The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freaky Friday (March 2013)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Freaky Friday (March 2013) - Page 2 Empty Re: Freaky Friday (March 2013)

Post by Conleth Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:30 pm

It appeared she nearly had him though she had mentioned him being kill for robbing banks? Not likely. “So there is a capital offense for robbery these days? Seems a bit...harsh. No I think It will take me being released for me to help you. You ARE the Avengers after all,” He said as he waived at them arrogantly. Peter (Logan) blinked and and it took Steve and Natalya both to hold him back. “Why I’m gunna break his bones, one at a time!” He growled. “I don’t know, maybe you ‘should’ let him go. See how much pain this guy can take,” Tony said. Kate looked at Phil and he shook his head no.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:36 pm

Serena looked at Mesmero and then back at the rest of the team. "Can I speak to him alone please?"

It took a little convincing, but she was eventually granted permission by her parents to be in the room alone with him. She pulled over a chair so she was sitting by his side and she looked at him. "Peter Parker is my soulmate. He and I are supposed to be together. I need him back," she said gently and then told him the entire story of how Peter had traveled through timelines to get back to her after she had died in his world. "He left everything there in order to be with me again." A few tears came to her eyes. "I need him...please...please give him back to me."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:51 pm

There was a great deal of trepidation with letting Serena speak to him alone but in the end, they did. Mesmero heard her story and it did touch him in a way. He decided to that he would help her, if indirectly.

“Alright, quid pro quo, you help me, I help you. I’d like a larger cell and better food and I will tell you what will help them. If you can do this for me, than there recovery is assured,” he said.

Phil reluctantly agreed and Mesmero told them that the effect would wear off in a few days...maybe a week or two at the most.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:59 pm

Serena talked to Phil and finally got him to agree to Mesmero's terms. However, hearing that the effects might last a few weeks did not really please Logan or Peter. Serena sighed and talked to Mesmero again.

"There isn't any way you can switch them back now?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:07 pm

Mesmero confirmed that their wasn't and the group boarded the jet once more and traveled back to the tower. Isabella fixed everyone supper, baked Chicken Parmesan with angel hair pasta but there wasn't alot of talking at the meal. When it became time to head to bed Logan (Peter) went to Peter and Serena's room and Peter (Logan) went to his and Natalya's room. Logan just sat on the bed looking contemplative as Serena came in.

"This is so...weird," he said as he raised up his hand and felt his knuckle where the claws came out. They tingled as if they knew that in an instant, they'd break open and allow the claws to come out. "I 'think' like Peter but I don't 'feel' like myself. I'm not going to like being disembodied for days...or for a week or two," he said. "I want everything to go back to normal," He said. "We didn't do anything to deserve this," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:17 pm

Serena sighed as she walked in and saw Logan (Peter) sitting on their bed. He didn't look happy at all and she slowly walked over and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him. "I can't even imagine how weird it must be. It would be like me being in Natalya's body. Things are going to go back to normal Peter. We just have to to give it some time." She glanced at his hands and then hesitated. "Uh...since you really haven't gotten the hang of those claws I think that maybe until you are changed back that perhaps we shouldn't sleep in the same bed together. I mean you can still sleep in the room with me...but...well you know..."

It was still extremely weird for her to look at Logan's face, but know that it was Peter she was talking to.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:53 pm

Logan shrugged. “Yeah, I know what you mean,” he said as he looked at them again. “I feel as if I could run...or...do just about anything and never get tired,” he said. “Well, i guess I’ll just get some sleep he said as he stood up and began to remove his clothes as he stepped up to his dresser. His shirt came off first and then he unbuckled his belt and began to remove his jeans.

