The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue Planet Stardate 2259.246

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rogue Planet Stardate 2259.246 Empty Rogue Planet Stardate 2259.246

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:06 am

Captain’s log stardate 2259.246

It’s been over 2 weeks since the Lysian incident and the crew has grown restless as we continue on to a cluster of stars that show promise for ‘M’ class planets. Scarlett has discovered a ‘Rogue’ planet and we’ve decided on a short detour to take a look at this extremely rare phenomenon.

---------------

Alpha team was on the bridge including Nathan who was at the auxiliary Tactical station to make a few adjustments to the targeting scanners.

“What is a Rogue planet?” Nathan asked and Spock turned in his chair to face him. “It is a planet that has escaped from its orbit from a star,” Spock said. “Normally such planets are barren and cold but this one appears to be abundant with life, a gravity comparable to ours and its inner core is still providing warmth,” he said. “Without a sun for light, these worlds are typically very dark,” he added. “With it’s ‘M’ class atmosphere, there was a good chance that there could have been a civilization upon the planet,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Rogue Planet Stardate 2259.246 Empty Re: Rogue Planet Stardate 2259.246

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:18 am

Scarlett had been extremely excited to find a rogue planet. They were extremely rare and because of that they had changed course and were heading towards it. She found it strange that a rogue planet was seemingly abundant with life and she couldn't wait to get down onto the surface to check it out properly. 

Elyse was sitting near Kal. He and Fiona had had a loud argument that morning in the Officer's Mess and hadn't talked since then. Fiona was upset that Kal was not spending as much time with her as she wanted and both of their Irish tempers had flared up. Elyse had wanted to talk to Kal about what had happened, but he had left pretty quickly. Things were quiet on the bridge so she turned and looked at him.

"Couldn't you just give up the poker game or Springball for a while?" she asked quietly. Fiona's station wasn't close to theirs, but she didn't want to risk her over hearing. "She just loves you and wants to spend time with you."

"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:34 am

“Elyse, she doesn’t like poker, doesn’t like springball and rarely goes into the holodeck except the swimming program that I ‘created’ by the way,” Kal said. Kal had become quite the popular guy on the ship. His Kyaking program, Horseback riding and Swimming programs were some of the most popular on the ship.

“I like to keep busy Elyse just like you do. McCoy is always busy so he isn’t concerned with your activities. I just think she needs to find more things she enjoys doing. With other people if she doesn;t want to do things I like to do. It's not like we’re even really doing anything except laying on one another reading or talking. I like action Elyse,” he said and saw her roll her eyes. Kal was very friendly with alot of women on the ship and that was part of it though Kal has said many times that he is just a one woman guy. He obviously likes the attention.

“You know what I mean...I mean Fair Haven Elyse...I still have so much work to do on that,” he said. Fiona was more of an introvert and wasn’t as outgoing as Kal was.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:45 am

Elyse sighed as she listened to Kal. Kal was definitely much more outgoing and needed to constantly be doing things. Elyse was the same way, although she also enjoyed her downtime with Leonard. Kal though also held the attention of a lot of ladies on the ship and was a bit of a flirt. Elyse feared that was also part of the problem.

“Well, you need to do something Kal. Have you tried teaching her how to play poker?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:54 am

“Well...no, but I was wondering. You, Scarlett and Amara do your...girlie things together. Maybe you could invite her to get in on it?” He asked with a grin. Anything to get her out of his hair for one evening a week he’d take it! “I think she doesn’t have alot of friends,” Kal said. “Heck, I don’t even know what you gals do. Probably gripe about your guys. I suppose I don’t mind that as long as you don’t get her thinking that we have to get...married,” Kal said with a cringe.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:03 pm

Elyse tolled her eyes and shook her head at Kal. He was such a typical guy. She, Amara, and Scarlett got together once a week and drank wine and talked. Amara had been apart of the poker game for a while, but had been too good and an excuse had been made that the game was going to be just for guys. Amara knew the truth though. The just didn’t want to be beaten senseless by a girl.

