The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mirror of Fate Stardate 2259.159

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Mirror of Fate Stardate 2259.159 - Page 3 Empty Re: A Mirror of Fate Stardate 2259.159

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:08 pm

"My mother is there?" Kirk asked but the rest of what she said...his smile faded and he offered Aurora back to her. "Amara...there's...something I need to tell you. And you're not going to like it," Kirk said. By her look he knew she thought he had slept with someone. "No...nothing like that," Kirk said quickly. And her relief was obvious. He wondered if she could hit him as hard as his Amara could. He did not want to find out.

"You might have a difficult time with what I'm about to tell you but it is the truth," Kirk said. "McCoy, Spock, they all know its the truth, Spock did a mind meld with me. I'm not who you think I am...I mean, I am Kirk, but I'm not 'your' Kirk," HE said but it was obvious she was confused. "Suppose for a moment that there are infinite universes. They all exist simultaneously and they all have minor difference or not so minor. "I'm not from this universe...I'm from a different one," Kirk said. "Where I'm from, my Amara, can't have children. And in this one...your Kirk..is dead," Kirk said.

---------------

McCoys fury made him lurch forward and grab her by her uniform. "Sorry!?" He snarled. "That's all you have to say...is that you're sorry?" McCoy said angrily. His face was a mask of disbelief and fury. "I would have rather you killed me than to put that collar around my neck...You bitch!" McCoy shouted. He felt her hand come down and his wrists and he was forced to let her go. And then he slapped her, hard across the face. And then she slapped him hard. Then he slapped her again though he used his opposite hand and then she slapped him. Then he grabbed her as she grabbed him and their lips touched. Touched and then there was deep kissing. He felt her tongue immediately seeking for his and her hands moved to his belt as he removed her belt and tossed it aside. before long they were in one another's arms and he was making love to her, forcefully. She pressed his body into hers and he put his hand on her throat as she begged him to go faster and harder. McCoy did until his body slapped loudly against hers. He saw her hands grip the sheets and he felt her tightening up. "The whole thing only lasted a few minutes but he couldn't hold it back any longer.

Several minutes later she lay against him in her bed. They were completely naked and the sheets and quilt were on the floor. She had a red hand mark on her neck but McCoy had red marks on his back from her nails. he didn't even feel them then. "I resent that you never let me be who I needed to be Elyse. But I love you for all the other things," McCoy said softly.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

A Mirror of Fate Stardate 2259.159 - Page 3 Empty Re: A Mirror of Fate Stardate 2259.159

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:28 pm

Amara was so happy. She had her husband back and they could end this fight and finally be together. However, as Jim began to speak that happiness began to fade. She was confused at first by what he was saying and then she just didn't want to believe him. However, as she looked at him she could tell he was speaking the truth. It was his eyes that really struck her. They looked...young. Not like the tired eyes of the man she saw nine months ago. As reality sunk in, she began to relieve the pain of Jim's death for a second time. She couldn't hold back the heart-wrenching sob that escaped her lips. Her entire body began to shake with them as she held her daughter close to her. 

--------------------------------------------

Elyse shook her head as tears came to her eyes. She sat up and looked at him. "But you shouldn't love me. You should get as far away from me as possible Leonard. I've dug my own grave and I don't expect to get out of this war alive, but you...you have a chance to get out of here and fight on the right side and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you pass up that opportunity." She got out of bed and she tossed him his clothes. "Get dressed and get out of here!"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:38 pm

McCoy tossed his clothes aside. "No..." was all he said as she looked at him. "I'm not going anywhere. Kirk has a plan and he needs me here," McCoy said. "And you no longer can give me orders anyway," he said though she was a superior officer. She knew what he meant. "I tried to get away from you Elyse...three times. After the second time I became a spy for the Alliance. For the past year and a few months, I've been feeding them information. Helping them avoid you," McCoy said. "But you could have let me out of the collar anytime you wanted," he said. He didn't move just lifted up his head a little to look at her. "I am helping them. Despite you keeping me here against my will. I helped them and I fell in love with you," he said. "Well, most of the time you were a manipulative bitch but...there were moments when you forgot yourself. When you were just you and not 'that woman' you think everyone expects you to be. I know getting out from under demanding parents and their expectations is not easy, But you don't have to be your father Elyse. Not anymore," McCoy said.

