The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Baby! (February 1991)

2 posters

Go down

Oh Baby! (February 1991) Empty Oh Baby! (February 1991)

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:44 pm

Isabella’s due date was in three days. She was very ready to give birth. She was very uncomfortable and had a difficult time laying down or sitting. Standing on her feet for long periods was also very hard on her. Mary Weston, her midwife, believed that Isabella was close to going into labor. She was ‘nesting’ and Serena had flipped over into the correct position for birth.

She and Tony had been invited to a very exclusive charity event for a very worthy cause. Mary hadn’t wanted Isabella to go, but Isabella decided to go with Tony. They agreed they wouldn’t stay long. Just long enough to make an appearance and a donation. Even as pregnant as she was Isabella looked extremely beautiful. She was radiant and still looked poised and elegant.

She and Tony were talking to Senator McKenzie when Isabella suddenly felt a cramp in her lower belly. She winced and quickly began to suspect that it might be a contraction. She excused herself and went to the restroom. A few minutes later she came out and walked straight over to Tony.

“We need to go,” she whispered to him. “My water just broke. I’m in labor.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oh Baby! (February 1991) Empty Re: Oh Baby! (February 1991)

Post by Conleth Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:43 pm

It had been a while since Tony and Isabella had gone out. This was a Charity thing but no less fancy for that. Isabella was in a black dress and even with her late term baby bump she looked positively ravishing. Mary had warned them...him, especially though that there would be no sex and they did not stay very long. Tony agreed to those conditions though the former was a real bummer. He liked to have sex with Isabella at events like these. They’ve only really been caught twice since they had been married and the second time neither of them had stopped until they finished.

Isabella was on Tony’s arm for most of the evening. This kept him from drinking very much and secondly she wanted it that way which was fine for Tony. When Isabella excused herself the Senator decided to show of his two young daughters, Ashley and Kimber. Tony knew McKenzie was a snake but throwing his daughters at him, while his wife was pregnant was beyond reproach though Kimber was extremely sexy in her white dress. It was a strapless number that was quite thin. Thin enough that whenever her breasts or butt pushed into it it showed off her assets quite nicely. Isabella’s breasts had gotten quite large of late and he liked to play with them when she let him. But...there was no harm in ‘looking’ was there? He barely heard what the Senator said and before he knew it Isabella was there again. At first he hadn’t heard her. Kimber was telling him some story about what one of her co-workers had done but Tony wasn’t really listening. And at the same time he was thinking about an addon for the biobed. Kimber couldn’t have been more than her mid 20s and her firm breasts poked into the thin fabric. He finally turned to his wife.

“Uh did you say something? He asked her.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:52 pm

Isabella could see where Tony’s eyes were as he looked at McKenzie’s daughter. Her eyes narrowed and a wave of anger came over her. Normally, it didn’t bother her if he looked, as long as he didn’t touch, but with her being as pregnant as she was she felt rather self-conscious.

“I said I’m in labor but since you’re obviously ‘busy’ I’ll take myself home,” she said in a snarl that told Tony she had seen what he was looking at. She then turned and walked out towards the car. She winced as another contraction hit.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:35 pm

“Shit! Hold this!” Tony said and handed his drink to the Senator. He was right behind her in an instant and Happy was there with the limo in moments. Tony had set this up incase anything like this happened and he opened the car door for her and helped ease her down into the car. “Ok ok...ok,” He said as he stood outside the car with the door open. He had momentarily forgotten what he was supposed to be doing right this very moment. Happy got out and looked back at him. “Uh, Mr. Stark...baby coming…” He said as he gestured toward the door. “Oh yeah!” Tony said and got in and shut the door behind him. Happy started off quickly as they strapped in. “Uh...uh...contractions, how far apart?” He asked as he rubbed his hands over and over. He was nervous and half out of his wits right then.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:43 pm

Isabella practically slapped away Tony's hand when he tried to help her into the limo. She was still angry. She shook her head and looked out the window as Happy began to drive back towards the Tower. "I don't know how far apart the contractions are. That's supposed to be your job! You couldn't even be subtle about the fact that you were looking at that woman's chest. I mean how the hell am I supposed to feel about myself when your staring at her and she's looking thin and I'm looking like an elephant seal!"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:49 pm

“Now just wait a moment, you have magnificent breasts!” Tony said in rebuttal. “And what was I supposed to do, look at McKenzie? I cant stand the guy,” Tony said as he brought his gold rolex up and prepared to start a timer. He could see her eyes narrow and her mouth ready to yell at him “You need to breath and I doubt the angry talking will help me get a timer on your contractions,” he said trying to get her mind away from the party and into what they were doing. “Besides I was thinking about you and the balcony the whole time,” He added as he began counting.Happy drove like a maniac but they were moving and fast.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:01 pm

Isabella's anger was covering up the fact that she was slowly becoming terrified of actually giving birth. She had opted to do it without an epidural and now she was starting to wonder if that hadn't been a mistake. She reached out and took Tony's hand. Her contractions were 16 minutes apart and so they had plenty of time, but Isabella was thankful when Happy got them back to the Tower quickly. She let Tony help her out of the limo just as another contraction hit. Happy had phoned Mary and she was there waiting for them. She took her down to the medical suite and got her undressed. The biobed monitored her heartbeat and pulse...as well as the heartbeat and pulse of Serena. It was going to be a little while and so Mary went to get Isabella some ice chips.

