The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Teachings of Surak Stardate 2259.95

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Teachings of Surak Stardate 2259.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Teachings of Surak Stardate 2259.95

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 4:39 pm

Scarlett led Silas quickly up to the 4th floor and as she approached the room she saw that McCoy was being attended to by a nurse. He looked like he had been struck in the face very hard. There were two security personnel there as well and Amara had a bloodied lip and a bruised cheek. She heard a sudden crash from inside the room and heard Spock yell out. She looked at McCoy when he suggested she not go in there.

"I'm not afraid of him," she said. She knew she needed to calm him enough for V'Taril to perform the mind meld. "Just keep everyone out," she told McCoy in a low voice. She then opened the door and stepped inside. The door closed behind her and she looked at her husband. She pulled off her shirt and let it drop to the floor. She hoped that would get his attention.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Teachings of Surak Stardate 2259.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Teachings of Surak Stardate 2259.95

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 4:50 pm

Spock fell to his knees as he saw Scarlett approach him. He was covered in sweat and he had lost his hospital gown. He had green streaks on his body where he had been bleeding and his hands had green stains too and were bruised. He cried as he looked up at her. He was suffering as if every inch of him was on fire and it was. She saw him try to form the initial gesture but it was like he was having trouble doing that. One moment he looked at her with desire, the next moment as if in severe pain and the next as if he had murdered her.

The moment she touched him he tried to flinch away but she held his hand with a firm grip and forced his fingers t make the gesture to begin. He watched her as if he had no idea what she was doing. She had seen him like this before, he was all instinct and his primal urges took over. The difference was there was familiarity between them and a deep love that she saw in his eyes. Like before his body reacted to the complex gestures and the touching of their fingers. She had prepared him to take her and take her he did. The floor was hard and cold but Spock was fiery heat. He was rough but not like before. There was a speed and rhythm to how he made love to her. Sometime he knew she liked and the way he entered her. Passion was an emotion too and Spock was showing it to her in its rawest form. He heard her murmuring to him. Sweet words, encouraging words and he felt her kissed on his face and neck. It lasted about as long as before but this time he held to her a while as if he didn't want to let her go.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 5:01 pm

Scarlett loved her husband more deeply than she could ever say in words. She would do anything for him. She would die for him. While he wasn't acting like her husband, when he looked into her eyes she could see his deep, undying love for her and when he took her she could feel it in the way he made love to her. It was passionate and reminded her of their first time together...on the shuttle. Her back felt cold from the floor, but Spock's body was hot and those two sensations together mixed with everything else brought her over the edge this time along with him. She felt him hold her close to him for a while and she knew that now was the time for the bridging of his mind to Silas'.

"Spock," she said gently, "Silas is here. V'Taril is going to bridge your minds and perform a mind meld. I will be here the entire time, but I need you to remain calm. Will you do that for me?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 5:27 pm

Spock looked up at her as she spoke and his eyebrows turned down a moment. There was a short pause as if he were trying to figure out what she had said and then he nodded.

He did as she asked. He got up, got back into his gown and moved and sat on the bed. There was small tub on the counter with warm, soapy water in it and so she made quick work of washing him and her both. She couldn't be certain but Spock seemed to like watching her slide a soapy sponge all over her flesh.

There was a knock and then V'Taril, McCoy, her chaperone, Silas and a guard stepped into the room. Spock's eyes were on Scarlett. They were completely trusting and he didn't move.

"Well, I guess..." He began but then V'Taril pointed. "Ok, im going to stand here, yep, right here,": he said and then with a look from her, said no more. "Now I will attempt, to bridge their minds and put this young man's Katra, back where it belongs," she said. She closed her eyes and touched Silas and then Spock.

Long moments passed where it appeared that nothing was happening. Minutes grew into an hour. Two, almost Two and a half hours later V'Taril opened her eyes and removed her hands from the two men. She turned, nodded to Scarlett and then left in silence. McCoy watched her to then turned to look back at Spock.

"Well I guess the proof is in the pudding," he said as they waited. Silas's eyes looked around. "Ok, so are we waiting for something? Does this Vulcan Voodoo involve snakes or pig blood? If not, I think i'm going to go back to my room," he said as he looked at Spock. He hugged his sister and he too left. Spock just lay there, looking at the ceiling. And then, he turned and looked at Scarlett.

"Guilt is a terrible emotion," Spock said softly, without expression. "It felt like...I was responsible for Miera's death. And I have never met her," Spock said. he held up his hand for her to take. When she did he seemed to settle back and relax. "Human's deal with it, all the time Spock...I'll..leave you two," he said and stepped out.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 5:39 pm

Scarlett stayed in the room the entire time. She remained near Spock so he would be able to feel her calming presence. All she could do was wait. Minutes turned into an hour and then into two. Finally, two and a half hours later V'Taril removed her hands. She nodded to her and then suddenly left with her chaperone. Scarlett and McCoy shared a look between them and then they looked back at Spock. Silas hugged her and then left, just leaving McCoy and herself with Spock who was staring up at the ceiling. Finally, he looked over at her and Scarlett knew he was back to his old self. She took his hand and that seemed to relax him. 

