The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122 - Page 3 Empty Re: Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 8:49 am

Kal took the food from her fork. It was good. "Amazing," he said as he chewed. He never had food like this before. There were alot of flavors and spices. It had some spice but it wasn't too much. Her offering him food...feeding him like that felt...sensual. He had expected more from the kiss but not every kiss was going to be magical. The thing was, being here, now, like this, it was all coming back to him. The feel of a woman's attentions. The smiles she sent his way and the scent of her. He could have her if he wanted. He felt that, he knew that and he did want her. But...but he kept thinking about Fiona. He wasn't certain if she really wanted him in that way.

"I could use a bit more whiskey," Kal said but the bottle was on the counter. When she got up to get it for him he pulled Lucia down onto his lap. She giggled as he surprised her but then those giggles stopped when he looked up into her, large dark eyes. Kal smiled. "What good is it to tell you how beautiful you are when I know you know that already," Kal said. His hands wear clasped around her waist.

---------------------

"To be honest, I was recruited. It wasn't my first choice but I love adventure. I'm a bit of a thrill seeker and i'm good at what I do. And you? Why would a lovely girl from Dublin not want to, marry a farmer and have a litter of babes around her?" He asked with a smile. His notion was an old-fashioned one but he didn't think he was very far off. He could see her as a mother.

---------------------

Scotty was laying back in his bed reading an engineering manual when he heard Sofia come in. He sat up. "Always Sofia, you know that lass," Scotty said. "Come, sit down," he said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122 - Page 3 Empty Re: Expect The Unexpected Stardate 2259. 122

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 9:06 am

As Lucia sat on Kal's lap and looked down into his eyes, she couldn't help but remember the way Nathan's eyes looked as she looked into them. Nathan had been there for her when she had needed him the most, but she had feared telling him the truth about her feelings...feared she would be rejected...an odd feeling for her considering no man had ever rejected her before. But those had been one night stands...not some more....something real. Lucia was a confident woman and having her confidence shaken by these feelings for Nathan was unsettling. Kal made her feel confident again...even if her feelings for him weren't the same. 

"All women like to hear a man tell them they're beautiful," she said as she tossed her dark hair over her shoulder, "especially if that man is as handsome as you are."

------------------------------------

Fiona laughed a little. "Maybe...one day, but I've wanted to join Starflett since I was a child. There was no question in my mind about applying to the Academy. Perhaps, after this mission is over, I will re-consider my life, but for now there is no place I would rather be." She was quiet a moment before looking at Nathan. "As you know, I was on the USS Phoenix before being transferred to the Enterprise. I was actually the one who requested the transfer. You see, I was engaged to a man who also worked on the Phoenix, but two weeks before the scheduled date of our wedding I woke up and realized that I didn't love him and didn't want to marry him. So I went to our Captain and requested an immediate transfer."

------------------------------------

Sofia slowly walked over and sat down on his bed. She looked over at him. "I...I'm sorry that I walked out earlier. I just...I just couldn't sit there with you looking at me the way you were."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 9:23 am

Kal decided, right then, that honesty was probably for the best. He wasn't certain he wanted..."Kiss me," he heard himself saying and when she did, this time it was better than before. Maybe it was because he knew her lips better. She was more aggressive of a kisser and he only needed to know that before he could adjust to it. His mind wasn't certain he was ready but his body said otherwise and his hands unclasped as she wrapped her arms around his neck. His left hand moved up to her right breast as she kissed him. She was using her tongue and that brought out his as well as they kissed. She was very good at this Kal quickly discovered and his body was definitely reacting to her.

-----------------------

Nathan winced. "A rough deal indeed but it seems you landed in a good place. What luck to leave and now be aboard the finest ship and crew in the fleet. I consider myself a very lucky man. Lu...a, alot of people here feel the same way. the Captain wanted a younger crew filled with fresh, intelligent, creative minds and he certainly got what he wanted," Nathan said. " suspect that Kirk gets what he wants alot," He said with a chuckle. "I suspect you do to," he said with a playful wink.

