The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What A Friend Is For Stardate 2258.63

2 posters

Go down

What A Friend Is For Stardate 2258.63 Empty What A Friend Is For Stardate 2258.63

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 2:02 pm

It was another long shift as they tried to get everyone back on their normal schedule after their last mission in answering the distress call. Elyse was tired but she also needed to talk to Kaia. They had become friends while they served on the Enterprise. At least, she hoped it was so. She didn't understand why Kaia hadn't told her about her relationship with The Captain. Not only was it inappropriate, to say the least, but she didn't even tell her about it. Elyse told her about her and McCoy? Why couldn't Kaia be open with her?

She came to Kaia's room and hit the door chime. It was fairly late but she doubted she'd get a chance to talk to her tomorrow. Elyse was still in her uniform as she hit the door chime.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

What A Friend Is For Stardate 2258.63 Empty Re: What A Friend Is For Stardate 2258.63

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 2:21 pm

Kaia had decided to spend the evening in her room. She planned to replicate a meal and then go to bed early. She had just changed into some more comfortable clothes when she heard the door chime. "Come in," she called. She knew it wasn't Kirk since he had programmed her door to open for him, as he had done for her with his door. She looked over and saw Elyse. She gave her a little smile. "Hey. I was just about to have some wine. Would you like some?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

What A Friend Is For Stardate 2258.63 Empty Re: What A Friend Is For Stardate 2258.63

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 2:32 pm

Elyse smiled when she saw Kaia. It had been a few days since she had been able to talk with her. "Ofcourse!" She said as she came in. "Without this craziness happening lately, I just wanted to catch up, see how you're doing though, how you handled those aliens, I'd say you're doing very well," Elyse said. She took the glass Kaia offered. She smelled the notes of the wine and then took a small sip. It was good! She tried to think how she could present this delicately. She moved around the room to see if anything changed but not much had. She turned back to face her.

"We're friends, aren't we Kaia?" Elyse asked though it was kind of a silly question. If she were a friend she wouldn't have to ask, she'd know but she wanted to ask anyway. There was something off about Kaia, nothing she could put a finger on, but it was something. Not enough to draw her away from the woman. She liked her, alot. And liked talking with her and spending time with her like friends did.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 2:36 pm

Kaia poured two glasses of red wine and handed one to Elyse. They clinked glasses and Kaia took a sip. It had a bold, fruity taste to it that Kaia liked. She saw Elyse glancing around, but she didn't think anything of it. However, she blinked when Elyse asked her if they were friends. 

"Yes, of course we are," she told her as she began to wonder what all of this was about.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 2:47 pm

Well, now it was ask or fade back into the crowd, as it were. Screw it, she thought. "Kaia, are you fucking the Captain?" She asked plainly. She wanted to know though she was pretty certain she did know. She kept her eyes on Kaia.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 2:50 pm

Kaia had just taken a sip of her wine when she heard Elyse's question. Her eyes widened and she inhaled sharply and then began to cough. She coughed for a minute before she could breathe enough to answer her. "No...I'm not. Why...why would you think that?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 2:55 pm

Elyse sighed in relief and decided that she wasn't as certain as she let on. "Well, its the way you look at each other for starters. And the way he speaks to you. Then there's the time I saw you leaving his quarters. And then there's how you reacted to my question just now. I'd tell you if I were. Friends do tell one another intimate secrets...At least, they should," Elyse reasoned. "We tell one another things and keep those secrets. That's how it's supposed to be anyways," Elyse said as she looked at Kaia.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 3:02 pm

Kaia nodded a little. "Well, the Captain and I did know each other at the Academy. We were friends then and we're friends now. Sometimes, he invites me to his quarters for a drink and to chat or to play chess." She hated lying to Elyse, but she had to in this situation.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 3:09 pm

Elyse wasn't certain if what Kaia said was the truth but that was the point of friendship. She wanted to take Kaia at her word and she decided to. "No, no, you don't have to explain, I believe you Kaia," Elyse said as she held her hand up. "I suppose we've all thought about him...in that way, once or twice," Elyse said in hopes Kaia didn't take her snooping personally. "What I DID come here tonight to talk about is Leonard," Elyse said with a sigh as she moved to sit on the couch.

"He works so hard, we both do and I'm trying to...I'm trying...I want there to be...more...between us, but there never seems to be a good time. I mean...how does...a woman...tell a man...she wants...that," She said awkwardly, nearly tripping over her own words. She felt her cheeks flushing in embarrassment but she just felt Kaia was more together than she was. More confident. Maybe more...experienced? Yes, that was a good word...experienced, Elyse decided.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 3:20 pm

Kaia was glad when Elyse dropped it. When she moved on to talk about Leonard, Kaia became very interested. She walked over to sit next to her on the couch and she listened to her. She saw her cheeks start to flush as she tried to explain what she was trying to say. Kaia understood though. 

