The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Love A Black Widow (December 2011)

2 posters

Go down

To Love A Black Widow (December 2011) Empty To Love A Black Widow (December 2011)

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:17 pm

Malcolm was due to pick Natalya up any minute now. They had reservations at a fancy restaurant where she was supposed to be meeting his sister Rachel for the first time. Rachel was not only Malcolm's sister, but his manager as well. The two of them were close and Natalya knew that Rachel was going to be judging her. Natalya looked at herself in the mirror in her room and sighed out of frustration and pulled off the dress and threw it onto the bed with two others she had already tried on. She was feeling...nervous. This was a decidedly new feeling for her and she didn't quite know what to do. She could leap out of a plane with nothing but a parachute and run head on at someone with a gun without hesitation, but meeting Malcolm's sister...that made her jittery. Natalya was not a normal woman by any stretch of the imagination and she was certainly not like any woman Malcolm had ever dated before. She knew she was going to be judged...harshly by this woman and she didn't know how to be the woman Malcolm wanted her to be...nor did she really want to be anyone but herself. Yes, she had plenty of mental scars and wounds and enough baggage to fill an oceanliner, but she had come to terms with who she was. Trying to be anyone else only confused her.

She fell back onto her bed and just stared up at the ceiling and that's how Malcolm would find her. She wasn't dressed, and was only wearing a black lace bra and panties and her room was a mess. "I'm not going."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

To Love A Black Widow (December 2011) Empty Re: To Love A Black Widow (December 2011)

Post by Conleth Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:29 pm

Malcolm wore a black suit with a silk, black button down shirt. He wore his Detroit Tigers cufflinks and his gold, rolex. He was a bit scruffy with the 5 o’clock shadow, it gave him a more debonaire look as if he only had time to shower and throw on a suit to go out on the town. He stepped into Natalya’s room and found her lying on a small pile of dresses that looked as if they were thrown onto her bed. He frowned at what she said and then grinned.

“I think you’re overthinking this darling,” He said as he lead up against the door. “I bet that if I pulled out any dress in your closet, you could fit into and be the sexiest woman on the planet in it,” he said confidently. Confident because he honestly believed it, not just to bolster her own. Natalya was the perfect mix of hard and soft. Muscle and curves. THe super soldier serum had seen to that and to it never changing no matter how old she became.

“My sister isn’t a shark, she’s not going to pick your bones after she’s eaten the meat,” he said. “Besides,” he said as he moved toward her then knelt on the floor. “If there’s any meat eating going on, I’ll be the one dining,” he said as he kissed her thigh. He felt his hands up her thighs to her hips. “How late do you want us to be?” he said as he began to kiss higher up her right leg. If she didn’t stop him he was going to dine on her flesh, right then and there.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

To Love A Black Widow (December 2011) Empty Re: To Love A Black Widow (December 2011)

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:43 pm

Natalya sighed. She wanted to argue with Malcolm, to remind him that she wasn't the woman he thought she was...or wanted her to be, but she had made a promise to go to this dinner and she couldn't easily back out. She felt Malcolm's kisses go further up her right thigh. She knew that if she let him go any further that there would be no going back and they would likely not even make it to the dinner. She stopped him and stood up. She grabbed the black dress she had tried on first and put it back on. It showed off her long, lean well defined legs and had a V-cut neckline. Thankfully, she had already done her makeup and hair.

"How much have you told her about me already?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:58 pm

When she kicked her leg up over his head he knew her resolve had returned. He watched her pick up a black dress off of the bed and began to put it on. He liked how it showed off her legs and the neckline was low, cut in a V-shape but respectful. He stood up.

“She knows everything the public knows and maybe a few other details. But almost nothing of what SHIELD does or the CIA. She’s resourceful but not ‘that’ resourceful. She’s knows who you used to be and also knows that you’re not that woman anymore,” he said. “This isn’t an inquisition Natalya, Rachel and you are the two most important people in my life. It means alot to me that you at least, get along. I don’t expect you two to become fast friends or anything. We are just breaking bread together ok?” He said as he watched her look at herself in the mirror.

Happy agreed to drive them tonight and the restaurant was a French, Asian fusion place that was one of Malcolm’s favorites. There wasn’t an Entree under $60 and it was quite exclusive with a small dining room. Malcolm was friends with the owner though and so, when he called, they found a way to get him a reservation. He sat next to Natalya in the car and the diamond necklace he had bought her glittered in the dim light of the backseat. She also had on diamond earrings and a diamond rolex that he bought her for her birthday.