"I'm scared Tony..." Isabella admitted after Mary had left.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:08 pm

The race into the tower and then down into the med bay was fairly quick. He thought they could do better but how many children were they going to have to perfect this drill? He helped get her undressed and put on a gown to cover up his clothes. After everything had gotten settled and Isabella was in the bed he could see that she was quite unsettled.

“Afraid of what babe? We’re here, you’re doing great, you look great, we’re all great here...now,” He said awkwardly as he continued to split his attention with timing her contractions.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:13 pm

Isabella knew that she was unsettled, but looking at Tony she could see that, despite the fact that he was doing his best to cover it up, he was quite unsettled as well. He spoke anxiously and she reached out and took his hand. She looked at him and gave him a little smile.

"By this time tomorrow she's going to be here...our daughter will be here."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:19 pm

Now that it came to it, all the doubts in Tonys mind suddenly wanted to come out. How in the HELL did he let Isabella talk him into being a dad!? He was not dad material. He drank too much and liked sex too much. He liked tinkering too much and going out too much. How was a kid going to fit into that mess that was him? How was ‘he’ going to fit into a kids life? He wasn’t certain which way was worse. “Ok Ok...lets just slow everything down...you know, talk about this,” He said as he gestured with his hands. Mary dropped her head into her hand and shook her head. “One word Mrs. Stark and I’ll throw him out,” she said. She didn’t like Tony much at all and TOny didn’t like her but she was an excellent mid-wife. Tony looked at her. “Try it Mary quite contrary!” He said warningly. “I’m going to see my daughter come into this world,” He said defiantly.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:28 pm

Isabella knew that Tony was going to be an excellent father, despite his disbelief in himself. She knew that the moment his daughter was placed into his arms for the first time that all of his priorities were going to shift and she couldn't wait to see it happen...to see the look on his face when he looked at Serena for the first time.

Over the next few hours Isabella's contractions became closer together, stronger, and decreased in length of time. Tony was there to gently dab away the beads of sweat from her forehead when she needed it. By nearly 5 am she was close to being fully dilated and the pain was becoming almost unbearable. She was exhausted and wasn't sure she could do this.

"Ok...I really think I would like to have the epidural."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:40 pm

“Oh Isabella, we are way past that moment. Your going to have to grit it out from here,” Mary said as she continued to watch between her legs. “Uh...wait, if she needs it…” He began but Mary cut her off. “It could harm the baby so it doesnt matter if she needs it now,” she said. Tony looked at Isabella and saw the fear in her eyes. There was going to be pain and lots of it. He moved up to her and took hold of her hand. “Well, I guess we’re in for a rough ride babe...we’ve been here before,” He said but he was referring to what they did as Iron man and Sapphire. THey’ve both been in tough scrapes before, Both wounded, both hurt, both uncertain if they were going to live or die. Now though they were both about to bring another life into this world. If pain was going to be apart of it, than they both knew she’d have to endure it. Oh Tony was going to have to pay her back for this...somehow. As she began to cry he just began talking.

“Remember our honeymoon?” he said and chuckled. “I bought you an Island. I wanted someplace on this world that was just yours. No one elses. THat’s how much you meant to me. Now you’re having my little girl,” He said as he kissed her forehead. “How do I top an Island?” He asked as another contraction hit and she screamed.

“No Isabella, breath through it, we’re almost ready...not there yet, just breathe through it,” she said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:52 pm

Isabella had experienced pain before...but nothing that even came close to this. Her entire body was covered in a glistening sheen of sweat and her cheeks were stained with tears. She knew though that she couldn't give up. Her daughter was counting on her. She could do this...she had to do this. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. She was breathing as best she could through the pain.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Mary gave her the instruction to start pushing. She guided her on when to push and when not to push. She yelled out through the pain and gave one last big push and suddenly the pressure she felt was gone. Mary didn't even have to spank Serena to get her to start breathing. She came out crying and hearing her daughter for the first time caused Isabella to begin crying from relief. Tony stayed next to Isabella while Mary checked out Serena and then cleaned her up. She wrapped her up in a pink blanket and walked her over and placed her in Isabella's arms. Isabella was overwhelmed by seeing her for the first time and she began to cry.

