The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122 - Page 2 Empty Re: Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 29, 2020 2:50 pm

Sofia was thrilled that Kirk agreed to her plan, although it would be entirely on her and Scotty's shoulders to make it work. She had absolute faith that they could do it though. Sofia felt like she was on cloud 9. This was going to be incredible for the crew, but they wanted to keep it a secret so they could surprise them. 

Sofia slept in Scotty's room that night and in the morning she was starving. She didn't normally eat a lot of food in one sitting. She was a snacker and having as much food on her plate as she did then was rather unusual. She continued to shovel food into her mouth, barely taking time to chew properly and swallow as she listened to Scotty's tentative schedule. It sounded like it would work to her. She slowly became aware that he was looking at her and she looked up at him and saw his furled brow. "What?"

------------------------------------------

Scarlett was teaching a Yoga class that morning. She was dressed in her more form fitted Yoga pants and a sports bra and Yoga top. Her hair was up in a bun and the room where she taught the class filled up rather quickly...as usual with a lot of men. Scarlett had been practicing Yoga her entire life. Their mother had taught herself and Silas how to do Yoga when they were quite young and she had just continued to do it.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122 - Page 2 Empty Re: Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122

Post by Conleth Fri May 29, 2020 3:05 pm

The room was very warm and as she began the instruction, the men watched closely as she bent her butt up into the air an lifted one leg back. They were all trying to copy what she did with varying degrees of success. Lucia was in the class and at first, she didn't understand what was going on. But then she began to pay more attention to them as they watched Scarlett go through the poses. 'Oh, so that's why there's so many. Scarlett was knock our gorgeous and her large breasts really gave her bra a run for its money. Some of the men were talking softly and she heard what they were saying. It wasn't appropriate at all but she wasn't there to scold them. She wasn't their mother and if Scarlett didn't mind, who was she to put them in their place?

It was the men watching from the hallway that really pissed her off. When they saw Scarlett look over at them they tried to look casual and began to walk either up or down the hall. Elyse and Fiona were in the same class but since it was fairly new, they were, like the men, having trouble keeping the poses. Elyse saw one of the men, as she bent forward, was really checking out her butt. And, as she looked around, they were either looking at her, or Fiona or Lucia or Scarlett but most of their eyes were on Scarlett.

---------------

After breakfast it was time to go to work. as she went up on the lift that ran along side the warp core she noticed how the safety arm, if someone put their on it while the lift moved, could cause an injury. She called over Officer West. "Do you see this?" She demonstrated. "Do you see how dangerous it is? If someone had their fingers or hand here while it was moving, the lift could seriously damage their hand," she said angrily. "Uh...Lieutenant? Why would anyone put their hand there while it was moving?" West asked. When Sofia realized what she was saying she sighed. "Nevermind," she said and got back to work.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 29, 2020 3:29 pm

Elyse, Fiona, and Lucia were the only women in the class. Amara had said she would try to come, but she and James had woken up in a rather frisky mood and she was rather pre-occupied at the moment. As Elyse looked around the room and saw the men ogling Scarlett and the inappropriate things some of them were saying she felt extremely disgusted. Scarlett was genuinely trying to teach this class, but the most of the men were coming for the show. After the class was over, Elyse, Fiona, and Lucia came together and Elyse looked at the other two women. 

"Should we say something to Spock or to Kirk about this?" she asked them quietly. 

---------------------------------------------

Sofia's emotions were running the gamut. She felt incredibly happy one moment, and angry the next. Even though she had eaten a huge breakfast she was still hungry and she was anxious. She looked over and saw Scotty working alone and she walked over to him. She moved in front of him, even though he was working, and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. 

---------------------------------------------

Amara and James both collapsed back onto their bed. They had somehow ended up sideways and the sheets were completely twisted and half on the floor. Beside her, James was breathing hard as he tried to catch his breath, but Amara was breathing completely normally, a result of Section 31 messing around with her body.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 29, 2020 3:42 pm

"What do you think he will do?" Fiona asked. She didn't know the Captain as well ad the other women did. She was sweaty from the Yoga and half out of breath. "He'll just cancel it," Lucia said. "And they might be goggling, but they were doing the exercises. Maybe just remove the see through glass to the hall? Then it would be just men inside exercising. Its going to be a long mission, if it helps them...relieve tension, would cancelling the class be better or worse? I can't condone what their doing but my vote is to say nothing unless it gets out of hand," she said. "Besides, I didn't see Nathan, or Kal here. I don't think I'd mind it if Kal looked at me that way," Lucia said. "Every time he says anything my mind just gets frazzled," she said.

