The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122 - Page 5 Empty Re: Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 31, 2020 9:42 am

Spock and Scarlett glanced at each other when they heard what Kirk said and Elyse glanced over at Sofia. Amara looked at James when he glanced back at her and she gave him a little nod to let him know she thought he was handling the situation well, but no one said anything.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122 - Page 5 Empty Re: Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122

Post by Conleth Sun May 31, 2020 9:53 am

"I'll go with her Captain," Scotty said. Kirk looked at Scotty. "Alright, Nathan, you go with them," Kirk said.

The Klinigon Captain and 2 of his officers beamed aboard the Enterprise and they, along with Scotty, Sofia and Nathan were in Compression for 14 hours. The Klingons smelled horrible and were not at all talkative or interested in them.

When they finally got onto the Alien vessel, Thela'L greeted them.

"Ah, Lieutenant Vasquez, we meet again," he said. "You will show us this...technology called a Holodeck," the Klingon Captain commanded. While Thela'L departed with them Ah'Len stepped up to Sofia.

"Hello again Lieutenant, it is good to see you," He said but didn't seem to notice that she had a baby bump. Scotty looked at him but said nothing...yet.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 31, 2020 10:00 am

Sofia was glad to know that both Scotty and Nathan were going with her. They had to go through 14 hours of compression with 3 Klingons that smelled horrible, but that, thankfully, didn't seem interested in them, before they finally got aboard the alien vessel. The Klingons immediately wanted to be shown the holodeck, and while Thela'L took them to go see it, Ah'Len stepped up to her. Beside her, Sofia could feel Scotty tensing up, but he remained quiet. 

"Hello Ah'Len. I need to talk to you about that 'game' that you and I played. You neglected to mention that the crystals caused a transference of DNA so I was rather surprised when I found out that I was carrying an alien fetus."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 31, 2020 10:07 am

Ah'Len blinked and indeed, looked surprised. He produced one of their tricorders and began to scan her. He smiled. "Please accept my deepest apologies...I have little experience with Humans, in our culture, we know when someone wishes to mate with us by the change in color of their scales. You have no scales. Did I misinterpret your facial expressions?" he said.

'Aye, ya did lad," Scotty said in a neutral tone. Ah'Len smiled though. "Oh...it is a healthy girl," he said happily. "She is strong," he said as pride entered into his smile.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 31, 2020 10:14 am

Sofia had certainly not intended to give Ah'Len any looks that would imply she wanted to 'mate' with him. She had simply been trying to be nice and had been excited after he had showed her the holodeck. She looked at Ah'Len. "Well, it appears to only have your DNA. Is it possible to somehow transfer the fetus to another host?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 31, 2020 10:27 am

Ah"Len continued to scan her. "I believe she is still early enough along, That is the manner of our reproduction. Only the Male's DNA is used to create a child," he said. Scotty came over and put his arm around her, to comfort Sofia.

-----------

They used a transporter to get the fetus out. Their medical officer used an energy device to reduce the swelling of her midsection and with the fetus removed, her baby bump was gone. She was awake during the entire process and Scotty held her hand.

With Scotty's help, he once again fixed their warp coils.

-----------

The Klingons returned and appeared impressed by the demonstration. They were given the schematics to build a Holodeck and they were in the airlock together once more to decompress.

14 hours later they stepped back onto the Enterprise. The Klingons transported back to their ship and Scotty and Sofia moved back to the bridge. It was a new day but Kirk, Elyse, Kal, Amara and Scarlett were there.

The Klingon Captain was on the screen again.

"Captain, I hope this incident has shown what we can accomplish when we work together," Kirk said. The Klingon Captain leaned forward. "Let me make myself perfectly clear Captain. You would do well not to approach a Klingon ship, again. If we do meet again, I will destroy you," he said then the comms were cut off.

Kirk sighed. "Kal, resume our previous course," Kirk said. "I sir," Kal said and the ship turned and went to warp.

-------------

Back in Scotty's room he laid with Sofia. Her emotions had returned to normal along with her cravings. "I know that you were anxious to get the child out...but...was it so terrible to be pregnant?" Scotty asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 31, 2020 10:33 am

Sofia was glad that the whole ordeal was over. She wanted things to get back to normal. Dr. McCoy checked her over to just be sure that she was fine and once he cleared her she returned to Scotty's room with him. They laid together in his bed, just holding one another. Sofia heard Scotty's question and she looked up at him. "No, it wasn't terrible. Why do you ask?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 31, 2020 10:57 am

"Oh, I don't know. I was just curious. If you'd ever...consider...having a child in the future," Scotty said. "I really liked the changes...you're beautiful normally but you were glowing and seemed to need me more. I liked you needing me lass," Scotty said as he nuzzled her neck and took in her scent. "I love ya Sofia. I know we agreed not to go here but I should have said it before now," Scotty said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 31, 2020 11:23 am

Sofia smiled a little as she thought about having a child with Scotty in the future. It was a nice thought and one she wanted to hang on to. For now though, the Enterprise would need to be their child. She tilted her head up to look at Scotty and she looked into his eyes. “I love you too Scotty.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5