“Are you getting tired of me telling you how beautiful you look? Even without the diamonds, you shine more than the moon,” he said as he looked at her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:11 pm

For Natalya all of the diamonds had been a little much for her and knowing how much they all cost, especially the Rolex, made her feel like she was being bought by Malcolm. However, he had been so excited to give them to her that she couldn't refuse them. Natalya was a much simpler woman than Malcolm was making her out to be. It had been his idea for her to wear the jewelry that night and so she had forced a smile and put them on. She felt like the Queen of Russia with all the diamonds she was wearing. She was also concerned it was going to draw unwanted attention her way.

She sat in the back of the car with Malcolm as Happy drove them to the restaurant. She felt her nervousness growing as they got closer. She glanced at Malcolm when he asked her if she was getting tired of him telling her how beautiful she was.

"Well...all women like to hear that," she said diplomatically. To be honest though she truthfully didn't need to hear it five times a day every time they were together.

"So, your sister isn't married?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:27 pm

“Nope, she’s too set in her ways I think. She likes being busy and isn’t willing to slow down for a husband. Sound like anyone you know?” he said suggestively. “She has the occasional trist but I’ve never met those men. I’ve asked about them before but she ignores my queries. She...likes to be in control. Anytime she’s not it drives her crazy. And I know, I’ve been on the road with her. I don’t like itineraries. I like to do and go where I feel like in that moment. I don’t like all the rules she lives by. I just go and not worry about everything so much,” he said.

“When she was younger, she was head over heels for this man named James but she caught him with her best friend in bed with him. I think it affected her more than she will ever admit. From then on she’s just given up on love I think. When she needs a hookup, she makes a call and she gets one,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:38 pm

Natalya glanced at Malcolm when he made the comparison between Rachel and herself about not wanting to slow down for a husband. She didn't say anything about it though. Rachel sounded like her in some ways. She wasn't entirely sure if that was a good or bad thing.

They soon reached the restaurant and got out of the car. It was quite fancy and their coats were taken by the door and hung up. Happy would get something to eat and park nearby to wait for their call to pick them up after dinner was over. Natalya took a deep breath and walked with Malcolm back towards their table. She wasn't entirely sure what to expect so she decided to let Malcolm take the lead.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:53 pm

Natalya would recognize a few people here. Famous people for the most part. Everyone was well dressed but heads turned when they saw them enter. Natalya’s jewelry glittered in the crystal glasses that they passed and Malcolm was beyond pleased to have her on his arm as they came up to their table. His sister was already there and she had already ordered a glass of white wine. She was on her phone but looked up form it at their approach.

Rachael was pretty with a heart-shaped face. She had blue eyes and jet, black hair like Malcolm’s. She was a thin woman and Natalya saw her look down at her own chest briefly as they reached their table. Her dress was black as well and looked as if she had pulled it off the rack two years ago. It looked nice but Natalya knew it was mass produced in China somewhere. Natalya’s dresses she wore to things like this, like the jewelry were bought by Malcolm. Handmade dresses from well known designers and she had to sit through fittings for them as well.

“Rachael, this is Natalya Sokolova, Natalya, this is my sister, Rachael Cross,” He said. Rachael had a bit too much blue eyeshadow on and her lipstick was very red. She had perfect white teeth and she smiled and held out her hand.

“Hello Natalya, I’m glad to be able to finally meet you. You’d think Malcolm would tell his own sister he’s getting serious with someone but he still makes me ask,” she said as if that was nothing new. The waiter, dressed in all white came by and dropped off their menus. He filled their water glasses and set down a couple, small hors devours. “Compliments from the chef,” he said in a very French accent. “I will return when you’ve had time to browse the menu,” he said and then left them.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:09 pm

Natalya's eyes took in Rachel as they approached the table. She could immediately tell that they were brother and sister. They had the same hair and same nose and eye shape. Rachel was quite petite and had a more athletic figure. Natalya accepted Rachel's outstretched hand shook it before taking her seat.

