The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arrow Of Babylon Stardate 2259.89

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Arrow Of Babylon Stardate 2259.89 Empty The Arrow Of Babylon Stardate 2259.89

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 9:57 pm

Khan watched as the tiny creatures burrowed into the ears of Captain Wesley and his Science Officer, Lieutenant Marshall. The two men cried out on their knees and then their cries calmed. Khan was older now and well muscled. His gray and while hair was long and the left side of his face, arm and body was pok marked. He leaned forward.

“That’s better,” He said as he nodded. “Tell me...why you were here?” he asked. And then they told him.

----------------

Lieutenant Marshall was on the viewscreen and Scientist Carol Marcus was on the Science Station Argo booking back at him from her viewscreen.

“We have good news ma’am, Ceti Alpha 6, has checked out. Are enroute to you and should be there in 3 days,” Marshall said. Carol looked puzzled. “That’s excellent news but, why are you coming here? We didn’t expect you for another 3 weeks?” she asked.

“Upon our arrival, please prepare all materials and equipment for project Genesis,” he said. The other scientists began to freak out and Carol tried to shut them up.

“Lieutenant, this is highly irregular, we have no intention of handing over anything involving this project,” She said, obviously agitated. “I’m...sorry ma’am, our orders are confirmed, Marshall out,” he said. Behind him Khan smiled and nodded. “Sir, you do realize, they will send out a distress call for assistance,” Marshall said. Khan nodded. “Rome was not built in a day Lt. And certainly not with just one ship,” he said.

-----------------

Khan was in the Captain’s chair and his followers were on the bridge. Their helmsman, a younger man with long, blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked strong and tall and confident. “Sir, you have a starship and the power to go where we will. We’ve escaped permanent exile and defied Starfleet. You don’t know to defeat them again,” he said.

Khan nodded and then raised his hand. “They’ve tasked me...they’ve tasked me and I shall have them!” he said with a fist and madness in his eyes.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The Arrow Of Babylon Stardate 2259.89 Empty Re: The Arrow Of Babylon Stardate 2259.89

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 10:15 pm

The Enterprise had been cruising at Warp 5 for 18 hours. Alpha shift was just waking up to begin their shift. Kirk watched Amara, who sat naked in her chair in front of her large mirror as she brushed out her long, dark hair. He had a cup of coffee and he lay on his side. Amara knew he was watching her. The chair was more or less just a stool but her back was to him and at his angle, he could not see much in the mirror. So all he saw was her back and the profile of her wonderful breasts. He saw the corner of a smile on her lips. He shifted and got up out of bed. He saw her watching him as he came up behind her. He put his hands on the balls of her shoulders and slowly, he slid them down her arms to her sternum and then her hips. He then shifted his hands forward up her legs to her thighs as he kissed the small of her neck. His hands shifted to the inside of her thighs and gently he forced her legs open. He let his fingertips touch her center and then with one more kiss he pulled away from her. He smiled at her in the mirror and then moved into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Captain on the bridge," Spock said as Kirk came on with Amara right behind him. Spock moved from the con to his chair and Scarlett turned to look at him. Elyse and Sulu was at the helm and McCoy was at the medical station. He had no patients today.

"So Spock, has there been any issues with any of the repaired systems?" Kirk asked. "Not as of yet Captain. Mr Scott and Vasquez have done well," Spock said.

"Did you enjoy shore leave Elyse?" He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Arrow Of Babylon Stardate 2259.89 Empty Re: The Arrow Of Babylon Stardate 2259.89

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 10:32 pm

Amara and James had been very good about maintaining a professional air when they were on duty. Off duty was another story entirely, but when they left their quarters they became serious about what they needed to do. Amara walked on to the bridge behind James and walked over to take over at the Communications Station for Uhura. Scarlett sat at the Science Station and Elyse was at the Helm. Scarlett knew that Spock had temporarily given up a lot for her and she had been making sure that he knew that she greatly appreciated it. 

Elyse glanced over at Leonard. There was something important she needed to tell him, but she hadn't gotten the chance yet. The last day they were at the Yorktown, the Admiral had called her to his office and offered her her own ship. However, to his great surprise, she had turned him down. He had tried to change her mind, but she had not been persuaded. 

