The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Decision To Make Stardate 2258.104

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Decision To Make Stardate 2258.104 Empty A Decision To Make Stardate 2258.104

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 3:42 pm

Kirk came by and they made love that evening. He noticed that Amara wasn’t her usual, talkative self but he just figured it was just her nerves with the upcoming trial. He completely understood that. He was worried about it too. He wanted things to go back to the way they had been. He knew it wasn’t likely possible but he wanted it just the same. He left her the next morning when Chekhov informed him that the Exeter had appeared on Long Range Scanners.

It was a long, 10 hour wait but once they were in communications range he invited the Admiral to dine with him and his First Officer this evening in the officers mess. The Admiral agreed. To give her time to get ready, Kirk allowed Elyse the afternoon off. This ofcourse allowed her to spend some time with Leonard.

The Doctor was going to show her how to play poker and he was going to let her try an old Whiskey he had been saving. He knew Elyse wasn’t much of a drinker but he wanted to expose her to the things he liked and card games and Whiskey were 2 things he enjoyed. He could not have guessed that she had her own ideas about what they’d be doing. He hit the chime button on her door and waited. Getting time to see Elyse had been difficult. With Spock gone she was now the First Officer. She still held her other duties as well. And as a result she was a very busy woman.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

A Decision To Make Stardate 2258.104 Empty Re: A Decision To Make Stardate 2258.104

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 3:52 pm

Amara had been greatly affected by what Elyse had said to her. She didn't tell James what she had said to her though. She knew that if she told him that he would likely become angry at Elyse and she didn't want that. Elyse was entitled to her opinion. She knew she shouldn't let it affect her, but it had. Coupled with her worry about the trial, her mood was quite low and depressed.

Elyse was supposed to be getting ready for her dinner with the Captain and the Admiral, but both she and Leonard had the afternoon off and she wanted to make use of that time. She had invited him to her quarters. She didn't realize that he had plans on how they should spend their time. her plan was quite different from his. When she opened her door, Leonard would see she was dressed in a top that just barely came down low enough to not expose herself...but nothing else. Her legs were completely bare and she had a playful glint in her eyes. "Hello...Doctor."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Decision To Make Stardate 2258.104 Empty Re: A Decision To Make Stardate 2258.104

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 4:08 pm

McCoy blinked at what he saw when Elyse opened the door. She took a step back to let him come in and he nearly dropped the bottle. "Well...you're idea of poker and my idea of poker, are obviously 2 completely different things," McCoy said in a very southern drawl. Elyse took the bottle and the cards from him then turned around and walked to the table and put them down. She looked back at him with a very sly smile on her face. She saw him admiring her ass as he stepped toward her with a smile upon his face.

A considerable amount of time later McCoy lay next to her in her bed. He propped his head up with his arm crooked at the elbow and he rolled a finger around her right nipple the squeezed it gently between his fingers.

"You know, you have the sexiest nipples I've ever seen," McCoy said. "They're like perfect, and they seem to like it when I do this," he said and toggled them with his fingers. That time the sex seemed to go much smoother. It felt different, much nicer. She was snug inside at first but soon after it was smooth sailin. She orgasmed just after they started. That had never happened before to him.

He has a small glass of whiskey and he dribbled a little bit on her nipple then leaned down and sucked it up. "Mmm, that's good stuff," he said and looked over at her as she watched him enjoying himself with her body.

"So what brought all this on? Did you miss me?" McCoy asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 5:23 pm

Elyse smiled as she looked over at Leonard as they lay there together in her bed. Their clothes were strewn about the room and they were both completely happy and sated. She moaned softly as he teased and sucked on her nipple. She reached over and grabbed her glass of Whiskey and took a sip. It was strong and it burned her mouth and throat as she swallowed. She coughed a little and she teasingly hit Leonard when he laughed at her. "That's definitely strong," she commented as she put it aside. She would try it again later. 

She smiled and reached over and gently caressed the side of his face. She brushed back his hair with her fingers. "Yes, I missed you. I think we should try to make more time for each other. What do you think?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 6:00 pm

"Mhmm," he said with his mouth full. Then he let her be. he was really enjoying today and it showed. "I think my schedule's been alot clearer than yours. I dont want...this just to be what we do but if all we have is a spare half hour or hour?" He said with a shrug insinuating that his vote was for something sexual and quick if thats all the time they had. "I mean, ya know my number right?" McCoy said. The gestured as if holding a phone receiver to his face and mouthed the words. 'Call me'. In truth she was the one with the busy schedule but the doctor's schedule was more erratic.

"I like our date nights too. And I did intend on teaching you how to play poker," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 6:06 pm

Elyse smiled warmly at him, but then her smile started to fade as she thought about her last conversation with Amara. She hadn't talked to her since then. When Leonard asked her what was wrong she sighed.

