The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Teachings of Surak Stardate 2259.95

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Teachings of Surak Stardate 2259.95 Empty The Teachings of Surak Stardate 2259.95

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 11:29 am

McCoy was kissing Elyse as she lay naked under him. He had just removed his pants and she would feel how ready he was for her on her leg. She owed him for how hospitable he had been to her parents, especially her father who he had endeared faster than she had ever seen anyone. She might think that he and Leonard could become friends and that would mean alot. Her father letting up on her would definitely help their strained relationship. He groaned into their kiss as he felt her playing with him at her center. And the dirty things she was telling him right then. He did not know what had gotten into her but he knew he liked it! And then his phone went off. There was a different ring when it was just a standard communicae. But that ring was for some kind of emergency. "Oh, you gotta be kidding me!" He grumbled and he saw Elyse's grin as he sat up and bent to remove his communicator from his pants.

"McCoy here," he said then he heard a frantic Scarlett. In an instant he was off the bed and getting dressed. "Ok ok, is he breathing? yes? Ok, I'm coming Scarlett, McCoy out," he said. "Elyse...my bagm where did I put it?" He asked. When she told him and got up herself he thanked her then paused and turned to face her. "Oh, this...this isn't over...I want to come right back to where we left off," he said and then he was putting on his boots. He arrived at Scarlett's room in under 3 minutes, bag in hand.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The Teachings of Surak Stardate 2259.95 Empty Re: The Teachings of Surak Stardate 2259.95

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 11:44 am

Elyse had been extremely impressed by how Leonard had been with her father. Her father was a difficult man for anyone to get along with, let alone the man she was sleeping with, but he had done it somehow. Her father genuinely seemed to like him and the two even had plans to go out for drinks, just the two of them. Elyse was also aware that her father wanted to meet with Kirk. She would need to apologize profusely to him about that. However, at the moment she was completely focused on Leonard as he lay on top of her in their hotel bed. Elyse had just gotten off of duty and they were both feeling quite...amorous. Their short breakup...or whatever it had been...had made them both realize how much they truly loved and needed one another and they were enjoying the results of that. Elyse was feeling particularly...dirty that day and even she was surprised by some of the things she was saying. However, just before things could really get going Leonard's communicator went off. Elyse had been with him long enough to know the different rings he had and this one was definitely an emergency call. Hearing Scarlett's frantic voice on the other end caused Elyse to genuinely become worried. She sat up and told Leonard that he had left his bag near the front door. She watched Leonard as he left and she hoped that Spock was going to be alright.

Scarlett didn't understand what was happening with Spock. She knew about Vulcan mind melds...she and Spock had gone through one during their mating and another one during their wedding ceremony, but clearly something had gone very wrong. She immediately let McCoy in and led him to his unconscious body in the bedroom.

"He performed a Vulcan mind meld with my twin brother to try and help him with some problems he's been having and I think something went very wrong. Spock came back agitated and angry and was not acting like himself at all. He became angry enough that he shoved me to the ground and then he became unconscious."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Teachings of Surak Stardate 2259.95 Empty Re: The Teachings of Surak Stardate 2259.95

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 11:56 am

"McCoy said hello, but it was brief. He followed her to the bedroom and had his tricorder in his hand before he even went down onto his knees. "Vulcan Mind Melds," Leonard said in obvious disapproval. "I'm not certain why any Vulcan or anyone for that matter, would want to share their inner most thoughts with anyone. It's hardly an exact science and its dangerous besides," He said as he worked. he became more and more worried.

"Scarlett, his brain...there is alot more activity going on than there should be. If I don't give him something to slow this down I'm afraid it could cause his heart to fail," He said gravely. "I can't treat him here, I need to get him to the hospital," he said then flipped out his communicator.

"I need an emergency site to site transport for 2 to Yorktown Hospital 3," He said. he also told Scarlett where he would be. In a moment they were gone.

When they got to the hospital Spock was picked up and put on a gurney. McCoy continued to monitor him as they rolled him into the emergency room. "Doctor, what do we got?" The chief emergency doctor, Doctor Caltair asked. "Spock engaged in a Mind Meld and his brain is becoming more and more stressed. I think we might need to put him under until we can get someone in that knows about Mind Melds," McCoy said quickly. "There's a Doctor here, T'Peth, I'll call her in," she said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 12:06 pm

Scarlett felt utterly helpless as she watched Dr. McCoy and Spock vanish. She stood there for a moment before she left the hotel room. She walked down to Kirk and Amara's room and hit the door chime. Amara and Kirk had just gotten back from checking on the repairs to the ship. They were back in the bedroom and things were heating up. Things had started off with some kisses, before moving into making out. However now...now things were progressing past that. Amara felt well enough at this point to engage in more...activity. James' shirt was off as he lay above her and he was kissing down her jawline and her neck. His parents were exploring the station, but they were supposed to meet up with them later. When they heard the door chime they both looked at each other. They weren't expecting anyone.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Kirk's fingers were exploring the softest areas of her center just as the door chimed. he could tell what he was doing was having an effect by the way Amara's head snapped back. When she did that he was hitting a spot that made her go crazy. He had just found it! "Who could that be?" He asked. He kissed her once more than got up. he saw her shift. "No...you don't move...I'm going to find it again...maybe not with my fingers when I get back," he said. He knew she loved tha. He hastily put a towel around his waist.

