The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Blood and New Blood (June 2013)

2 posters

Go down

Old Blood and New Blood (June 2013) Empty Old Blood and New Blood (June 2013)

Post by Conleth Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:08 pm

The three shifted up from their knees and moved to the wardrobe. They began to pick out several selections and what they brought out were nothing she had ever worn before. The clothes were elaborate, flowing dresses in white or bright colors with gold embroidery. Some were so sheer she could see her hand through them, others were thicker and less revealing in cut. Korshal held up ornamentations made out of gold and jewels larger and more numerous than anything she had ever seen.

At her next questions the seemingly timid Korshal pointed to a painting on the wall. The painting depicted an Egyptian woman, a portrait of a woman that looked uncannily like she did. Her face and her eyes were the spitting image of her. When the door of the wardrobe shifted open more she noticed her reflection in the mirror on the door. She looked as if she were 25 years old again. The gray in her hair, the lines of age below her eyes and on her face were gone and her body once again had that firmness it once had years ago. The woman in the picture had a headdress on as well as the jewels and other things. “Princess Aneksi,” Hain said in a very low tone and he bowed low to her. Isabella noticed that each time they spoke, a light in their collars glowed. She also noticed that their mouths did not move with the words they spoke. They moved but not correctly with their words as if the collars were also a translator of some sort.

----------------------

Steve had to tolerate all the washing and powdering and perfuming and none of those that washed and dressed him spoke a word to him. Once the white smock was put on him and they left the room the cage walls moved back up into position and the cage shifted up again and began to move again. It took him through more halls and through more doors until the space suddenly opened up. The room was extremely ornate with a massive bed. Sheer silk fluttered from the ceiling and the room was decored heavily in gold gilt and Egyptian styling. The cage walls lowered once again as the cage lowered and his hands came free of the shackles. He was in a bedroom of sorts by the look of it.

-----------------------

Tony put on a smile for his daughter. “I know she is, she’s a survivor...So is Peter,” He reminded her as he touched her face. “I had hoped that all of this was just another one of Loki’s schemes. But apparently, it is not,” he said. The others remained quiet as they waited for everyone to arrive. Frank crossed his arms over his chest and looked irritated but said nothing. The first person to arrive was Bruce. He had on a casual suit and wore glasses. Tony stood up and shook his hand. “Tony...Serena...Logan and Kate...I’m...sorry about Isabella and Steve, I heard they were taken,” he said as another person entered the room. Gambit in his old X-man outfit stepped into the room. He looked right at Serena and smiled. “Well, I was hoping you’d get here, eventually,” he said. His eyes glowed a bright red when they looked at her. She’d know that look, he had missed her dearly. He looked around. “Tony...Logan...Natalya and Kate,” he said and waved to them then turned back to face her. “I’m sorry bout your mother and Peter,” he said. “We’ll get em back,” He said confidently.

“The Wakandans have offered us help as well as Xavier. The X-men are ready to aid us too,” Phil said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Old Blood and New Blood (June 2013) Empty Re: Old Blood and New Blood (June 2013)

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:26 pm

Isabella caught a glimpse of herself in the wardrobe mirror and she was shocked by what she saw. She felt younger, but seeing herself in the mirror she realized that she actually WAS younger. She looked like she was no more than 25 years old. The gray in her hair was gone and her skin was taut and had a natural glow to it. How was this possible?

She followed Korshal's finger as he pointed to a wall near her and she found herself looking at the portrait of an Egyptian woman who looked remarkably like herself. The resemblance was uncanny and for a moment she thought it actually was her. However, she knew that that wasn't possible...was it? She needed to figure out what was going on here.

There were many different options of dresses to choose from. They were all beautifully made and some had intricate detailing. She choose a dress that was Lapis blue in color with some gold embroidery and then a pair of leather sandals. She was given some earrings and bracelets and an ornate necklace and finally a headpiece. She didn't want to wear all of these things, but she couldn't refuse either. When she was dressed she looked at herself in the mirror again and then glanced at the portrait of the woman on the wall.

"Is there someone I can speak to about what's going on?"

----------------------------------------

Khepari slowly stepped into her bedroom and smiled when she saw her prize waiting for her. The doors closed behind her and she watched as Captain American turned to face her. Her eyes took in all of him and her smile grew even more. "You are even more incredible in person, Captain America."