-----------------

Scotty was thoroughly kissed and before he realized where they were he kissed her back but then took her arms and pulled her away, Keenser, who was holding tools for him was the only one who saw and he just shook his head disapprovingly. "Sofia, we're on duty lass and we've got quite alot of work to do," Scotty said.

----------------

Kirk's chest felt like a blast furnace. And he chuckled. "Damn Amara...harder, harder, faster, faster!" he laughed. "I was givin ya all he's got!" he said in Scotty's voice. He was behind her and she had hold of the headboard. "I thought for sure I wan hurting you with how rough I was," Kirk said. He had begun to notice that she was liking him to be more and more aggressive. Was this a trend? And if so, how far would she ask him to go?' he wondered.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 29, 2020 4:02 pm

Elyse was conflicted. Scarlett was her friend and she hated knowing that these men were in here just to look at her in tight pants. However, they were also doing the exercises and that was good for them. Scarlett seemed to enjoy teaching the class and she didn't want Kirk to cancel it. But if she didn't make him and Spock aware of what was going on and then something got out of hand and it got back to them that she had known there was a problem that would be bad for her. 

Fiona glanced over at Lucia when she talked about Kal. Ever since they had come back into each other's lives she had been thinking about him more and more. She had always been sweet on him, but felt she would be fine just being his friend. However, hearing Lucia talk about him made her begin to question it all. Kal made her more than just happy. He made her feel complete in a way that her ex-fiancee hadn't.

--------------------------------------

Sofia felt herself become angry and upset when Scotty stopped the kiss. She turned and stormed away and wouldn't talk to Scotty for the rest of the day.

Amara didn't know what was wrong with her, but she felt like she had too much energy. She sat up and looked at him. "I feel like something is wrong with me James. I have so much pent up energy and it's not from being on the ship. I feel like I could go run 5 miles right now."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 29, 2020 4:23 pm

"Then maybe hit up Elyse. She's quite the runner so I hear. "Spock is going to begin the text part of her Command training soon but that's a secret," he said. "Maybe I should just let you get on top next time and do all the work," Kirk said as he lowered his head back in defeat. "Whew,"

---------------

The next morning Sofia rose and her breasts seemed quite sensitive, particularly her nipples. That and her bra was awfully tight to put on. Her room, unlike Scotty's didn't have a Replicator though if it did, she'd have ordered everything sweet and salty that she could. And, when she thought about Scotty she felt it in her nether regions. A 'need' for him to 'be' there right then. She recalled the way she stormed off and before she realized it she felt tears on her cheeks.

----------------

Kirk did have Amara make love with her on top and not facing him. This involved more leg work for her and in that position, he could go forever. When she was tired, several minutes later to be sure, he flipped her onto her back and finished them both off that way, with her legs pinned far back. Amara was very flexible.

---------------

Kal was supposed to have breakfast with Fiona, she said she wanted him to try something she found in the Replicator. However before she arrived Lucia asked if she could sit with him and Kal, not wanting to offend her, said nothing against her sitting down with him. he told her Fiona was coming soon but that didn't seem to make any difference. Nathan was eating in the same room and he saw what Lucia was doing. Nathan had helped her get through a tough time after what happened with the Orions. Obviously she was feeling better if she felt good enough to go on the prowl again. Lucia had long, dark waves that almost made it to her shoulder blades and dark eyes that told a man all he needed to know. She was lithe but with enough curves to make her shape alluring to most men and she had set her sights on Kal.

Kal liked Lucia. She was funny and smart and had a slight accent that sounded kind of sexy sometimes. But there was Fiona. Now that he had reconnected with her, he found himself anticipating seeing her each time they set a time to meet. It wasn't serious but he wasn't certain if she even liked him in that way. Lucia was really sending the vibes though and lately, with Elyse's help, he was feeling better about himself and about what happened.

"So cooking is like what? A rite of passage for Puorto Rican women?" Kal asked when Lucia had mentioned learning from her grandmother and her mother and her older sister Clarita. Before she could answer though he waved at Fiona who had her tray and was looking for him.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 29, 2020 6:55 pm

When Sofia got up the next morning she didn't feel...right. She could tell something was different about her. Her emotions were all over the place and she had terrible cravings. But what worried her the most was the fact that her breasts were extremely sensitive. She began to worry that something had happened to her during the decompression process. She decided that she needed to go to sickbay. Dr. McCoy was already there. He liked to get there early. There were no other patients though, which she was glad for. "Dr. McCoy, I think I might be ill or something might be wrong with me." She began to explain to him everything that she had been feeling, physically and mentally. "Do you think this has to do with me going over to that alien ship?"

