The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Assassin Among Them Stardate 2259.85

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

An Assassin Among Them Stardate 2259.85 - Page 3 Empty Re: An Assassin Among Them Stardate 2259.85

Post by Conleth Thu May 21, 2020 12:38 pm

'Well...I recall you told me 'No' not long after in the harshest way i've ever been told no. I think you know I was into from the start. Your eyes had me hooked like a fish," Kirk said. "You were playing with a stacked deck," he said as he touched her left breast. He noticed that he didn't much feel anything but the lump of her shape. She must be wearing something thick under her shirt. In fact, everything she was wearing was tight so he just gave up and picked up his drink again.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

An Assassin Among Them Stardate 2259.85 - Page 3 Empty Re: An Assassin Among Them Stardate 2259.85

Post by XslvrstarX Thu May 21, 2020 12:42 pm

Amara considered removing her clothes, but she began to think that perhaps they should hold off tonight in order to make tomorrow that much more special. They talked some more as they finished their drinks and then they decided to go to bed since they had a big day tomorrow and it was already quite late. Amara curled up against James as they lay there together. "I love you James...so much."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3