Peter (Logan) Had a bottle of Bourbon and sat on his recliner. He had already begun to feel the effects of it...for the first time. “Oh, this is going to be fun! I think I might be able to get drunk!” He said enthusiastically. “Hey, do ya think Peter would mind if we...ya know...using his body?” He said with a wink feeling more than a little tipsy. He felt very good and the part of him that loved Natalya, wanted her right then.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:00 pm

Serena looked away. She did not need to see Logan's naked body. She waited for him to get changed before she grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom to change. She walked out and looked at him. "So...do you want the bed or the couch?" Serena had a couch in her room for extra seating.

Natalya was fascinated as she watched Logan in Peter's body. She had never seen Logan drunk before, because he couldn't get drunk (and neither could she) and it was so strange. She laughed when he began to suggest that they have sex. "Yes, I think he would mind...and so would I. It's too weird for me Logan."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:11 pm

“Bah, where is your thirst for adventure? Well, suit yourself...I’m gettin blitzed!” he said excitedly as he took another long pull on the bottle but then coughed. Peter was not a drinker and so his body wasn’t either. But it didn’t stop Logan. “Hey, we should play some pool ta see if I’m any better drunk!” He said and stood up. He waivered but kept his balance. He found he had very good balance, even snookered as he was.

-----------------

“I’ll take the couch,” he sighed feeling miserable. He grabbed a blanket from the closet and muttered as he moved to the couch and tried to get comfortable. “I mean, if it makes you uncomfortable, I could just sleep in another room...there’s several empty ones,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:19 pm

Natalya watched Logan, but shook her head. "You can go play Babe. I'm heading to bed. Just be careful. If you drink too much you're going to get sick."

--------------------

Serena sighed and realized she had screwed up. She looked over at Peter and gestured for him to come over to the bed. "Come, sleep in the bed. We'll make this work."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:35 pm

The next morning when Serena felt for peter...Logan, she felt that his side of the bed was empty. And that when she looked at the couch it looked...slept in as if after she fell asleep, Peter had gotten out of bed and slept on the couch. There was a distinct smell of bacon in the air and also cooking pancakes.

Peter (Logan) woke up and rolled over onto his side. He groaned with the feel of his head splitting and his mouth felt like it had been stuffed with cotton. He was laying on the pool table of all things. He smacked his dry lips and sat up. “Whoa!” he said as he brought his hands to his head. The room spun for a moment.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:41 pm

Serena yawned and reached out for Peter, but found that his side of the bed was empty. When she sat up she saw that the couch looked like he had slept on it. She sighed but then sniffed the air and smelled pancakes and bacon. She got up and put on her robe before walking out to the kitchen. Logan normally was the one who cooked pancakes and bacon and so she wondered if the reverse transfer had happened overnight.

"Logan?"

Natalya woke up and found that she was alone in the room. She sighed and got up and decided she needed to go hunt down Logan. She walked into the gaming room and crossed her arms over her chest as she looked at him. "I warned you not to overdo it."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:58 pm

Logan cringed and held his head. “Could you...not...talk...so loud?” He said and winced at the loudness of his own voice. He was sitting up and he had his head in his hands. “Ok, yes, you did, are ya happy?” He asked. “I could use a really strong...bloody mary right about now!” He said as he got up off of the pool table. He nearly fell but Peter’s quickness allowed himself to hold onto the table as he got his bearings.

---------------------------------

Peter (Logan) shook his head. “No...I just figured I’d make them for you,” he said glumly. He wasn’t enjoying this at all it appeared. “Pancakes aren’t that hard to make,” he said as he took more strips of bacon out of the pan and put them onto a plated paper towel with the others. He flipped 4 pancakes on a large, square flat pan. “I made coffee, if you want some,” he said and got down 2 cups for them. He filled his, with just black coffee. He never drank it black but it appeared in this body he did.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:07 pm

The pancakes and bacon did smell delicious and she took the cup he had gotten down for her and she poured herself a cup and then added a little sugar. She took note that he didn't add anything to his and she figured that must be because that's the only way Logan drank it. She took a piece of bacon off the plate and took a bite. As she chewed it she looked at him. "Why didn't you stay in bed?"

