, if she told Leonard that he would get suspicious. She nodded a little, but didn't smile. "It'll be...fun."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 10:18 am

After Leonard washed his hands he dried them he put them on her. Namely her waist from behind and he leaned into her hair and breathed in. "God you smell so good," He said. He detected that she didn't really want his hands on her right then and was about to just back off and ignore it but there was the flash of an uncomfortable look in her eyes.

"Darlin...is...did I do somethin? Wrong I mean," He said worriedly. He was in love and wondered if he had done something she didn'
t like without realizing it. he quickly backtracked. He had been fairly aggressive. He wondered if going at her from behind had made her uncomfortable? They usually had sex face to face. She acted like it really turned her on but maybe... He thought.

------------------

"Spock, there are three ships docked on this station alone that need Captains. Right now we're taking just about anyone with command and combat experience. We have a two Commanders in command of ships in the fleet. The War with the Klingons has done real damage to Starfleet. We can build and repair ships. We can't build good Captain's," He said. "The Intrepid, Admiral Turner's old ship and the USS Malinche need new Captains. I could have you transferred to either of those by the end of the day," he said.

"How is Commander Elyse Turner doing? Starfleet, based on Kirk's recommendation is looking at her as well. I don't mean to break up a good crew but we're spread thin Spock, very thin," he said. "I will...consider what you've said sir," Spock said and then left.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 10:26 am

Elyse hated every moment of this. She wanted to tell Leonard the truth, but she was afraid to. Now, he had detected that something was wrong. She didn't know what to do and she felt her panic rising inside of her. "No," she said quickly to answer his question. She saw him frown and sigh and start to turn away and suddenly she heard herself just blurting it out. "I think I might be pregnant." Saying it out loud suddenly made it all too real and a wave of nausea washed over her. She turned and leaned over the sink as she became sick. 

-------------------------------------------

Scarlett had ordered some room service, enough for both her and Spock, though she didn't know when he might return or where he was. She was sitting by the window, looking out over the station as she ate, when she heard Spock come back in. She looked over at him. "Where have you been?" she asked curiously.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 10:38 am

McCoy snapped into action and he held Elyse's hair back as she spewed out the contents of her stomach. "Pregnant? I'm not certain..." He said as another wave hit her. 'Yeah, Elyse...how certain are you?" He asked. He was shocked to say the least. His ex-wife did not want children. He did but she didn't and so they didn't. He and Elyse hadn't talked about children. They hadn't talked about marriage but now. Now that it was all to real...the possibility was anyway, the idea didn't turn him off. Not where Elyse was concerned. Time was the elephant in the room for that. They were both so busy. How could they be parents?" He wondered.

"I've got my bag here...I'll get my tricorder in a minute," McCoy said.

-------------

Spock came into their room. He was in his uniform. An odd choice for them about to crawl around the station on shore leave. "I went to speak to Admiral Polosk," Spock said as he came in. he noticed the food. "You could have started without me Scarlett," He said. "I will change, I know you want to get out," Spock said evenly and headed toward the bedroom.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 10:48 am

Elyse turned on the cold water to the sink and splashed some on her face and rinsed out her mouth. There was an acidic taste in the back of her throat. She let Leonard help her back over to the bed. She sat down and looked at him and then away. "My period is nearly 3 weeks late. Between that and how ill I'm feeling and the fact that you told me last night that I was glowing I'm pretty sure I am."

----------------------------------------

Scarlett was surprised to see Spock in his uniform. When he told her that he had gone to see Admiral Polosk she knew something was up. She stood up and walked over to the bedroom. "Why did you go see Admiral Polosk?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 4:00 pm

"Well, how do you feel about this Elyse? I realize it wasn't what you saw for yourself. But...If we are being honest, and I definitely want to be honest with you...I'm not all that upset," McCoy said. "In fact, the more I think about it, this makes me strangely happy," McCoy said. He wanted a boy if he had a choice and refused to be upset about this sudden turn of events.

--------------------

"I noticed the ship manifest for the station and I inquired about the lack of Captains. I spoke to him about this and he has offered me a Captaincy and a Promotion if I take it," He said plainly, without expression.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 4:18 pm

Elyse wasn't entirely sure what to say to Leonard. "I...I'm not sure how I feel about it," she told him honestly. "I mean, my entire life...up until the day I met you...I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted to join Starfleet and eventually Captain my own ship. In that plan there was no room for anything else. But then I met you and everything changed. Now I don't know what I want, other than that I want you in my life. My main concern was if I got offered my own ship, would you come with me? But now...now it's if I am pregnant then what's going to happen?"