“I can ask her. We’d love to have her, but this isn’t going to solve your problem Kal. What about having her help you create some holodeck programs? I think she’d really like that and you can do it together.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:12 pm

“Speaking of the holodeck, someone...I won’t say who, had loaded up holo models of you, Scarlett and Sofia. They appear to be quite...anatomically accurate,” he said with a wince though his eyes shifted briefly down to her breasts. That meant that Kal had removed their clothing to see if the models were naked and wearing holographic clothing. Which meant that he had actually seen Elyse, Scarlett and Sofia naked. “I mean, I don’t think its up to us to censer someone’s freetime. But...I think they got it from Spock’s program...somehow,” he said. “I didn’t look at the male models but those are obviously in there too,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:34 pm

Elyse’s eyes widened when Kal told her that someone had loaded holo models of Scarlett, Sofia, and herself that could have their clothes removed. She suddenly felt rather violated and her cheeks reddened. “You know who did it?” she asked with a bit of anger in her voice.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:43 pm

Kal nodded. “I back checked the logs and this person had ran Spock’s training program several times. He’s creating...sex programs I think. I know the holodeck can do that but using people we work with seemed kind of odd. He seems to have the women….uh, ‘interact’ together...I guess it’s his thing,” Kal said. “If I tell you who it is, you can’t go and start blowing whistles or the Captain might pull the plug….Amara was in it too,:” he whispered. When she asked who again in a very angry voice, Kal said one word. “Bradley,” he said. Westley Bradley was the Beta shift science officer. He was kind of nerdy and usually kept to himself. He had an odd sense of humor even for Kal’s standards and he has no way at all with women.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:01 pm

Elyse was more than just a little upset. This was completely inappropriate and she wouldn't allow it to continue. Her first instinct was to go straight to Kirk and tell him what was going on. However, she had a feeling that they could get Westley to stop if they all worked together. If he didn't stop after that, well then she would have no choice but to go to Kirk. She didn't want to ruin it for everyone, but she would not allow things like this to go on. 

"Fine," she said in almost a low growl. "We'll try and handle it ourselves." She then thought for a moment. "Can you program the models to attack him?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:22 pm

Amara was relieved a bit early today and when she got back to her quarters there was a hand held holo emitter base there on the floor. As soon as she picked it up, the base glowed briefly and then a small Luthor Sloan began to speak.

“Amara, we have reason to believe that you’re going to this rogue planet. I can’t tell you how I know what I’m about to tell you but we just do. On this planet there is a race of what we have classified as wraiths. They are sentient and can read minds if they concentrate long enough on one person. They can appear as anyone that they’ve sampled in this way. We need you to kill one and remove its brain stem. Analyze the stem using one of the sickbay’s bed scanners then send the scanning data via subscape message to Natalya. I would not tell Kirk about what it is that you need to do, he might not take kindly to the murder of a sentient life form. We are concerned about possible infiltration by these creatures,” Luthor said and then the holo emitter crackled, went dead and smoked a little. Likely so whatever was in it was not recoverable.

--------------

“I can...how...uh, violent did you want me to make them?” he asked. “I’m willing to rough him up a bit but...you want ‘sickbay’ roughed up or just roughed up?” Kal asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:29 pm

Amara left the bridge early that day and headed back to her and James' quarters. However, as she stepped inside and the door closed behind her, she found a hand held holo emitter base on the floor. She looked suspiciously around, but no one was in their quarters. She picked it up and the base began to glow and then a small holo form of Luthor Sloan began to speak. She listened to what he said about the Wraiths on the rogue planet. She didn't like that there was a sleeper agent on the ship. She was trying to get Section 31's claws out of her, but they seemed to just be digging in further. At the conclusion of the message, the holo emitter crackled and went dead, sending up a little smoke. She sighed and threw it out. She didn't want to kill one of these creatures and she knew that James wouldn't want her to either. This was something she was going to need to figure out.