"Oh...THAT," she said with a teasing smile as she took another sip of her wine. She then looked at her. "It's going to be more awkward if you both sit there and talk about it. If you want it, I can tell you he wants it. Just let one thing lead into the next and it will naturally go that way unless you or he stops it."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 3:30 pm

Elyse cringed as she listened. "But that's it, we kiss, we make out...He touches me...over my clothes," she said to clarify. "I've...never...you know, touched a man...there," Elyse said with a wince. "I've kissed men and made out with Leonard but...I think it all stalls out because..." she began then looked down at her glass. "because I don't give him any signals," Elyse said half ashamed. It was like she didn't have what other women had. The ability to tell a man she wanted him. She looked up.

"I mean...we were on the couch and I straddled his lap. He touches me...well everywhere," she admitted. "Should I be touching him too? I mean, I want to but I...I have no idea what I'm doing ok!" Elyse said in exasperation. She set down her glass and took up one of Kaia's couch pillows and held it up to her chest. "I really like Leonard Kaia. And I really want him...like that. But he doesn't want to offend me and I just wish he'd just...take charge...and make it happen," Elyse said finally. That was hardly fair to Leonard. She had to take some responsibility there but was she wrong? She honestly didn't know.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 3:36 pm

Kaia could see that Elyse was frustrated and embarrassed. "Listen, don't be ashamed or embarrassed. Leonard clearly cares a lot about you if he's refusing to push you. There are some men out there that would pretty much say if you're not ready to sleep with me after one date then I'll just go find someone else. Those are men that only want one thing and really don't care about you. Leonard does...a lot. I can see it in the way he looks at you. There is one thing you can do that should give him the go signal. Touching him is one...but take off your top and then start kissing him and I can guarantee that he will will get the message your sending."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 3:44 pm

Elyse's eyes went wide and she sat up. She shifted her hand to pick up her wine glass but she was so shaken by what Kaia said the glass shook in her hand and she sat it back down. She looked down at her decidedly average chest then back up at Kaia. "So just...take my top off. What about...you know," she gestured to her chest. "Should I just not wear...one? And then whoosh, take it off and the lil girls are right there...in his face?" She asked with a voice that was at least an octave higher than before. But her lips curled up into a smile too as she thought about how Leonard would react.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 4:00 pm

Kaia laughed a little at what Elyse said. "No, wear a bra. The prettiest one you have. Men like bras and because he will take it off of you that will extend the anticipation on his part. Don't just whip them out...at least not on your first night together."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 4:13 pm

Elyse nodded as if deep in thought. Did she even 'have' a sexy bra? Oh, yeah, yeah, she did! A white, lacey one. Shit, she had forgotten she had gotten that one. She began pulling on her lip as she played the moment out in her head. It made her cheeks flush again. Could she do it? Well, if she wanted Leonard to take her to bed she had to tell him she was ready. She picked up her wine glass and took a sip. The more she thought about it all, the more Kaia's advice sounded good. It would take just a moment. And then 'Bam' he would make love to her.

"Uh, What should I say...after? I mean...I think I'm in love....should I tell him that?" She asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 4:18 pm

Kaia took a few more sips of her wine as she thought about Kirk and herself and their first time together. It had been rather wild. They had broken a lamp. But that's just how sex was with them. They were passionate about each other and it showed when they made love. Although Kaia also loved it when he was gentle and slow. Anything he did to her was amazing. She was happy for Elyse and knew it would turn out well.

"You can if you are ready to tell him that. I just wouldn't expect him to say it back. He may not. Sometimes it takes men a lot longer to say things like that. However, with Leonard he very well may return the sentiment. Either way, it's going to be a good step for you both."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 4:25 pm

They talked for a while longer and then, after Elyse finished her glass of wine she left. She was a little hungry so she decided she'd go get a bite to eat. Real food tonight, something she could eat with her hands? She thought about holding 'Leonard' in her hands. And what he'd think about that! The thought made her smile and blush at the same time. "Oh, Hello Captain," Elyse said offhandedly. Kirk smiled and nodded to Elyse as he passed her. It didn't hit her until he had turned the corner.

Elyse stopped then padded stealthily up to the corner of the hallway. Kirk looked both ways before he stepped into Kaia's quarters. He didn't see anyone or he would have kept going. Elyse peer from around the corner just as he stepped inside. From the angle of the door, he saw Kaia stand up. 'So the door opens for him.' She thought. 'Oh Kaia, what are you doing?' Elyse thought. And then her brow furled when she realized Kaia lied to her. Well, she'd broach that another time. Her stomach growled and she headed toward the Turbo lift.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down