----------------------

"I'm sorry too lass. It just took me by surprise. I mean, I still can't picture it. How it could happen but...I could say that to why you've taken to me. The universe is filled with mysteries," Scotty said to try and lightened the mood. "Are you...ok? I mean, are you in any pain? Is there anything I can do for ya?" Scotty asked. He really was concerned for her. There was no telling what carrying an alien's child could do to her. He wouldn't be afraid though. Not until there was a reason to be. That's not who he was. He and Sofia crawled around engines that could ignite and kill them instantly every day. Fear just wasn't a natural emotion for them. Either was love. He had not told her how he felt about her. To do that made what they were doing real and tangible. He wasn't certain he wanted that right now. But now...he knew she needed him.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 9:38 am

Fiona gave a little shrug as she thought about Kal. She then forced herself to smile at Nathan. "Not always."

--------------------------------

Sofia sighed. "I'm ok physically, but emotionally...I'm not ok. I mean I feel...violated, even though he never touched me. I mean he said it was a game. I never would have if I had realized...." She looked over at Scotty and her eyes met his. "I would never want to hurt you."

---------------------------------

Scarlett was alone in her and Spock's quarters. She kept thinking back to the other morning. She didn't want Spock to think he needed to be anything but himself around her, but she did miss the passionate, intimate nights between them. She missed...him. She knew she still had a little bit of time before he would be back. She went and got changed. When she heard Spock come into their quarters a little while later she suddenly appeared in the doorway leading back to their bedroom. She was dressed in a one piece, black, lacey lingerie that hugged her curves and was more alluring than revealing (what she knew Spock would prefer). Her champagne blonde hair was down and fell in soft waves down her shoulders. The only other thing she wore was the Vulcan necklace she never took off. 

She didn't say anything. She just looked at him and waited to see what he might do or say.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 10:34 am

Nathan had to include himself in the 'not always' department and then he gave Fiona a closer look. He was in love with Lucia but he knew she didn't know at all what she wanted. After what the Orions did to her it had taken weeks of him consoling her, building her back up. How could he not fall in love with her? But that didn't mean she'd love him back. He couldn't pine for her forever. He knew that and he looked at Fiona.

"Do you like chamber music? There is a concert happening tonight if your interested. Then after I happen to know Chef has made an ice cream bar. I don't know all the flavors but does it matter if it's ice cream? Would you...be my date Fiona?" Nathan asked sweetly. Fiona was quite lovely with large, blue eyes and golden hair. She also had curves. He liked those curves.

------------------

"I know that, don't ya think I know that? What's done is done lass and I...don't want what we have to end. We understand one another, you and I. And," he began. 'Don't say it, are ye daft man?' He said to himself. "And I rely on...you, probably more than you would like," he said.

------------------

Spock frowned ever so slightly at what he saw though his body reacted to her immediately. His heart rate began to speed up and his eyes had that look in them when Spock was looking at something that very much interested him. His face moderated quickly. Not a frown, a surprise.

Spock slowly closed the distance and stepped up to her. Scarlet tilted her neck up as he moved closer and Spock slowly extended his arms toward her. A kiss was about to happen and it did happen. Spock was so very gentle sometimes with her and his lips were so soft on hers. And then she felt herself being hefted up and she had to quickly wrap her legs around his waist as he carried her to their bed. For Spock she was effortless to lift. He tossed her onto the bed and with a hard pull he seized her bodice and ripped it off of her body. The tug made her back nearly lift off the bed and it almost hurt but before she could complain his mouth was on her bared breasts. "These belong to me, you belong to me," he murmured as they both tried to remove his pants.

With his shirt on and his boots still on he was inside of her and then that was the last of rational thought as he took her the way he wanted.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 10:49 am

Fiona was sad that it wasn't Kal that was asking her, but Nathan was very nice. She smiled at him as he asked her out. "I would like that very much Nathan."

----------------------------------

Sofia moved closer to Scotty and then they both laid back on the bed with his arms wrapped around her. She rested her head against his chest. "I don't want what we have to end either," she said softly. "We'll get through this...together."

-----------------------------------

Scarlett and Spock made love in a way they hadn't since before he performed the mind meld with her brother. She had missed him...needed him and she felt that connection and bond between them strengthen. The bond between them could never be broken, and though Scarlett knew that Spock loved her and always would love her, physical love they shared was just as important for that bond.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 10:59 am

Nathan sat with Fiona as they listened to the music. It was a piano and a quartet playing. They were very good though Fiona didn’t know the men and women playing. She hasn’t been on the ship long enough tog ear to know everyone. Nathan has exposed Lucia to classical music and she seemed to like it. Being there with Fiona made him happier than he had been. After the second piece ended and the third began Nathan reached out and took Fiona’s hand. He felt her take it and bring her other hand over and she placed it into her lap. There was just one more piece and that one was very sad. So sad in fact that Nathan offered her a tissue as it reminded her of home.