She suddenly heard the Captain's question and she looked over at him. She glanced at Leonard before responding. "Yes, I did Sir." No one knew about her pregnancy scare and she didn't intend on telling anyone.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 10:39 pm

"I heard Admiral Polosk had had a word with you, what was that about?" Kirk asked as Yeoman Bates came up and handed him a digital pad. He looked it over and signed it. Spock had heard him and turned to face him.

"That was my doing Captain," Spock said. "The Admiral asked me who I believed was ready for a Command position. Besides myself, I told him that Commander Turner was ready," he said. "And ofcourse myself," Spock said. Kirk looked at him with more scrutiny now.

"Spock, am I going to lose my first and 2nd officer's soon?" Kirk said in disbelief. "Negative Captain. I turned the Admiral down Captain," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 10:44 pm

Amara looked over at Spock and then Elyse. She could see James' blood pressure going up as he thought about what might happen if he lost them both. Thankfully, to her relief, Spock indicated that he had turned the Admiral down. Amara then turned her attention fully to Elyse. Elyse felt Leonard's eyes on her...along with everyone else's. "While I appreciated the offer I turned the Admiral down as well."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 10:50 pm

Leonard couldn't believe what he was hearing. Elyse had 'turned the Admiral down? Was she mad?' He thought. And she wasn't going to tell him? he thought. His cheeks had filled with color and he decided he didn't want to see her right then. He was too angry with her and he stood and left the bridge without looking at her. Kirk turned but said nothing as he watched him go. "Well, he looks angry. I hope its not me he's mad at," Kirk murmured as he looked at his armchair status readouts.

"That would have been a disaster, losing you two right before the enterprise takes off into the unknown," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 10:56 pm

Elyse could see Leonard out the corner of her eye. She could tell he was very angry with her. She sighed as she heard him leave the bridge. She wished she could go after him and talk to him, but she couldn't. She had a job to do and now she had to sit and wait through her entire shift to actually be able to explain her decision to him. Amara saw her and gave her an encouraging smile, but Elyse sighed and turned back to her station. 

Just then, Amara heard something. "Captain, we're receiving a distress signal."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 22, 2020 11:19 pm

Kirk shifted forward. "Put it up on the screen," Kirk asked. The image was shaky but it was definately an older woman. "Uh...hello? Who is this?' Kirk asked.

"Its...sckkkrrrr...Carol Marcus....scckkkrrr, from the Science Station Argo. Skckkkkk....Are on their way......Skkccchhh...Taking Genesis away from us..

"Whose...whose taking Genesist!?" Kirk asked, talking louder in hopes she'd hear them.

Skhcccccc. "I can see you Captain, but I can't see you," she said. Skkrkrkrrrcccccc.......then the image faded.

"Genesis, what is it?" Kirk asked. "I'm not certain, beyond the biblical reference," Spock said. "Spock, Elyse, meet me in the ready room, Amara, have McCoy meet us in the ready room," he told her.

Kirk want up to the monitor on the wall.

"Computer, show me all data on project Genesis," Kirk asked. The computer listed this project as top secret and Kirk could only access it via retinal scan.

McCoy came in. "What the hell is this about?" McCoy asked angrily. "Keep your shirt on Bones," Kirk said as he started the presentation.

A face came up onto the screen and McCoy and Kirk both knew who it was. "Carol Marcus," Kirk said. "Yes..." McCoy said troubled. Carol went on to explain what Genesis was.

It was a matrix that could create life from lifelessness. They showed a missile hitting a dead asteroid and the effect covered the while asteroid. A short time later, continents, water, plants, trees and animals began to form until the asteroid was essentially an oasis of life.

"This completes our proposal," Marcus said.

"It truly is Genesis," Spock said. "Beyond the biblical reference," he said.

"You'd think that humans would have learned from their mistakes," McCoy said. "Logically Doctor," Spock began but McCoy cut him off.

"Logic, the man's talking about Logic. According to myth the earth was created in 6 days. But, watch out, here comes Genesis. We'll do it in 6 minutes...its universal Armagedden!" McCoy said angrily.

"Really doctor, you must learn to control your passions, or they will be your undoing," Spock said. "She said someone was taking it away from them, but who?" Kirk asked aloud.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 22, 2020 11:29 pm

Amara attempted to strengthen the transmission, but she was unable to do so and they soon lost her. However, they knew her name and where she was located. However, what Genesis was and who was taking it away from them remained a mystery. It was clear though that they needed help. 

