The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extracurricular Activities Stardate 2258.84

2 posters

Go down

Extracurricular Activities Stardate 2258.84 Empty Extracurricular Activities Stardate 2258.84

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 5:12 pm

Captain's Log Stardate 2258.84

It's been 21 days and the most exciting thing we've seen is a comet. I've ordered a complete set of level one diagnostics on most of the Enterprise's systems but I can already tell that alot of the crew are becoming restless. They took on this mission to find adventure but it is the Galaxy that makes the rules, we're only here to discover it's secrets, if it wants us to see them.

------------------------

McCoy had had one sprained ankle, a jammed finger and a cold in the last 20 days. He and his nurses were always on call but he didn't stop them from vacating sickbay and just being available if they were needed. That though, was also for himself. He and Elyse had seen more of each other lately and he was finding her to be a wonderful woman. She was funny, charming, intelligent and beautiful. They hadn't spent alot of intimate time in the last couple of weeks but that was alright with him. Just being near her was a gift as far as he was concerned. They had a date this evening though and this time, he'd cook for her. Fried Chicken, Bourbon baked beans and greens. And for dessert, well, he hoped it would be her. if not, Banana Pudding. He was dressed in black pants and a black, long-sleeved shirt. He had just gotten a hair cut and he waited impatiently for her to arrive. The food was coming in a bit yet so he didn't have anything to do right then. He did pick up a medical paper and began to read it as he sat down in his chair.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Extracurricular Activities Stardate 2258.84 Empty Re: Extracurricular Activities Stardate 2258.84

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 5:24 pm

Because Scarlett had moved in with Spock, Elyse had been given Scarlett's old room. It was bigger than the one she had been in, which was suitable due to her recent promotion. She, Spock, and Kirk had had a meeting and once they got out of it, Elyse rushed back to her room to change. She knew that tonight was going to be the night. She put on a pair of black pants and an off white light weight sweater. She had made sure to put on the white lacy bra as well. She had her hair pulled back into a sleek ponytail. She wore only a little make up. She had asked the chef to prepare a chocolate cream pie for desert for her date with Leonard. She pulled the pie out of the mini cooler and then headed down towards Leonard's room. She pressed the door chime when she got there.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Extracurricular Activities Stardate 2258.84 Empty Re: Extracurricular Activities Stardate 2258.84

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 6:05 pm

Leonard smiled and set his book aside then stood up. He stepped up to the door and opened it. He knew who it was, he always knew. “Hey,” he said in his southern drawl. He kissed her cheek then stepped back. "Ooo, chocolate pie, yum," He said as he took the pie. "I'll go put it on the chiller," he said. "Make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back," he said as he moved to the kitchenette. He had 2 glasses of white wine ready to go. He set the pie on the chiller then picked up the glasses. He brought them out to her.

"A little wine while we wait?" He asked as he handed a glass to her. He had learned what kind of white wine she preferred and so he made certain to sequester a few bottles of it.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 6:09 pm

Elyse smiled warmly at him. "Hey." She let him take the pie to put on the chiller and she stepped into his quarters. She smiled as she sniffed the air. "Yum, that chicken smells wonderful." She walked into the living room area and sat down on the couch. She felt herself growing a little nervous, but some wine would definitely calm those nerves. "Yes, some wine would be lovely." She accepted the glass he handed her and they clinked glasses before she took a sip. She smiled when she tasted it. "You remembered."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 6:26 pm

"It is," he said. "Are ya hungry? It's ready if you're ready?" He asked. When she said she was he held out his hand and helped her up. He kissed her knuckles as he led her to the small dining room. He pulled out her chair and helped her skootch up to the table. he bent down and kissed her face by her ear. "God you smell good...better than the chicken," He said then moved around to sit down. He lifted off the cloche. There was a small pile of friend chicken, 2 of each kind, legs, wings, breasts and thighs. There was sweet potato french fries and salad greens.