They had indulged with the ice cream. Nathan has a large white ceramic bowl filled with 3 flavors, nuts caramel and chocolate. It looked delicious and he offered her a taste of his off of his spoon though he hadn’t tried it yet. He smiled when she nearly gushed over how good it was. “I’ve cream is a weakness,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 11:23 am

Fiona quite enjoyed attending the concert with Nathan. Kirk and Amara had attended as well, although they didn't stay for the ice cream. They took some to go and then disappeared back into their quarters. The music had been beautiful and the last piece had reminded her of Irish music and Dublin and she had not been able to stop the tears that had formed in her eyes. She hadn't seen Dublin since her mother had moved with herself and her brother to the United States. 

Afterwards, they got some ice cream and Fiona smiled and took the bite that Nathan offered her on his spoon. It was extremely good and Fiona smiled at him. "Well, you seem to keep in pretty good shape so I think you can indulge yourself."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 12:09 pm

Nathan shrugged. “Well you’re in...great shape as well. I mean...you’re ...beautiful,” Nathan said and his cheeks flushed. “I run a Martial Arts class a couple times a week. And Scarlett runs a Yoga class but I’ve not been able to find time for that,” he said. “Oh, I also teach a rock climbing class. I had them install a rock wall in cargo room 2,” he said. “It’s Good for the upper body, and legs too,” he said and his eyes briefly checked out her breasts. He hadn’t really meant too but he wasn’t blind. “There are art classes, and I heard Kal plays spring ball. I’ve never tried it but it sounds fun,” he said with a smile.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 12:15 pm

Fiona couldn't help but smile and even blush a little at Nathan's compliment. She shook her head a little when Nathan mentioned the Yoga class. "I went the other morning. Elyse, Lucia, and I were the only women in there...and it was packed. The men...they were saying some rather...inappropriate things about Scarlett. It worried Elyse a little."

She took another bite of her ice cream and then looked at Nathan when he talked about Kal and springball. "I play too. He actually asked me to help him show others how to play so we could put together a tournament."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 1:34 pm

Nathan nearly goggled. “Are you serious? Well that’s something that I can do something about,” he said with a dangerous look in his eyes. He had an idea of teaching the class himself and replacing her at the last second. And having her just teach the women.

“You...play spring ball? Really? It’s kind of rough,” he said. “But a low center of gravity could be useful and Fiona looked light on her feet. The rest of the evening went well and they agreed to meet tomorrow for a late lunch.

————-

On the bridge the next day Nathan stepped up to Scarlett. He handed her a PADD that had a list of timing schedules on it. “Fiona told me what’s happening in your class,” he said. He didn’t realize that she didn’t know.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 1:57 pm

Scarlett and Spock ended up making love again that morning...an act initiated by him. She was beginning to feel that she was getting her husband back. She and Spock rose and dressed and prepared for the day. On the bridge, she took her place at the Science Station. They were still in pursuit of the Xyrillian ship. It was still going to take them days to reach it though. 

Scarlett looked up at Quinn when he handed her a PADD that had a list of timing schedules on it. She blinked when she heard what he said about her class. Fiona had heard what Nathan said to Scarlett and she tried to motion to him to stop talking, but it was too late. Elyse looked over at Fiona and both Spock and Kirk looked over at Scarlett. 

"I don't understand Lt. Quinn. What do you mean what's 'happening in my class'?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 2:21 pm

Nathan suddenly felt like a bird on the ground staring at a cat that had snuck up on him. He was caught now though, in her claws. He shifted closer to her and toned his voice down. "They're...uh, looking at...you know...you," Nathan said unable to say it all out right and his eyes shifted briefly down to her ample chest and his face had gone very red in embarrassment. He could see her eyes open up wide in outrage.

