The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Assassin Among Them Stardate 2259.85

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An Assassin Among Them Stardate 2259.85 Empty An Assassin Among Them Stardate 2259.85

Post by Conleth Wed May 20, 2020 3:03 pm

Jerik found which docking port the Enterprise was docked. He viewed the teams of people that came and went and followed one such team out into the station. Once they split up he followed one of the crewman as he went down a small street. He was exploring and didn’t know nothing was down this way. Jerik waylaid him and took over his form. He vaporized his body and fashioned himself to look exactly like him. He had heard him speak and made his voice an approximation of the crewman’s voice. He would wait until he saw the same group heading back toward the Enterprise then join them.

-----------------

When Scarlet rolled over onto her back she felt Spock slowly and gently pulling down her panties. He knew she was awake, he felt the rise in her emotions as he slipped them off. He crawled back onto the bed and the began kissing and licking her perfect breasts. He saw her raise her arms up over her head and he began sucking on them and touching her between her legs. Once he knew she was ready, he made love to her.

A considerable amount of time later, after they had showered and were getting dressed they knew they had another long day of repairs to supervise.

“The Captain says his knee looks good. He intends on returning to the ship this afternoon,” Spock said as he sat on the bed looking at the repair schedule. He hadn’t put his shirt on and she hadn’t either. She flung herself at him and he was pushed onto his back with her hands pinning his down. Her bare breasts flopped in his face.

“Scarlett, this hardly will elicit a state of further readiness,” Spock said in a neutral tone. He saw her smile as she straddled him, inviting him to do something with her breasts available to him.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

An Assassin Among Them Stardate 2259.85 Empty Re: An Assassin Among Them Stardate 2259.85

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 20, 2020 3:18 pm

As it turned out, she was able to elicit a further state of readiness in her husband. After that, she finally got up and got dressed and her mind began to switch back into work mode. She knew that they needed to ensure that the repairs were taken care of properly, the Captain was counting on that. 

"I'm glad to hear that the Captain is feeling better. I'm sure he is anxious to get back on his feet. I hear that Amara is back. Do you suppose she will be rejoining the crew?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

An Assassin Among Them Stardate 2259.85 Empty Re: An Assassin Among Them Stardate 2259.85

Post by Conleth Wed May 20, 2020 3:47 pm

Spock thought about that a moment. 'While the prospect of having someone in my quarters every time I go off duty does have a certain...appeal, I do not see that for Miss Novak," Spock said. He wasn't looking at Scarlett then but he certainly felt what she was feeling. "I suspect the Captain has already decided on what Amara will do, we are in need of another Communications officer," Spock said. They stepped off the hotel elevator and moved out of the lobby onto the street. The trams moved along the street and they waited for another to arrive. When it did they got on it. In minutes they were at the docking bay and got out. The Ship was there like they left it and Spock felt Scarlett readying herself for another long day. He put a hand on her shoulder. "I will talk to the Captain about a couple full days to ourselves before we leave," Spock said then walked across the docking ring to the ship. Down in Engineering Scotty and Vasquez were there already into it and Spock looked at Scarlett's back as they split up and got to work.

Jerik had found his way on board the enterprise with a small group of Engineers. He headed down to Engineering but as soon as they all went their separate ways he went back up to deck 5, where he knew the officers quarters were. There he used his invisibility abilities to stay hidden as he waited for Kirk to appear.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 20, 2020 3:58 pm

The thought of a few full days of rest with Spock sounded...wonderful to her. They, and everyone else who had been working extremely hard, deserved a break before they headed back out. She had a feeling that the Captain was already considering that. As they got back on the ship, Scarlett and Spock went their separate ways.

Sofia was trying to do what she needed to do while also directing crewmen on what they needed to do. "No no no," she said to one of the crewmen. "That goes there," she said as she pointed, "and that goes there. If you put those the way you were the Warp Drive could explode the next time we go to Warp."

James had insisted he was well enough to walk on his own. He wanted to be able to walk onboard the ship. Amara sighed, but didn't argue with him. "Please, just don't over do it." She told him as they headed to the Enterprise. Amara had not brought up the subject of marriage again since last night.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 20, 2020 5:27 pm

Kirk walked an easy gate. His knee ached but there wasn't any pain, or sharp pain, rather. They took the turbolift down to deck 11. It opened up to several men and women moving about hurriedly. No one seemed to be moving slowly. But he expected no less with Spock. He smiled as Scarlett saw him. "Afternoon Lieutenant. How are the repairs coming along? It appears that the outer hull has been repaired," Kirk asked. "Do you think the repairs can be completed in 2 days?" Kirk asked as Amara stepped around him.