"It's very nice to finally be able to meet you as well. Malcolm has had nothing but wonderful things to say about you," she said trying to remain polite. She opened her menu and glanced at it. She felt eyes upon her and she instinctively glanced around her. She made sure she knew where all the exits were. It was a habit that was difficult to break.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:32 pm

Rachael eyed Natalya’s jewelry and frowned. She had a thin, silver necklace with a simple opal pendant and matching earrings. Natalya didn’t know this but her mother, now deceased, had given them to her as a gift. She wore them always. Rachael had loved her mother a great deal. Malcolm did as well. She was an intelligent woman. One who had aspirations to become a writer but never did. She was a wife and a mother and had showered her two children with love. When she died, Malcolm had told Natalya that it felt that part of himself had died with her. His father was in a home upstate. He is stricken with horrible dementia though Malcolm goes to see him as often as he can.

Malcolm looked at Rachael. “Father, misses you. He had a lucid few minutes yesterday,” Malcolm said. Yesterday was the first time he had taken Natalya to see him. Rachael did not much like their father though she had never said why. He thought that it was because he had kept their mother from being and doing what she wanted. Another part of Rachael’s aversion to loss of control of her life. However, when he said that Natalya saw pure hatred on Rachael’s face. Obviously something more had happened between her and her father than what Malcolm knew. He did not press her further.

“So, Natalya, you will be pleased to know that nothing on the menu requires you to kill or assassinate it first,” she said as she looked at the menu. Malcolm was taking a drink of water and nearly choked. Rachael looked up at Natalya with blue eyes that never wavered a bit. However her eyebrows rose and her mouth took on a slight smile.

“Sorry, my awkward attempt to break the ice between us Natalya. I know what you’ve done is in the past and who you are now...Like Isabella Stark, you’re an inspiration to women all over the world,” She said and then her brow krinkled as if she were in pain. “What you’ve been through…” She said then looked around with her eyes and lowered her voice. “What was done to you...and what you’ve done for us, as an Avenger...You could do worse than Malcolm. Though I think the diamonds are a bit much!” She said and then Malcolm jerked. “Ow!” He said and Rachael shifted her arm back to her lap. Malcolm surreptitiously rubbed his thigh. “Well, this is not how I saw this going,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:49 pm

Natalya had felt rather awkward going with Malcolm to see his father yesterday, but it had meant a lot to him and so she had done it. Malcolm was clearly close to his father and wanted to share that part of his life with her. Natalya had never truly had family before. Her mother and father had been chosen for specific qualities and everything had been done in a lab. Tatiana had been her teacher and creator, but had never been motherly towards her. Even now with the Avengers Natalya knew that if she did anything that even smelled like her old ways that they would drop her and so it was difficult for Natalya to understand the importance of family and the bond shared between family members.

She could tell that Rachel was not as close with their father as Malcolm was, but Natalya did not question her about it. She had gone back to looking at the menu when she heard Rachel's next comment. She looked up at her and wasn't sure what to say. Although Rachel claimed she was only trying to break the ice Natalya could tell that was a lie. What Rachel said next only added to the sting she felt from her first comment. Rachel was mocking her by comparing her to Isabella Stark. Natalya felt herself becoming upset and angry. She feared that she might say something terrible or even cry and she didn't want to do either in front of her.

"I didn't ask for them," she said with a slight quiver in her voice as she suddenly pulled them all off and dropped them on the table. "Excuse me. I'm no longer feeling hungry," she said as she got up from the table. She turned and walked towards the door.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:06 pm

Malcolm looked bloody murder at Rachael who in turn smirked at him then, in a rush, he took his napkin, scooped up the jewelry into it then put it into his pocket. He rose from his seat and chased out after Natalya. He caught up to her. “Well, that didn’t go well,” he said as he rushed up and opened the door for her. Happy wasn’t all that startled to see them come out so soon. He was there in just a few moments. Malcolm opened the door for her then got in after her.

The limo took off and for a while there was an awkward silence in the backseat. “If you don’t want the diamonds, why did you accept them? I’m sorry about Rachael, but I needed to try at least…” He said as he crossed his arms over his chest then looked away from her and out the window. “It’s not you...she’s done this before. But she’s my sister and so I gave her another chance at civility,” he said. She could tell he was upset and angry but his anger wasn’t directed toward her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:17 pm

Natalya wasn't surprised that Malcolm had followed her out. She was just glad he didn't try to bring her back in. She had no intention of setting foot back in that restaurant with Rachel there. Natalya had guessed that this was precisely how this night was going to go and that was why she hadn't wanted to in the first place. However, she had gone in the hopes that she was wrong. She sighed when he asked her about the diamonds and Rolex.