"So, are you a leg or a breast girl? Two guesses which I am?" he said with a very large smile. That and his eyes shifted to her breasts for a moment as he set the Cloche down.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 6:35 pm

Elyse hadn't eaten much for lunch so she would be hungry for dinner and she certainly was. She smiled when he helped her up and then kissed her knuckles. She was completely in love with this man. She sat down and smiled even more when he kissed her by her ear. She heard him breathe in her scent. She watched as he lifted off the cloche and her mouth began to water. "That looks amazing," she complimented. She blushed and laughed at his comment about being a breast man. She was a little self conscious about her breasts. Between Scarlett, Kaia, and herself they were the smallest, but they weren't tiny either. However, knowing that Leonard liked hers made her feel much more confident. 

"I'll take a leg and a breast." She had a pretty high metabolism because she worked out and jogged a lot and so she could eat a little more without gaining weight and she loved food. She was not one of those women who only ate a salad. She needed real food.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 6:44 pm

After he had eaten a leg and half of his greens, a few fries, Leonard slowed down. "I had a cold today...how are you handling this adventure to nowhere?" McCoy asked. "I'm not complaining, I get to see you more often," He said. "I read a paper on Holographic rooms. Starfleet intends on putting them on starships one day," he said. "It's based on replicator technology and supposedly as you move, your point of view changes so it all looks and feels real," he said then took a sip of wine. He saw hers was a little low so he filled her glass then sat the bottle down.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 6:49 pm

Elyse smiled a little. "This dinner is the most exciting thing that has happened to me in two days. I did have a meeting with the Captain and Spock though. But even that was boring. That's interesting about the Holographic rooms. That would certainly be nice to have. I love space and traveling through space, but when you go endless stretches without encountering anything it can start to get to you."

She let Leonard refill her wine glass and she took another sip. "Can we talk about Spock and Scarlett though? I still cannot get over it. Poor Nathan though was pretty upset. I think he thought he had a shot with Scarlett."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 7:00 pm

McCoy wasn't certain he should talk about that but since Elyse knew, he decided it would be alright. "Spock was going through Pon Farr. Every 7 years, Vulcan men are forced to endure it. Their blood literally boils in their veins until they...you know, mate with a female," he said and smiled fondly when he looked at her. She'd know he was thinking about that...with her! "Spock was on medication but its only an aid, not a cure. I doubt with Scarlett so close like that that he could meditate. I had no idea they had had a relationship already," McCoy said. He had given her a thorough exam and he could see what Spock saw, if he were human. "I just don't know whatshe gets out of it," McCoy said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 7:06 pm

Elyse had never heard of Pon Farr and when Leonard told her about it she thought it sounded terrible! She couldn't imagine going through something like that. When he mentioned 'mating' she saw him looking at her rather fondly and she began to realize that he was thinking about that with her. She felt her cheeks flush ever so slightly. She knew then that he wanted it as much as she did. 

"Well, she and Spock both have very scientific minds. I suppose there is a lot they can talk about. I'm very happy for them though. I think though word is slowly starting to get out about it. Scarlett told me that she and Spock are eventually going to travel to Vulcan for a formal ceremony. I suppose it will be the human equivalent of marriage."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 7:12 pm

"What is your thought about marriage? And children?" McCoy asked slyly. He had just fitted that in to put her on the spot. He tried not to grin.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 7:18 pm

Elyse had picked up her knife and fork, but Leonard's question was so surprising that she dropped them. She felt her face become flushed and she looked across the table at him. "I...um...I...well...." She then began to realize what Leonard had done and she decided to get back at him. She regained her composure quickly and started to grin at him. "Well...that would depend on whether I had found the right man. Why? Do you think you're the right man?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 7:24 pm

McCoy's eyes widened and then his face calmed and he raised one eyebrow as he looked at her. "I could be, that depends on if you make a good pie," He said with a smile that made his dark eyes sparkle.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 7:33 pm