------------------

McCoy shifted so that he was on top of Elyse. She was face down while McCoy moved slowly atop her. She moaned and grabbed the sheets as he shifted forward and her fingers and neck flexed as he moved laboriously. Back and forth, back and forth. He had her in a good position and she had shifted her back just so to make his entry easier and definitely more pleasurable for her. She felt him getting bigger and she felt his warm breath on her cheek. She shifted just enough to kiss him and he kissed her back and moaned into her mouth as he orgasmed. The sudden spill of warmth inside of her made her orgasm as well and he held himself deep inside of her as the waves of pleasure washed over them both.

McCoy had ordered room service and he had on a White, starfleet robe and slippers. Elyse came out of the bathroom with her hair wet from her shower. She was also in a similar robe and she smiled when she saw the huge spread over the table. Mimosas, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages, breads and biscuits. Fruit and granola and milk. Coffee and cream and sugar. McCoy was eating biscuits covered in a gravy and by the sounds he made, it was good.

"Oh I could eat this every mornin," He said as she leaned over and kissed him. He smiled up at her and gave her a wink and touched her bottom as she stepped around the table. "I didn't know what you'd want so I ordered just about everything," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 20, 2020 5:43 pm

Amara made sure that James walked at an easy pace. She didn't want him overdoing it. She was wearing her Section 31 uniform today and was intently aware of their surroundings. The problem was was that Jerik could take on the appearance of anyone. She was on high alert and ready at a second's notice to jump into action. 

Amara had a scanner and before Scarlett could get too close to him, Amara stepped around James and she scanned Scarlett. Scarlett looked curious, but wasn't offended. Once Amara knew it was her she hugged her. "Sorry about that. Just had to make sure you were you." Scarlett nodded and then looked back at the Captain. "We're hoping so, but some of the repairs are taking longer than expected."

------------------------------------------

Leonard certainly knew how to ensure that she didn't think about work and she approved of his methods. While she got up to take a shower, he ordered room service and she could smell it when she stepped out of the bathroom. Her long, red hair was wet and loose and she wore a robe and slippers. Her stomach began to growl as soon as she saw it. She walked over to the table and leaned over and kissed him. She smiled when she felt him touch her bottom before she sat down. She fixed herself a plate with some pancakes, bacon, and eggs. 

"If during my next physical my cholesterol is up I'm blaming you," she teased with a grin.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 20, 2020 5:52 pm

"Well, you're getting plenty of exercise...or wait...I am anyway," He said with a very pleased grin. "You've got one of those metabolisms that allows you to eat whatever and as much as you want I think. "I doubt I will ever get enough of that very, sexy bod you've got," He said. McCoy was fit as well but not like Elyse was. She was a runner.

"Today darlin is our day off so is there anywhere on the station ya wanna check out? I looked through the directory, they have everything...two of everything. You tell me what ya wanna try and we'll do it. If you leave it up to me, we'll never leave this room," McCoy said and she knew he meant it. "Making love to you darlin, is as close to heaven as I'm ever gunna get," McCoy complimented. And she knew he meant that too. McCoy was one of those men who spoke his mind. He wasn't always right but he never left her guessing.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 20, 2020 6:05 pm

Elyse did like to keep in shape. Running not only kept her body fit, but it also kept her mind fit too. When she ran it was a release of energy and it helped to keep her calm throughout the day. It was also a time for her to just be alone. 

Elyse's knee jerk thought was to go check on the ship's repairs, but she told herself that she deserved some time off and she wanted to spend some time with Leonard. They were both very busy with a lot of responsibilities, but today they could just relax and do whatever they wanted. As she looked over at Leonard and smiled at his suggestion, she really looked at him and she could truly see herself marrying him. They had never discussed that possibility before. She knew he had been married before and it had ended badly so she didn't know if he would ever want to get married again. To be honest though there was also the fear that if she became Captain of her own ship that he would want to remain on the Enterprise. That was also something they had not yet discussed. However, the more serious their relationship became the more and more she felt they needed to be having these discussions.

