The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Business Stardate 2258.102

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Personal Business Stardate 2258.102 Empty Personal Business Stardate 2258.102

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 8:43 am

Captain’s Log Stardate 2258.102

Enterprise has traveled back to Federation space. A Vulcan ship the Korimar, a Vulcan Frigate is going to make contact with us so that Spock and Lt. Wright can head to Vulcan for their wedding. The Enterprise is also waiting to rendezvous with the USS Exeter to meet with the Judge Advocate., An Admiral Gray. I’ve never met Gray before but his reputation is one of fairness.

Personal Log Stardate 2258.102

I’m deeply concerned that Starfleet is going to take Amara Novak away from me. We’ve come so far her and I and though I don’t condone some of the things she’s done, she was doing them because of the manipulation she received by the Romulans. I’m crazy about her and I can’t see a life without her but besides defending her, there is little more than I can do besides threaten to give up my commission. Something Starfleet desperately does not want. We’re so low on suitable Captain’s right now, losing one more would be a serious blow to Starfleet.

I’ve sent feelers out to an old friend. Last I heard she was in Section 31 but I have no way of knowing if my message got to her or not.

---------------------------------

Kirk was on the bridge along with Sulu, Elyse, Ensign Martin at Communications, Spock and Scarlett who has been doing long range sensor sweeps ever since there was a chance that the Romulans might try to take their agent back. They know they’d be cloaked but having someone on sensors was better than no one.

“Sir, I’ve picked up a ship coming toward us on long range sensors,” Sulu said. “Its the Vulcan ship Korimar,” He said as he looked over at Spock.

Spock looked up but didn’t say anything. Kirk shifted over toward him. “You all packed Spock? Do you intend on taking a honeymoon?” Kirk asked. Spock straightened from looking into the sensor viewer and slid his fingers together which gave him a calm, thoughtful look to him. “We will be spending time on Vulcan in solitude and meditation. We will also be visiting with my parents,” Spock said. “Why Spock that sounds...nice,” Kirk said unconvincingly. “What about you Scarlett. Are you parents going to be there?” Kirk asked.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Personal Business Stardate 2258.102 Empty Re: Personal Business Stardate 2258.102

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 9:04 am

Kirk had decided that he didn't like keeping Amara in the brig and so she was put back in her quarters, but a security guard was posted there 24/7. It wasn't that he thought she would try anything, but more because that was what he was supposed to do. Amara understood and took no offense to it. She had owned up to what she had done and understood the consequences of her actions. She fight or argue about anything that he had to do. She gave up all the information she had willingly and knew that James was doing whatever he could to keep her alive. 

-------------------------------------------------

Scarlett was packed and ready to travel to Vulcan. She had never been to Vulcan before, although she knew how to speak the language. Spock had taught her himself and she was fluent at this point. She and Spock had been on the bridge doing long range sensor sweeps. She knew that any Romulan ship would be cloaked, but at least they felt as if they were doing something. She heard what Kirk and Spock said and she couldn't help but smile a little. She knew that there would be solitude, but little meditation.

"Unfortunately, my family wasn't able to make it. This was rather short notice after all. However, they're extremely happy for us. They met Spock once when they came out to the Academy to visit me."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Personal Business Stardate 2258.102 Empty Re: Personal Business Stardate 2258.102

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 9:21 am

"Well, we're going to be in the area for 2 weeks. The Enterprise needs some repairs and shore leave for the crew. I hope that will be enough time for you?" Kirk asked though he had seen Scarlett's look when Spock said meditation. 'Meditation my ass' He thought. Kirk would have loved for he and Amara to have 2 weeks together but, that wasn't going to happen. he still spent time with her. He'd tell the guard to come back in an hour or two and he'd eat and talk with her. Or read to her or they'd make crazy, passionate love if the mood struck them. Very little had changed really in that regard but as the days drew on they both knew this time of controlled bliss was going to end.

"Well, I know its quite warm on Vulcan and you can't drink the water," Kirk said with a grin. "My parents estate has a pool, for my mother," Spock said. 'And a hot tub' Spock thought. He hadn't told Scarlett this. It was supposed to be a surprise. "Do to my mother's presence there, there are quite a few human conveniences already," Spock said. "Well I hope you two enjoy yourselves just the same," Kirk said.

