The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mirror of Fate Stardate 2259.159

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Mirror of Fate Stardate 2259.159 Empty A Mirror of Fate Stardate 2259.159

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:47 pm

The Sulabon agent had assumed the visage of the waiter. Kirk was meeting, supposedly with someone who knew where his mother was being kept. Kirk loved his mother, after his father had died, she was the only family he had. Kirk would use the Defiant against the Empire, anything to get her back and safe.

Then there was Amara. He had no idea where she was but he missed her dearly. He loved her and he dreamed of days long past. Simpler days when there was just their love to keep them fed. And long, warm nights where they made love until the sun rose. He hadn’t seen Amara for some time and now she was wanted by the Empire for treason. The Tellarite passed him the data chip under a napkin and Kirk shifted it toward him. He did see the Andorian waiter and wondered why he had hung around but he moved away eventually.

“Have you seen the data?” Kirk asked. I have and…” he was about to say. The ‘Andorian’ pressed a small device and Kirk’s table exploded.

---------------

3 days later…

The Sulabon agent arrived by shuttle and boarded the Defiant. He needed to give his account of the assassination to Captain Turner himself.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

A Mirror of Fate Stardate 2259.159 Empty Re: A Mirror of Fate Stardate 2259.159

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:07 pm

Elyse was finally in the place she wanted to be. By now, James T. Kirk would be dead and she would be the Captain of the Defiant. Then, she would go after Amara, the traitor who had joined the Alliance. Amara and the Alliance had recently destroyed an Empire base and it was going to bring Elyse great pleasure to see the look on Amara's face when she told her that her husband was dead. 

Elyse Turner came from a family that was fiercely loyal to the Empire and served without question. She and Christopher Pike shared a...special relationship. However, not even he could pleasure her the way Leonard McCoy could. She truly believed she might love him, but in order to get him to make love to her she was forced to order him. Something she had done last night. She was getting dressed and had finally let McCoy get up from the bed when her door chimed. "Come," she said, not caring that she was still half undressed. 

----------------------------------------

Scarlett moaned as she felt Spock's hands on her body. Spock, a half Vulcan, had been given to her as her Ward by her parents, and she had taken him with her when she was assigned to the Defiant as the Science Officer. Scarlett Wright was brilliant, but also incredibly sexy. She had a body that turned heads and she enjoyed the attention. However, the attention she truly wanted was Spock's. Their relationship was improper, but Scarlett didn't care. She was in love with him, though she knew she would never be able to marry him.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:31 pm

Jerik bowed and did not look at her when he noticed that she had been naked from the waist up. Once she was properly dressed though her uniform left her middle bare, she moved to the mini bar and poured herself a small glass of Romulan Ale. It was all but extinct these days but she knew why Jerik was there. And the Ale felt right.

"He's dead Captain...I saw and took his vitals. The explosion killed the Terrarite as well," he said. "Now, do I get my payment?" He asked. as McCoy got to his feet and began to get dressed. He had red runnels on his back from where Elyse had marked him with her, long, red nails. He had been...rough...with her as she liked and she had lost control of herself. She still felt it...her center tingled just looking at him.

------------------

Spock cupped Scarlett's large breasts as he took her from behind. She had one leg up onto the bed and she moaned as he moved slowly behind her. He knew just what she liked and she winced as he brought her to that razor's edge between pleasure and pain. She had orgasmed twice and this last time was going to be a big one as she felt him swelling up. She grabbed the blue comforter with her hands and gripped it as she was overcome. Her knees shook as she felt him orgasm. It was like something hot spilled into her and she never wanted the feeling to end.

A considerable amount of time later she lay against his smooth, Vulcan chest. Vulcan men were revered for their sexual prowess and Spock did not disappoint. "The Captain will expect me on the bridge soon...Scarlett," Spock said. It wouldn't be her that would be flogged for insubordination. It would be him. Once, when Elyse found out that it was her that held him up, he made her watch as Spock fucked Lucia, their tactical officer. Spock had been horrified. Elyse was an evil, ambitious woman and that ambition made her very dangerous.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:56 pm

Elyse had no idea that McCoy was serving as a spy for Amara so allowing him to hear her conversation with Jerik did not seem to be a problem. She took a sip of the Romulan ale and grinned to herself. "Now, with Kirk out of the way I can go after that treacherous bitch Amara. I will kill her myself and enjoy every minute of it." 