--------------------------------------------

Elyse shook her head. "No, not sickbay roughed up. I don't want my husband figuring out what's going on because he would go ballistic if he found out what Westley is doing."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:16 pm

“Standard orbit Kal,” Kirk said as they arrived at the Rogue planet. It was late but Kirk wanted to see it before he got some rest. Beta shift would begin taking tests and in the morning Alpha shift would beam down for a closer look.

He went to his quarters and found Amara there reading. “Did you eat or were you waiting for me?” He asked as he came in. He moved up to her, leaned down and kissed her several times before he was able to get out of her grasp. Her feigned disappointed loon was probably out not feigned at all as he made his way into their bedroom to change. “Well we’re in orbit, I’m going to go down with you guys this time,” he said as he took off his shirt then sat to remove his boots.

Spock and Scarlett left at the same time and by how Scarlett’s stomach growled that they need to stop at the officers mess to get something to eat. The problem was he was also feeling that she wanted something romantic to happen. Well, he couldn’t tell if it was romantic or lustful but it was definitely something. She was in a mood and he’d have to explore that after she got something to eat.

McCoy was able to get off early since he stayed late last evening. When Elyse got to their quarters she found him in their bedroom...as naked as the day he was born and already ready for her. He acted casual but there was nothing ‘casual’ about him right then. He had something for her they needed immediate attention. ‘Her’ attention. “How was your day?” He asked as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:29 pm

Amara was lounging on the couch when James came in. She held onto him as he leaned down and kissed her. She didn't want the kiss to end, but she let him go. She put the PADD aside and stepped into the bedroom to talk to him. "No, I haven't eaten yet. Did you want to replicate something here or go the mess?"

Scarlett was hungry by the time they left the bridge. She hadn't eaten any lunch that day and she was feeling the effects of that now. However, at the same time she was feeling rather...lustful. She wanted to just go back to their quarters, but she knew she needed to eat something. Judging by the way Spock glanced at her, he could tell what she was feeling. She gave him a little, innocent smile. "What?"

Elyse usually got off before Leonard did and so she wasn't expecting him to be there in their quarters when she walked in...and especially not laying there on their bed naked. She was so startled that she stopped dead in her tracks for a moment as her mind tried to comprehend everything. She smiled a little.  "We actually found a rogue planet," she said. She decided to tease him and pretend like nothing out of the ordinary was going on. She began to go into detail about the planet and why finding it was significant. As she talked she sat down and slowly began to take off her boots.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:42 pm

“Would eating in be alright?” He asked. “it’s going to be an early start tomorrow. I saw Elyse and Kal whispering again. Those 2 are thick as thieves and by How pissed aelyse looked, what he had to say did not make her happy,” he said “ship gossip I suspect,” he said as he tossed his clothes into the hamper and moved to his dresser to get something more comfortable. “Maybe I just want something sweet for dinner...” he said but he was thinking of something very indecent. Amara with her legs spread and a decanter of whipped cream. It did make him smile though she missed that hotel they had stayed in...a lot! Amara was just so beautiful that his mind went to those erotic places all the time and he only acted on those thoughts just a fraction. I

McCoy wasn’t certain if Eleyse realized that he was completely naked. He shifted his arms back under his hand and shifted his bottom slightly so his member shifted right when she glanced toward him. He didn’t like being ignored but he suspected she had seen him.

“Well that means not much to do til morning...I guess...” he said with a grin.

Spock had a piece of corn bread and soup while Scarlett went for the chili. She liked its spicy where he couldn’t eat spices at all. When he tried his face turned so red Scarlett nearly took him to sickbay: Vulcan food was very bland, just the way they liked it but he had not chosen bland for a wife.

“So...tomorrow Morning, early? Maybe you should turn in early,” he said and there was no ‘we’ in that. He was teasing her in his own special way that made her think he was serious.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:53 pm

Amara smiled. "I was rather hoping you would say that," she said as she moved over to the replicator. She grinned when she heard what James said. "You'll have to wait for dessert for that. But maybe you need to go to bed early tonight. I mean you seem to blame me when you're running late," she teased.

