The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Decision To Make Stardate 2258.104

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Decision To Make Stardate 2258.104 - Page 2 Empty Re: A Decision To Make Stardate 2258.104

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 9:32 pm

Elyse sighed as she watched Kirk walk away. She knew it was going to be hopeless, but she decided to go call her father anyway. Maybe he would surprise her. 

------------------------------------------

As Kirk stepped into his ready room and shut the door behind him, there was a little bit of movement in the shadows near him. "You know, if you keep frowning like that you're going to ruin your pretty face James T. Kirk," a familiar voice said. From out the shadows stepped a beautiful young woman with long, black hair and dark brown eyes. She was a few years older than Kirk and she was intimately familiar with him. Natasha Wolf and James Kirk had been involved in a brief fling back at the Academy before he met Amara. There hadn't been any real feelings between Natasha and James. Instead, it had been strictly sexual. Now, Natasha was an agent for Section 31. She was dressed in a form fitting, all black suit with knee high boots. 

"I received your message. It appears that your girlfriend is in a heap of trouble. Word is that Starfleet Intelligence is itching to get their hands on her."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Decision To Make Stardate 2258.104 - Page 2 Empty Re: A Decision To Make Stardate 2258.104

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 9:43 pm

"Lights at 50 percent," he said and the lights bloomed a little. he stood up to face her. Ofcourse Natasha was beautiful when they met. And she was no less beautiful now. he saw the half black and half silver starfleet emblem on her left breast and the sexy way her black, leather pants hugged her tight butt.

"I asked to have a conversation, I didn't think you'd actually show up! How the HELL did you get aboard my ship!? And in my ready room!?" Kirk asked. He was upset and rightly so. This meant a serious breach of security.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 9:46 pm

Natasha didn't even wince at his outburst. "I'm not at liberty to divulge that information Captain." She took a seat and put her feet up onto the table as she lounged back in the chair. "I'm here to help. Unless you would like me to leave and put Amara's fate in the hands of Starfleet Intelligence. You'll never see her again if they get their hands on her. Is that what you want?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 9:55 pm

Kirk just looked at her. His brain shot through the options in the blink of an eye. And then he sighed. "No, but I don't want for her what you offer either. I wanted to ask of you a favor. But now...now I think there is only going to be one way to help her," Kirk said and Natasha somehow already knew what Kirk was going to do.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 10:02 pm

Natasha pulled her feet off of the desk and leaned forward in her chair as she looked at him. "James, I know you well enough to know what you're thinking and believe me when I tell you that Starfleet won't fall for your bluff. You try that stunt and you will be stripped of command and your commission and Amara will still be taken by Starfleet Intelligence. There is only way real way to save her here. 31 is not interested in extracting every last drop of intelligence from her brain until it becomes so fried that the only mercy they can show is in ending her life. Amara has skills that we are interested in. We will take her and give her a new purpose and then give her back to you. Her mission with us will involve her remaining on board the Enterprise. Once she's back, you two can pick up where you left off. She would be paid handsomely and her Lieutenant rank would be restored. And Starfleet Intelligence wouldn't be able to touch her."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 10:15 pm

Kirk wasn't an idiot. If Natasha was being so...accommodating, there was alot she wasn't telling him and alot they had to gain by this. Kirk was about to say something then something else occurred to him. "Well, you didn't get here without a ship," he said and thought briefly about having Natasha just abscond with Amara. Then he decided against that course of action. Kirk went through the options once more and couldn't see clear to any of them.

"If I let you speak to her, do I have your word, you'll look after her?" Kirk asked. "And you'll stop this farce of a trial?" Kirk asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 10:23 pm

Natasha knew James was genius level intelligent and so she knew he would come to the right conclusion. There was no other way out for Amara. 

"You have my word James. The trial will be stopped, all charges dropped. Lt. Kaia Fox will never have existed at Starfleet and Amara's record will go unblemished. We will take her for maybe a year...maybe a little longer. Then, she will be brought back to you. She will work on board the Enterprise, back in her place on the bridge, but she will also be working for us. You'll have it all James...your ship, your crew, your girl. Then, you two can run off and get married or whatever you want. Just know, she will have responsibilities to us before you. That's the deal and, I must say, it's a rather generous one."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 10:37 pm

Kirk narrowed his eyes at her. "If you think I don't know what you're doing, than you don't know me as well as you think," he said and took a step toward her. "Amara won't keep secrets from me, not anymore," Kirk said. "And it won't matter what you tell her," Kirk said. "I just need her off this ship," Kirk said. "Follow me," Kirk said.