At James' request, Amara contacted McCoy and told him to report to the ready room. Elyse followed Kirk and Spock to the ready room and when Leonard walked in she could see he was already highly agitated. They all watched the video that Kirk pulled up that told them a little bit more about the Genesis project. She knew before the video even ended how Leonard was going to feel about it. However, what she was curious about was Carol Marcus. It seemed that both the Captain and Leonard knew her. She wanted to ask Leonard about it, but she decided now was not the best time.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 23, 2020 8:41 am

Every filed back onto the bridge though the doctor moved right into the turbolift and he didn't turn around to look at anyone. Elyse would know he was very upset and troubled by what they have seen. "Sulu, best speed to Argo Station," he said. "I sir," Sulu said and the ship went into warp.

Khan was in the Captain's quarters. A woman lay on the bed eating a bowl of grapes. She was, like him, a genetically altered human, perfect in every way. She had long, blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin. Like Khan she had pok marks on her arm and shoulder. Not on her face though and she was quite beautiful. She was naked and had an amorous look in her eyes as if they had just made love a little while ago.

"Argent is right my love, we could go anywhere with this ship," She said with a smile as she popped a grape into her mouth. "My darling wife, we were created to rule, not to run as if we were the sheep," Khan said. "Even if it means our survival?" She asked. Khan looked at her. "It was my genetically enhanced mind that allowed us to survive on that planet for all these years. It served us well then, and it will serve us well now," he said.

Beta shift showed up and relieved Alpha shift. Spock and Scarlett and Sulu went down to get something to eat. McCoy was in his quarters getting into leisure clothes.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 23, 2020 8:50 am

Elyse knew that she needed to talk to Leonard. It was all that she thought about all day, which made it difficult for her to focus on her work. Kirk would certainly be able to see how distracted she seemed all day. As soon as they were relieved by Beta shift, she quickly headed to his quarters. Each of their doors would automatically open for each other now and she walked in. She sighed as she looked at him. 

"Leonard, I was going to talk to you about what happened with the Admiral, but I just hadn't gotten a good opportunity yet."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 23, 2020 9:00 am

Leonard was fighting the urge to yell. Elyse knew by now that he had an explosive temper. He was a passionate man who loved her dearly. She saw that he had a drink in his hand and it wasn't synthahol. He was teetering on just not talking about this but it had been eating at him since he learned of it.

"I thought we talked about this Elyse," he said. "Do you think Starfleet hands commands to Lt. Commanders every day? Have you lost all sense?" he asked. "You're so worried about what your father would say about things involving your career. Do you think he'd approve of you walking away from a god damn HUGE promotion!? Or is it that you think you're not ready?" he asked roughly.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 23, 2020 9:22 am

Elyse knew Leonard very well at this point and she knew that he was a passionate man. She also knew that when he was angry or upset and drank it only made things worse. She just stood where she was and looked at him.

"My decision had nothing to do with any of that. To be honest, yes, I think I could command my own ship at this point and I think I could do it well. I did what I did for us Leonard...so that we could stay together. The Enterprise still has four years left in her mission. If I left to take over my own ship and you stayed here then that would be it for us. We're not married so they would have no reason to keep us together. I thought you would be happy about this."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 23, 2020 9:31 am

McCoy's eyes widened at what she said and his cheeks filled with color. McCoy had a pretty good tolerance for alcohol but sometimes, when Elyse spoke to him he felt like a newborn babe.

"That's bullshit and you know it. We had time before we left and Kirk would have supported us," McCoy said. "The mission is just 4 years Elyse. A promotion, us getting married? Would have been for our lives," He said. He felt sick that she had done this for him.She said it was for them both but he knew the real truth. She didn't want to leave him and that meant 'he' was holding her back.

"I know you might want the real thing. A big wedding, a proper one but we could have done that later. You put me before yourself and your career Elyse. You can't do that! How soon before you begin to regret that decision?" he said. "Regret me?" He added.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 23, 2020 9:43 am

Elyse shook her head as she looked at him. "I can do whatever I want Leonard. My entire life I've had my parents, my brothers, long dead ancestors that I've never met controlling my life for me. My 'destiny' was decided the moment I was conceived. I'm a 'Turner' which means you go to Starfleet Academy and you command your own ship, because 'that's what we're born to do'. Well I'm sick of being told what my destiny is and what I'm 'supposed' to do. What if I told you that I'm happy right where I am? Would that even matter to you? I thought that you, of all the people in my life, would support that. That you wouldn't be like my family and push me into doing something just because YOU feel that it's what I should do. I may be a 'Turner' but I'm 'Elyse' first!"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 23, 2020 9:59 am

