The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Baby! Stardate 2259.87

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oh Baby! Stardate 2259.87 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh Baby! Stardate 2259.87

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 8:26 pm

Kirk winced. "Spock suspected you were the one sending the encoded messages and there were a few times I felt you were...not being truthful to me. But, if I'm being completely honest," he said and looked around. "I overlooked that voice in my head, because we were fucking...and I didn't want that to end," Kirk said.

"If I can take anything from all of that, it will be my Achilles heel has been exposed and then armored. And you, Amara, are the armor," Kirk said. "You could lie to me again...to do some Section 31 crap but I can't make that decision for you. Maybe the lie isn't that important. Would I mind then? Probably not. "But, what if they are using us for something? ill mind then," Kirk said. "I'm not warning you off from taking that path. But, there are...consequences Amara," Kirk said. "If you are willing to pay them than I guess that's alright too," Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 8:33 pm

Amara found she wasn't terribly surprised that Spock had suspected that she was the one sending the encoded messages. Spock was extremely intelligent and observant. She listened to what James said and then she poured them each some Saki. "If I'm being completely honest James, I would much rather be back in Starfleet than be working for Section 31. However, I know that the likelihood of them ever giving me a second chance is slim to none," she said before take a shot of the Saki.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 8:44 pm

Kirk wanted to say more but what he had to say he knew she was not going to like so he didn't say anything about that. Instead he filled his mouth with a large, sashimi. As they talked and ate, the food and saki dwindled. That and he noticed she had gotten a little tipsy. After dinner they went to the Holo Arcade. They had taken off their shoes and were waking on a beach as the sun was setting. The wind brushed back her hair as they walked and the sand felt cool between their toes.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 8:49 pm

Amara sensed that James wanted to say something else, but he didn't and she didn't push him. They ate and drank and she became a little tipsy, but not drunk. She decided to go to the holo arcade and 'walk on the beach'. It was amazing to Amara how real it all felt and seemed. There was even a breeze and the smell of the salty water.

Amara looked over at him after a while. "A few days ago when you and I were arguing about getting married, you mentioned that you weren't ready to have kids and I told you that I didn't want them at all. We never actually talked about that later on. Are you thinking you want to have kids at some point?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 8:56 pm

Kirk didn't expect that from Amara, not now. "Think about it? No, I haven't really thought about it much. Alot has happened...And I'm not certain about that now," Kirk said. "Certainly not as a Starfleet Captain," Kirk added. "And with you and..." He began but decided not to continue. He just walked with her hand in hand down the beach. His other hand held their shoes.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 8:59 pm

Amara stopped walking and looked over at James. "I just want to make sure you're happy and that you're not sacrificing what you might eventually want for me."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 9:10 pm

Kirk felt her stop and pull her hand away. He didn't turn back to face her and he looked out over the water. "I've made my choice Amara and that choice has consequences. They cant be wished away or made smaller. They simply exist. You do make me happy Amara and regardless of what I want for you. It doesn't mean it will all happen," he said. "Starfleet needs good Captains and there I have them by the balls," he said. "I was asked to walk away from you. By Starfleet, by Section 31. And bridges have been burned," he said then looked back at her.

"I've earned my happiness Amara. And I intend to have it...you," he said and turned to face her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 9:26 pm

Amara looked at James and into his eyes for a long moment. She had never loved him more than she did right then. She slowly moved into his arms and rested her head against his chest. "No matter what happens, we will always have each other."

They finished their moonlit beach walk and by then it was late and the decided to head back to the hotel. They made love before falling asleep in each other's arms. The next day, they checked on the status of the ship's repairs. Amara couldn't help but notice that Scotty kept looking over at Sofia and she kept looking over at him. Apparently, their date had gone well. Nothing more than a kiss had happened, but Scotty seemed completely smitten with Sofia. Amara moved her things into what was now her and James' quarters and James gave her her old red uniform back. Even though she wasn't an official member of Starfleet he felt it would be better for everyone if she looked like the rest of the crew. 

The following morning the ship was ready to go. Everyone was on board and at their stations. Amara smiled at James as they pulled back from their docking station and exited the station. Then, Kirk gave the order to go to Warp 5 and the Enterprise shot out into the darkness of space.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2