-------------------------------------

Serena's breath caught in her chest as she looked at Gambit. She hadn't seen him in almost a full year and he hadn't changed at all. A few tears came to her eyes and as her father, Frank, Natalya, Logan, and Kate spoke to Phil and Bruce, she embraced Gambit and felt his arms move around her to hug her back and comfort her. They hugged for a few moments before she pulled back and wiped the tears away from her eyes.

"I left you so many voicemails and you never called me back. I was...worried about you."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Old Blood and New Blood (June 2013) Empty Re: Old Blood and New Blood (June 2013)

Post by Conleth Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:26 pm

“Prince Omari will join you shortly Princess, there is food and drink. If it does not please we can get you whatever you wish,” she said as she gestured toward a golden chair and a small table next to it. There was food on it along with a golden pitcher and a glass. The woman put her hands together and bowed her head and looked at the floor like the others. It appeared that once she had no need of them they were to stand silent until she needed something.

------------------------------

“My name is Steve Rogers...what am I doing here? Who are you, where am I? And what have you done with Isabella Stark?” He asked angrily. He did not enjoy hurting a woman but he would if it meant escape. Or stopping this invasion or whatever it was. They did not have nearly the forces to take over the world, only enough to steal and in Steve’s mind, the soldier did not steal. This was a war begun for resources and slaves. Extravagance not necessity or honor. The woman was very beautiful by all accounts. Extremely so but he hated everything she represented. He also didn’t like being treated like a dog or animal for her to be curious over.

Gambit kept his voice low so the others would not hear. “The wound you left was still so raw inside me Serena. Thinking about you brought me pain. I couldn’t talk to you, not with that going on in my heart. I was afraid I’d lash out or say something I didn’t mean. I didn’t want to be ‘that’ guy. I’m no longer angry but seeing you again…” he began but did not want to throw that on her here and now. His pain was not her problem and her Peter had been taken.

“Likely when these...Avani get what they want, or enough of whatever it is that they want, it is likely they will leave. Suffice it to say, if we can’t get out people out of that city before they go, we will lose them forever. And that is not a scenario I am willing to entertain. I’ll destroy that city first,” Tony said.

“There’s alot of innocent people there Tony,” Bruce said. “We all want Isabella and Steve back but that city is big enough for thousands of people,” he said. “We’re analyzing its propulsion and technology but with that shield up, we can’t even get a reading,” he said.

“Well, I saw several downed Chariots. Why can’t we use one of those to get inside it?” Logan asked. He hadn’t noticed the sudden smile that came from Natalya at his suggestion. “Whoever goes in might not get any support from out here,” Nick said.

“And its not your standard technology as you might think. There is magic being used here, I can feel it. Its very strong, strong enough to punch a massive hole into another reality of existence. There might be some kind of object that enhances their powers though,” Stephen suggested.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:05 pm

Isabella was rather thirsty. She guessed that if they had put her in a room like this and given her the clothes that they had that they were not going to kill her. She was curious who Prince Omari was, and hoped he would be able to give her some answers about what was going on and what they wanted. She walked over to the chair and sat down and poured herself something to drink. The drink was a fruit juice of some kind, although she couldn't quite place it. It was sweet, but tart at the same time, almost like a cranberry, but she knew it wasn't because of the color. It was a pale yellow color. There was cheese and fruit on the tray and she ate a little of that as well. After a few minutes she heard footsteps come closer to the door to the room she was in.

--------------------------------

Kephari smiled at Captain America and slowly began to circle him, like a predator would its prey. "My name is Queen Kephari. You are with the Avani in my city. I have brought you here because you are a one of a kind specimen of your species." As she walked behind him she ran a hand along his shoulders. "You are magnificent. A true warrior in very aspect. I wanted you when I first heard about you. I want to breed a new line of warriors and you are the key. As my stud you will be treated like a King." She came back around to the front of him and eyed him up and down. "Take off your clothes," she commanded. "I want to see ALL of you."

-------------------------------

Serena had a lot of unresolved feelings for Gambit as well. She had meant it when she told him she was in love with him. That had not been a lie. And she did still love him, although that love was not as strong as it was for Peter. However, she still considered Gambit a friend and was glad to have him nearby during this upsetting time.