When he appeared with her onto the bridge everyone on the bridge goggled and looked at one another in shock and surprise. They didn't speak at all on the turbolift and he walked beside her down the hall to Amara's quarters. The guard looked up at him. "You're relieved," Kirk said softly then moved up so the doors would open. He took a step in with her and waited for Amara to greet them.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 10:42 pm

Natasha got up and followed Kirk out of the ready room and then across the bridge. She ignored the stares she received as they got into the turbolift. Neither one of them spoke as they headed down the hall towards Amara's quarters. There was a guard stationed outside, but Kirk relieved him. The doors automatically opened for him and they stepped inside. Amara was sitting on the couch with a portable screen doing some reading. There wasn't much else for her to do and she liked to keep her mind busy. She looked up as the door opened. She looked from James to the woman she didn't recognize and back to James. There was a concerned look on her face as she stood up. 

"What's going on?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 10:48 pm

"Amara, this is Natasha Wolf. She is from Section 31 and she has an offer for you," Kirk said. "I'd...like you to speak with her," Kirk said then turned to Natasha. "I'll be right outside," Kirk said then boldly moved up to Amara and kissed her quite passionately before he stepped away and out of the room into the hall.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 10:54 pm

For the next hour Natasha and Amara spoke. Finally, the door reopened and Natasha stepped out. She looked over at Kirk. "We'll be leaving in an hour if you want to say goodbye." She started to step away but then she stopped and looked back at him. "I swear to you James, I will take care of her and she will be coming back." She then turned and walked down the hall. Inside her quarters, Amara was sitting on the couch. She looked at James as he walked in. She was clearly upset about them being separated, but she knew there was no other choice.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 11:02 pm

Kirk smiled at Amara though he certainly did't feel like smiling. "I see, you've accepted," Kirk said just as Amara threw herself into his arms. Kirk kissed her back as she kissed him and he felt wetness from her tears. He took her face into his hands and felt his own eyes watering up. "Oh Amara...what am I going to do without you?" Kirk asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 11:06 pm

Amara looked into James' eyes as his watered up. She had never seen him cry before and that caused more tears to stream freely down her cheeks. "We'll have to survive knowing that eventually we will be reunited. James, you're the only man I have ever loved and the only man I will ever love. I will return to you...I swear."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 11:20 pm

"I love you, so much," Kirk said as he kissed her then hugged her close as he took in her scent. "I...better help you get packed," Kirk said as he released her. The two of them hurried with the packing and managed to get her things into 2 bags. They headed to the transporter room and Kirk told the crewman manning the transporter to leave. He put Amara's bags on the pads then came back down to Amara.

"I doubt there is much they can teach you...but I will miss you just the same," Kirk said. His eyes were red from trying not to cry as Amara held him.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 11:25 pm

Amara felt like her heart was being torn in two as she clung to her last few moments with James. She knew she would return, but it wouldn’t be soon enough for her. She reached up and took off the necklace she always wore. James has given it to her back at the Academy for her birthday. She placed it around his neck and then kissed him. “I will be coming back for that. Keep it safe until then.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 11:41 pm

James let Amara do what she felt she needed to. He didn’t stop her. They kissed passionately one last time then she got on a transporter pad. He took out his communicator as he stepped up to the transporter panel. Send me your coordinates Natasha,” Kirk asked. She gave them then he plugged them in. They looked at one another for a few moments. “Energize,” Amara said and Kirk watched her dematerialize.

Kirk went back to his quarters and changed into his uniform. He came on the bridge and Chekhov announced him. “Can I help you sir?” He asked. “I’ll relieve you Chekhov,” Kirk said. “But sir...it’s the middle of the night?” Chekhov said. “It’s alright, I’m not tired,” Kirk said and Chekhov left the bridge.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2