"Coming," he said as he opened the door. "Scarlett, can I help you? Is everything alright? He asked. By her expression, not everything was.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 12:25 pm

Scarlett knew from the moment Kirk opened the door that she had interrupted...something. She felt her cheeks flush slightly at seeing her Captain with little more than a towel wrapped around his waist. However, this was extremely important. Spock wasn't just Kirk's 1st Officer...they were friends and had been through a lot together. He needed to know what was going on.

"It's Spock...McCoy just took him to the hospital."

"What?!" Amara said from the bedroom. She quickly grabbed her robe and put it on and walked out. "Scarlett, what happened?"

Scarlett went on to tell them everything she had told McCoy. When she got to the part where Spock had physically shoved her to the ground, Amara's eyes grew wide. She knew that Spock would never do anything like that to Scarlett...or anyone he cared about. "McCoy said that there was too much activity going on in his brain and it could cause his heart to fail."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 12:40 pm

Kirk thought about this a moment. "The Vulcans at the Embassy, have they been contacted? One of them...Or is there a Vulcan Doctor" Kirk asked. His mind worked like a whip to find solutions. That was one of his strong points. "We're coming Scarlett, go to him, let him know you're there," Kirk said as they moved back into the hotel room.

Scarlett had to take a tram. It was fast but not as fast as a transporter. When she arrived she hurred up the turblift to the emergency entrance and they directed her to where they had put Spock. There were about 7 other patients with different injuries but Spock's bed had a curtain around it. None of the other's did. When she arrived T'Peth, the Vulcan doctor was there and what she saw her doing with Spock was a shock. She had her fingers extended and was stroking Spock's fingers. Spock was all sweaty and they had taken his clothes off and put a hospital gown on him and an Organ sensor on his chest. T'Peth wasn't just pretty for a Vulan female, she was gorgeous with large, dark eyes and long, black hair. She was fairly lithe but she also had curves alot like Scarlett had. When she saw Scarlett come into the enclosed area she looked up at her.

"His affliction has caused an onset of Pon Farr. I can...ease him through it...I am a doctor," T'Peth said with a neutral tone and expressionless face. To Scarlett though, her face looked...hopeful? As if she might 'want' to help Spock through this. Scarlett know what she meant. She had 'helped' Spock through it...once though they had bonded as well in that time.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 12:49 pm

Scarlett quickly left and headed to the hospital while James and Amara hurriedly got dressed. Scarlett was anxious as she got onto the tram. She felt like it was taking forever to get to her husband. She rushed off and into the turbolift to the emergency entrance of the hospital. She was directed to where Spock was being held and when she walked in she saw several other patients, but Spock's area had a curtain drawn around it. When she stepped around the curtain she was shocked by what she saw. A doctor...a female Vulcan was there and she was stroking Spock's fingers in a way that Scarlett intimately knew. Feelings of jealously and anger rose up inside of Scarlett as she looked at the doctor...especially when she saw the way her face looked as she looked at Spock.

"No, I am his wife and his mate for life. We are bonded and if he's going through Pon Farr I will help him," she said in a tone that would tell T'Peth that she was not to be messed with.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 1:01 pm

"Very well," T'Peth said. "You must come down and take over then," She said. "There can be no lapse in the forms," She said. "I can help you disrobe," She said. "Normally the ceremony was started without clothes on," she added but when Scarlett flashed her an angry look she nodded and maxed out the curtain. Scarlett's first experience with this was that Spock had resisted as much as he could. He was in alot of pain and he didn't realize he was hurting her. Spock wasn't small downstairs, most Vulcan men weren't and it took a bit before it felt better. This time though, Spock was half out of it. His body still reacted to what she was doing...obviously, but he was murmuring and sweating badly.