"How are the X-Men?" she whispered to him.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:12 pm

Prince Omari had been trying to get back to his apartments. He knew Aneksi was here but he had important business to attend to. Their assault was going well. They have several new slaves already. He waved his hand in front of the panel near the door and it opened with a ‘swoosh’ and stepped inside. Seeing her standing there like that. Her hair was dark and with a curl to it. He had spent many moons dreaming of winding his fingers in those curls. He could not stop the few tears that fell from his eyes.

“Oh Aneksi!” he said and he rushed toward her. Before Isabella could stop him his lips were on hers. He kissed like a man that was deeply in love with her and she tasted the saltiness of his tears. He felt her push him back. Fearing that he had angered her or did something wrong he went onto his knees before her. Before his Princess, the Jewel of his life. “Aneksi, you are born again as I know you would be,” He said in a tone of avarice and wonder. His voice was deep and powerful and he meant what he said. This man ‘loved’ her completely.

------------------------

Steve frowned at first but when he saw that she was serious he laughed. He blushed too but he laughed as well. Kate had done some work to get rid of those boyish blushes he had but this? It was completely indecent. And he was married! He could see his mirth did not appear to please this Khep-hari? Khepri? This woman who called herself queen.

“I certainly WILL NOT!” He said. He did not know who or what she was or the power that lingered behind her eyes. Khepari could bend his will and do what she wanted if that was what she wanted but she had always preferred obedience by choice over force. It was the nature of things. She was Queen and her subjects did what she wanted.

“I don’t know, I haven’t been back there. I assume they are as good off as you guys are. With Xavier, maybe better?” He said. Serena was still the beautiful woman he remembered. Dark hair that was as soft as feathers. Soft, perfect lips and a few freckles on her nose and cheeks. He had to shake himself lest he do something untoward in front of everyone here and now.

They all had been discussing the city. Logan and Natalya would enter dressed like soldiers. They’d have to wear fabricated masks and makeup to look like these Avani. The conversation shifted from how to enter the city to where they should try to go, to get sensor readings or to see the device they use to enhance their power. Natalya would be equipped with a small explosive device that should be enough to sabotage the device. Team 2 was…

“Gambit, Serena… you’ll be team 2,” Nick said. Gambit blinked and then looked at the hologram of the golden city. He chuckled. “I’m not going in that,” he said as he pointed.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:24 pm

Isabella stood when she saw the young man enter. He was certainly quite handsome, but she was angry over the attack on New York City. However, before she could say anything she saw tears come to his eyes. She drew in a breath to correct him on who she truly was, but he crossed the room so quickly and before she realized what was happening his lips were on hers. Isabella had no doubt in her mind that this man...this Prince Omari...loved Aneksi, but she was not that woman. She pushed him back away from her and he dropped down onto his knees before her. She sighed and looked down at him.

"I'm not 'Aneksi'. My name is Isabella Stark."

----------------------------------

Khepari blinked when Captain America began to laugh at her command. Her cheeks reddened in anger. No one laughed at her! No one refused her! Her fists clenched for a moment, but then she released them as she forced herself to relax. She certainly could use her powers on him, but she didn't want to do that. She wanted him to willingly submit to her.

"And why won't you do as I command?"

Serena nodded and hoped that Gambit was right. She and Gambit continued to talk softly to one another until she heard Nick say their names. They were being put together on a team to sneak into the city. However, when Gambit refused to go she frowned disappointingly at him. She looked at Nick. "Fine, I'll go alone." She had a feeling that Gambit would not approve of that.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:44 pm

What she said didn’t appear to make any difference to the Prince and he took her hand into his. “You only think that because you don’t know. We, each of us can exist in every reality, every universe. And when we die, eventually we are reborn back into the world,” he said as he stood up. “I remember your face, your eyes, your expressions...the feel of your lips,” he said. “I’ve found you once again,” he said as he smiled and he only became more handsome when he did that.

She felt his hand tremble when he took hers. He really thought she was his Princess. He was completely convinced of that. “Aneksi…” he began but then his lips just worked silently as he wasn’t certain what to say to her now. She could tell he wanted to kiss her again but he remained where he was for fear he would offend her.

“Because I’m a married man? For starters. I’m a...one woman kinda guy,” he said trying to get the image of sleeping with her out of his head. She was very beautiful. “And besides that! You come to our world, hurt and kill people, take people off the street? You’ll find us to be no easy meat…’heinice’ he said sarcastically.