She glanced at Jerik and downed the rest of the ale before handing him his payment, gold pressed Latinum and some credits. "The Empire thanks you for your work...now get off my ship," she hissed. With him gone, she turned back to Leonard and grinned at him. "Recover today because tonight we're going to celebrate. Now go, I need to contact Pike."

Once he was gone she made contact with Christoper Pike. "It's done. James T. Kirk is dead," she said with a grin.

-----------------------------------------

Scarlett's legs were intertwined with Spock's and her breathing had slowly returned to normal. She turned her head and kissed his smooth chest several times, letting her tongue glide against his skin. She wanted to just remain there in bed with him, but she knew he was right. She sighed and sat up and as he began to get dressed she slowly got out of bed and began to dress as well. She was quiet a moment before speaking.

"Do you love me Spock?"

-------------------------------------

Sofia was doing her best to try and repair the Galileo shuttle, but the plasma storm had done some serious damage to the electrical system. She and Kirk had used the shuttle to go into a nebula to extract a very rare material, Trellium-D. Originally, Scarlett was supposed to be the one to go, but she was feeling unwell and Sofia had volunteered instead. 

"Sir, the damage is too extensive for me to repair it here. I don't have the equipment I need."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:36 pm

Pike’s great bedroom was large and dark like he liked it. It was always dark for the most part and bright lights bothered everyone. He had been expecting a very important communicae from Captain Turner and when his communicator went off he knew who it was. “You...leave!” He said without looking behind him and he snapped his finger. The two tabaxi in his bed jumped up quickly and scrambled over one another’s tails and ran for the door. Pike picked up the communicator.

“Is it now? Well, I think the rank of Commodore is in your future Elyse. How did you do it? Kirk’s got like, 9 lives,” he said.

----------------------------

Spock had begun to get dressed. He had feelings for Scarlett, strong ones, how could he not? But love was a luxury and he was a slave. “I am a slave Scarlett, and love is a luxury that I can not afford,” he said.

---------------------------

Kirk cycled the engines again but nothing happened. “What if we tried a hot start?” Kirk said and Sofia shook her head. He began to move about the shuttle cabin looking for anything that might help them. “Well, there’s plenty of rations...you like Beef Stroganoff?” He said and tossed the package back into the pin and closed it.

Sofia had opened a panel and had removed several lengths of cable and wires. She was looking for where they connected. She reached in as far as she could. If she didn’t disconnect the power to the ignition assembly they’d be….but she felt it come free!

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:58 pm

Elyse grinned. "I hired a Sulabon. Believe me...he's dead. And now I will hunt down Amara Kirk for you and kill her and Kirk's mother personally. When will I see you again? I've missed you." Though Elyse believed she had strong feelings for Leonard, fucking Christopher Pike was going to get her places and the place she wanted to be was by his side. "Will you come see onboard my ship? I have a new Captain's bed that needs to be broken in."

--------------------------------------------

Amara was anxiously waiting for a message from Leonard. He would send them to her in a code she developed and she would decode it from the Alliance base on Vulcan...or what was left of it. Amara had rescued Winona and she needed Leonard to tell Jim that they had her and that he could join them now. She missed her husband desperately. She hadn't seen him in 8 months. Without him she felt...lost and lonely. The Alliance was growing in numbers and they looked to her for her leadership. As she waited for a message from Leonard, she was planning the theft of an Empire starship...the Enterprise. It was currently undergoing repairs and her spies had informed her that it wasn't well guarded. She felt they could easily overpower the guards. 

She looked over at Winona who approached holding her two month old daughter, Aurora. She had not known she was pregnant when she last saw Jim. She couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he saw her. She knew he was going to love her. She smiled and took her into her arms. "You know, I think you're right. I think she does have Jim's nose."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:22 am

The Empire was developing a new kind of Torpedo with 10 times the firepower of a standard Photon Torpedo. It was called a Quantum Torpedo. The Avenger was the largest and most powerful starship ever built, roughly one and a half times that of the newest Dreadnaughts. Pike’s fleet consisted of several Klingon ships, the large battlecruisers and Birds of Prey but only the Avenger and the Defiant would have these special Torpedoes. Pike knew he could only trust Elyse so far. Her ambition was one of the things he respected about her. As long as it didn’t go too far. He wanted order and the Empire brought order to the quadrant.