Elyse smiled. She was enjoying this little parley. She looked into Leonard's eyes. "Well, considering the chef made it I would say I make a damn good pie." She saw Leonard looking back into her eyes. It was intense and passionate. Elyse could suddenly feel a strange heat building between them that made her face feel flushed. Then, it just happened. Elyse wasn't sure who moved first, or if it was both of them at once, but suddenly dishes and food were swept off the table and onto the floor. Dishes shattered, but Leonard didn't seem to care. They began to kiss more passionately than they ever had before. It was almost...desperate. Elyse knew as Leonard pulled off her sweater that there wasn't going to be anymore questioning about whether or not this was going to happen...it was going to happen.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 7:54 pm

Her gorgeous red hair and brilliant blue eyes made his own blood boil as she looked in his eyes. He saw her cheeks flush and felt his own begin to heat up. It was one of those moments when the chemistry build up between them was at a breaking point. And then dishes went flying. Was it his own hands or hers that pulled her sweater off. He honestly didn't recall. The wine had given him a good buzz but he was very much in control of himself. Well, besides the fact that he 'had' to have her right there and right now!

They kissed one another hard and his hands moved up to cup over her breasts. He felt her moan into their kiss and then his hands went to her pants. Once he had unbuttoned hers he unbuttoned his own or he tried to. Her hands were there and so he moved his hands up and around her bodice to unhook her bra. His skilled hands made it come free easily and they shifted to get it out of the way. It was kind of comical as their mouths tried to remain connected as they tried to get their clothes off. he Had to shift back to get his own shirt off just as she pulled her panties down then sat down on the table. It was cold most likely on her bottom but it didn't seem to bother her. He pulled his own underpants down then stepped out of them and toward her. "God I want you Elyse..." Leonard said into her mouth. He was already hard and ready as her bare breasts were pressed up against his chest.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 8:01 pm

Even though this was her first time, Elyse found that she wasn't scared or nervous because it was with Leonard. She trusted him and even though they were both feeling really hot right then, Leonard seemed to remember that this was her first time and he slowed down. It did hurt at first, but he was patient enough to wait for her to tell him when she was ready. He was slow and gentle at first before he started to press harder and quicker into her. Their mouths reconnected and her arms had snaked up around his neck. The dining table creaked and groaned under their combined weights, but it held.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 8:16 pm

Leonard felt her legs wrap around him as it began to feel more pleasurable for her. For a moment he didn't know what he was doing wrong but remembered this was her first time. His mind briefly skimmed across that. He was her first! But the thought drifted away as she pulled him closer. Her hands, she had strong hands, moved about his hips and his bottom as his right hand held her back and his left fondled her breasts. And then it all felt so much better. Her hands moved to his neck and his moved down to her hips and waist. Their bodies moved together in a slow, pleasurable rhythm and then she got really really warm and really really wet. he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He wanted her so much and now he had her. He felt himself growing harder as he got closer and then he pulled her close and put his head on her shoulder as he came. Sweet, wonderful pressure caused him to explode inside of her. He moaned into her neck as he shifted a few more times. He kissed her neck then pulled back to kiss her mouth and take her face into his hands. her hair was a bit messed up but it didn't take away from her beauty. He pulled back slightly so he could look at her body. He put his hands on her breasts as his eyes looked at them. He smiled. "I think they're perfect," he said. "You're perfect," he said softly.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 8:22 pm

Elyse hadn't experienced an orgasm, but she had heard that often for women, especially if it was their first time, they didn't. Elyse didn't care though. She was incredibly happy. They moved from the dining room into his bedroom to lay down on the bed. She curled up against him and she felt his hands in her hair as he held her close to him. Their heartbeats were slowly coming down and returning to normal. She was quiet for a while as she just enjoyed the feeling of being so close to him. However, after a while she looked up into his eyes. 