----------------------------

Without even looking at her Gambit shook his head. “No, she’s not going either,” he said. Her and Kate and Tony are emotionally compromised. They have people they care about in that...city. You know as well as anyone that desperation will derail this effort,” Gambit said. “Screw you Gambit, you coward!” Logan growled and stepped forward. Gambit stepped toward him. “I’m no coward LOGAN! But going in there when it could disappear in an instant isn’t my idea of reasonable,” Gambit said. “Actually, women do seem to be the leaders with these people. Serena and Kate would be better suited to be able to go where they needed to go without alot of challenge,” Phil said. “And I said no, they are not going to be thinking straight in there,” Gambit argued and he knew he was getting daggers thrown at him from the women. Kate stepped up to him. “My ‘husband’ is in there Gambit! I’m not leaving him to that...that...bitch!” She growled. “Ok, everyone calm down,” Bruce said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:01 pm

Isabella could not deny that there was a possibility that she actually WAS Princess Aneksi reborn, but even if she was she was happily married to Tony and had a daughter that she loved. She did not know the life that Aneksi had lived. She only knew this life. She felt him take her hand into his own and she could feel it tremble. She began to wonder if she might be able to use Prince Omari's deep love for Aneksi to her advantage here and help save lives.

"Why are you hurting people and taking them captive?" she asked him gently and in a soothing voice. Unbeknownst to her, this was exactly how Aneksi would speak to him. She had never once raised her voice to him or anyone else. She had been his rock...his companion...and the person he trusted most in the world...even more so than his mother.

Kephari looked at him. "This 'wife' of yours, can she make you practically a God? Because I can. I can give you children...everything you've ever wanted."

Serena became upset and frustrated as the planning process seemed to break down. "I'll go!" She could see Gambit start to open his mouth to argue and she looked at him. "I'm going. I'm not just going to sit here and do nothing when I could be doing something to help Peter and my mother. Now, either you can go with me, or stay here."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:14 pm

The Prince was somewhat taken aback by Isabella’s tone and what she said. “It is what we do when we come to a new place. The mutants here are the most powerful and exotic humanoids here and the Queen wants them. One in particular, ‘Captain...America?’ He said questioningly. “We Avani are...slowly succumbing to the ramifications of inbreeding. For the last few hundred years we’ve been infusing our bloodlines with new stock, superior stock. She intends to mate with this Captain and have many children by him. Perhaps have him father many of her retainers children as well,” he said and then saw her expression.

“That...that is not what I do Aneksi. You and I...we...we were going to have a child before you died. Set willing, we will have another. The healing chamber does that. Makes you fertile and young. Come, we can start where we left off,” he said as he began to pull her toward their massive bed.

--------------------------

Steve’s jaw dropped and he shook his head. “I...no, you don’t understand. When we marry its for life. Kate is my…” he began and then he stopped. He was worried that because he told her this she might hurt Kate.

“In any event, I defend the people of earth so if you intend on doing more harm, I will try to stop you!” He said and prepared himself for a fight.

“Oh alright, FINE I’ll go! But I swear, if you flake out on me, I’m pullin the plug! Do you agree?” he said and gave her that look that promised that she would not be going unless she did agree.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:26 pm

Isabella was rather startled that Omari was just sharing all of this information with her. However, he believed he was talking to Aneksi and Isabella kept her expression neutral to not give herself away. However, when he started to pull her towards the bed she gently stopped him. "I...I'm not ready for that quite yet. I need some time," she said and he seemed quick to agree to her. She was curious about something though. "How did I die Omari?"

Khepari did not fight him. Instead, she began to slowly remove her clothes. She watched him as she did this and soon she was standing completely naked before him. Her body was young and firm, but also soft looking, and with absolutely no flaws. Her breasts were neither too large, nor too small and were firm. She saw him look at her and then away. "Am I not beautiful? Do you not find me attractive? I do not off my body to just anyone, Captain America. You should feel honored to have been chosen."

-----------------------------------

Serena blinked at Gambit's accusation. "Flake out?" She looked insulted. She saw the look he gave her and she practically growled at him. "I promise I won't 'flake out.'"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:45 pm

The Prince felt her pull him back and he turned to face her. “A slave went crazy and stabbed...you,” he said plainly and he moved up to her and tried to kiss her again. He managed to get ne kiss before she fended him off. His eyes softened when he looked at her, he was completely besotted with her.