------------------------------

That morning, Scarlett lay with Spock in their bed. She wasn't teaching a class that morning so they were able to lie together in bed for a little while. They were both awake and she shifted and curled up next to him and laid her head on his chest. "I love you Spock." She wasn't expecting him to say it back. She just wanted to say it out loud to him...especially after all he had recently gone through.

-------------------------------

Fiona was looking forward to this breakfast with Kal. She had gotten up early and showered and dressed. She had gone ahead and put on her uniform because she didn't want to have to rush back to her quarters to do so. She went through the line in the Officer's Mess and got her tray of food. She began to look around for Kal and when she finally spotted him she frowned a little when she saw Lucia sitting with him. She remembered Lucia talking about him the other day after the Yoga class and seeing her now sitting with him suddenly made her feel jealous. She thought about just sitting down somewhere else, but she didn't want to be that kind of a woman. 

She walked over and gave Kal a warm smile. "Good morning Kal." She then looked over at Lucia. "Hello Lucia."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 29, 2020 7:21 pm

McCoy was surprised by what Sofia was telling her. He listened to what she said, checked the glands under her jawline. "Alright, Sofia, please disrobe and put that gown on. I''ll be back in a few minutes," McCoy said. He came back after a few minutes and saw she was in a sickbay gown.

"Ok, just pull the gown to the side please," he asked and checked her right breast. "Tell me how much this hurts by a number, 1 to 10," he said as he gingerly tested her breast and felt how swelled her nipple was. He repeated the process with the left. "Hmm, uh, Sofia, you didn't have...uh, any kind of...physical contact with anyone on that ship have you?" When she said that she hadn't he nodded. "What about you and Scotty?" He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 29, 2020 7:26 pm

Sofia waited until Dr. McCoy left and then put on the gown. She was sitting on one of the beds and as he checked her breasts she found they were extremely tender. She immediately shook her head when he asked her if she had had any physical with any of the aliens on the ship. When he then asked about herself and Scotty her heart suddenly jumped into her throat and she began to feel like it was difficult to breathe. "Well...yes," she admitted. "But we're taking precautions."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 29, 2020 7:39 pm

"Hmm," McCoy said as he went and got his medical tricorder. He turned it on and aimed it at her midsection. It took a moment for it to realign itself with the new lifeform. "Are you 'absolutely certain that nothing happened between you and anyone on the Xyrillian ship? Because I'm detecting the early stages of pregnancy. This isn't a human baby. In fact, there is no genetic material from you at all. I can only assume that the tricorder is reading a Xyrillian fetus...no no, there it is," McCoy said. "You do realize that I will have to alert the Captain. Where are the Xyrillian's now?" McCoy asked. "Without any medical frame of reference for a birth or care for a Xyrillian child, I think we need to find them," McCoy said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 29, 2020 7:46 pm

Sofia was panicked enough when she thought that the child was Scotty's, but learning that she was indeed pregnant and that it was an Xyrillian caused her panic to skyrocket. "No! Nothing happened! Ah'Len and I fixed the Warp Core and then he showed me the holoroom they had on board the ship and then he wanted to play this weird game that involved putting both of our hands into these crystals. I was able to read his thoughts. I mean I know that he found me attractive because of that, but nothing happened!"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 29, 2020 8:07 pm

Spock felt how much Scarlett needed him right then and so, while she was curled up on him he shifted onto his side and then kissed her. His kisses became 'more' and then his hands were touching her breasts and her hips. "Take these off," He whispered in that way he did when he was feeling affectionate. And she knew he was. His hands were strong but soft when he touched her. He remembered how she liked to be touched in every detail. He did it while kissing her and it got her going quickly. He decided to try out a bit of 'talking' though he hadn't really done it before. He took her hand and placed it on his hardness.

"Is that what you want Scarlett," He murmured iinto her ear and felt a spike of desire for him. "I want your mouth on me," Spock said and that was something he NEVER asked for. However just as she managed to get his small clothes off and take hold of him the intercom beeped.