"Time to intercept the Korimar?" Kirk asked. "14 hours, 12 minutes sir," Sulu said. "Alright, Spock you have the con," Kirk said as he left the bridge. "Deck 5," he said while in the turbolift and he knew where he was going. He needed to be with Amara. He got off the turbolift and headed down the hall toward her room. He nodded to 2 crewman that passed him. Crewman Beech was on duty. "Report back in 2 hours crewman," Kirk said. "yes Captain," the man said and then stepped away from the door. Kirk looked both ways then stepped inside.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 9:30 am

Amara was laying on her bed reading. Since she could not leave her room she was often quite bored, although she never complained to James. She wouldn't dare after all he was doing for her. She knew he was sticking his neck out for her in a big way. She just hoped he wasn't going to get his head cut off in the end. She would never be able to forgive herself if that was the case. She missed being up on the bridge and doing her job. Although she had only taken the job as part of her mission, she had ended up really enjoying it. It also meant she was close to James most of the time.

She heard the doors opened and smiled when she looked over and saw him. The closer they got to her trial, the more nervous she became. Thankfully, his presence could always calm her down and put her at ease. She had read all she could about her parents and family history. Her parents were considered heroes for having their crew. They had been the only two that had died that day. She now considered James and the crew her family and it overwhelmed her to know how much everyone was supporting her despite what she had done.

"Hey."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 9:39 am

The closer the trial came, the more Kirk's concern for Amara grew. He was always thinking about her and tried to spend as much time as he could with her. As soon as he saw her he lifted up his arms and drew his shirt off. He then bent down and began taking off his boots and then before she could say or do much his pants were off and only his small clothes remained. He stepped up to her and took the data screen she had been looking at and tossed it onto the bedside table then bent down and kissed her lips. "I want you Amara, I can't stop thinking about you," he whispered into her ear.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 10:21 am

Amara moved her lips to whisper back in his ear. "Then take me." 

A while later she lay in his arms on her bed. Her clothes were discarded on the floor and a feeling of bliss washed over them both. They had been quiet for a while as they both just basked in the afterglow of their love making.

"I'm scared," Amara admitted, breaking the silence. She had never once ever said that phrase before, but she said it now because it was true.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 10:34 am

Kirk wanted to comfort Amara but he wouldn't lie to her. "I'm scared too," Kirk said softly. He held her close and she was so that their faces were close together, Her vivid blue eyes seemed to almost glow in the dim light. He always loved her eyes. "I will do everything I can for you Amara. I want you to know that. I won't let them several us without a fight. The crew and I have forgiven you though I think Elyse is still hurt, a little. Everyone has put themselves into your shoes. They understand I think, to a degree at least, what you're going through. I can only say I love you so many times, I'm afraid you'll get tired of hearing it. So I show you how much you mean to me. How much you affect my being just by your existence. How much I like that think you do when we make love,' He said with a smile. "I don't ever want to hear from your lips that you're not worth it or how I should move on. I'll give up my commission before I let them take you. I want you to know that," He said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 10:39 am

Amara felt tears come to her eyes as she heard him say that he would give up his commission before letting them take her. She desperately hoped it wouldn't come to that. She knew how much he loved his ship and his crew. To think that he would give it all up for her was overwhelming. "You and this crew are the only family I have now. I swear I will do everything in my power to protect you all."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 11:00 am

Kirk frowned and then took hold of her chin. He became somewhat agitated by what she said. "Now you listen to me, don't start gettin all noble on me Amara. I have a right to fight for what I want, We all do. Now I know you've been depressed. But you're more important to me than this job," Kirk said carefully. He wouldn't put it past her to considering committing suicide just so he could move on. "In any case, I'm not certain I would want to remain in Starfleet if they threw the book at you," he said. He shifted up and brought her sheet up and covered them with it. Her legs were mingled into his and he felt the softness and wetness of her center on his thigh. Her breasts weren't pressed against him but he felt them when they brushed up against his chest. He didn't like to see her tears but he needed to make certain she wouldn't do that.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 11:07 am