"I didn't mean...I killed her...my fault...Miera, I love you..." He murmured. Scarlett had never heard that name. She heard Kirk's voice and Amara's and she also heard T'Peth tell them what was happening...unfortunately. She heard Kirk ask if they could move them to somewhere more private but T'Peth said breaking the cycle or delayiing the Pon Farr could cause him more mental strain. Spock had a small sensor on his forehead too and it was already maxed out though it was likely designed for Humans.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 1:13 pm

Scarlett was prepared to do whatever she needed to do in order to help the man she loved. Based on how he was sweating she knew that he was deep into Pon Farr at this point and his blood was starting to boil. Between that and the mental strain he was under she knew that time was of the essence. She was not completely comfortable doing this in a hospital room with others present, but it couldn't be helped. Thankfully, despite Spock being half out of it, his body still reacted to her, which helped greatly in this process. She was on top of him and she heard what he said. She kept going, but she encouraged him to talk to her. "Miera...who's that?" She had never heard Spock mention that name before and she began to wonder if perhaps his mind wasn't still attached to Silas'.

Amara felt extremely uncomfortable standing in the room knowing what was going on with Scarlett and Spock. They were her friends and crew-mates. She looked at James. "I'm going to step out into the hall...." she said and then turned and walked back out into the hallway.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 1:24 pm

"She was...with me...On Red Squad," Spock said. "Oh Miera, im so sorry," Spock said. He moaned as what Scarlett was doing felt...good and was giving him some relief. He was far too loud though, considering just a curtain was there. Kirk decided to stand guard as McCoy came up. "What is happening? It sounds like...is someone else in there with him?" McCoy asked. He had not been there when Scarlett arrived. "Yeah, Scarlett is in there with him," Kirk said trying to keep a straight face. McCoy blinked. "She's...giving him...relief...ya know from the...Vulcan Mating thing," Kirk said.

"I wasn't ready Miera, I wasn't ready..." Spock murmured. Scarlett felt him swelling up, it wasn't long now. "I should have told the truth...I should have..." Spock said and then he came and Scarlett had to cover his mouth or the entire emergency room would have known what was happening.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 1:34 pm

When Spock mentioned the Red Squad she knew it was Silas' thoughts that Spock was uttering. Scarlett needed this to be over and thankfully she soon felt him swelling up inside of her. When he came, she had to quickly cover his mouth to muffle the sound. Scarlett didn't orgasm...but she wasn't feeling particularly sexy right then. Not when she knew her Captain and now McCoy were standing near by. She had done what she needed to do to help Spock, but that didn't stop her from feeling incredibly embarrassed. She got up and got dressed. She had to brace herself for a moment and work up the courage to step around the curtain. Thankfully, both Kirk and McCoy were gentlemen and remained professional though.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 1:45 pm

Kirk nudged McCoy as her saw Scarlett come out into the main area of the emergency room. "We got here as soon as we could, how are you...holding up Scarlett? I've put a call into the Vulcan Embassy here on the Station. They said they were sending someone over, they'll be here as soon as they can," Kirk said. "Any idea, why, Spock would initiate such a strong Mild Meld with someone? Who was it, might I ask?" Kirk asked. "I think we need to find this person and get them in here," Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 1:50 pm

Amara saw Scarlett come out and she got her a glass of water. She could see that her friend was deeply embarrassed and she decided that they would never discuss what had happened. Scarlett was clearly willing to do whatever it took to help her husband though and Amara could appreciate that. 

"It was with my twin brother, Silas. Silas has been going through a rough patch the last few years and my parents are at their wit's end with him. I asked Spock to just talk to him. I thought Silas would open up to him in a way he never would to my parents or to me. Apparently he did open up and talk to him, although Spock told me he had promised that he wouldn't reveal what Silas had told him to anyone. For some reason, Spock must have felt that a mind meld was something that might help him."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 3:04 pm

"Well something has offset the balance here," Kirk said. "Spock is usually very good at this kind of thing. I need my first officer and friend back Scarlett. Do you know anything at all about whats going on?" Kirk asked. He suspected their was or he wouldn't have asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 3:07 pm

Amara suggested that they find a private space to talk and they found an empty room they could use. Scarlett sighed and looked at them. "So during...Spock was talking...mumbling and he mentioned the Red Squad that my brother was on at the Academy. He also mentioned a name...Meira and that she died...or rather that Silas killed her. He said he didn't mean to and that he wasn't ready...ready for what, I don't know though. I think we'll need to talk to him."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 3:12 pm

"I might be able to find something out by contacting Starfleet. If you want me to," Kirk said. "I know this is personal for you Scarlett. "I might be able to find things out that Spock did not," he said. He knew Spock would have researched Silas's records. It's what he would have done initially.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 3:15 pm

Scarlett thought about it and nodded a little to Kirk. Amara looked over at Dr. McCoy. "Do you know if the Vulcan Embassy has been contacted yet? If not, we should contact them. They might be able to help."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 3:31 pm

"They have, but you know how Vulcans can be," McCoy said. "They do things in their own time," He said. "Ok, if you need me I'll be on the Enterprise in the Ready Room," Kirk said then departed. McCoy's communicator went off and he answered it. "Sorry to disturb you Doctor, but there is a Vulcan woman here, she says you asked for her to come," the voice said. "Have her wait there, we're coming," McCoy said. "Scarlett, we really need Silas here," He added then left to meet the Vulcan woman.

