The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arrow Of Babylon Stardate 2259.89

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Arrow Of Babylon Stardate 2259.89 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arrow Of Babylon Stardate 2259.89

Post by Conleth Sat May 23, 2020 8:10 pm

"You did it sir," Sulu said as Kirk removed a handkerchief and wiped his forehead and upper lip. "I did nothing...I simply got caught with my britches down," he said and pointed at Scarlett. "And you go on citing regulations," Kirk said.

"Bones, whats your status?' Kirk asked. "I'm a little busy here Jim, I'll give you a report later," McCoy said.

"Scotty, report," he said. "Captain, we're still pickin up the pieces down here," Scotty said. "Then don't waste time talking to me," Kirk said and took a moment to think. "Elyse how far to the Argo Station?" He asked. "12 million Kilometres Captain," she said. Kirk looked at the screen a while. "Sulu, best speed to Argo Station," Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The Arrow Of Babylon Stardate 2259.89 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arrow Of Babylon Stardate 2259.89

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 23, 2020 8:31 pm

Sofia and Scotty were busy working on repairs as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, they had lost several more engineers. Sofia and Scotty were working side by side and she looked over at him. "Thank you for saving my life."

Amara was monitoring the communication lines, but she looked over at James. "Do you know who this Khan is?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 23, 2020 8:39 pm

"Bah, you'd ave done the same for me lass," Scotty said and shrugged off her thanks as he adjusted the power through the newly repaired conduit. It still smelled like burned flesh and Engineers were welding the bulkhead back together. They both had filthy faces and outfits but they had taken off their respiration masks. "I've got a bottle of Scotch in my quarters. When we're out of this mess, will ya ave a drink with me/" Scotty said and he gave her a look. Alot more was implied by that look though.

-------------

"Khan Noonien Singh. was the first of a group of genetically altered humans. They were designed to be faster, stronger and smarter than other humans. The problem was, they were flawed. The alteration made them more aggressive, violent and possessive. They nearly caused another world war and because of them, genetic manipulation was banned. No one knew where they ended up...but now I guess we do," Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 23, 2020 8:48 pm

Sofia was glad to be able to take off the respiration mask. Both she and Scotty had dirty faces...all expect for where their masks had been. Scotty looked kinda funny and she knew she must as well. They were sitting down and taking a break and she smiled over at him when she heard his question. She knew that more was implied than just a drink. "Yes, I would like that very much."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum