The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Be A Woman Of The North

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

To Be A Woman Of The North - Page 3 Empty Re: To Be A Woman Of The North

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:47 am

ooc- I was thinking Gehenna

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:51 am

OOC-but would Brandt like that any better since that's still her family?

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:53 am

ooc-its not so much her family as it is living in a city environment.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:05 am

OOC-ok I wasn't sure.

IC-Laenaya thought for a long moment about where they could go. Because she was pregnant she wanted to have someone to help her with the baby. She looked over and saw her white horse that had been given to her by her grandfather and it suddenly came to her.

"Gehenna...we could go to Gehenna. Yes, it's my family, but my grandfather could use your help around the village. You would be doing things you already know."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:30 am

His eyes searched hers to see any sign that that idea was something she really wanted. “Laenaya, I don’t dislike your family...well...maybe your mother...a little,” he corrected when her eyes narrowed. “But Gehenna sounds...like a real possibility,” he said half lost in thought about what he knew about the large village that was almost as big as a town now. He kissed her suddenly, pleased at her ideas. “Alright then, Gehenna it is,” he said confidently and smiled at her. “We will have to prepare quietly though. And we can stop at that cave you found maybe?” he asked as if wanting her approval on the decisions.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:39 am

Laenaya was relieved that he was willing to go to Gehenna. At least it was somewhere familiar and she knew her grandfather would welcome Brandt's help. She nodded when he added that they would have to pack quietly and quickly.

"We'll only take what we need."

When he mentioned that they could stop at the cave she hesitated a little.

"Well yes...if I can find it again. I kinda stumbled across it. I'm sure Ice Paw could find it again though."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:57 am

At her mention of the village and then the cat , he had forgotten about the cat he suddenly smiled. “Laenaya, you’re a genius. We could tell everyone we were going to leave for a couple days to release Ice paw...they will believe that I think,” he said with enthusiasm and kissed her again then tapped her nose playfully. He would miss his mother terribly but he thought she might understand about this. “My mother,” he said as his smile quickly washed away from his face. “Make love to me Laenaya...I want you...i want you right now,” he said as he pressed his lips hard up against hers.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:15 am

Laenaya couldn't help but smile at Brandt's idea. It was so simple and no one would think to question them. She smiled and kissed him back, but then his smile faded as he thought about his mother. She understood how difficult that was from experience. However, she hoped that his mother would understand, though it was unlikely he would ever see her again. She was about to say something when Brandt suddenly asked her to make love to him. She was surprised, but she immediately kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her body against his.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:31 am

With quick fingers Brandt untied the ties to her snow leggings. It was freezing cold in the barn right then but his need and desire for her made it of no consequence. As she shifted her leg out of her leggings he unbuckled his britches and untied his leggings. With her back upon the stable door, her white horse’s nose just near the right of her head he lifted her up to gain access to her. With her one leg still on the ground for balance he held the other and entered her, his cock sliding in at an angle his free hand moving in to tear at the ties that held her breast from his grasp. He groaned as he felt the pressure surround him. He had missed this feeling as he missed her. His head bent down low to take her left breast into his mouth and he felt her arms go up above his shoulders. While he bucked and lifted she shifted and ground herself into him. He could feel the cold on his backside but it was a distant thing compared to being inside Laenaya right then. Feeling his urgency growing he drew his hand from her shirt then lifted up her other leg, the angle he entered her disappeared and he moved in and out of her vertically now as he raised his head up to kiss her mouth with his. As he made love to her he tasted her tongue, his own darting into her mouth and hers going into his. He squeezed the flesh of her bare buttocks as he rocked up and down against the barn doors which were now making a terrible racket. He heard footsteps in the snow and he turned toward them. “Not now!” He barked though he did not miss a beat. Whomever it was smiled and did left in a rush as he thrusted up into her. As he felt her stiffen he then came in a loud groan due to the pressure of her squeezing him inside of her as she dealt with her own shudders of pleasure that seem to hit her in waves.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:28 pm

ooc: We could play the rest of this out or just move ahead and assume that they arrived in Gehenna, the cat led them to the cave, they looted it then headed south to Gehenna? Now I dont know if you realize how valuable Mithril coins are but they are VERY valuable. That and the Laen Dagger. It looks like Green Jade sort of and is harder and sharper then steel, unbreakable and magical in nature. Its a priceless artifact like her belt. It was smithed by Elven smiths in the Second Age. It is easy to use, well balanced and gives the user a greater ability to find, identify and use herbs. If she knew magic it would help her casting spells involving Herb Mastery. We would never know this but the Dagger is probably worth roughly about 50,000 gold pieces which is most definitely more than an entire Kingdom. Along with her belt, those 2 items alone make her the wealthiest woman in middle earth (if she knew what they were worth lol)

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:17 pm

Laenaya immediately felt Brandt’s fingers on the ties of her leggings. His fingers may have been thick, but they could be extremely nimble. She didn’t even feel the cold as her body began to feel as if it were on fire. Within seconds she was out of her leggings and he was out of his britches. He pushed her up against the stall door of her white horse and lifted up her left leg while she balanced on her right foot. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him as he slid into her. She moaned against him at the feeling. It had been too long...far too long. As he began to slide in and out she ground her hips back up against him. He ripped open the ties on her tunic and exposed her breasts, which had already started to get bigger. She leaned her head back and moaned loudly as he began to suck on her left breast. Her nails dug into his skin to urge him on. She could feel his urgency growing as his speed increased. He then grabbed her other leg and lifted it up and she wrapped them around his waist. Her mind went numb as intense pleasure gripped her. They kissed passionately and with as much urgency as their love making. Laenaya wasn’t even aware of the footsteps until Brandt pulled back and yelled at whoever it was to leave. She didn’t care of they were heard at this point...or if they were seen. She needed released...As Brandt thrust hard into her she stiffened and cried out loudly. Her muscles contracted around him and she then felt him release inside of her. She shuddered and gasped as they stopped moving and settled against the stall door. Her legs were still wrapped around him as they began to kiss deeply and passionately again.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:18 pm

OOC-sure we can move on. I'd say lets just jump right to them arriving in Gehenna

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:35 pm

ooc: I have a meeting that will last a while as our project is heating up. I will do us a long narrative about what happens and our arrival if you do not mind waiting for it (unless you wish to do all that?), i will not be able to get to it until after work, which will be late today. *cringe* I wish i had a job like yours that you enjoy doing. Money is definitely not everything but I kinda feel trapped. I could do other things. I can build PCs, troubleshoot issues, install audio and video stuffs and do 3d animation design to a degree. (Using Maya or 3ds Max) But None of that makes as much as I make now really. I guess I am just really bummed out I have to be here so long every day and on saturdays. I have no life really right now. I know this to will pass but man its getting old, fast.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:36 pm

ooc: and yes, I realize I am whining, lol. *cries*

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:40 pm

OOC-I may not be able to get to it either this afternoon. We are busy trying to get the 2nd floor ready to open and I only just have been able t sit down for lunch. I'm really sorry about those horrible hours. I can understand how you feel in a way. I wish I was making more money, but I love my job. I am still just starting out though so I know that over time it will get better

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:14 pm

ooc: new Thread and we need new names for now for both our characters. I think I am going to go with Colden and she will call him Cole for short. And our Last name Hansen?

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3