"It's just something I said to Amara. I'm rather regretting that I said it because I think I really upset her. I told her that I thought her relationship with the Captain was inappropriate and that he was putting his feelings for her above the rest of the crew."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 6:16 pm

Leonard cringed. "If she's a friend remind me never to get on your bad side," He said as he laid back on his pillow and looked up at the ceiling. Kirk was his friend but even he had to admit that his actions regarding Amara weren't the actions of a responsible Captain. But he'd never say that to him. Kirk had gotten them all out of alot of hot water many times. He hadn't failed them. Which made him wonder why Elyse thought that she needed to say that. And then he recalled where she came from.

"Well, seems to me, that problem is going to solve itself," McCoy said. "She'll be out of starfleet and off the ship for certain sure," McCoy said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 6:23 pm

Elyse sighed a little. She knew she had been overly honest to Amara in regards to her feelings about the situation, but that was just how she was raised to be. Now she feared that she might lose her friend over it...if she didn't lose her after the trial. 

"I'm not so certain. Kirk may be a very young Captain, but he knows that he's Starfleet's best. I think he's prepared to use that to his advantage...which feeds into my earlier statement about him putting his feelings for her above his responsibility to the rest of the crew."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 6:36 pm

“Elyse you’re not the type to second guess yourself. You said what was on your mind. And I won’t lie, Amara makes me wary too. From where I’m coming from, she’s damaged goods but I’m not Jim,” he said. “Amara put us through a lot and lied to our faces,” McCoy said. “It’s not like you can take it all back anyway. What’s done is done,” McCoy said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 6:56 pm

Elyse nodded a little. She knew he was right, but that still didn't make her feel any less conflicted about it. She knew that this was a stressful and complicated situation though. 

They laid there together for a while before Elyse had to get up and start getting ready for the dinner. She put on her dress uniform and pulled her hair back into a sleek ponytail. She put on a minimal amount of makeup and she and Leonard shared one last kiss before she left to go meet the Captain and the Admiral for dinner. She had actually met the Admiral before. She remembered him coming over to her parent's house for dinner once when she was younger. This had been years before she had even entered Starfleet.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 7:29 pm

Admiral Gray was older though he had a full head of hair that had gone white. He was a little overweight but his dark eyes were keen and his medium flesh looked healthy. He had brought a bottle of Scotch with him and he and Kirk were enjoying a glass together. The Officers mess was cleared of officers and off limits for this dinner. A lone table was covered in a white table cloth with cine flat ware and crystal. The two men looked out of the window.

"Oh? I would have liked to see Commander Spock again," He said. "Married eh? Well, that's something you don't hear every day. Though, his father married a human," Gray said. "I've been hearing good things about you Kirk, good things," He said. "Keep up the good work. Besides this...Amara Novak business, your record by all accounts has been flawless. I know Starfleet had picked the right man for the job," He said. High praise coming from him. They waited for Elyse to enter before they settled down to the table.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 7:32 pm

Elyse walked into the Officer's mess and she immediately spotted the Captain and Admiral Gray standing over by the window having a drink. They heard her approach and turned towards her. She smiled and extended her hand to the Admiral. "Admiral Gray, it is nice to see you again."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 7:45 pm

"Well, 'Commander' Turner is it? My my, you are coming along. Just like your ole man!" He said as he shook her hand. Kirk gestured toward the table. "Well, I don't know about you but I'm starving," Kirk said. But in truth he just wanted to get back to Amara. A crewman came out with bread sticks and a bottle of red wine. He turned over each glass and poured a half glass of red wine into each. Kirk snatched a bread stick and popped the end of it into his mouth and bit it off.

"You could learn alot from this man Elyse. The youngest Captain ever in Starfleet. He's dealt with the Klingons, Romulans AND the Orions. He's negotiated peace between the Tellarites and the Andorians," he said. Their dress grays were sharp and crisp and they had a fringe of gold on them for Command. Gray wore his gray and whites. "Oh I envy you Kirk. And you Commander," he said as he looked at Elyse. "If Starfleet's the spear, you're the spearhead," He said. The crewman in white brought out the salads and set one down at each place then disappeared again.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 7:51 pm

Elyse smiled at Admiral Gray and blushed a little at his compliment. "Thank you Admiral." They walked over to the table and wine was poured and bread sticks brought out. Elyse took a sip of her wine and looked over at the Admiral. She smiled a little. "It is wonderful not only being able to work with Captain Kirk, but also with the crew he's assembled. There is no other ship I would want to be on than this one."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 8:04 pm

"The Enterprise is a fine ship with a fine crew. Once this mess is over I fully expect you to Kirk, to get back on the road," Gray said. "Well Admiral, that is what I wanted to speak to you about. I trust you read my report and and the crew's?" Kirk asked. Gray nodded. "I have, it is apparent that you have a certain...affection for the woman. To be candid Kirk, If it were up to me alone she would have been arrest and tried for treason. But alot of people are in on this. The word of the day is leniency. To what degree I have yet to decide," Gray said. "I'll have to talk with this...uh Amara Novak," Gray said as he took a bite of salad.