----------------------------

Kirk moved and held her and took the child as she sobbed. "I'm so sorry Amara...I'm so so sorry," Kirk said. And he let her have her tears.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:52 pm

Elyse didn't seem entirely surprised when Leonard told her that he had been spying for the Alliance. She looked over at him, but she didn't move towards him. "Leonard, my fate is sealed. No matter what happens at this point I'm going to die. If Kirk's plan works then I will be executed by the Alliance for my crimes, and if it doesn't then Emperor Pike will kill me. I love you. Let me do something right for once and let you go. Disassociate yourself from me. Don't come to my quarters anymore. Begin a new life away from me so I can try to save you," she said as tears actually began to stream down her cheeks.

-------------------------------------

Amara let James take Aurora from her as she cried. She leaned against him and cried until she had no more tears. She slowly began to calm herself and she looked at him. "If you're not from this universe, then why are you fighting in this war? How did you get here?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:25 pm

McCoy sat up this time. "Its not so helpless as that Elyse. And there is alot of good you can do from now on to offset that balance. If I come, you'll just turn me away? When its what I want? Why can't you just let me live my own life? You let me worry about what's best for me," McCoy said. "You said you loved me so there's no denying that now,"McCoy said. "I think it would be a fitting penance if you came to my room from now on," McCoy said as he stood and walked over to the Replicator. "Bourbon Whiskey, strong," He said and when it materialized, he picked up the glass and took a sip. "You owe me and I intend on collecting," He said. McCoy knew he couldn't leave until the Emperor was no more. He would see this 'rebellion' to the end.

---------------------------

Kirk kissed her forehead. "Some kind of Transporter accident in a Nebula," Kirk said. "As to why I'm fighting...I guess that's just who I am," Kirk said. He noticed the baby went back to sleep. "I think she's sleeping again," he said with a smile. "She has my nose," He said with a smile.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:57 pm

Elyse looked over at Leonard. She knew there was no point in arguing with him. He clearly wasn't going to listen to her. She walked over to him and looked into his eyes. "I love you Leonard McCoy."

-----------------------------------

Amara carefully put Aurora back into her carrier. She then looked back at Jim. "I'm ready to end this fighting. I'm tired of it. I will do whatever it takes.  So, what exactly do you need me to do?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:13 pm

"I want to end it too and I have a plan. But, right now...we have time, just be with me Amara," Kirk said. He could sense that she needed him. And he missed Amara dearly. He might never get home and 'technically' it wasn't cheating. He extended his hand to her.

-------------------

Scotty had been examining the transporter more closely. There were trace amounts of an unidentified gas that had been in the matter stream with Kirk when he materialized. He sent it the science lab to study. The Nebula was largely unexplored and most ships avoided Nebula's. So there was little know about them.

------------------

Emperor Pike addressed stood outside the Terran council. Now that Kirk was alive and back in command of the Defiant, they were anxious to turn him loose on the Alliance. They thought that the Emperor was getting in his way. They also accused him of 'inappropriate' behavior with Commander Turner. Though that news had come 2nd hand from some one on the Defiant. They 'ordered' him to give the Defiant a wide berth and to let Kirk do his job. This infuriated Pike. And he needed to get Kirk out of the way. Several ideas came to him but one avenue was no longer open. Elyse would not answer his communications. He would have to kill her as well.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:24 pm

Amara looked at Jim's extended hand. She knew what would happen if she took his hand. He was technically not her Jim...but he was still James T. Kirk and she missed him so much. He had always given her strength and comfort. She needed that now. She hesitated for only a moment before she slipped her hand into his.

--------------------------------------------------

Elyse suddenly appeared in the Transporter room. Leonard was with her, but he stayed back. She saw Scotty turn and practically growl at her.  She stood her ground and even took a few steps towards him. "Mr. Scott...I can get Sofia back. The SS Triumph is close and the Captain owes me a favor."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:38 pm

A significant amount of time later Kirk fed Amara a a juicy, green grape. They sat on the carpeted floor and leaned up against one of the loungers in the main cabin next to the baby that was in the carrier. They had made love and after nine months, obviously she had needed it. He thought she was going to eat him alive. She had let him watch her feed Aurora and he let her talk about who her Kirk had been. Kirk really wasn't that much different and she seemed to know that. Kirk spoke of his plan to draw the Emperor out into the open. He needed the Klingons with her to contact those enslaved by the emperor. They needed more ships, the SS Avenger was a massive ship, and only their combined efforts were going to destroy it.

"I would have loved to see you pregnant. I bet you were beautiful," Kirk said as he kissed her again then fed her another grape. he couldn't stop touching her. Her body was softer than his Amara was. Or maybe he just missed Amara so much. He really didn't know which way was up these days.