McCoy listened to Elyse and what she said made some sense but how long before she began to see that passing this up was a mistake? How long before that regret turned into resentment. McCoy had experienced this before. His ex-wife resented him for not doing what she needed him to do. It snuck into their marriage like an Alabama Black Snake into a chicken coop. He would not let that happen to them. He wouldn't. Elyse was in love with him. He knew that and felt it every day. He was so in love with her too. But love was just half of the equation. He had learned that too. Sometimes, love happened but at the wrong moment. Elyse had things she needed to do with her life. She had to see that.

"That's not what I meant. You didn't even ask me or tell me so we could talk about it. Maybe I am off-base here. Maybe you truly didn't want your own command...C'mon Elyse. You'd make a great Captain," he said. "Maybe you are tired of everyone trying to push you but it doesn't change the fact that that pushing and determination put you where you are," he said and set down his glass then came to her. he took her face into his hands and looked into her eyes. "I would do whatever you needed me to do darlin," he said. "I thought you knew that," McCoy said. he tried to pull away but he felt her shift and take hold of his hands as if he stopped touching her he never would again.

"I think you made a mistake Elyse. And your using me to justify it," McCoy said. "I won't let you use me like that again,: he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 23, 2020 10:09 am

Elyse couldn't believe what she was hearing Leonard say. She knew in that moment that he was ending things between them and she felt her heart shattering in her chest. Leonard was the only man she could ever see herself with...the only man she wanted to marry...to have children with. None of that had ever even been a thought in her head until they had met. But now he was throwing away their relationship over the fact that she had not taken a promotion.

"You know what your problem is? You're afraid to be happy. You look at what happened between you and your ex-wife and you're afraid that you're going to get hurt again. You're using this whole thing as an excuse for us to not get any closer than we are right now. Well, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I'm not your ex-wife. I made my decision for us, but also for me. No, I think you're the one that just made the mistake and I hope you don't live to regret it Dr. McCoy," she said as she pulled away from him and walked out of his quarters. She walked numbly back to hers and as soon as the door closed she sank down to the floor and began to cry.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 23, 2020 12:53 pm

The next morning she awoke to the Yeoman of all things, at her door. He held a bouquet of flowers, likely picked from their hydroponics bay. They were wild flowers like Leonard had always given her. And a note.

‘I don’t want us to beak up Elyse. I was angry and you didn’t deserve all that. I love you. I will always love you,” he wrote.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 23, 2020 1:29 pm

Elyse took the flowers and read the note. She sighed and asked the Yeoman to wait. She wrote a reply and handed it to the Yeoman to give to Leonard. The reply read:

'A note saying you're sorry isn't going to fix things. If you want to talk to me, then you come talk to me. Thank you for the flowers.  As always, they are lovely.'

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 23, 2020 2:21 pm

Khan slit the throat of one of the younger scientists. The others that watched began to fret and weep. Carol and the older scientists had escaped using the transporter. Khan had searched the entire station but couldn't find them, the Genesis device nor any data for it. He suspended 2 men and 1 woman from their ankles. They had their hands tied behind their backs. he asked questions and they refused to give him answers. One by one he cut them until finally cutting their throats like animals until there was no one left alive. His communicator went off.

"Sir, long range sensors has detected a ship. It is the Enterprise," Argent said. "Starfleet's finest come to call. Well, we can't keep them waiting, beam us up and set a heading to intercept them," he said.

The next day, Alpha Shift was once more on duty...

"Communications are no longer being jammed, Captain," Amara said. Kirk stood up and moved over toward Scarlet and her Science Station. Spock rose and joined him. "Captain, there are two possibilities. They are unable to respond or they are unwilling to respond," he said. "It would be nice to talk to..someone," Kirk said. "It would explain a great many things," Spock said. "Captain, short range sensors have picked up a ship. It is the USS Defiant,:" Sulu said. "The Defiant? What are they doing here?" Kirk asked. "That is Captain Flynn's ship," Sulu said. "I met Lt. Marshall once. He's one of the best pilot's in starfleet," Sulu said.