Amara was hoping for a best case scenario at this point. She desperately wanted to remain on the Enterprise and she knew that that was ultimately what James wanted as well. She knew she would lose her rank and commission, but it was a sacrifice she was willing to make. However, she was curious about something and she looked up at him. "If you weren't in Starfleet, what would you do instead?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 11:14 am

Kirk didn't expect the question but he had thought about that. "I thought I'd teach at the academy," Kirk said. He was of genius level intelligence with a knack for creative thinking which had thus far, served him extremely well. Having Starfleet Officers learn a little of that while their minds were still capable of learning new things would be invaluable to Starfleet. When he saw her hold back a laugh he raised an eyebrow at her. "What? I could...teach," Kirk said with less enthusiasm than he had just a moment ago. He shifted so he was mostly on top of her. "What, does that answer surprise you? He said as his hand moved down to her hip. They only had another half hour and he wanted more sex but he also felt this conversation might be important to her. His hand still moved down and came to rest between her legs though.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 11:19 am

Amara tried not to laugh, especially since she knew he was serious about what he said. She smiled when she felt him shift so he was almost completely on top her. She was extremely aware of his hand and where it was as it moved down from her hip down her leg. "I'm sorry, it's just that you are the last one to follow rules and regulations. I mean you cheated on the Kobayashi Maru test," she teased with a grin.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 11:28 am

"I didn't cheat...I just changed the conditions of the test," He said abruptly though many had considered it cheating. That had bothered him to a degree and he knew she knew that. She was teasing him. He slipped two fingers inside of her and began to rub her spot with the ball of his thumb as he looked into her eyes. "What, you think I might take up with my students? Trade you in for a younger model? What if we got married? Could you lead a life where we weren't facing danger around every corner?" he asked but he didn't stop what he was doing either.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 11:37 am

Amara knew James was sensitive about the whole 'cheating' thing, which is why she was teasing him about it. She had been the only person he had told what he had actually done to pull it off. She had been impressed to say the least. She felt him slip two fingers inside of her and she moaned softly. She grinned as she looked up at him. "Who says we can't have both? Get married and continue to lead a life with danger around every corner. It would certainly keep things interesting."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 11:46 am

"How would we find danger at the academy?" He asked as he found her spot. He saw her react to his touch but he wasn't ready yet. A little bit of playing like this might help he decided. "We might decide to have children," he said trying to shock her. "I think three would be enough to keep you busy," he said as he felt her take him into her hand. He was wondering if she would or not. he smiled as they played with one another but he was enjoying the banter as well. "All boys and all kind of trouble," Kirk said almost fondly. "Maybe, you'd even learn how to cook," He said as held back a laugh. Amara was not at all into 'domestic' pursuits and he teased her often that she'd likely starve without a replicator. He winced when she grabbed him tighter than what was comfortable. "Aye, aye, easy on the merchandise!" He said. His body was reacting to her touch though.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 11:55 am

Amara held a little smile on her face as she listened to James. She decided to repay the favor since he was touching her. She knew what he liked. She rolled her eyes when he teased her about learning to cook. She let him know how she felt about that by giving him a little squeeze. She laughed a little at his reaction, although she could tell his body was responding to it. "Well, I actually wasn't talking about us being at the Academy...." She was being playful, and yet she was curious to know what his response would be. They had never really seriously discussed marriage before. She wanted to know what he was thinking.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 11:59 am

"What do you mean, not at the Academy? What do you think we'd be doing?" He asked. He felt her shift so that she was fully on her back. He removed his hand as she guided him and teased him a little with her center. He closed his eyes a moment at the feeling and opened them to see her all smiles. "How else could I keep you under control? Marrying you is really the only thing I can think of," He said though his breathing and heart rate had increased. She was very wet and very warm and was purposefully holding him back.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 12:06 pm

Amara looked up into his eyes...blue on blue. She knew that if they ever had children that they would have the most incredible eyes. "Just so you know James...if and when you ever decide to ask me, my answer would be 'yes'. It will always be 'yes'", she said softly.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 12:18 pm

"I guess I'll try to remember that," Kirk said with a smile. He saw her eyes close a moment as if doing what she was doing was pleasuring herself and maybe she was. He really didn't mind right then and she had distracted him with what she just said. "Well, what if we did get married, before the trial?" Kirk asked. "If you were always going to say yes, than it would be done," Kirk said though she'd know he wasn't serious. They both had to find out the outcome of this trial. "We could do anything we wanted," he said then took in a sharp breath as she continued to torture him as she pleasured herself. "Start our own business, Captain a cargo ship, Buy a Bar...or...teach, as I said," He said. He was very ready now and likely she knew that but didn't stop what she was doing with him.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 12:24 pm