-----------------------------------------

Elyse knew Leonard hated to be ignored and this was killing him. However, she continued on. "I know. What should we do? We could play cards. Oh, I know! We should work on our reports and go to bed early," she said, hardly being able to contain the grin that spread across her face. She knew he was seconds from just attacking her.

-----------------------------------------

Scarlett was quite adventurous when it came to trying new foods and eating spicy foods. Not quite as adventurous as Amara who, quite literally, would eat anything. Scarlett had never once seen her say no to anything. She would eat things that no one else would touch with a 10 foot pole. 

She smiled at Spock's teasing comment. "Well...maybe I'm not tired yet...."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:11 pm

McCoy has been working a lot. They had new cultures to babysit and patients coming in for anything and everything. A lot of recent bones breakages from the horseback riding holodeck program and damaged wrists and elbows from the kayaking program. He sat up and shifted down the bed until he was right behind her. He undid her bra easily and she barely was out of it before his hands were all over her breasts and his lips on the back of her neck.

“If you need me to do all the work then fine!” He growled but he didn’t stop either. She was going to be ravaged and right now. Dinner was going to have to wait.

Kirk and Amara sat across from one another at their little kitchen nook. They were eating chicken Alfredo, what she picked for tonight. “This isn’t sweet,” Kirk said as he took another bite. “I’ve been thinking about you all day. On a scale of one to 10, I think a 7,” he said as to how much he wanted her right then. kKirk has a voracious need for sex but she knew that when she married him. On campus at the Academy he spent more time in bed with women than he did studying and that was not an exaggeration. He leaned on his elbow and took another form of food as he just sat there looking at her.

“It’s still amazing to me that Starfleet has not been out here this far,” he said. “So lunch could happen...so much already has,” he said. He had only taken a few bites then slid his plate away to announce he was done. “Have you tried any of the holodeck programs yet? I was thinking of trying one,” he said.

“Well, perhaps a game of 3D chess after dinner then,” Spock said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:24 pm

Amara grinned at James. "You think about me all day everyday." She took another bite of her pasta and then smiled at him. "I was thinking about you all day too." She watched him push away the plate of food and sighed. She then shrugged and picked up his plate and dumped the rest of his pasta onto her plate. Amara's high metabolism meant she could eat a lot and not gain any weight. 

"Besides Spock's test and the training programs I haven't tried anything else. You want to do one together?"

---------------------------------------

Elyse's uniform was off in seconds and moments later they were laying back on their bed kissing passionately.

Scarlett grinned. "How about strip 3D chess?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:34 pm

“I would probably like that. Horseback riding or swimming sounds fun,” he said. And the. His face had a weary look about it. “I’m still upset about those Lysians I killed,” Kirk said. “I knew it was wrong and I did it anyway,” Kirk said. “I nearly let That Argonian kill several more too,” he said. “What’s wrong with me Amara? I feel like I’m losing my edge. I was always too quick to be taken in by something like that. Lately though...I’m not so sure. Everyone on the ship is my responsibility. If they get killed I’m the one that has to explain how it happened,” he said. “I keep thinking that maybe A more experienced Captain would be better for this crew,” Kirk said.

McCoys hands and fingers were everywhere. Elyse seemed to like it when he spent some time down there and he suspected that the kissing got her going too. This time she pulled him atop her and urged him to do why he wanted. So McCoy did...

“Hmm, how would that work? For each piece taken? You lose a piece of clothing?” He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:43 pm

Amara listened to what James said and she put down her fork and looked at him. "Absolutely not. There is no other Captain out there that would be better suited for this crew than you James. Mistakes happen. You learn from them. Starfleet would not have given you a 5 year mission if you weren't right for it and 400 crew members wouldn't be out here if they didn't believe in you." She reached out and took his hand as she looked into his eyes. "I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you."