----------------------------------

Scarlett blinked in surprise at what Spock calmly told her. "Are you serious Spock?" Of course she knew he was. Spock was always serious. "Are you actually considering this? Leaving the Enterprise and Kirk?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 4:35 pm

"Elyse," McCoy said as he extended a hand to her. "Starfleet Officers have been having children all along. What do you want to happen? There are alot of jobs in Starfleet that don't involve starships. Take a year, have our baby and then I could take a year," he said as he held her. "You aren't...considering..." He began but didn't even want to consider that option.

"I wanted to know my options. But we have not discussed this Scarlett. Now that it is an option, what do you think? I know of your fondness for the Captain and the others. You've just gotten to know them and you have friends," He said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 4:58 pm

Elyse looked quickly at Leonard and shook her head. "No! Of course not. I would never consider that. But Leonard, it wouldn't just be a year. There are four years remaining for this mission that's going into deep space. There would be no switching off. You would be gone for four years. That's just the way it would have to be," she said, indicating that she thought he might not consider going back to Earth with her. She didn't want to say anything, but she also knew how angry her father would be. 'Turners are meant to be Captains, nothing else.' He would accuse her of throwing away her future for Leonard.

-------------------------------------------

Scarlett sighed and looked at him. "Well, I know that you would like to Captain your own ship and I know that you would be a great Captain. However, this five year mission we are currently on is taking us to uncharted space. Being on the front lines of scientific discoveries like the ones we are bound to make is something I've always dreamed about."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 5:09 pm

McCoy was shocked that Elyse would consider that he would go. "Elyse, I'm...it bothers me that you think I'd go on this mission and leave you. Jim is my best friend but quite frankly, you look a hell of alot better than he does and you're a better kisser," He said trying to make her smile. "A baby is not just one person's responsibility. It would be both of ours and I want to be involved," he said. "Being a doctor I've come to learn alot about the human condition. And I've learned that sometimes, our choices choose us. I love you Elyse, and every choice that exists isn't going to change that. You will never be alone. And I don't give a damn what your father is going to think," he said. "You work up to the birth, take some time off and then I'll take time off," McCoy suggested. "And on Earth, not some artificial death trap like this station or on some tin can in space like a starship," McCoy said in his usual flair.

-----------------

"Yes, I know, that is why I'm asking you Scarlett," Spock said. "The opportunity of a lifetime. And I am there with you on that," he said. "But that could mean a missed opportunity to get my own ship," Scarlett. "And before you try to be cavalier about this. You can not disappointment me with your desires Scarlett. Honesty is all that I ask of you right now," Spock said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 5:19 pm

Elyse began to think a little bit more about the idea of having a baby. She could picture Leonard and herself with a baby. She could see them being happy. It wasn't the original picture she had in mind for her future, but it started to seem more appealing. She believed Leonard would make a wonderful father and clearly he wanted children. It would be a big change, but perhaps it would be good for them both. "We would have to find a place to live and Jim is not going to be happy about losing you."

-----------------------------------------------

Scarlett looked at her husband. "Alright, honestly I would rather stay on the Enterprise. However, you are my husband and my best friend and I go where you."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 5:32 pm

Spock could see and feel how she really felt on the subject. The bond was not at all fair for her because he could often mask his feelings. "Scarlett, I will not draw you away from this mission if it is what you want. It is, as Kirk would say, 'A small price to pay' if it makes you happy," Spock said.

--------------

"Well, shouldn't we confirm if you are then? Because if you are, then there is something else I need to ask you," McCoy said as he kissed her and brought her back into the bedroom. He went to his doctor's bag and brought out his tricorder.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 5:38 pm

Scarlett looked at Spock. "But Spock, this isn't just my decision and I want to know what you really want."

Elyse's mind was racing at this point. She was actually suddenly becoming excited. She was starting to wonder if it would be a boy or a girl. She had a feeling that Leonard was wanting a boy. She would be happy with either and maybe eventually she could go back on smaller missions.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 5:47 pm

"Scarlett, I am a Vulcan, in all honesty I have time after we return from the mission to seek out a Captaincy. Missions like these are for the young. And it might be when we return your desires might change," he said referring to her wanting to start a family. "I find myself thinking about that alot. And if you would indulge me, it would make me...happy, to give you what you want," he said.

----------------

McCoy began to scan her middle. He checked it three times and then began to check her chest. Once he was certain he tried to keep his face neutral as he closed the tricorder.

"Well, you're not pregnant Elyse, you've picked up a virus," McCoy said. "It could be why you've missed your period and why you've felt sick lately. I can inoculate you for it," He said trying to hide his disappointment. Now that he had thought about it, it was what he wanted. He dug into his bag for his hypo and opened the small case. He removed a cartridge and installed it into the hypo. "This should fix you up," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 6:01 pm

Scarlett looked at Spock and she smiled. She knew it was difficult for him to express his emotions and she appreciated it every time he did. She also knew that he would never tell her something that wasn't true. "It's probably for the best because I don't know how Jim would function without you."