"I have a plan and its on that PADD," he said and swallowed hard as cool anger appeared to bubble up in her fiery gaze. He decided discretion was the better part of valor. "Don't kill the messenger!" He murmured and scuttled back to his seat. He did not look at Kirk or Spock who had tried to listen but with his back to him and the cryptic things he said he doubted they'd know what he was talking about. He hoped she would though.

On the PADD he explained it all in more detail and his plan to have her shift days and conduct a women's only class and he'd teach a class for just the men. Over time he was pretty certain she could move back to her normal days and include the men that were in his classes as well. It would just take them learning that they couldn't get away with just going for the view.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 3:10 pm

Scarlett was young, but she was a very intelligent and observant woman, you had to be if you were a scientist. She was well aware of how the men in her class looked at her. However, she was just pleased that they were coming and at least trying Yoga.They were going to be on the ship for years. They needed to be active in one way or another and Yoga would stretch their muscles and help relax them as well. What she was angry and embarrassed about was that Lt. Quinn was bringing it to her attention as a problem. 

She took the PADD and read through it and then got up and walked over to Lt. Quinn's station. "I don't want my class changed," she said and handed the PADD back to him.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 4:20 pm

Nathan's eyebrows drew up at the onslaught and he winced. "Ok...it was...just a suggestion Scarlett...I mean...you don't mind the gawkers?" He asked confused.

Spock had heard what was going on. Vulcan's had great hearing. "No, there won't be any more gawking Lieutenant because I'm putting a stop to it," Spock said and gave Scarlett a hard look as he stood up and came over. Kirk looked back and made eye contact with Amara. When he didn't want to deal with something, he relied on her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 4:37 pm

Amara saw her husband's look and she gave him a little nod in understanding. She stood up and walked over to where Quinn and Spock were standing by Scarlett's station. Scarlett looked at Spock. "It's my class. The reason why they come to the class doesn't matter to me as long as they participate." 

Amara decided that perhaps a compromise was in order. "Ok, the room where Scarlett teaches the class now has glass walls on the side where the door is. What if we move the class to a different room? One that doesn't have glass walls. Then, there at least wouldn't be people standing outside and watching without participating." 

Scarlett thought about it and looked at Amara. "I would be fine with that."

Amara looked over at Spock. "What about you Commander?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 4:44 pm

"I don't like the thought of our crew...looking at you Lieutenant in that way. Not in that way," Spock said. "It is disrespectful," he said. "Allowing it to continue is advocating the behavior. I won't allow it," Spock said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 4:52 pm

Scarlett looked at Spock. "They are going to look at me regardless. They look at me when I simply walk down the halls or when I'm in the Officer's Mess. I do as I always have...I ignore it. And, if I'm being perfectly honest, not a lot of women come to my class, but I bet if Lt. Quinn were to also teach a class that it would be filled with women, but no one would say anything about the women looking at him. We're all on this ship for the next 5 years. If I can get some of them to exercise then I consider it a success. And if anything gets out of hand, which it hasn't yet, I am more than prepared to deal with it myself."

Amara agreed with Scarlett, but she waited to see what Spock would say in response.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 4:58 pm

Spock didn't like it at all and he still didn't. He felt a sudden irrational feeling of possessiveness. Scarlett was his. her body was his. "Very well," was all Spock said in a very disapproving tone and he turned around and moved back and sat down. He busied himself with the readouts in front of him and did not look at her again. She sensed that he was outraged and a bit angry at her.

Nathan mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' to Fiona and it was clear he felt like such a dolt. He felt that he had caused this misunderstanding and he didn't know how to fix it so he wouldn't comment further. Not when Spock was now involved. Kal stepped back onto the bridge and Sulu, who had been sitting there departed the bridge stiffly like he would rather be anyplace but there right then.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 5:11 pm

Because of their bond, Scarlett was able to sense nearly everything that Spock was feeling, particularly if it was a very strong feeling. She knew, without even having to look at him, that he was angry. However, the feeling of possessiveness she was getting from him was completely new. She would not address it now. Not while they were on duty and on the bridge. 

Fiona looked over at Nathan and gave him a little smile to let him know that it was fine. Fiona figured that Spock would have figured out what was going on at one time or another.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 5:27 pm

That afternoon after beta shift began to take their seats Nathan hurried off of the bridge. It had been an uncomfortable shift today and he was anxious to get changed and meet Fiona for dinner. They thought to take a late lunch but Spock decided not to allow the longer breaks they had become accustomed to. Spock had not been in a good mood since this thing with Scarlett had happened.