"Amara, contact the Defiant," Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 23, 2020 2:38 pm

Elyse had waited for Leonard to come and talk to her, but he never did. By the next morning they still hadn't talked and Elyse found herself becoming more and more upset about the situation. Leonard remained in the sickbay and never came on to the bridge. Elyse looked over at Sulu when he informed the Captain that the short range sensors had picked up the USS Defiant. Elyse knew that Lt. Kal Marshall was assigned to the USS Defiant. She and Kal had been good friends at the Academy. Kal had asked her out a couple of times, but she had always turned him down. She hadn't talked to him since they had both been assigned to different ships and she hoped he was alright. 

Amara nodded to James and tried to contact the Defiant. "USS Defiant, this is the USS Enterprise. Do you read me?" She heard nothing but static and tried again. "USS Defiant, this is the USS Enterprise. Do you read me?" She listened for a moment and sighed and looked at James and shook her head. "I'm getting nothing but static."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 23, 2020 3:02 pm

"Take us out of warp Mr. Sulu," Kirk said when they were close enough.

--------------

"Sir, they've come out of warp," Argent said. "Take us out as well," Khan said and their ship slowed to impulse. "They're trying to contact us sir," Helena said. "Let them eat static," he said. Now the two ships were facing one another and coming closer as they were just outside tactical range.

Amara was getting a communication from them on a lower band. "Sir, they say their communications were damaged as well as their sensor array," she said. Spock gestured to Scarlett who spun around and began to scan them.

-------------

"Sir, they're still running with their shields down," Argent said. "Ofcourse, we are one, big happy fleet!" Khan said delightedly. "Charge weapons but do not target lock them," Khan said.

------------

"Captain, their sensor array appears to be normal," She said and then something came to her memory.

"Captain, general order 15, Any ship within tactical range without establishing communications..." she said. Spock turned and raised an eyebrow.

"Lt. The Captain is well aware of his general orders," He said. He saw her face flush but she spun around and said nothing more. The Defiant was close now, the two ships were about to pass one another. "GO to yellow alert," Kirk said.

"Energizing defense fields," Elyse said.

---------------

"They have not raised their shields," Argent said. "Raise ours," Khan said.

--------------

Kirk moved back to his chair and spun around to look at Amara who worriedly shook her head.

-------------

"Caprtain, their raising shields," Scarlett said. "Kirk spun around. "Their locking phasers," she said worriedly. "Raise shields," Kirk said quickly.

-------------

"Fire!!" Khan said and the Defiant fired phasers at the Enterprise.

Without shields up their shots went right where he had wanted them to go. They hit the warp field conduit corridors and then the auxiliary power generators. Sulu tried to bring up the shields but with the power grid fluxuating so much, they could not get enough power to raise. Several men and women in the corridors were incinerated and the emergency bulkheads were slowly lowering. Men and women scrambled to try and make it out of the damaged engineering sections. Scotty, Vasquez and several others had to put on their protective masks just so they could breath.

Kirk moved to help Amara up onto her feet. Her console had exploded and as luck would have it, the lurch of the ship had knocked her from her chair. There was another console though and she moved and sat at that one and transferred her commands to it.

"Scotty, what's left?" Just the battery sir, I'll have auxiliary power in a few minutes!" Scotty said. "I don't have a few minutes!" Kirk said urgently. "I...sir," Scotty said wearily. He had a small burn on his forehead he received when he dragged Sofia out just before a bulkhead came down and locked her inside a burning corridor.
Elyse had shifted the viewscreen to follow the Defiant. She had no power for weapons. THey saw the defiant launch a torpedo.

"Sir!" Sulu said. "Look out, brace yourselves!" Kirk said as the Torpedo hit them. They hit the battery room and the power that was slowly rising on Elyse's panel shot down to nothing.

Amara who was listening finally did get a communication from the Defiant. They were asking for their unconditional surrender.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 23, 2020 3:16 pm

Amara was lucky she hadn't been killed by the explosion that had happened at her console. She was thrown out of her chair, but was unharmed. After James help her up onto her feet she quickly moved to the other communications station and began to transfer over her commands. 

Sofia had also been lucky that she hadn't been killed. If Scotty hadn't risked his own life to pull her out of the burning corridor she had been in, she would have been trapped by the bulkhead that fell down and then killed. They had both received minor burns, but were otherwise ok. Sofia knew though that there were others that had not been nearly as lucky. She and Scotty began to work together quickly to try and get the auxiliary power back on.