--------------------------------------------

Elyse felt her heart sink in her chest suddenly when Leonard told her that she wasn't pregnant. She felt upset and unlike him, it showed on her face. However, she just nodded and looked away from him. "Oh...ok."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 6:25 pm

McCoy tossed the tricorder onto the bed and then shifted on the bed so that he was sitting next to her. "Hey," He murmured as he kissed her cheek and he turned her to face him. He saw her eyes as they welled up. "You're going to be going where no woman has gone before Elyse. You're an explorer by nature. You've worked so hard to be where you are now. It's ok to be happy about it," McCoy said. "And be sad that you're not pregnant," he said as he kissed her cheek and held her. "Our time will come my darling," he said softly.

-----------------

Spock raised an eyebrow. "It is illogical to dispute that which we all know so well," he said as he paused and then looked over at her. "You want me to ask something indecent of you," He said as he tilted his head. "I can think of many things," Spock said as he took hold of her hand and pulled her toward him.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 6:38 pm

Elyse knew it was ridiculous to be upset over this, but she was. She let Leonard hold her and just feeling his arms around her was comforting. She breathed in his scent and began to relax a little. "I suppose four years isn't a terribly long time. It will give us time to really figure things out about what we want and how to make them happen." Even though they weren't married, Elyse knew that they would be eventually. They both loved each other very much, and even though they would disagree occasionally, they always made up.

-------------------------------------

James and Amara had finally gotten out of bed. James had booked an appointment at a Vulcan Spa again and they were both excited about it. James had to take his communicator with him, but they were dressed in civilian clothing and could just be themselves. She grinned at him as she felt him slide his hand into one of the back pockets of her pants as they walked. She had an arm around his waist and she suddenly felt like they were back at the Academy.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 6:57 pm

“We might as well pamper ourselves. It could be a long time before we get to have hot stones put on our backs and we get to rub plant goop all over one another...what was it that they called that stuff?” He asked. Whatever it was, it made him very hard and prolonged his orgasms for days. He recalled her asking them because she wanted to buy a jar of it for him. He could guess why!

He shifted his arm so that it went around her neck and he pulled her to him and kissed her. The kiss wasn’t a very good one and the way he puckered his lips made her laugh. He laughed too and he wondered if being in love, being married was always going to feel like this. They continued walking.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 7:12 pm

Amara laughed and smiled at James. She loved the fact that they no longer had to be careful and hide their relationship. They could be open about their feelings for each other, but they would still need to find a way to maintain a sense of professionalism while on duty. It was going to be...difficult, but she felt that they could do it. She knew that things weren't always going to be smiles and laughter, but if their love was as strong as she thought it was then they would always be able to make it to the other side.

They reached the spa and James opened the door and let her walk in first. She knew it was really just so he could look at her ass, but that was fine with her. She walked over to the desk with James behind her. "James and Amara Kirk," she said with a smile. It was her first time using her married name and she found she quite liked it.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 7:43 pm

A little while later they were on their stomachs side by side as 2 Vulcans massaged their backs, bottom and the back of their legs. They both moaned as tight muscles were loosened. There was soft, Vulcan music playing and it was warm in the room they were in. The hot stones were added after and he felt her reach out and take his hand. He opened his eyes and found her looking at him.

They both loved this spa!

The rain shower was amazing like before and the hot spring like hot tub turned their muscles into jello. Finally they had to dress and touch one another. They had made love in the shower, also like before but the sensuality of them touching and dressing one another was an experience that he would not soon forget.

It was evening when they left and they were both starving. "Well, now I know we won't go to that Bolian restaurant. You didn't say anything at all about the Romulan Mullusk that I ordered," He said. "You pick this time," he said as he put his arms around her and kissed her neck.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 7:52 pm

Amara wished that they could come to the spa every day. The Vulcan who massaged her just knew exactly where to work on her muscles and she felt herself relaxing even more than she had the last time. That time, she had still been deceiving James and even though she had thought she was relaxed, she realized now that she hadn't fully been. She had always been tense knowing what she was doing to him and the crew. 

As they left the spa she smiled at him. "I wish we could hire them to come on board the ship and give us massages any time we wanted." 

They were both hungry and she glanced at him a little when he mentioned the Romulan dish he had ordered at the Bolian restaurant last time. They found an Earth style Japanese restaurant and decided it looked good. After they ordered, Amara looked across the table at James. "You never said anything to me, but did you ever suspect anything about me?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next