“Mother...the queen found you in a pool of blood. She executed the slave that did it,” he said. “Aneksi, I’ve lived without you for so long. I love you, you are my wife, my greatest love. I know it will take time for you to feel as I do, but I can’t help it. You look like her and even smell like her,” He said. “Please, I must have you!” He begged.

-------------------------

Steve had to admit, the woman was gorgeous and he felt his own body betraying him and was forced to look away. “You are beautiful Khepri, very much so but an oath is an oath and I do not break my promises...I’m sorry,” he said but then realized that he wasn’t really sorry. This woman wanted to enslave his friends and steal the natural resources of his planet. He should try to knock her unconscious and find a way to damage this...floating city? Or ship?

“Your city is impressive, I’ve never seen anything like it. How does it stay in the air like this?” He asked trying to divert her away from having at him but felt her draw closer to him. These smocks ended just above the knees and her hand moved and touched ‘him’. He was worried that if he offended her outright she might just do something drastic. He did the only thing he could. He ‘ignored’ her touch.

-----------------

Gambit pointed at her threateningly and promised that if she did he WOULD drag her out of there, unconscious if forced to it. “Ok, so, lets get suited up, right this way...we have alot of work to get you into costume,” Phil said. “We’ve located a working vehicle and they’re bringing it aboard now,” Nick said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:04 pm

Isabella gently pushed Omari away again and stepped back from him. She knew she needed to do something. She knew that Steve was being held captive and she didn't know if anyone else was as well. She needed to create a diversion. It sounded to her as if Omari would believe anything 'Aneksi' said over his mother's word. She thought back to what he said about Aneksi's death. A plan started to form in her mind. She had to pray it would work.

"A slave didn't kill me," she said and then faked astonishment as "memories" of her old life started to come back to her. "The Queen did...your mother....She was jealous of your love for me and the attention you bestowed upon me. She wanted you for herself...."

------------------------------------

Khepari slowly moved closer to him. She was fascinated by the amount of hair on his head and the hair on his face as well. This close to him she could smell him. He even smelled strong. She was nearly overcome by desire for him. He would be her only lover and he would be available to her whenever she wanted him. She stood right up against him. She slowly reached one hand up under his smock to touch him. She licked her lips in anticipation of what was to come.

"It stays in the air by magic. I am not only the Queen, but I am an Enchantress...a very powerful one. I was given my powers by the god Set."

Serena stayed back for a moment to talk to her father. "What are you and the others going to do while Logan, Natalya, Gambit, and I sneak into the city?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:24 pm

Disbelief and shock came over Omari’s face. He was shocked. Shocked that Aneksi could say such a thing. The problem was that he knew of his mother’s jealousy of her. Khepari was always jealous. It was in her DNA. Her own mother had tried to kill her because of Khepari’s beauty. She had tempted the King, her own father and Khepari seduced him and the King murdered his own wife, her mother for her. Omari closed his eyes and cringed as his mind tried to reconcile the truth of her words. Her words pained him, tormented him.

Omari was the product of a flawed upbringing and ideology. He did not see the evil in what he did because he was not taught that it was evil and wrong. From his perspective, it was a way of life for him and his people. Isabella could help change this but to do that she’d have to stay with him. Play the part of being his wife. What right did she have to destroy them? No more than they did to hurt and enslave her own people. Perception was something that changed from person to person based on what they knew, learned and experienced. Omari was a good man, she could see that but to save those she loved, she’d have to do damage here. Damage that might see him and his people dead.

“I...I don’t believe you!” He said but she could see the seed of what she said move through his mind. “You are here now Aneksi, you have come back to me,” he said as he put his arms around her once more. “Make love to me,” he said as his hands began to touch her breasts. The dress she wore was not much to stop her body from feeling his hands on her.

----------------------------

Steve contemplated just letting her have her way with him. If she ‘trusted’ him. If she thought him culled, would she allow him more freedom? If he attacked her right here and now. If he failed...if he failed to knock her out, then that would be that. There would be no coming back from that. SHe’d just ‘control’ him and he needed to remain himself. He HAD to remain himself. Rationalizing breaking an oath was one of the hardest things Steve had ever had to do. ‘I love you Kate,’ He said and then did something that was completely against his character. He surrendered to Khepari. His hand moved like a viper and grabbed her wrist hard. He could see her eyes grow angry and then he shifted her hand toward him and then touched her left breast. Steve gritted his teeth and felt his gut wrench as he kissed her.