"Let's stay in for a little while longer and then we can go out and explore the station."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 20, 2020 6:18 pm

McCoy smiled at her suggestion. "Lady, I like the way you think," He said.

------------------

Kirk tilted his head. "Falling behind? Can you explain that Lieutenant?" Kirk asked with a furled and very surprised brow. He couldn't know that one of their crewmen had gone missing and that had slowed them down.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 20, 2020 6:24 pm

Scarlett looked at the Captain. "Crewman Johnson is missing. We've been trying to locate him. He went out with a few other members of the crew and they say he came back with them and security footage shows that he did, but he never reported in. Spock has been looking for him so that has taken his attention away unfortunately," she said. Scarlett looked rather stressed and tired. She was doing the best she could, but having a crewman missing had thrown everything off.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 20, 2020 6:45 pm

Kirk looked at Amara. "Well, that does sound...unusual," Kirk said then looked back at Scarlett. "Keep up the good work Scarlett. I know you're doing your best," he said. Nathan and Callista came down in the turbolift. They were both armed and Nathan was not happy.

"Captain, you should have informed us that you were ready to leave," Nathan said. He didn't need to look at Amara to know her alarm level had just shot up, he could feel it. "So, he could be anywhere on the ship?" Kirk asked her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 20, 2020 6:58 pm

Amara now knew who it was she was looking for. She looked at James and nodded. "Unfortunately, yes. However, we've at least narrowed down who it is we are looking for." She looked at Nathan and Callista. "Jerik has assumed the form of Crewman Johnson. We need to seal off all entrances and exits of the ship immediately. We know he's here, we just need to hunt him down...or lure him to us."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 20, 2020 7:20 pm

"Nathan, Round up everyone on this deck and form security teams. Scarlett...contact Spock, let him know what's happening and to surreptitiously round up everyone he sees and form security teams," Kirk said.

Spock answered his communicator and listened to what Scarlett had said. He told her he was with Crewman Salin and they were going room by room. After he pocketed his communicator he looked back but didn't see Salin. As he took a step forward he was shot in the back by a phaser set on stun. Jerik dragged him into the nearest quarters and then did the same for the crewman. Jerik assumed Spock's visage and stepped out of the room.

Kirk set his phaser to stun and nodded to Amara. Scarlett had a phaser and was with other crewmen who were also armed. Kirk, Amara and Nathan stepped slowly down the hall. They were on deck 7, crew quarters. They didn't know if Jerik would know where Kirk's quarters were so they decided to work their way up while Scarlett's team worked their way down.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 20, 2020 7:27 pm

Amara wasn't going to be able to rest until they had Jerik. She just hoped that he wouldn't assume another visage during that time. She and Kirk began to make their way up. All of Amara's training, both Romulan and Section 31 had fully kicked in. She felt her adrenaline pumping and she was ready to take him down. "James, when we find him you stay back and let me handle this."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 20, 2020 7:41 pm

"The hell I will, he's trying to kill me. If I have a clear shot, I'm shooting," Kirk argued. Nathan and Callista were on high alert with phasers out. They were looking for blended distortions on the walls and ceilings, open hatches, personnel acting oddly. Anything out of the ordinary.

Scarlett and her team moved slowly and they stayed in a tight knit group. Most of the quarters would not open for a stranger so they didn't have to go room to room. A few doors opened and they had to check the rooms but not many.

Kirk was beside Amara and Nathan and Callista were behind them. The deck was eerily silent without personnel and they had made it all the way down to the turbo lift. They moved up to deck 6.

"You know we didn't 'have' to get out of bed," Kirk said. It 'had' been his idea to come and see how the crew was doing though. Their eyes were peeled looking this way and that as they slowly stepped forward. "It's not that I don't 'want' to get married, I'm just not ready to have a child. We're young still, so I don't know the hurry," Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 20, 2020 7:47 pm

Amara rolled her eyes at what James said, but they kept on moving. Nathan and Callista were behind them as they got into the turbolift and moved to deck 6. However, what James said completely distracted her and she looked over at him in shock. "A baby?! Who said anything about having a baby? I know I didn't. Where would you have gotten that idea? Look James...I don't even know if I ever want to have a baby. I want to get married for legal reasons...and because I love you you stupid, stupid man."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 20, 2020 7:54 pm