“Soon Elyse, I’ve got something special for you. I won’t tell you what it is, you’ll have to...find a way to get it out of me,” Pike said cryptically. “I will be seeing you soon,” he said. “And...excellent work killing Kirk. He was a good Captain. If anyone from the Council learns what we’ve done...I dare say we might find ourselves in a pain amplifier for the rest of our lives. I’m sending you another ship. Kang is an excellent Captain and his ship, the Vor’dok is quite formidable. Try not to kill him...I know he’s a Klingon but they have their uses,” he said and then he closed the channel.

----------------------

Kal Marshall walked down the corridor. The old, Vulcan base had taken a beating when it was attacked. There were cracks on the walls and ceilings and several parts of it had been closed off. There was a dampening field that allowed it to go unnoticed for some time but he suspected that would change at some point. He paused as he thought about Fiona. They had been on opposite sides but it didn’t change how he had felt about her. Seeing her face as he drove his blade into her chest broke something inside him. She would have killed him if she could have. So it was only his survival instinct that kept him from allowing it to happen.

The news he had received from Sulu was not good news. He was going to break Amara’s heart in a few moments and that alone made him want to sick up. He stepped into the large room that served as their main, gathering place. He saw Amara and Winona together doting on the babe. Kal would have loved to have children but his hopes for that died when Fiona did. He stepped up to them.

“Wow, she’s growing fast, “ he said as he reached out and touched the babes face with a finger. She was swaddled up and sleeping and made him smile to just look at her. But then he recalled why he had come. “I need ta speak ta ya Amara...alone,” Kal said gravely as the joy in his face died. Sulu was one of their best agents and he found out things that Kal could not guess how. He was very credible and was a real asset to the Alliance.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:48 am

Elyse's lips curled up into a smile as she thought about what she might need to do in order to get the...information from Pike. She had known Pike her entire life, she remembered him from when she was a child, but she didn't even bat an eye about what they were doing together. The thought of having to work with a Klingon wasn't pleasant, but if Pike thought he could be of use then she would do it. But if he got in her way she would kill him.

She stepped onto the bridge and she grinned a little to hear Spock call out "Captain on the bridge." She was wearing her uniform. A short, gold skirt and a matching cropped top. Her hair was pulled back into a sleek ponytail and though she knew she didn't have the same body as Scarlett, she knew that she held the authority and that made her more confident. 

She stood on the huge bridge and her eyes scanned over everyone's faces. "Yes, and I am now your permanent Captain. James T. Kirk was a traitor to the Empire...and so is his wife. I want the location of the Alliance base and I want it NOW." The Empire had still been unable to locate it and that frustrated her to no end. As she sat down in the Captain's chair an Andorian slave brought over a beverage for her. "Well, any ideas?" she asked the bridge again as her eyes looked at everyone in such a way that a few began to sweat.

Amara trusted Kal and she knew that killing Fiona had been extremely difficult for him. She considered Kal a friend and she knew by the seriousness in his voice that what he needed to tell her was important. She nodded and handed Aurora back to Winona. She then stepped with Kal to a more private area.

"What is it Kal?"

When Sofia realized what had happened, her eyes widened and she said a few choice words in Spanish. However, based on the tone of her voice, Kirk would be able to guess what they were. She sighed and sat up and told him what had happened. He didn't seem overly concerned and told her that they would just get transported back to the ship. Sofia looked at him. "I'm not upset about that," she told him. "I'm upset because I know once Scotty learns about this I won't hear the end of it."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:10 am

Scotty had been Kirk’s friend. Hearing of his death, he could only conclude, by her smug attitude, that Elyse had some part in that. But she had erred in what she said. Kirk was a revered man. An Icon to the Empire. His wife was one of the Alliance leaders but Kirk himself wasn’t. He had helped make the Empire what it was today. Scotty had lost his eye during a skirmish with the last contingent of Klingons that had resisted the Empire’s rule. Kirk had saved everyone in that war. And they all owed him his life. He suspected that Emperor Pike had a hand in that as well. Kirk was a danger to them and he wasn’t the only one who knew that. Elyse taking over the ship would bring changes. Those most loyal to her would be promoted and those that she knew were loyal to Kirk would either be demoted, reassigned or killed. He had to say something here though, before he, himself were sent to some garbage scow on the edge of Empire space. Scotty stepped forward.

“A traitor? James T. Kirk was never a traitor an you lass, he pulled ya out of the SS Pheonix himself. If he be dead then the Empire is less for it. “Mr. Scott, this is not what the Captain asked,” Spock said in hopes he’d shut the man up. “Nay, I’ll not be silent. If he was assassinated than all ye’ov done is make em a martyr,” he said and stared down Elyse’s dangerous gaze with his one eye. He was the best engineer that the Empire had. He knew she needed him and so he would not stand silent.