After McCoy left, Scarlett sat down on the edge of the bed and looked down at Spock. "Humans are complex creatures and our emotions make us who we are. Guilt, unfortunately, is one of those emotions. I would never wish feeling guilt like that on anyone, but I'm glad, in a way, you got to experience it."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 5:49 pm

"Oh? I'm not," Spock said. He sighed and looked back up at the ceiling. "Thank you Scarlett...again," Spock said. "For everything," Spock said. "How is Silas?" He asked as Kirk came into the room. he came up to Spock's bedside. "How are you feeling Spock?" he asked. "I'm feeling...fine Captain," Spock said. "Well, Scarlett, I have news," he said as he handed her a PADD. "The whole story," he said. "I inquired about getting him back into Starfleet...That ship has sailed, I'm afraid. He could Enlist as a Crewman however, if that matters," Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 6:03 pm

Scarlett looked over at Kirk as he entered the room. She remained sitting where she was and she took the PADD with her other hand. She began to read through the report and she sighed as she began to truly understand what had happened. She nodded a little when he confirmed that he wouldn't be able to get him into Starfleet, but that he could enlist as a crewman instead. "I will discuss that option with him," she said as she handed the PADD back to Kirk. "Thank you." As Kirk began to leave she stood up and followed him outside the door. "I just wanted to let you know that Spock lost control at one point. Both McCoy and Amara tried to restrain Spock, but he hit them both. Amara is fine, but she does have a bruise on her cheek and a bloodied lip. I just wanted to let you know."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 6:16 pm

Kirk looked relieved and he put his hand on Scarlett's shoulder. "Thank you Scarlett, I'm just glad we got everyone back...Spock back," he said. He knew she was too, very much so. "If Silas can't find anything...if he 'wants' to find something, tell him to contact me. We could use another Emergency Pod Pilot and we always need good Worker Bee and shuttle pilots on the Enterprise," he said and then he went to find Amara.

McCoy returned. "Spock's physically alright Scarlett, you made certain of that. You can..take him home whenever you want," McCoy said. He smiled and then he left again. Spock sat up and the began to get dressed.

-----------------

McCoy returned to the Hotel but Elyse was not there. He saw a note on the counter, she was with her parents. He smiled and decided to have a cup of coffee, a shower and get some racktime.

----------------

Kirk found Amara in the small cafeteria. Her cheek was the only thing left that seemed injured, just a slight bruise. Her eye looked fine from where he was standing. "I'm kind of hungry, what about you?" Kirk asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 6:25 pm

Scarlett gave Kirk a little smile and nodded. "I'll tell him. I think he would be a great addition to the crew." She watched Kirk leave and she looked over at McCoy as he walked over. She was relieved when he told her that Spock seemed fine and was cleared to leave. "Thank you Doctor."

She walked over to Spock as he dressed. "Are you hungry? I could bring something back to the hotel if you want."

--------------------------------------------

Amara looked over when she saw James coming towards her. She was certainly hungry, but she was also still worried about Spock. "Is Spock alright? Did the mind meld work?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 6:33 pm

Spock shrugged. "I could just get something from the replicator," he said as if he did not remember giving her a hard time before, for not making him something when he got home.

-----------------

"I think so, only time will tell with that I'm afraid," He said. He shifted to put his hands on her face. he lightly fingered her cheek. "That looks like it hurts, shall I kiss it and make it better?" he whispered and he smiled and then leaned into her. "Or maybe you want me to do more than just kiss it," he whispered into her ear and felt her skin prickle and it was clear he wasn't talking about her cheek anymore.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 7:16 pm

Scarlett looked at Spock and then she walked over and kissed him. "I'll bring something back to the hotel. You head back there and I will be there soon."

---------------------------------------

Amara looked at James as he put his hands on her face. Her eyes met his as he lightly fingered her cheek. She felt her heartbeat increase as she heard what he whispered into her ear. Her skin prickled as a wave of desire swept over her. "Let's get the food to go," she said with a grin.

----------------------------------------

Sofia was trying to catch her breath as she laid next to Scotty. Their clothes were hastily thrown about the hotel room. Technically, they weren't sharing a room, but they might as well have been. Sofia looked over at Scotty after a moment with a little smile. "I thought we said that time was a one time thing...that us being together was a bad idea."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 7:43 pm

Scotty wiped a bit of sweat from his forehead. "Since when do we take our own advice? We're Engineers...Our jobs have us working next to things that when something goes wrong, they explode. In my estimation, that makes us the least likely people to follow our own good sense," Scotty said. "But, my dearest Sofia, I have no regrets. I'm getting the better end of this deal, and god willing, I'll be getting it again before this nights at an end," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 7:50 pm

Sofia looked over at Scotty and she smiled. She liked Scotty quite a bit and she was happy when she was with him. She was glad that they had decided to throw caution to the wind. She laughed at what he said and then she turned and intertwined her legs with his as she kissed him gently.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2