"I love you."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 8:37 pm

"How much?" Leonard asked as he looked into her eyes. "Is it as much as I love you?" he asked and then kissed her softly. He held her head with his hand in her hair and gently kissed her on her lips. She had very soft lips, ripe for kissing. They were both fairly sweaty from the passionate love-making but he wasn't ready to relax just yet. Elyse's body was lean but fairly hard with tightly, packed muscle. Leonard was not nearly as fit but he did exercise regularly...when he had to.

"I think I knew we'd end up here when we met...or, maybe...maybe it was just me wishing for this," he said with a smile. He shifted his left hand from her hair and drew it down her arm, her side and then onto her hip. "Do you miind if we 'play' a little?" he asked. he just couldn't stop touching her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 8:48 pm

Elyse didn't realize she was holding her breath until she breathed out a sigh of relief after Leonard told her he loved her too. She had never felt happier than she had in that moment. Everything seemed...perfect. She had never imagined herself ever wanting to get married or have children...but she could see all of that with him. 

She grinned a little when she felt his hand move down her arm and then her side and onto her hip. "No, I don't mind...not at all."

------------------------------------------------

Kaia was resting against Kirk as she lay in his bed in his quarters. Their clothes were strewn about the room and the sheets were entangled around them, but neither of them seemed to mind. She felt Kirk pull her closer into his arms and kiss the top of her head. 

"Do you ever think about the future...I mean am I in it?" she asked quietly. She wasn't sure why she was even asking. It ultimately didn't matter...did it? Suddenly, the thought of not ever being with him again made her feel sick. She continued to send encrypted messages to the Romulans, but everyday she was starting to hate it more and more.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 9:04 pm

"I think I owe it to you to do a thorough...examination," McCoy joked as he kissed her neck and then her throat and then between her breasts. He shifted lower and took her right nipple into his mouth. They were very firm and her pink, erect nipple seemed to swell up a little when his tongue touched it. He didn't know why that made him smile but it did. His left hand shifted her more onto her back and his hand moved from her hip to her thigh then slid down between her legs. He wanted to know her body. Maybe not for this moment but for the next one and the one after that. But she did feel very nice and he enjoyed the little sounds she made. He guessed she might be sore so he only touched the outside of her center where he hoped he'd find an erogenous zone that often appeared on women.

"Is this where you touch yourself, can you show me?" he asked as he shifted to her left nipple.

----------------------

Kirk didn't know where this relationship was going but he did view it as a relationship and not just a fling. "I think of what we have as a relationship. One built on trust and maintained by love. I don't know the future, I can't see that far. That's dangerous as a Captain. "But I will tell you this. I don't see anyone else but you. Backwards or forwards Kaia. We were meant to be together. I will say that my father was a command officer. And he found time for a family. So anything is possible Kaia. If you want something bad enough, you just say, 'fuck the rules' and make it happen. Well, that's what we're doing. We're here and in love," he said as he rolled over so he was on top of her. He felt her breasts under him and he touched her hair with the fingers of his left hand as he held himself up on his right elbow.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 9:20 pm

Kaia was completely in love with James T. Kirk. She trusted him and for the first time in the period in which she could remember she felt loved. She wanted to be the woman he thought she was. She wanted him to be able to truly trust her. She wanted to feel as if she were doing the right thing, which, at the moment she didn't. She saw herself marrying James...bearing his child. They belonged together. That she knew like she knew water was wet. They had always belonged together. He filled the empty spaces inside of her and made her a better woman. She was complete with him. She needed to tell him....

She reached up and gently caressed the side of his face with her fingers as she looked into his eyes. "James...there's something I need to tell you...." However, before she could get up the courage to say what she knew she had to say, Chekov's voice came on over the speakers in his room calling him to the bridge. She watched him as he started to get up and she reached out and grabbed his arm. She needed to tell him this now, before it was too late. "James, please...I really need to talk to you...it's extremely important."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down