“Kirk publicly condemned his own wife for going over to the Alliance and he destroyed the Lakota and the Columbia, to of the most powerful ships the Alliance have. A traitor? No lass, that is where ye be wrong,” Scotty said. “We should revere him not condemn him,” Scotty said.

--------------------

Kal’s face hardened, he had to do this. He couldn’t let her find out when she was around everyone. He handed her the PADD, Sulu’s report and personal account of the murder and death of James T. Kirk.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:23 am

Elyse stood and slowly turned to face Scotty. She didn't like Scotty, but he was the best Engineer in the Empire. Her eyes narrowed dangerously at him. She knew that there were those that were loyal to Kirk onboard, but she wasn't there to make friends. She was there to do her job and she expected the same from everyone else. However, those who served her loyally and without question, like Nathan, her guard dog as everyone referred to him, would benefit from that loyalty. Scotty was tough, but she knew he had one weakness...Sofia.

"Mr. Scott, one more word out of you about Kirk and I will have Lt. Vasquez sent to the other side of the galaxy. Do you understand me?"

------------------------------------------

Amara got a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach as she took the PADD from Kal. As she read Sulu's report her face became ashen and tears welled up in her eyes. She screamed out in anger and then turned away from Kal as tears began to stream down her cheeks. "He never even knew I was pregnant."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:39 am

Scotty’s eye stared pure hate toward Elyse but he shut his mouth to the threat. His mouth had gotten Sofia a few stints in a pain amplifier. This last time he had been made to watch. Elyse had Sofia stationed on the SS Triumph, another heavy cruiser and Scotty had no idea where it was at the moment.

Lucia stepped forward. “If they are planning their...rebellion, then they’ll need supplies. Food and weapons,” she said. “We could crack down on convoys and transport shipping. Make harsher examples of cargo captains who can not verify their manifests and destinations,” she said with a grin. Lucia and Nathan had once been an item but Nathan had become Elyses right hand man. She let him...have her when he wanted her and that had made Lucia resent him. She still had feelings for Nathan but being forced like that, what he made her do...was embarrassing. He liked her to ‘be’ with other women in their bed. Doing that had soured their relationship to the point that she dreaded being summoned by him at all. Nathan had alot of women now and he reveled in that it seemed to her.

--------------

“I’m...sorry Amara,” Kal said and he put his arms around her. And kissed the top of her head. “I’m so so sorry,” he said as he let her weep.

Later, after she had had her time to calm herself he had brought her some tea. “Our...spy has made contact,” Kal said quietly. There were only a few people that knew about McCoy and Kal wanted it to stay that way. “Apparently, the Emperor has designed some kind of new weapon, some kind of new Torpedo. He has made contact with the Defiant and ‘he’ believes that Pike will be bringing them to her soon,” Kal said. “They’ll likely use a cargo shuttle to bring them over,” Kal said suggestively. He had no idea what kind of weapon because their spy didn’t know that.

Elyse had said new Torpedo and nothing more. McCoy knew better than to ask more. Elyse sometimes said things, secret things to him when he was pleasuring her. Or when she pleasured him. McCoy loved Elyse but he loathed the Empire more. Kirk was dead, he could not believe it. He would not. Kirk had been a good friend and he had had a plan to destroy the Avenger. Now though...without Kirk? There was no plan. No hope, McCoy thought.

-----------------

“Enterprise, come in Enterprise,” Kirk said as the communications array went down. He looked over at Sofia who had tried to patch the backups to get the Impulse thrusters to work. He saw her throw the assembly down and saw her wipe her face.

“Sofia, they’ll come for us, just relax,” he said. “How is the Holodeck coming on? People have been writing programs already, Spock and Kal have been anyway. I don’t know what but I bet they will be interesting.Spock’s doing something for the Commander’s training,” Kirk said. “I’m not even certain what,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:12 pm

Elyse gave Scotty a gloating smirk when he said nothing else and then turned away from him. She looked over at Lucia and eyed her slightly with cold, harsh eyes. She hadn't been certain for a while if she could trust her, but perhaps she could. "See, at least someone here is coming up with ideas." She looked over at Nathan as he came onto the bridge. She and Nathan had been intimate on several occasions and she knew she could trust him with her life. She then looked out the viewing screen and saw something. "What is that ahead of us? A nebula?"