-----------------------------------

Natalya didn't move to help him. She needed to let him figure this out. "So, what's it like being in Peter's body?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:47 pm

Logan shrugged. “I guess because...I knew you didn’t really want me there,” he said. “The thought of living forever sounds ok and all but...but doing it without you...I don’t think I’d want to live like that,” he said as he plated more pancakes and took off more bacon. He began to pour more batter.

------------------

“I think I like it. I can see...every movement like its happening slowly in my eyes. But I’m moving normally. “The thought of being able to die ...normally is pretty nice. Being able to get drunk too,” he said. “I think I took alot for granted,” he said as he moved up to Natalya. His drinking head had began to fade and he felt alot better now that he stood and moved around a little. He put his hands on her shoulders. “I think I’d like staying...here,” Logan said. “This is getting the better end of the deal,” Peter (Logan) said. “You’d be robbing the cradle though,” he chuckled.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:38 am

Natalya sighed as she listened to what Logan said. "There wouldn't be any robbing of the cradle' because there wouldn't be anything between us if you stay in that body." When he looked at her she continued. "I'm in love with Logan...and that means all of you, mind and body. And Serena...I can't even imagine what she must be going through right now. I mean, you're like family to her. I can see how much having Peter in your body is weirding her out. I don't think she would ever be able to make that work. Peter would have traveled through space and time for nothing. It's really rather tragic if you think about it."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:09 am

Peter (Logan) Looked up at Natalya. His eyes looked irritated just then. Not quite a scowl but not far from one either. Her words had actually hurt him to a degree. He chose not to be offended. He could not put himself in her shoes with this. This was all to sudden and new. He could not blame her. Such things did not just happen on a dime. “You expect ‘me’ to feel sorry for him? Them?” he wiped his mouth with his forearm and stepped away from her out of the game room. He heard her following and as he came up to the main level he smelled pancakes and bacon. He stepped up to the two that were there and grinned as Peter (Logan) who turned and looked at him without saying anything. He smiled at Serena as he got doan a very tall glass and then got out the bloody mary mix, tabasco sauce and the chilled vodka. He opened up the jar of olives, took several out with just his hand and put them into his glass along with a little bit of the olive juice. He put a heavy amount of vodka in the glass with the bloody mary mix and several splashes of tobasco. He put a straw into the glass and took a taste.

“Hmm, missing something...ahhh, I know,” He said and as he put everything else away he brought out a bit of horseradish. He forked in a small amount of that and then put it back and closed the fridge.He took another taste. “Now that’s good,” He said and gestured to them with his glass. “Your heats to high kid now that the pans hot,” he said to Logan (Peter).

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:19 am

Over the next few days things did not get any better and the switch back had not yet happened. There was no sexual activity between Serena and Peter nor Natalya and Logan. Peter slept on the couch in Serena's room and Natalya slept in her old room. Serena found herself growing more and more upset about the situation and became so distraught that she had Phil talk to Mesmero for her. When Phil got back to her he told her that Mesmero said that one of the reasons the switch may not be happening is because one or both of the men did not actually want to switch back to his old body. Serena knew it couldn't be Peter because he was just as upset as she was and so that only left one person...Logan. Serena found Logan down in the gaming room playing some pool. She missed Peter so much and looking at Logan in his body did not help matters.

"Can I talk to you?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:34 am

The last few days was bittersweet for Logan. Natalya did not want to even be in the same room as him, especially when he had made advances at her in Peter’s body. Or perhaps, ONLY because he did that? He could not be certain. But he actually liked how this body felt. He was young and limber and it was ‘liberating’ to be able to get hurt and actually die. The threat, the risk, it was...wonderful. He missed his heightened senses but he could move so fast and see so much more than he used to be able to. He could jump and move with lightning reflexes. It was a marvel to him. The big thing was Natalya and the glum faces the others had when they looked at him. Natalya was completely unsettled and did not even want to be in the same room as him. So, most of the time he was in the game room or in the gym when others weren’t there. He hit an excellent shot and the ball banked off the side, hit another ball and both balls went into pockets. His visual acuity was off the charts and it made him smile.