----------------

"Ok, its ok Sofia, let me call the Captain," McCoy said and he went to the intercom. "Captain Kirk and Spock, I need you in sickbay immediately," McCoy said.

---------------

Spock made eye contact with Scarlett. He could not know when his human side would come on stronger in the future. This was very rare. He never asked for anything but he had just now and he had to go! "If you will excuse me," Spock said and climbed out of bed.

Spock arrived just about when Kirk did. They came into sickbay and saw Sofia sitting on the bed. McCoy said she could get dressed and so she was before they arrived.

"Ok, Jim, What we have is a Human with a Xyrillian fetus inside of her. Sofia says she didn't have any...sexual interaction with anyone there but there was a sort of...game that involved putting her hands into some crystals along with the Xyrillian Engineer who did the same. Apparently they could read one another's thoughts," McCoy said. Kirk looked at Spock. "Spock?" He asked. Spock thought a moment. "It is unlikely but possible that these crystals, if they allow mental transference could also interact with one's DNA as well," Spock said. Kirk knew Sofia wouldn't lie and she was obviously very upset. He sighed and took in a long breath. "Spock go to the bridge and work with Fiona and try to find that ship. We'll have to suspend our mission a little longer," Kirk said. "Yes Captain," Spock said then opened up his communicator in the hall.

"Lieutenant Moran, please report to the bridge," Spock said over the whole ship then continued to the bridge.

-------------------

"Good morning Fiona, you know Lucia?" He asked but it was clear that they did. "Apparently she is quite the cook. I think everyone from Dublin knows how to make 2 things. Bangers and mash and Shepard's pie," He said. "Oh my god, your mom's was the best!" Kal said excitedly. He turned to Lucia. "We grew up..." he began but Spock's message came over the shipwide intercom. Kal looked at her. "Well...we'll try again Fiona! I'll take care of the tray," he told her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 29, 2020 8:17 pm

Scarlett sighed as she watched Spock leave their quarters. She had never seen his human side come out more than it had just then. She wanted him to stay, but she knew that he needed to leave and from the sound in Dr. McCoy's voice it was very important. After Spock left, Scarlett got up and began to get dressed for her shift.

---------------------------------------

Fiona looked over at Kal and smiled when he mentioned her mother's Shepherd's Pie. She was about to tell him that she had the recipe memorized and could make it for him sometime when suddenly she heard Spock's voice over the whole ship intercom requesting her presence on the bridge. She sighed, but stood up. She didn't like leaving...knowing that Lucia was still there, but she had to. She left the Officer's Mess and headed to the bridge. She approached Spock and looked at him. "My presence was requested Commander."

---------------------------------------

Sofia was trying to remain calm, but it was difficult. There were suddenly so many unknowns and she was, quite frankly, scared. "I...I need to talk to Scotty." She then thought about it and was too upset to talk to him herself. She looked at Kirk. "Sir, could you...could you talk to him please? I don't think I can do it."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 29, 2020 8:32 pm

"Lieutenant Moran," Spock said while he was on the con. "We need to find that Xyrillian ship we helped with repairs. Once Scarlett stepped onto the bridge he turned toward her. "Lieutenant Wright," he said...so formal. "Work with the lieutenant and Commander McCoy, recall the ship's sensor logs and find the warp signature of the Xyrillian ship," he said. "Commander, I will authorize Warp 7 once you have a course," Spock said.

------------

Kal looked at Lucia. "So, did you leave anyone behind? It seems a long time ta leave someone on the lurch and you look young, besides...maybe it wasn't a very good question," Kal said smoothly. Now that he felt more comfortable, he was feeling his groove again...at least a little.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 29, 2020 8:42 pm

Fiona was immediately curious as to why they needed to find the Xyrillian ship, but she didn't question why. She would just follow orders. Scarlett stepped onto the bridge and she looked over at Spock when he looked at her. He would pick up feelings of sexual frustration from her, but she remained calm, poised, and professional. She nodded and joined Elyse and Fiona. The women began to look through the ship's sensor logs and eventually located the warp signature. 

Fiona laid in the course and sat at the helm. "Course laid in Commander. Ready to go to Warp."

------------------------------------

Lucia was glad to be alone with Kal. She really liked him and she thought that he liked her as well. "No," she said with a little shake of her head. "I mean besides my family. I was always studying and never really had time for relationships. One night stands on the other hand...." she said with a little grin.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 29, 2020 8:56 pm

"Engage Commander," Spock said.