Amara wept for her husband and for her daughter, who would never know her father. She let Kal comfort her and she finally she managed to calm herself. Amara relied heavily on Kal. He was not only her right hand man, but he was her friend and she knew she could count on him. She let him eventually make her some tea and she took a few sips as she listened to what Kal said. A new weapon? The Alliance was under supplied. They had a few small ships, but they needed a big ship.

"We need to get our hands on the Enterprise."

Amara heard James, but then there was just static. She was starting to grow more and more concerned. She looked over at Scotty, who had come over to her station. "There's just static now. I think they've lost their communications array. Maybe we should just transport them back."

Sofia sighed and just gave up. There was nothing more she could do with the little equipment she had. "It's coming along. Still a few months off from being complete though. Everyone is definitely chomping at the bit though. I have no doubts that it will be used heavily." She was quiet a moment before looking at him. "Spock thought that perhaps it could be used to test Amara's abilities. I wasn't sure though how you or she might feel about that."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:47 pm

“Yes Captain, the Emperor’s idea. The nebula does something to transporters and he demanded the best security for our...re-supply,” he said hoping she’d realize what he was saying. For their new weapons. There is also those 2 prisoners, I thought we could commence their sentencing in the Nebula. It would give us a great opportunity to see what it really does,” Nathan said.

-----------

“Our time table has been moved up,” Kal said. “I know I should have told you but the less people that know, the better. Me and a small team will take it, we leave tonight,” Kal said. The usual security detail has been recalled, for what I can’t be certain but it suggests that the Emperor is doing something,” he said.

Over the last several Kal has gotten to know Amara. He trusted her implicitly and he was beginning to fall for her. She was extremely beautiful even though she had gained a little weight from the baby. He knew she loved James though, very much but now...her husband was dead. And if tonight goes badly...he may never see her again or anyone. There wasn’t any near them right then and she had just put the baby down for a nap.

“Amara...I know Jim is gone and it’s all still very raw for you. And I know my timing couldn’t be worse but I just wanted to tell you how I feel,” Kal said as he set his teacup to the side. “I’ve come to respect and care for you...I know that we’re friends but...but I can’t help thinking that there is more,” He said cautiously. “It might be in my own head but I might not get another chance,” he said as he stood up and moved up to her.

“Somewhere in the middle of all this I’ve fallen for you Amara. I know you love James and we’ve just found out that he’s gone. But I just wanted to tell you before we left,” Kal said. “I wanted you to think about it. Aurora needs a father,” Kal said. “I would like to fill that role, of you’ll have me,” Kal said then extended his hands and helped her to her feet. Once she stood and set her cup down he kissed her. Kal was a good kisser and he felt that there was some chemistry there. Forged over months of relying on one another. Blue eyes looked into blue eyes as he held her face in his hands.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:01 pm

Elyse knew what Nathan was saying and she thought it was a smart idea. However, his idea for the prisoners made her grin evilly. "I like the way you think Nathan. I'm making you my 1st Officer. How does that sound to you?"

---------------------------------------

It had been eight months since Amara had last seen her husband and now he was dead. During these past eight months, Kal had been there for her whenever she had needed him. He was the person she trusted most in the universe and that trust had begun to blossom into something more. She had lost her parents first and then Jim. She felt lost and alone and she was tired of feeling alone. She wanted to feel alive...and loved. 

She took Kal's hands when he extended them to her and she stood up. She watched as he stepped up close to her and took her face into his hands and kissed her. She let him kiss her and didn't pull back. When he finally pulled back, she looked into his eyes for a long moment before a decision was made. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him...this time much deeper.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:36 pm

Nathan grinned and then tisked. “And there went my plans to degrade myself for your pleasure for this,” he said and saw Elyse’s grin widen. He knew he was a huge ass kisser but Elyse wanted what she wanted and he went with the path of least resistance. And in doing so, he had pick of any officer or crewman under him to share his bed. No, he would continue to be her bitch as long as she wanted. He pulled out his communicator.

“On your command Captain,” he said as he waited to give the signal to transport their 2 traitors out into space.

--------------------

Kal held her body against him as their kisses became more passionate. He knew they both needed intimacy but he would not sully her love for James like that. He told her how he felt and that would have to do until her period of mourning was over. That would be completely up to her and he would be there for her at the end. She thought she heard him whisper, ‘I love you’ as he stepped away. Just as he did Winona came in and her eyes were welled up with tears.