Amara slowly opened her eyes and she looked up into his. Her eyes were two blue blazes as her desire for him reached its peak. "Ok, enough talk," she told him and then pulled him down to her and kissed him deeply. Amara knew that it wasn't possible for them to get married before the trial, but just thinking about marrying him turned her blood to fire.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 12:38 pm

Kirk was both surprised and thrilled when she forced him off of her and onto his back. She took complete charge and forced his hands up above his head. He grabbed onto the headboard as she began and he didn't let go until they were both making so much noise he was glad no guard was outside. He hated having to leave but his time was up and he had to get back to the bridge. Her eyes seemed so sad when he left, brutally so but he had his duty.

-----------------------

The Enterprise finally made contact with the Korimar. The Vulcan Captain had no interest in beaming aboard and Kirk had said barly a handful of words to him before he discontinued communications. Vulcan's weren't known for being a talkative people so he wasn't offended. Just disappointed. he said goodbye to Spock and to Scarlett and wished them well. He and Elyse waved goodbye to them as they moved into the airlock. The Korimar pulled away from them and then went to warp soon after.

Kirk looked at Elyse. "I'll cover your shift commander if you want. I...need some time to think," he said. "Would you...talk to her at least?" Kirk asked.

Last edited by Conleth on Fri May 15, 2020 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 12:47 pm

Scarlett wished that Kirk and the crew could be there with them when they got married, but she knew why they couldn't. She knew though that Spock wished Kirk could be there. They bid everyone goodbye and then were beamed on board the Korimar. Within moments the Korimar pulled away and went into warp. 

Elyse looked over at the Captain when he told her he would cover her shift. She was about to decline, but when he said he needed time to think she nodded a little. She sighed softly when he asked her to go talk to Amara. Elyse was feeling extremely conflicted in her feelings about Amara. she had said all good things in her report, but she hadn't actually spoken to her alone since the day everything about her had been revealed. She knew she should though. She finally nodded. "Yes, I'll talk to her."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 12:55 pm

"Commander," the guard said. Crewman," Elyse said. She had priority access to everything on the ship besides personal quarters though that didn't include Amara's room. The door swished open and Elyse stepped inside. The doors swished closed behind her and she clasped her hands behind her back as Amara came out of her bedroom. By Amara's look, at first, she assumed it must have been the Captain. Elyse didn't know how she felt about that either and was likely lucky Amara didn't come out naked.

"Hello...Amara," Elyse said. "I...wanted to see how you were getting on," Elyse said. Amara was wearing a short robe and her hair was wet as if she had just taken a shower. That and the smell of sex came from her bedroom. That made her think of Leonard. They hadn't had time for one another in some time. That irritated her to a degree. 'Why should Amara get to have...that, and I don't?' She thought.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri May 15, 2020 1:00 pm

Amara had laid there in bed for a few minutes before getting up and taking a shower. She had towel dried her hair and just put on a robe when she heard the doors to her quarters open. She hoped it might be James returning. He was the only one who came to see her. She had a flirtatious smile on her face as she walked out of the bedroom, but when she saw it was Elyse she stopped short and her smile faded into a more neutral expression. She had missed her friend, but she knew that Elyse was angry at her...not that she could blame her.

"I'm doing alright. How have you been?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri May 15, 2020 1:19 pm

"I'm doing alright, working alot, trying to find time to see Leonard," Elyse said. "I see you and the Captain are seeing more of one another," Elyse said with a twerk in the corner of her mouth. Elyse was holding back and Amara would likely know that. "I left out alot in my report you know," Elyse said. She didn't know why she was feeling anger towards Amara right then but she was. She wanted to slap her silly. All the lies? All the moments Elyse had believed her. Elyse's cheeks bloomed with color in embarrassment at how stupid she felt just then. Kaia had played her for a fool and she was beginning to really care about the woman like they were sisters. 'God, what an Idiot I am'. she thought.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next