------------------

Kal smiled at what Lucia said. "No friends? No one special you might be tempted to spend some quality time with? One night stands might grow pretty thin in 5 years," Kal said with a smile then he leaned in and bid her to do the same. "Lucia, you might not know this...or perhaps you do but you're a very attractive woman. I doubt you'll be without company for long. I mean...I used ta be that guy. But not so much these days," Kal said honestly.

------------------

Scotty, Kirk and Sofia were in the Captain's Dining room.

"Scotty, I don't know an easy way to say this, but something happened when Sofia was on the Xyrillian ship," Kirk began. "Long story short, they have an odd game that allows for the exchange of DNA. They neglected to mention this before Sofia played it. And well, she's carrying a Xyrillian fetus," He said. Scotty looked at Sofia with hurt and confusion. "Well thats a fine who do ya do!" Scotty said. "Ya go off the chain fer a few days an ya come back with a baby!?" Scotty said. "Scotty, she had no reason to know about the game. And the fetus has none of Sofia's DNA in it. Apperently the males DNA is all the baby needed. What we are doing is trying to find that ship to see if there is a way to remove the fetus to another...host," He said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 29, 2020 9:07 pm

Lucia smiled and leaned in towards Kal when he leaned in towards her. Her eyes met his and she smiled at him. "The company I would really like to have...is yours Lieutenant Marshall."

---------------------------------

Kirk had managed to convince Sofia to go with him, but promised her he would do the talking. She finally agreed and Kirk called Scotty to meet them in the Captain's Dining Room. She sat next to Kirk and across the table from Scotty. Even though she had done nothing wrong and none of this was her fault, she found she still had a hard time looking at him...especially when she heard how upset he got. When she did look up at him she saw hurt and confusion in his eyes and that broke her heart. Sofia cared deeply for Scotty and what was happening was upsetting for her. She couldn't take sitting there with Scotty looking at her the way he was. She stood up. "I'm sorry Captain, but I...I have to go," she said and then quickly left.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 29, 2020 9:13 pm

Kal smiled and winced at the same time. "I don't know Lucia, I might be a hard sell. I'm just not certain I'm ready...for that. I mean, I barely even know you," Kal said. "But I'd like to," Kal said. "Maybe...Tonight, 2130 hours? You cook and I bring the Whiskey?" Kal said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 29, 2020 9:19 pm

Lucia smiled and nodded. "Alright, it's a date then."

---------------------------------

Sofia didn't know where else to go so she just went back down to the Engine Room to work. She tried to stay focused on what she was doing, but it was difficult with everything she was thinking about. What if the fetus couldn't be transferred? Would she be forced to remain on the Xyrillian ship until she gave birth? And then what? And what about Scotty? She didn't realize it but tears had begun to stream down her cheeks.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 29, 2020 9:32 pm

Kal wore the dark short sleeved shirt with a V neck with gray slacks and black shoes. He had large, muscular arms and shoulders and legs with abs that just wont quit. It was 2130 on the dot and he rang Lucia's door chime. He didn't see Fiona turn the corner just as Lucia opened her door and Kal stepped inside.

"Wow, don't you look great," Kal said and presented her with the bottle of Irish Whiskey. "It's not the best by any means, but it was all Chef had," He said. He browsed the decor around her room. "I like your place, mine's a bit more Spartan than this," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 29, 2020 9:48 pm

Lucia had been waiting for Kal. She had put on a dress that hit a few inches above the knee. It was just cut low enough in the front to be provocative, but not too revealing. She smiled at him after she opened the door to let him him. "Thank you," she said in response to his compliment. "You clean up nicely as well," she teased. She, well using the replicator in her room, had made Arroz con Pollo (chicken with Rice), a traditional Puerto Rican meal. 

Fiona had been heading to Kal's quarters. She wanted to talk to him, to tell him how she truly felt about him. However, her heart nearly stopped when she suddenly saw Kal with a bottle of Irish Whiskey heading into Lucia's quarters. She felt betrayed and angry and upset. She had thought that something was developing between Kal and herself...or that it had always been there and now had a chance to grow. But apparently she had been wrong. Well, she didn't plan to be just another girl to him. 

She walked down to the Officer's mess and sighed as she looked around. It was then that she saw Nathan Quinn sitting alone at a table. She decided that if Kal had moved on that she would too. Quinn was strong and handsome after all. She couldn't understand why he was still single. She approached his table and smiled at him. "Do you mind if I join you?"