--------------------------------------

Scarlett grinned and nodded. "Or you lose a piece of clothing."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:59 pm

Normally Elyse was fairly reserved. She wasn’t big on PDA but had done it a few times. And she didn’t like people being cruise around her. But in bed with Leonard she did whatever she wanted and let him do whatever he wanted to her. She was on her stomach and McCoy was on top of her her face was all a pained wince though what he was doing was terribly pleasurable. He was on top of her and she had her back at her to give him access to get at her deeply. He held her arms over her head and her eyes were closed as she felt everything he was doing. He pulled at her red hair and she let him as long as he didn’t stop. He felt her getting close and he continued to move the same way until she exploded around him. That made him cum and then he just stayed there like that for a while.

“Hmm, so our goal is to get the other person to check mate us as fast as possible?” Spock asked. “When perhaps whomever gets a checkmate from the o The other person...can they perhaps, select the sexual position?” Spock asked. Two officers that were eating near them shifted to look at them. They were both Women. “I know what I’d like to try,” Spock said not realizing anyone was listening.

“I don’t know Amara...it’s just everything I eat tastes like dust. Every time someone is hurt or killed...it’s like building up inside of me,” Kirm said as he sat back and felt at his forehead. “I’m beginning to feel cold...like nothing really matters anymore but this mission,” Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:08 pm

Scarlett blushed at what Spock said glanced over and saw two female officers sitting near them look over at their table. They clearly had heard what Spock had said. She smiled at him. "How about we finish this conversation back in our quarters?"

Elyse fought to catch her breath as she lay next to Leonard on their bed. Eventually though, her breathing began to return to normal. She smiled at him. "I love you...so much."

Amara looked at James. "James, the mere fact that you are still upset over what happened means that you care about more than just this mission. It wouldn't have gotten to someone like this whose heart was completely cold and dead. I won't let you get that way...ever."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:27 pm

The next morning Kirk had his phaser and he had on his night vision headset like the others except for Amara who didn’t need it. There was James, Amara, Elyse and Scarlett and Kal who were to go check out this planet. They beamed down and it was nearly pitch black so they turned on their night vision.

“There’s a lot of life forms here so we need to be careful invade any are hostile,” Kal reminded them. He held a phaser Like the Captain while Scarlett held a tricorder. Plants and animals everywhere. Impossible to determine if anything might be hostile or not.

“Would be nice if any of these plants were edible,” Kirk said. “I could have a sweet tooth right now,” he murmured but that was for Amara’s ears only. He was not in a good mood last night and so nothing happened. Now, on an alien world he was horny? What is wrong with the man!

“Ok let’s spread out into teams, Kal and Amara, then the rest of us,” Kirk said and they all split up. Elyse was moving stiffly but Kirk did not comment on that. Scarlett bent down to look at a silvery to k formation. “Beautiful,” Elyse said.

“Kal and Amara moved through the thick vegetation. Amara suddenly thought she saw a young girl in a dress as she slipped around a group of bushes and plants.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:37 pm

The fact that they hadn't had sex last night was certainly no fault of Amara's. She had tried to tempt him several different ways, but nothing had worked. Now, they get down onto this planet and he was in the mood?! 

She moved off with Kal and they began to move through the thick vegetation. As Amara was looking around, she thought she spotted a young girl in a dress moving through some bushes. "Kal, did you see that?" she asked. In the back of her mind she kept thinking about the message Sloan had sent her.  She had decided that she had no intention of killing anything (if it could be helped). 

Scarlett was absolutely fascinated with the planet. She held the tricorder and she scanned everything around her. She smiled a little as she thought about the night before and their game of strip 3D chess. She had won the game...but they both ended up winning that night. "I can't believe how much life there is down here," she said to Kirk.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:09 pm

"See what?" Kal asked as he came up to her. He had been looking in the opposite direction.

"Amazing how these plants could grow without light," Kirk said. He had his eyes peeled for anything that might jump out at them. It was very dark and though they had night vision, their visual acute took time to see things. he said as if he were irritable. Elyse and Scarlett shared a concerned look for the Captain's attitude.

As Amara and Kal continued, the vegetation became more dense but it was still manageable to get through it without having to chop away anything. Once again she saw the little girl with brilliant blue eyes, dark hair and the dress. She giggled as she ran around the ferns.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next