“Is it true? Is my boy dead!?” She asked with baited breath.

-------------------

“We have them on sensors Captain but the Nebula is interfering with our transporter. Scotty is trying to make the adjustment. I would not recommend sending another shuttle or moving the Enterprise in there to get them,” she said.

“What about a tractor beam?” Kirk asked. “Not effective in the Nebula Captain,” Spock said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:51 pm

Elyse grinned at what Nathan said. "Well, you can still degrade yourself for my pleasure in order to keep your position." She saw him pull out his communicator and she looked towards the view screen. There was a few moments of silence before she spoke. "Do it."

-------------------------------------------

Amara felt Kal eventually pull away and she did not stop him. She watched him walk away and saw Winona pass him as he walked in. She sighed and nodded. "Yes, it's true," she said. She put her arms around Winona and shared in her grief. "We will avenge his death."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:55 pm

Nathan grinned and raised his communicator to his mouth. “Energize,” He said.

------------

Scotty stood from where he modified the transporter. The interference from the Nebula wasn’t constant but the shuttle was drifting further in. Soon it would be irretrievable he had to do it now.

“Spock, I’ve done what I can, it’s now or never,” Scotty said. “I read you Mr. Scott, Enrergize,” Spock said.

------------

There were odd lights that danced in Kirk’s vision. He had never seen that before during a transport.

-----------

Sofia materialized and stepped off of the pad. The look on Scotty’s face though was ashen and worried. He reset the transporter but there was no pattern to reset. It was just gone...Kirk...his best friend, was just gone.

------------

When Kirk materialized on the transporter pad the two men in the transporter room’s eyes went wide as if they had seen a ghost. Kirk stepped off the pad but the room was different, dark and larger and he didn’t recognize the two men nor their transporter. There was a tense moment where Kirk quickly made observations.

“What’s your names crewmen,” he asked. “Crewman Daniels,” the man said “Captain,” he added belatedly. “Crewman Mills sir,” the woman said. “Is this some kind of prank?” Kirk asked. “Did Scotty put you up to this?” he asked. The two crewmen’s faces went ashen and suddenly looked fearful. “No Captain…” Mills said in a breathless rush. “Are we still in the Nebula?” He asked. “Yes sir...we’re waiting for Emperor Pike’s ship,” the crewman said. Kirk’s ears perked up and he saw the plaque on the wall by the transporter.

‘SS Defiant Of the Terran Empire’ Kirk kept his cool as he saw them looking at him. Daniels looked troubled and he was, he was one of Elyse’s. Mill’s saw Daniel’s finger the knife on his hip. “Don’t,” she whispered to him. Kirk detected the movement and decided he needed to get ut of there and fast.

“Carry on,” he said and stepped out of the transporter room. Two more crewman, Petty Officer’s, passed him and gave him surprised looks. He just kept walking. The hall was huge compared to those of the Enterprise. Obviously he wasn’t on the enterprise and the hall wasn’t very well lit, like the transporter room. He turned the corner and nearly ran into McCoy. McCoy looked up and his eyes seemed to come to life.

“Jim! God, I thought they had...well, no matter, you look like you’re in one piece,” He said. “Bones? What is going on, this isn’t the Enterprise, where are we? And why are you wearing that uniform?” Kirk asked. McCoy was a very intelligent man. “Come with me,” he said and hurried Kirk back to the transporter room. “You’re relieved and if you know what’s good for you, you’ll keep your mouths shut,” McCoy said and they hurried out not wanting to be caught up in whatever was happening.

“The Terran Empire, what’s that?” Kirk asked. “Just shut up and get on the transporter pad,” McCoy said. He set it to go to the sickbay and then he got on it too. When they materialized two nurses gasped and one even dropped a case of Hypo sprays and they clattered across the floor. McCoy just grunted and pushed Kirk into his office.

“Bones...what’s going on? Who were those people?” He asked. McCoy opened a drawer under his desk and pulled out a bottle of Romulan Ale. He popped the top and took a long swallow. “I don’t know who you are but you’re not the James Kirk I know...knew,” McCoy said as he set down the bottle and picked up the tricorder. He began to scan Kirk who was in his Starfleet uniform. “That’s...impossible!” McCoy said. And scanned him again.