"I just didn't want to hurt your feelings. I'm just not the type of woman to wear those kinds of things."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:28 pm

Malcolm titled back his head then lifted it up and looked at her. “Natalya, I feel like I’m out in center field in the weeds with you. I need you to be honest about stuff like that. Let my feelings be hurt, I’m a big boy, I can take it. Learning about you is so much more worth it and more important. I could have invited Rachael out for a burger and fries if thats what you wanted. It probably would have turned out the same but we could of got our burgers to go at least,” He said.

“If you don’t like the dresses, what do you like? Wear what you want, I don’t care, I just want to spend time with you. And I don’t care what we do or where we go or even if we go anywhere. You’re a mystery to me sometimes I guess. I haven’t unlocked your code and its frustrating,” He said and tilted his head back again.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:38 pm

Natalya sighed and looked at Malcolm. "You need to understand and remember that I've never been in a relationship before. This...all of this is new to me. I'm desperately trying to figure things out myself. Also, no one has ever given me gifts before so it was at least nice to get them," she said as a few tears came to her eyes as she thought about her life. She looked away from him and wiped the tears away from her eyes. She was quiet a while before speaking again.

"I really want some pizza."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:04 pm

Malcolm blinked and then leaned forward. “Happy!” He began but Happy had heard. “I know a place!” He said. Malcolm leaned back and took up Natalya’s hand. He picked it up and kissed her knuckles then just held it.

So they found themselves back at his place. They were in front of the fire on his large, white polar bear rug with 2 beers and a large pizza. It was fun to have Happy talking to the guy while he and Natalya told him what they wanted on it. Malcolm didn’t really care as long as it had extra cheese. There was slow, low music in the background and the only light was the fire and a few candles that he lit. Natalya put on something more comfortable to lounge in but Malcolm just ditched his suit coat, shoes and socks.

“Ok, so, the things I love about you...Hmmm. Though you hate it when I say it...Your gorgeous, your strong, smart, and you actually listen when I talk. I normally get the whole ‘glazed over’ eyes look. But you really seem to listen. And you understand ‘both’ sides of my life. I’ve never exposed my other side to anyone, not even my sister,” He said. “Your open about what you want sexually and your not afraid to try new things. Alot of people live their whole lives not being honest about that with their partners. You let me know when I’m hitting you just right. I really like that. You’re not here just because of my money, a bonus,” He said with a smile but that had happened before to and it had really hurt him though he’d never admit that. “You don’t mind silence. God, sometimes, we just lay together or watch a show we don’t even care about in silence. We’re just...together. I love those moments,” He said and took a sip of his beer. “I like how you just back into me and cover yourself with my arm. I like how you get my attention when I’m watching baseball,” he said and his smile widened at that one.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:19 pm

Natalya was happy to get out of the dress and into something far more comfortable. The pizza was hot and delicious and the beer was cold and bitter. They sat on the large, white fur rug in front of the fireplace in his house while some soft music played in the background. It was very relaxing and the fire warmed her up. It had started to snow again outside and a winter storm was supposed to be hitting the area the next day.

Natalya looked at Malcolm when he began to list all the things he loved about her. She sighed a little and looked away and then back at him. "And what about your sister? She clearly doesn't approve of me."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Malcolm sighed. “My sister only really cares about her work. I mean, I think she cares about me but she never says it. After mom died something broke inside of her I think. She’s never been the same. That’s no excuse...I know but I gave her a chance. What else can I do?,” he asked as he put down his piece of pizza. He wasn’t really hungry anymore.

“So...have you given any thought past being an Avenger? Is there anything you want to do that you haven’t done?” He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:00 pm

Natalya thought about Malcolm's question and shrugged a little. "I've never really thought about it to be honest. Being an Avenger is not just my job...it's my entire life. I plan on dying doing this job. Plus it's difficult for me to get out and do many things when the SSB is still hunting me. What about you? You're retired from baseball and have a hell of a lot of money is your clothing line Inertia it or do you want to do something else?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:25 pm

“Well I’ve found the Avengers...or they found me. The truth is...that I’m bored. I’m bored of signing autographs, of representing at charities and being just a face. I’m more than that but my face and money are what I’m known for. WIth the Avengers I can actually contribute something else...I’m more with the team than just a face or a dollar sign,” He said. “I’m not certain I’ll want to do it forever though. And I’ll age faster than you as well,” He said then chuckled. “But maybe you won’t mind me being a bit older,” he said and winked at her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down