Nathan dressed in a simple red long, sleeved pullover that had a v neck. He had beige slacks and dark brown shoes. He hit the chime on Fiona's door.

----------------

Kal, like everyone else had left the bridge. Lucia wasn't on tonight and they had a date in the Officer's dining room. Tonight he wore a long sleeved red shirt and beige pants and dark brown shoes. He hit the chime on Lucia's door.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 5:56 pm

Fiona left the bridge and she found that she wanted to talk to Kal, but he hurried off. She sighed and went to go get ready for her date with Nathan. She changed into a casual green dress that complimented her strawberry blonde hair, and beige shoes. She let her hair down and had just finished touching up her makeup when she heard the door bell chime. She walked over and opened the door and smiled at Nathan. "You look nice."

------------------------------------------

Lucia was off that night and so she was able to go to dinner with Kal. She wore all black tonight, with black skinny pants, a black sweater, and black shoes, but it looked anything but simple on her and showed off her curves without being too tight. She opened the door and smiled at Kal. "Right on time."

--------------------------------------------

Scarlett sighed and left the bridge with everyone else. Spock and Kirk always remained behind for a time to get Beta shift up to date and discuss things that needed discussing. She went back to their quarters and used the replicator to make dinner for them both. It was one of Spock's favorite dishes. She looked over at him when he walked in. He didn't say anything, but she saw him notice the dish. When he sat down she looked across the table at him. "Spock, if me teaching this class upsets you that much then I won't teach it anyone," she told him honestly. She didn't like arguing with Spock and she didn't like him taking out his anger at her on others.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 6:39 pm

Spock gave her a look but he could feel how much she didn’t want that to happen. “There is no winning here Scarlett. I know how much you enjoy teaching the class. If I tell you not to, then it will make you unhappy,” he said. “I suppose if it means that much to you I will...try to overlook this,” Spock said.

“That’s a wonderful dress,” Nathan said as he stepped up to her and kissed her cheek. “And you smell amazing,” he added as he came in. “I’m really sorry for screwing all of this...Yoga stuff up,” he said.

—————-

“Wow...smoking hot tonight,” Kal said and made the gesture of his hands burning. “I’m starving and I’m hungry too,” he said with a smile.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 30, 2020 6:57 pm

Scarlett looked at Spock. "I just don't want this to become a problem between us. I would rather give up teaching it than for that to happen."

----------------------------------------

Fiona smiled at Nathan's compliment about her dress and her perfume. "Thank you." She let him in and looked over at him when he mentioned the Yoga class. "It's ok. I'm sure Spock would have found out at some point. He and Scarlett will work it out. I have no doubts about that."

----------------------------------------

Lucia smiled and laughed at Kal. They headed down to the Officer's Mess and got something to eat and sat down at one of the tables. "So, how were things on the bridge today?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 30, 2020 7:22 pm

Spock’s hand came down hard and bent in their table. “I said...I will overlook it!” Spock said sternly. “Why do you persist as if you could be happy giving it up?” Spock said though the tone his voice was level again. “I permit you to do what you want!” He said. Sometimes Scarlet got in under his skin. This was one of those times.

—————-

“Well, let’s eat,” Nathan said and he held out his hand for hers. When she took it he shifted forward and suddenly their faces were close. Their eyes met and Nathan kissed her softly. The kiss didn’t last very long but it was sweet and he liked the feel of her lips on his.

“Ok, now let’s eat?” He said.

————-

Kal looked at the menu on the wall. “Chicken Marsala, I’ve never heard of that, have you?” He asked. “Fingerling potatoes and Asparagus,” hmm. “Or walnut crusted salmon...maybe the salmon.” He said out loud just as Nathan and Fiona came up to them. Kal had hold of Lucia’s hand and he mayors nearly dropped it when he saw Fiona but Lucia had a grip on him.

“Oh...Fiona, hello and Nathan Quinn,” he said and this time he needed his hand back to shake his hand. Feeling awkward for not greeting Fiona he leaned on and gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek. Just doing that made his cheeks grow warm. Fiona was very pretty in her green dress:

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next