“Jim, what’s the last thing you remember?” McCoy asked. “Being transported from the shuttle,” He said. “Then I ended up here,” He said. “I don’t recognize this ship, where are we? This isn’t the Defiant, I knew,” he said. “So you don’t recall getting your head blown off in a restaurant?” He asked. “Bones, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Kirk said.

“Well i don’t have time to tell you everything. Just know that you’re in danger. Elyse and Emperor Pike want you dead. The council doesn’t but they’re not out here. I don’t know where you came from but you can’t go out like that...I’ll have to replicate you a uniform,” he said and began to just that.

A While later Kirk was dressed as they were and with the correct rank of Captain on his shoulders and chest. He was heavily decorated, an honor one of the Empire. “Ok, so we’ve established that you’re not from...here...and since we don’t know how to get you back...to where it was that you came from, we’re in survival mode Jim. You need to play the part or they’ll kill you,” he said then rattled off the names of those that were loyal to him and those that were not. Kirk was surprised that Elyse wanted him dead. Could he appear to her? Or would she take it as a sign of weakness.

“And another thing, Your wife, Amara, is one of the Leaders of the Alliance. You’ll need to decry her actions and brand her a traitor to the Empire...for now,” he said. “Bones, whats around your neck?” Kirk asked. “A collar of servitude. I’m little more than a slave Jim, just like Spock. All non-humans wear these collars and some humans. I’ve tried to escape her too many times,” he said. McCoy handed him his own blade. “Put this in your belt and don’t be afraid to kill with it if you need to, there’s a weapons locker not far from here, its opened by biometric code...assuming they haven’t locked yours out already. I doubt it, since they think you’re dead,” he said. “Now, are you ready? We salute, fist to chest and then with your arm out like this,” McCoy demonstrated. “Your assassin was a Sulabon named Jerik, if you say that it might send more of Elyse’s men against her. They hate failure more than anything,” he said. “Ok, lets go,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:10 pm

Amara had gone with Scotty down to the transporter room and when only Sofia reappeared, Amara's eyes widened. "Scotty...where's James?"

--------------------------------------

Elyse sat comfortably in the Captain's chair. Nathan stood slightly behind her and to her right as they watched the execution of the prisoners. Elyse showed no emotion at all to what she witnessed. Her eyes remained cold and hard, though inwardly she was thinking about Leonard and what she wanted him to do to her that night. James T. Kirk was dead. Emperor Pike was likely going to ask her to marry him and make her Empress. All she had left to take care of was the traitor Amara and Kirk's mother. The Alliance would crumble after that. 

Her cup was empty and she snapped her fingers in irritation that it hadn't been refilled.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:24 pm

"I don't know lass, I had his pattern no different than Sofia. But when she materialized, he didn't appear on the pad. I can nay explain it lass, he's just gone. I'm doing a level 1 diagnostic now but his pattern went somewhere, I kin ta that!" He said as he bent down to exam the modifications he had made. Nothing that would have caused that! He was certain.

--------------------------

Keenser whimpered as he brought over the decanter and filled her glass again, hastily then stepped back. Nathan had stepped out for a while, to meet Ensign Uhura in her quarters. Not by her choice and he had to rough her up a little to get everything he wanted from her. Nothing a trip to the sickbay couldn't fix! The rumors had begun quickly and they had found their way back to Nathan. Nathan had organized a strike team to take Kirk out but he was quickly surrounded by those most loyal to him. He had tried to get Scotty to sabotage the turbolift but Scotty refused. He ended up right outside the bridge and he put his hand on his phaser and wondered if he could take him out himself? There were just too many and he moved forward onto the bridge right ahead of them.

His face was white from fear and he was sweating badly. Elyse shifted as she saw him enter like that, and then several Officers and Crewmen and women came in all brandishing phaser rifles. She didn't see Kirk at first.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:30 pm

Elyse shifted in her chair and looked over and saw Nathan. His face was ashen white and he was sweating. She blinked when she then saw several officers and crewmen step onto the bridge, all carrying phaser rifles. She stood up and outrage was plastered over her face. "What is the meaning of this?! How dare you threaten me on MY bridge!" She always carried a phaser with her and she pulled it out.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:42 pm