Elyse felt completely powerless to do anything. Without power she could not fire any weapons. They were sitting ducks at this point. Amara suddenly turned and looked at James. "Captain, they are asking for our unconditional surrender."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 23, 2020 3:46 pm

The whole bridge went deathly quiet. Being asked to surrender had never happened before. Not to Kirk and not to this crew. Kirk moved back to sit down but his mind was going a million miles a second. They needed time, time to get the battery working again. "Amara, get me engineering," he said. "Scotty, do you have enough power for phasers?" Kirk asked. "a few short bursts Captain," he said. "Not enough to get past their shields," Spock said.

"Amara, put them on screen," he said. When she was going to suggest that they not do that he was harsher. "Do it! While we still have time," he said.

Suddenly Khan was on the screen. He smiled at them but his gray eyes were filled with zeal and madness. "Who are you, and what is the meaning of this attack?!" Kirk asked angrily. "My name is Khan Noonien Singh, and my intent should be clear, to disable your ship and then when I swing around, deprive you of your life, Captain," he said.

"In addition, you are to send over all data and materials for the Genesis Project," He said. "Genesis? What's that?" Kirk asked. "Don't insult my intelligence," Khan said annoyedly. A gleam came into Kirk's eye and engineering crews came onto the bridge to try and repair the damage. He stood.

"Khan, give us time, our computer has been smashed and inoperative," he said. "I give you 60 seconds, time is a luxury you don't have Captain," Khan said. Kirk turned around and faced Spock who stood very near Scarlett.

"Elyse, bring up Defiant's command protocol," he said softly. Elyse frowned. "Defiant's command?" She asked. "Hurry," Kirk whispered to her. "The prefix code?" Spock asked. "Its all we've got," Kirk said. "Spock, nod so it looks like im still giving orders," Kirk whispered and Spock nodded. Once Elyse was able to pull it up Kirk moved up to her station but from the other side. Spock moved to Scarlett's station. She had never heard of any of this. Elyses station fed into the science station. "Captain, I don't understand," Elyse said. "Every ship has a unique code to stop an enemy doing what we are doing, ordering the Defiant, to lower her shields," Kirk said. "We've got it, the prefix code is 904526," Spock said and Kirk punched it in at the top of Elyse's panel. Elyse's display suddenly was that of the Defiant. She could charge phasers, fire torpedoes, raise and lower their shields.

"Captain!" Khan said...And Kirk turned around. They all got a look at some of the crew on the other ship. Not starfleet officers and Khan certainly wasn't. He looked injured with reddish skin, and he had lesions on his face, arm and chest. "It's coming through now Khan," he said and he looked at Sulu. "Lock phasers Sulu," Kirk whispered. Sulu surreptitiously looked down at his panel. "Phaser's locked," Sulu whispered.

"Time's up!" Khan said and Kirk turned around. "Here it comes," Kirk said, now Elyse," he said and Elyse lowered their shields.

----------------

At Argents panel he looked in horror as their shields began to drop. "Sir, our shields are dropping!" He said. "Will raise them!" he said. Argent slammed his hands down on his panel. "I Can't!" He said worriedly. "Where's the override, the override!" Khan asked as he looked for it frantically. "Fire," Kirk said and Sulu fired phasers at the Defiant. Direct hit on their engines and photon control.

"Fire!" Kirk said again and Sulu fired again. This time he hit their auxiliary power and their bridge. Two of his men were flung back form their consoles and were killed instantly. The Defiant had more speed than the enterprise and Argent decided to withdraw. Khan stood up.

"Fire! Fire!!" Sir, we can't fire! They've damaged the warp core and the photon control!" Argent said. Sulu had no more power left to fire anything as they watched the Defiant slink away.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 23, 2020 4:10 pm

Amara looked at Khan and she immediately got a bad feeling from him. James had told her about Project Genesis back in the privacy of their quarters and it worried her to think what he might want to do with it...or how he even knew of its existence. She could only sit there and wait anxiously as James talked quietly to Elyse. Elyse pulled up the Defiant's Command protocol and fed the information to the Science Station. Immediately, Scarlett and Spock began going through it looking for the prefix code. When they found it, Spock gave the number to James who, in turn, punched it in at Elyse's station. Elyse's station suddenly changed to that of the Defiant. She was able to charge phasers, fire torpedoes, and raise and lower their shields, which is did immediately.

Amara watched as Sulu fired phasers at the Defiant and first hit their engines and photon control and then hit their auxiliary power and the bridge. Elyse looked over at Kirk. 

"Now what, Captain?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next