"Oh..." Kirk said quite taken aback. "Legal reasons? What legal reasons?" Kirk asked. He seemed unconcerned about Jerik right then and more than willing to stop and talk about this. He was, he wanted to understand her. And he had no fear.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 20, 2020 8:04 pm

Amara stopped walking and turned and looked at him. She didn't seem to care that Nathan and Callista could hear their conversation. "My parents were taken away from me when I was 6. Then, I find out that the family I thought I could trust had killed my parents and were using me. Being separated from you for this past year was extremely hard on me. I can't go through that again. You and this crew are all I have left. I guess I just thought that if we were married that it would make it more difficult for Starfleet to separate us. It's stupid I know. Listen, I'm not going to force you to do something you don't want to do or aren't ready to do. That's not what I want."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 20, 2020 8:08 pm

Kirk shifted and put his hands on her arms. His right hand had the phaser in it though. "Amara...no one is going to take you away. And no one can tell me how to Captain my own ship. But if it means that much to you...then alright. We'll get married. I'm sure we can do that before we leave," Kirk said. He would not want to her feel as if she could just be snatched away.

"What about your obligations from Section 31? As your Captain and your husband...I should beat out that obligation and I'
m not certain you're free to do that," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 20, 2020 8:16 pm

As Amara listened to James she could tell that he wasn't ready to get married and she shook her head. "James, I want this to be something we both want. Not something your just doing for me because you think it will make me happy. If you think there won't be a problem then that's fine. Now, we're wasting time and Jerik is still somewhere on this ship looking for you," she said as she began to move down the hallway again.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 20, 2020 8:29 pm

Kirk moved and grabbed hold of her arm again. "Why do you think I don't want it? I want you and if this is what you need, I want to give it to you. I feel not doing this will be a thorn and I dont want there to be thorns in our relationship," Kirk said. Nathan looked at Callista and she was doing her best to not smile at the scene happening in front of them.

"Do you want to get married or not?" Kirk asked her as he looked into her eyes.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 20, 2020 8:40 pm

Amara didn't like the fact that James felt that he had to do this. She also now didn't like the fact that Nathan and Callista were around. She wished that she and James were in private. She was getting agitated and was already on edge because of Jerik. "I really don't want to talk about this now James."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 20, 2020 8:51 pm

"Fine...fine," Kirk said in irritation and moved quickly ahead of her. He saw Spock coming toward them. "Spock!" Kirk said loudly. "Spock, I see you're alone, I'll join you," he said. Spock (Jerik) Nodded and appeared to be adjusting his Phaser. Amara noticed a smug grin on his face. Very much something she never seen before on Spock.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 20, 2020 8:58 pm

Amara sighed at James' irritation, but she couldn't deal with that right now. She needed to remain alert as they looked for Jerik. Suddenly, Spock appeared and began walking towards them. However, warning alarms began sounding in her head as she looked more closely at Spock and saw a smug grin on his face. She had never seen Spock grin before and she knew then that that wasn't Spock. She only had seconds to act and she grabbed James' arm and yanked him back and away towards Nathan and Callista. She then grabbed Jerik's arm and twisted it back and elbowed him hard in the face until he dropped the Phaser. She kicked it out of the way and then the real fight began.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 20, 2020 9:10 pm

Jerik's form suddenly changed and now that his phaser was gone he decided that retreat was the best course but this woman had grabbed hold of his wrist. He tried to punch her but his punch did not connect as she moved. She was fast but so was Jerik. He head butted her in the forehead and used the moment to try and use her as a human shield. When he did that though she bashed him with the back of her head in the face and then her foot came all the way up and kicked him in the face. He fell back to the floor and his arm was close to the phaser. He felt her jump on him and she grabbed his arm. The phaser was right there and to her amazement his hand twisted impossibly and grabbed hold of the weapon.

The fight quickly became a fight for the weapon and she used both of her hands but even as she did his strength was such that the phaser inched slowly toward her. With a quick shift and a twist, Jerik was thrown off of his feet. The phaser went flying again but Jerik held onto her. He kneed her right in the stomach and then once in the chest. Before he could knee her again Amara pulled him up and then began to hit him over and over in the face. Jerik shifted as she struck a fourth time and he grabbed hold of her arm and shoved her against the wall. He tried to run but Amara hit him with 2 stun discs in the back. He staggered forward and Nathan and Callista stunned him. He finally fell.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next