McCoy was just behind Kirk as they came in. He was also sweating. If this turned into a fire fight, none of them might not leave the bridge...alive. "You're on, make it good," he whispered as sighs and low murmurs began to fill the room around them. The men and women parted and Kirk stepped out without a scratch. "You mean...my bridge, don't you Elyse?" Kirk said as he stepped toward her. He wasn't in a hurry, just a casual stroll across the room. With poisonous snakes all around him? The look of shock and awe on her face was...satisfying. "Kirk felt an urge to pull his phaser but he kept his hands where they were, at his eyes. "Word of my 'untimely' demise was ofcourse...premature," Kirk said with all the confidence and swagger he could muster...which was alot! "You're not...going to....attack your Captain, now, are you Elyse? Mutiny and assault on a superior officer is punishable by death, is it not?" Kirk said. So far, she hadn't done anything that warranted much of anything.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:55 pm

Elyse's eyes felt like they were going to pop out of her head. Her mouth went dry as cotton and her heart began to beat harder in her chest as she looked at the man standing before her. He wasn't dead! How was this possible?! Her mind struggled to come up with some plausible explanation, but nothing came to her. Nathan had come to stand near her and slowly Elyse lowered her weapon. She had no choice. It was no matter, she would just have to find another way to kill him...this time with her own bare hands. Kirk's confidence and swagger irritated her. After Kirk had spoken out against his wife, Elyse had thought she could worm her way into his bed, but he had spurned her advances. The love he still held for Amara made him weak in her eyes.

"No...Captain," she forced herself to say. "You just...surprised me is all. I am...glad to see you are alive and well."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:24 pm

Kirk watched her holster her weapon and he stepped right up to her and slapped her hard across the face. Blood trickled down the crease of her mouth. Then he grabbed her by her uniform and brought her right up to his face. "You wanna take me on, you better come with more than an assassin!" Kirk said as he looked into her eyes. he was angry, he saw what was going on and he hated it. "My loyalty is the council, the empire and to the Emperor. And we won't win against the Alliance unless we all, work together!" Kirk growled and then he paused a moment as he looked at her uniform. "There's only one Captain on this ship, as of this moment, you're now just a Commander," he said and let her go only to reach up and rip off one of the 4 bars on her chest that had marked her out as a captain. Now her uniform only called her out as a commander. He saw Nathan there and snapped to him.

"Now, get off my bridge," Kirk said and shoved her aside. He stepped up to his seat then turned around and saluted the room. As Elyse and Nathan left, they began to chant his last name. "Kirk, Kirk, Kirk, KIRK!!!" so loud it made the room vibrate.

"Spock, remove that collar on McCoy...now!" Kirk commanded as he sat down. "Now, will someone tell me, what we're doing here?" Kirk asked and Spock, filled him in.

---------------------

Spock, Scarlet, Sofia and other Engineers and Science Officers were trying to figure out what happened. Elyse was trying to calm down Amara who looked to be about ready to lose it.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:35 pm

Kirk slapped her so hard that her teeth rattled in her skull. Her cheek was left red and beside her she felt Nathan tense up. There was a sharp, metallic taste of blood in her mouth as a small amount trickled down from the corner of her mouth. She looked over at Leonard, but he did nothing to move and help her. She felt her entire future crumbling around her. She quickly left the bridge and Nathan followed her. They went back to her quarters and she looked at him. "How the hell is he still alive?!"

--------------------------------------

Amara let Elyse comfort her. She felt completely helpless standing there. She wanted to do something...anything to get James back. She felt sick just thinking about the alternative.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:55 pm

Kirk sat down in his chair. "Clear, the room," Kirk said softly and everyone moved as if he had shouted at them. Kirk pinched the ridge of his nose as he wondered how he had gotten here...where ever 'here' was. 'Was Amara alright? Were they looking for him? Was the Enterprise still near the Nebula? He wished he knew. He was in a dangerous situation and he needed to get a handle on this place. "Bones, I need to be brought up to speed and quickly," Kirk asked. "Amara...is she...here too?" Kirk asked. McCoy looked at him and nearly scowled. "Yeah...but her situation doesn't make yours any easier. And the Emperor is coming. You might want to keep Elyse close and in your sight so she can't plot against you," he said. "The Emperor is giving you new weapons for this ship. You should take them," McCoy advised as Spock finally got the collar off of him. SO far, Spock hadn't said anything. But he turned toward Kirk and steepled his hands.

"So, you are...not Kirk?" He asked. "Not exactly," Kirk said. "It might help me to understand if I performed a mind meld," Spock said as McCoy used the tool he had used on him to get Spock's collar off. Scarlett was just outside of the door. Her heart raced as she considered going back in Spock was in there...what was happening? Spock didn't belong to Elyse or Kirk. She belonged to her! And she would not give him up so easily.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next