---------------------------

“They will be sending out more raiding parties. We will try to stop them,” he said. “If you can bring down the shields...SHIELD can attack. My first instinct is to have you find your mother...but...but if we stop them...if we can bring down their shields...we can stop them. Find their powersource Serena. Find it and then hit your comm alarm. When you do, I will come,” he said as he hugged her. “I love you Serena,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:39 pm

Isabella felt her mind race. She could see that she had planted the seed of doubt in Omari's mind about his wife's death. That seed needed to be nurtured...it needed to grow. She needed Omari's complete trust. Unfortunately, she could see only one way to do that. The thought of betraying her husband sickened Isabella, but the lives of millions of people was at stake and she needed to do what she needed to do in order to save them. Omari's mind was clearly set on only one thing at this moment and there was no swaying him. And so she surrendered to him...completely. She allowed him to take her to the massive bed and make love to 'Aneksi'.

---------------------------------

Sometime later, Khepari lay in her bed with Steve and she felt completely and utterly satisfied. The man was incredible in every way possible and she hoped she would become pregnant. She lay on her side and she reached out and touched his facial hair.

"Why do you grow out your hair on your face?"

Serena listened to her father and nodded. She hugged him back. "I love you too Dad." She reluctantly pulled away and went to go have her disguise put on. She sat next to Gambit and she glanced at him. "So, where did you go?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:58 pm

Omari made love to Aneksi like a man who had missed his wife would. She completed him, soothed, gave him confidence and purpose. The thought of his mother killing her infuriated him and he used that emotion in the act. He wanted her to have his children and he would see it do if he had to do the unthinkable to protect her. This time he would not fail where he had before. He held her close afterward. Their bodies were damp from sweat and he kissed her breast as she lay in his arms.

“Losing you nearly broke me. You were a born leader. You were pregnant with my son when you died,” He said. He pressed his hand on her belly. “I will give you another son,” he said confidently. “I will give you as many children as you want Aleksi,” he said. “I can deny you nothing my love,” He said affectionately.

Steve rubbed his face. What had he done? Survived, thats what, he thought. These people put alot of stock on sensuality. He had a choice and he hoped Kate could find a way to forgive him. He hoped he could forgive himself. Now was not the time to dwindle on that though. Khepari dozed. He had shown her what vigor was and he had exhausted her. He dressed and left the room. The guards looked at him but because of, what, maybe what he was wearing? They let him be? Interesting he thought as he moved away from the queens chambers deeper into the city.

Peter had not wanted to hurt anyone but he had little choice. The overseer breathed his last breath as Peter choked his life away. He could not risk the woman waking and divulging what had happened. He had no idea where he really was but he looked up at the ceiling and saw the power conduits. Being the engineer he was he knew he needed to follow those to their source if he was going to bring this floating city out of the sky. He knew Isabella was here...somewhere but didn’t know where.

Serena looked at herself in the mirror and did not recognize herself. Nor Gambit either. He had dark, slanted eyes like she did and their flesh was olive. She did look like one of them and Gambit had put on their armor. He looked like one of their soldiers. Serena’s armor was hung up next to a shelf that held all sorts of cosmetics, masks and other things used for disguises. Gambit was sitting in a chair as the makeup artist left the room so she could get dressed. “I suppose you don’t want me in here while you undress. I can recall a time when you liked me looking at your body...and alot more as well,” he said seductively. As an Avani, Serena looked...exotic and beautiful. Gambit did too all truth be told. He had eyeliner that framed his eyes in a very sexy way.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:13 pm

Isabella felt guilty for what she had done. Tony was the man she loved and had married and she had taken vows to him and he to her. To everyone's surprise, Tony had not betrayed those vows. He had remained utterly faithful to her. Isabella wasn't sure how she was going to explain this to Tony...or even if she should.

"Aneksi" looked up at Omari. She had the power here, but she had to be careful in how she used it. "I am not certain I want to raise our children near your mother, or remain anywhere near her myself. Not after what happened."

----------------------------------

Serena was shocked when she looked in the mirror. She looked completely different and she did not recognize herself. The SHIELD makeup artist had done an incredible job and Serena began to truly believe that this plan might work. Her armor was left for her to put on and Gambit sat in a chair next to her. He looked quite different as well. Gambit already had an exotic quality to him, but now it was even more enhanced.

She blushed a little at his words. "You can stay. Just close your eyes," she requested.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down