------------------

Scotty scowled at her with his eye. "You expect me to trust you lass? You're mad!" he said. McCoy was there and stepped up to him. "Scotty, you should listen to her," he suggested. "Don't talk ta me like we're friends doctor...or should I call you her dog?" Scotty said. Leonard sighed. "I take it, you've never seen an olive branch in Scotland, you don't know what one looks like. We're going to bring the Triumph into the fold or stop it from joining the fight...against the alliance," McCoy said. Scotty looked at him like he was indeed mad. Elyse was standing right there. McCoy saw his look and he grinned.

"Yes, she does what I want now...well, most of the time," he said. "Can you contact Sofia?" McCoy said. "I...I kin," Scotty said. "Then have them join us here at these coordinates," McCoy said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:53 pm

Amara's hair was still a little damp from their love making. This Amara was not the same kind of fighter as the Amara James knew. She could fight hand to hand, but having been pregnant recently her body was not in the same shape it had been before. It bared a few scars from battles she had been in. However, she was still formidable and not someone to be messed with. The Empire had found that out the hard way. 

She ate the grapes Jim fed her. She smiled and blushed when he said he would have loved to have seen her pregnant. She then looked at him again. "What will you do if you are unable to go home?"

-------------------------------------

Sofia had been anxiously waiting for Scotty's communication. She immediately gave the coordinates to the Captain and a short time later the Triumph came out of warp near the Definat. Elyse stood with Leonard in the Transporter room as Sofia appeared on one of the pads. She looked at Scotty and tears came to her eyes. Scotty rushed up onto the pad and took her into his arms and spun her around happily. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled and laughed.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:07 am

Kirk didn’t want to think about that but then he did. Here he was, with Amara and he was happy. He looked over and saw his daughter. No, not his, the Kirk who died. His daughter. Genetically she was his but she wasn’t actually. He still reached out and lightly touched her cheek though and the love he felt for her and his wife swelled. He shifted to pull Amara onto his lap and kiss her. “I would make the best of it. Try to make things right for everyone,” Kirk said. He could feel time slipping away and his hand moved to cup her right breasts. He saw her eyes close briefly as she let him touch her. She started to kiss his neck and he felt her hand on his stomach.

“My Amara...can’t have children and I guess I really didn’t think about it until I saw my daughter,” Kirk said as he felt her take hold of him. She wanted more of him, obviously. She looked up into his eyes. “But I have to try to go home Amara. I have to try,” Kirk said As her eyes welled up with unshed tears. And then she shifted to straddle him and used her body to guide him into her. She was just above him and she wrapped her arms around his neck. “But if I can’t...would we be together? Would you want that?” He asked as she lowered onto him.

----------------

Elyse and Mccoy could only watch as Scotty and Sofia kissed and hugged one another. The SS Triumph was another Heavy Cruiser like the Enterprise. “So you know Captain Jameson?” McCoy asked. If he came when she called she likely did. He did not ask if she had sex with him too. He didn’t want to think about that. “I assume he is loyal to the Empire and doesn’t know about you yet?” McCoy asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:47 am

Amara didn't want Jim to leave. She didn't want to think about that. And yet, she knew that this wasn't his world. There was another version of her...somewhere who needed him. She wouldn't be alone here. She knew that Kal loved her and would take care of Aurora and herself. However, if Jim couldn't leave...?

They both moaned softly as she lowered herself down onto him. She had her arms wrapped around his neck. She looked down into his eyes. "Yes, I would want us to be together."

---------------------------------------

Elyse sighed and shook her head when she heard Leonard question her about how she knew Captain Jameson. She looked at him with a little bit of a scowl. "I never slept with him," she insisted. "I saved his life. A year ago he was sent to deal with a small group from the Alliance...a task that should have been easy...but he screwed it up and Pike was going to execute him. I convinced Pike to spare his life. So, he owed me a favor. He despises Pike so my guess would be that he will easily be swayed."

---------------------------------------

Elyse was worried about Amara. She hadn't slept in days and it was really starting to take a toll on her. Spock was acting Captain in Kirk's absence and he had not yet moved the ship, although Elyse knew that they couldn't just stay there forever. There would come a time when all options would be gone and they would have to leave. Her stomach turned just thinking about it. Jim was their friend and she didn't envy Spock for having to make such a horrible decision. 

Elyse walked into sickbay and over to her husband. "Leonard, I'm extremely worried about Amara. She refuses to leave the Transporter room. She has barely eaten and I can't recall the last time she slept. Can't you give her a sedative?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3