Serena’s voice made him glance back to look at her then he lined up his next shot. “It’s a free country,” he said. “What’s on your mind?” He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:02 am

Serena knew that she had to approach this situation delicately. She could not even begin to understand what life was like for Logan in his real body. The thought of not being able to die, but watching those around you grow old and die must be gut wrenching.

“I had Phil speak to Mesmero and ask him why the switch back hasn’t happened and apparently it is because one or both of you don’t actually want their body back. I know it’s not Peter because he’s as anxious as I am to get back to our lives.” She sighed and was quiet a moment before speaking again.

“I can’t even begin to understand what your life is truly like Logan and the freedom you must feel being in Peter’s body, but Peter’s body isn’t you. Don’t you want to be with Natalya? To finally marry her?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:11 am

Logan set down the cue stick and turned to face Serena. He could see the look of recognition in her eyes when she looked at him. And her concern too.

“Ofcourse I want to be with Natalya. But...to be...something else, someone else. Its difficult to ‘want’ to go back Serena. I’ve lived several lifetimes. How many I can not be certain. I experience pain, suffering and cruelty. Good things too but those are so...fleeting...seldom. To know I can be hurt, permanently. To have a sense of...finality, mortality, its...liberating. I’m having...difficulty urging my mind to go back,” he said. “I’m not tryin ta be mean or cruel Serena. Not to you or Peter or Natalya...to anyone. I didn’t ‘choose’ to be in another man’s body,” Logan said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:19 am

Serena looked at Logan and listened to what he said. "Logan, I love Peter so much and I want to be with him. He traveled from a different timeline just to be with me again, but if he doesn't get his body back then we won't be able to be together. I need him...just as much as Natalya needs you. Are you ready to just walk away from the love and happiness it took you so long to find?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:34 am

“Ofcourse I don’t want to lose Natalya. Nor you lose Peter. But this is not like a switch I can just turn off Serena. All I’ve had up to now, is her. And she will die. And I will outlive her,” he said. “Do you think that is something that is easy to know? I will outlive you all,” he said. He was trying to moderate his tone but sometimes it was difficult. Sreena had no idea what this was like. He would survive everyone and have no choice but to move on. But in Peter’s body, he could live just one more life and then have an end to it.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:46 am

Serena sighed, but didn't know what else to say to him. Either he would decide he wanted his body back or not. There would be no convincing him otherwise. She had at least let him know how she felt. She got up and walked out of the room.

A little while later when he went to find Natalya, he would find her in her room packing some of her things. She felt him looking at her and she looked over at him slightly. When he asked her what she was doing she sighed, but continued packing. "I have no reason to stay. Logan, you're the reason I have remained here. I love you...but I need the whole you...not just part of you. It is torture for me to look at you're body, but know that you aren't in there."

She then stopped and turned and looked at him. "Serena told me what Mesmero told her. I'm not angry Logan. I can understand why you would want to hold on to Peter's body. I love you and I want you to be happy. You deserve it Logan."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:13 am

Logan was quite taken aback by what Natalya said and what she was doing. He did not understand that. “I thought being an Avenger was important to you. The most important. Why do you think I did what I did? It was for you Natalya, not for me. I did not do all of this to obligate you to me. I did it so you could be whole again. To feel like your you’re own person. To fight for the right reason and not to fight for the right ones too. And when you die…” he began and paused as he fought to control his emotions.

“I will mourn that loss. I will live through it...again!” He said. “I won’t grow old with you. Your Logan is here, in this body. And he can grow old with you. Peter lived his life and he moved into another one, lets not forget that. He took another man’s consciousness and replaced it with his own from another timeline. Is not what I want important to you...to anyone? You have my love Natalya. True love, you have my love, devotion, everything I am is yours and you’re just going to walk away?” he asked. His face was a mask of indignation at what she was doing and saying.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next