"Starfleet Intelligence wants to get their hands on her badly," he said. "Starfleet Intelligence? What do they want with her?" Kirk asked. Gray looked at him like he was daft. "Kirk, she's been with the enemy for years, an agent for the Tal Shiar. If and when they get their hands on her, she'll not likely see the light of day," Gray said as if it was a forgone conclusion. Kirk frowned at that. He had not considered Starfleet Intelligence's interest in her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 8:16 pm

Elyse took a few small bites of her salad. She was quiet as she listened to the Admiral and Kirk speak. She was starting to gain a sense that the Admiral might lean slightly towards leniency, but at this point she wasn't guessing that he would be leaning that far. However, when Starfleet Intelligence was brought up, Elyse could see the worry in Kirk's eyes. 

"Admiral, Amara Novak has been extremely cooperative. She's been willing to talk and has given us all the information she has," she said, trying to be helpful.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 8:33 pm

The Admiral chuckled. "I don't mean to sound doubtful but the woman was brainwashed by Romulans that are experts at that. I highly doubt even she knows everything that's inside her head," he said. Kirk decided not to press the Admiral now. But this was beginning to sound worse and worse for Amara. They ate in silence for a time and then the pasta and sauce was brought out.

They talked about the ending of the Federation, Klingon war and The admiral went into what happened at Wolf 359. The Romulans ambushed a squadron of Klingons and The USS Yorktown came to help them. The Yorktown didn't make it but the Klingons viewed that as an honorable act. Starfleet is working with the Klingons right now to make a treaty," He said. '

"Well that is very good news," Kirk said. "Your father Commander is heading that up for Starfleet," Gray said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 8:39 pm

Elyse glanced over at Kirk again and she could see the worry deepening in his eyes. She wished there was something more she could do, but she didn't know if there was. It began to feel as if her fate had already been sealed. If Starfleet Intelligence got their hands on her, she knew that they would never see her again. 

When the conversation started back up, they steered clear of the topic of Amara and talked about everything else that was currently happening with Starfleet. The fact that a treaty was happening with the Klingons was extremely good news.

"That's one less thing for Starfleet to worry about."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 8:49 pm

"Indeed but I've seen the Klingon shipyards. They're rebuilding their fleet. And that worries me," Gray said. "It should," Kirk said. "Have you ever stared down a D7 Battlecruiser?" Its armor is twice as thick as our heavy Cruisers and it has 4 forward firing disruptors and 3 Photon Torpedo launchers," Kirk said.

"What about you Commander, was the Zephyr involved in any melees?" Gray asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 8:53 pm

Knowing that the Klingons were actually rebuilding their fleet was concerning to Elyse. It didn't sound like this treaty was going to necessarily stick. She looked over at the Admiral after he asked her if the Zephyr had ever been involved in any melees with the Klingons.

"Yes, Admiral," she responded. "Just one, but it was intense to say the least. Thankfully, we made it out with only minor damage."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 9:02 pm

The meal continued and eventually they stood and bid everyone a good evening. The Admiral left first. "A moment Elyse," Kirk said. "I would ask of your opinion on this situation with Amara. I'm not certain what to do. I don't like the sound of Starfleet Intelligence getting involved," He said. "I...knew you and Amara were...friends," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 9:07 pm

Elyse sighed as she looked over at Kirk as he asked her opinion on what to do. "Honestly, I'm not certain there is anything we can do. We've done all we can for her. I understand that you have feelings for her and she is my friend as well, but we also have responsibilities to the rest of the crew here."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 9:11 pm

"But the crew is not at risk right now, Amara is or don't you see her being sequestered without parole without a voice in the matter, a problem?" Kirk asked her in obvious concern and irritation.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 9:15 pm

Elyse looked at him. "Of course I do, but I just don't know what we can do. I can't ask for my father's help because he won't side with us. He'll see Amara as a traitor and want her handed over to the Intelligence," she told him honestly.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 9:22 pm

"So you want even try to talk to him? She doesn't deserve this Elyse. And she earned her rank and position regardless," Kirk said. He sighed in exasperation as he fingered the bridge of his nose. "Alright, I'll be in my ready room if anyone needs me," Kirk said and briskly stepped away from her.

"Bridge," he said as he unsnapped his dress jacket and yawned as he rubbed the back of his neck. The lift opened and he stepped out onto the bridge. "Captain on the bridge!" Chekhov said as he stood. "I'm not here...I'll...just be in my ready room," Kirk said and stepped into the ready room. "Lights off," Kirk said and plopped down into his chair feeling defeated.

He didn't notice the woman all in black in the corner. She looked at him with her enhanced vision. He looked older and he had the look of worry on his face. Kirk had wanted to avoid this but he might have to give up his commission to keep Amara from some black, dark hole that she'll never escape from. "Fuck..." He said in exasperation.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next