When McCoy arrived at the front desk the woman came with one chaperone. "Hello, Doctor Leonard McCoy, I am called V'Taril, please, take me to Spock...I know of his father's works. He is a good man," she said slowly and without any emotion. The Chaperone was in a hooded robe and didn't speak.

By now, they had gotten Spock a room on the 4th floor. They all met there. Spock was awake but he only just stared up at the ceiling. His hands were clasped and laid flat across his middle and he didn't Acknowledge their presence. Scarlett could still feel him though, his emotions were still quite strong but it was all he could do to subdue them. It was taking every bit of strength Spock had. As she came to his bedside she saw a single tear drip down from his right eye.

"Surak's teachings were just that, teachings and principles," V'Taril said as she stepped up to Spock, She was very old with gray curls up in some kind of headress. She wore dark blue and black robes and had a shawl with Vulcan runes on it. "They are just a guideline, not a process," she said and touched his head. She closed her eyes a moment and then removed her hand.

"Ah, I thought that might be it. Spock has likely never experienced guilt to this degree. He does not know it. And it is tearing his mind apart," she said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 3:43 pm

While McCoy went to meet the Vulcan woman, Scarlett was informed that they were moving Spock up to the 4th floor. Amara stayed with Scarlett and together they went up after they had gotten Spock settled. Scarlett could see that Spock was conscious now, but he was just staring at the ceiling. Scarlett could feel Spock's emotions coursing through her like a river. They were strong and he was using every bit of strength he had to suppress them. She could tell it was overwhelming for him. She walked over to his side and she reached out and lightly laid her hand upon his cheek. She gently caressed his skin and saw a single tear drip from his right eye. She looked over at the woman who was identified at V'Taril and she stepped back when she approached Spock. She waited as the woman touched his head and closed her eyes. When she opened them, she seemed to have confirmed something she suspected. When she mentioned him never having experienced guilt to the degree he was experiencing it now Scarlett knew that she needed to go get her brother. She hated leaving Spock, but Amara promised her that she would stay there with him.

Scarlett left the hospital and took the tram back to the hotel. She went to her brother's room and pressed the door chime. "Silas, it's Scarlett. I need to talk to you."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 3:52 pm

Silas was reading when he heard the door chime. He set down the PADD and answered the door. "Ah, Scarlett, it is great to see you, come in," he said and stepped back so she could enter. He smiled at her. "I was wondering when you'd come to see me, I must apologize for how I acted last evening. I have not been myself...but, with Spock's help, I'm feeling very good right now," He said and smiled again. It was a genuine smile. A warm smile from a brother who loved his sister.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 3:58 pm

Scarlett looked at her brother and she could see a remarkable difference in him from when she last saw him only hours ago. She stepped into the hotel room and when she saw him smile at her she couldn't help herself and she embraced him as a few tears came to her eyes. "I'm so glad Silas," she said as she pulled back. She gently wiped the tears from her eyes. "The reason I'm here is because Spock is in the hospital. When he melded his mind with yours he received too many emotions from you and he's having trouble coping...with the guilt he felt. I need you to come to the hospital with me."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 4:03 pm

Silas frowned. "Spock's hurt? I can come, but , what can i do?" he asked. And then Scarlett's communicator went off, it was Amara. "Scarlett, you need to come quickly, V'Taril thinks Spock might be...having another Pon Farr episode," she said in obvious embarrassment. "Pon Farr...what's that?" Silas asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 27, 2020 4:09 pm

"There is a Vulcan priestess there and I believe she will be able to bridge your minds. When Spock did the Mind Meld he didn't do it correctly and that needs to be fixed." Just then, her communicator went off and Amara told her that they believed Spock was having another episode of Pon Farr. She glanced at her brother when he asked her what that was. "Uh...I'll explain later," she told him and they rushed to the hospital. Thankfully, Spock now had a private room which made Scarlett feel a little better.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 27, 2020 4:33 pm

When she arrived McCoy was being tended by a nurse, He looked like he had been struck in the face and in the eye..hard. And there were 2 men in black, security personnel. V'Taril was there along with Amara who had a blood lip and a bruised cheek. McCoy saw her coming up the hall and he groaned when he stood. "Thank god! The man hits like a pissed off Klingon," he said as he winced when the nurse working on his face stood with him. There was a crash from inside the room. "I didn't mean it!!! I...I'm sorry Miera!!!" Spock wailed. Silas recognized that name and his cheeks colored suddenly feeling exposed.

It was strange, when Scarlett was with Silas, she felt...a calming presence but now that she was close to Spock, she felt turmoil and pain and guilt. It was powerful and it was coming from inside that room. "Scarlett, I wouldn't go in therem" McCoy warned.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next