Amara was with James back in their quarters. Amara was changing out of her uniform and she looked over at James. "So, how did the talk with Scotty go?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 29, 2020 10:18 pm

"Yum, sounds delicious," Kal said as he moved up to the replicator. "2 Whiskey glasses and 2 chilled stones,"Kal said and they appeared. He snatched them up and filled the glasses with about 2 fingers of whiskey. He handed her one and then lifted his glass. "Cheers," He said and the took a sip.

"I hear that Scotty's going to build a...Holo...deck? A Holodeck," he said. "I dabbled a bit in programming, I might make a few programs," he said. "Anything you might be interested in? In place you haven't been that you'd like to go?" Kal asked.

--------------

Nathan looked up from his protein smoothie. It was bright green and smelled of green vegetables.

"Oh hi...Fiona," he said. "How are you doing? I hear you came from the USS Pheonix. Odd that we get so many people at the last minute," Nathan said. "Or maybe it's luck?" Nathan said with a smile.

--------------

Kirk shrugged. "Scotty's upset and hurt. He trusts Sofia but it was a shock. One moment everything's going great. The next...I think the man's in love and it surprised and scared him," Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 29, 2020 10:34 pm

Lucia smiled and took the glass of Whiskey that Kal handed to her. She clinked glasses with him and took a sip. She looked at him when he mentioned the holodeck. "Well, I heard it was Sofia's plan," she said with a grin. "It would be incredible to have. I haven't been to Ireland...perhaps I would want to go there."

----------------------------

Fiona sat down and gave Nathan a little smile. "I'd like to believe it's luck. You sound English. Where are you from exactly?"

----------------------------

Amara sighed and nodded a little as she changed into some civilian clothes and put away her uniform. "If Scotty isn't going to be there for her right now maybe I should go sit with her a while. I can't imagine what she's going through. She must be scared."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 29, 2020 11:03 pm

"And I've never been to Puerto Rico. Ireland is much nicer now, with the weather control system," he said. "Shall we...sit?" he asked. Lucia hadn't invited him to sit so he decided to just say it. "Unless you're hungry?" he asked. "So you're the Beta shift Tactical officer, well, our lives are in your hands when we sleep," Kal said. he was thinking or Fiona and as a result, so far, this date was just becoming bleh. He needed to do something. When she stepped near him to offer him a seat he held out his arm and stopped her. Their bodies were close and their faced were closer.

"I thought that I'd wait a while for this, but I've changed my mind," he said then leaned in and kissed her. A chaste kiss at first and then his soft lips began to kiss hers. She tasted like whiskey and smelled amazing. Reluctantly he pulled back. "Well Lucia, apparently you do have an affect upon me," Kal said.

--------------------

"Norfolk but I much prefer Oregon or Canada. I love the mountains you see. And fresh air and open spaces. You're from Irelend, so you know," He said. And then he chuckled. "So what am I doing in a tin can in space? I wonder that myself, sometimes," he said as he sipped his smoothie.

--------------------

"It was she that walked away from him Amara. What could help is to steer her back to talk with him. This is precisely the thing I worried about when allowing people to...fraternize," he said. "I can't have it Amara...fix it...please," Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 29, 2020 11:19 pm

As Lucia looked at Kal she could tell that his mind seemed...somewhere else. She was thinking about just kissing him as she offered him a seat, but then he suddenly held out his arm and stopped her. She looked at him and her eyes met his for a moment. As he leaned in and kissed her she closed her eyes and kissed him back. The kiss was nice, but there wasn't any spark there. However, that wasn't going to stop her. She opened her eyes and smiled at him. "I was hoping I would."

They talked for a while before she served dinner. As they ate she gathered some food onto her fork and offered it to him with a little smile. 

Fiona smiled at Nathan. "I've always wanted to be in space. I used to lie on my back with Ka...a friend and look up at the stars and know that one day I was going to make it up there. So, why did you decide to join Starfleet?"

Amara looked over at James and sighed. She nodded. "Ok, I'll fix it." She walked over to him and put her fingers gently under his chin and lifted it up and kissed him. She pulled back and then rested her forehead against his for a moment before pulling away from him and leaving their quarters. She headed down to Sofia's quarters and was in there for a while with her before she managed to convince her to go talk to Scotty. Amara headed back to her and James' quarters.

Sofia was nervous and upset, but she took a deep breath as the door opened and she walked in. She saw him look over at her and she stood there, unsure of whether he wanted her there or not. "Can...can we talk?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next