"She's so beautiful."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:00 pm

Tony felt helpless as Isabella struggled. There were moments that she begged him to make it all stop and all he could do is tell her to keep going. ‘One more push’ ‘Just once more’ over and over. Isabella was exhausted and yet when Mary told her to push Isabella screamed and gave everything she had. Finally he could here Serena crying. Isabella was a hot, sweaty mess but he doubted he loved her more than he did right then. He kissed her hand and then her lips and stayed next to her as Mary brought Serena over in a warm, pink blanket. Serena had a bit of dark hair on her head and his complexion. She had her mother’s eyes and his ears. “Oh, she's beautiful,” Tony said as he leaned over and kissed Serena on her forehead Serena continued to cry but Tony didn’t care. “She’s beautiful like her mother,” He said as tears came to his eyes. Isabella looked up at him and her eyes were filled with tears. “You did good mama, you did really good,” Tony said as he kissed her again but this time their kiss lingered and then they looked into one another’s eyes. “She’s perfect Isabella,: Tony said and then they just basked in the warm glow of the moment.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:06 pm

Both Tony and Isabella had been concerned about Serena's development after Isabella's exposure to the radiation a few months prior. However, upon looking her over, Serena showed no signs of any physical defects. She looked perfectly healthy and that caused a wave of relief to wash over Isabella. She felt her maternal instincts immediately kick in and she knew she would protect her daughter with her life.

After holding her for a few minutes she looked up at Tony with a smile. "Would you like to hold her?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:16 pm

When Tony took up his daughter in his arms he was afraid at first. She was so tiny and fragile and yet he wasn’t afraid as he thought he’d be. That and she was actually looking at him Her small, dark eyes and her brow furled as if she was trying to figure out who he was. He smiled as tears filled his eyes “Hey Serena, I’m your daddy,” He said as he kissed her forehead. He smiled as her eyes fluttered closed and she cooed as she shifted into sleep. Tony’s smile broadened at that. The sounds she made, her smell, everything had been a new experience for him. He was positively smitten with his daughter and even Mary smiled as she watched them together.

“Well, that’s a match made in heaven if I ever saw one,” Mary said with her arms crossed. There was still more she had to do with Isabella but the hardest part was over. Tony was reluctant to hand her over. Mary put her into the heated infant crib as she cleaned Isabella up. After she was cleaned and her linens changed Serena was brought back to her. Tony was right there with her and he smiled as Isabella held their daughter. “I think you need to see if she;s hungry Isabella. See if she will latch on,” Mary said. This was a big moment from what Mary had said Not all women, not all babies could breast feed. Tony watched with great interest.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:26 pm

Watching Tony with Serena for the first time was a moment Isabella knew she would never forget. It was one of the happiest moments of her life. She could see all of the doubts Tony had leave him and be replaced by pure love and devotion. Serena had become the center of their world in a matter of moments.

Isabella was utterly exhausted and wanted to sleep, but she knew she needed to see if Serena would breast feed. Isabella felt rather nervous as she held Serena against her body like Mary instructed her to. At first Serena didn't seem interested, but Mary told Isabella to try again on the other side. Isabella did that and after a few moments Serena latched on. The sensation Isabella felt was strange at first and hurt a little, but then the pain vanished and she smiled as she watched her feed.

Once she was finished, Mary took her and put her back down into the heated crib. Exhaustion began to overtake Isabella, but she tried to keep her eyes open as she looked at Tony. "Will you call my parents? And my brother? And...and tell Steve...and Bruce..." Within seconds her eyes were closed and she was fast asleep.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:41 pm

Tony wasn’t much of a party planner but he decided that to get everyone in the know, he’d have a party So when Isabella woke up, she heard music and talking in the main living area of the tower. Tony held Serena and handed her off to Isabellas mother who looked at her. “Oh, Tony…” She said as she smiled. Lorenzo, look at your grand-daughter,” she said. Lorenzo did look and fell in love with Serena immediately. There was tons of food, mediterranian and lots of it. It smelled delicious and Bruce had had 3 plates already. Steve had 2 plates and was siting down drinking a beer James and Malia were there and Malia had a massive ring on her finger. An engagement ring. James laughed as Malia held Serena. She fussed a little but then fell back asleep as she was passed to Steve. Steve held her and smiled as he and Bruce joked together with Tony. Luca had Laura in his lap as Laura was handed Serena. “Ohhh!” They said as they looked her over. THey were both smiles as they held their niece for the first time. Isabella’s family and friends were all around her, relishing in the new addition to the family.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:48 pm

Isabella had slept for a few hours before Mary woke her up to feed Serena again. She then fell back asleep before being woken up again to feed Serena before going back to sleep. When she finally woke up again she noticed that neither Tony, nor Serena were there. It was then that she heard music coming from the main living area of the Tower. She got dressed and then slowly walked out and saw all of her family and friends there. They all looked over at her and smiled and cheered. Isabella smiled and laughed and a few tears came to her eyes as her parents came over to embrace her and congratulate her. She took Serena into her arms and then smiled lovingly over at her husband for doing this for her.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:58 pm

Tony wasn’t much of a party planner but he decided that to get everyone in the know, he’d have a party So when Isabella woke up, she heard music and talking in the main living area of the tower. Tony held Serena and handed her off to Isabellas mother who looked at her. “Oh, Tony…” She said as she smiled. Lorenzo, look at your grand-daughter,” she said. Lorenzo did look and fell in love with Serena immediately. There was tons of food, mediterranian and lots of it. It smelled delicious and Bruce had had 3 plates already. Steve had 2 plates and was siting down drinking a beer James and Malia were there and Malia had a massive ring on her finger. An engagement ring. James laughed as Malia held Serena. She fussed a little but then fell back asleep as she was passed to Steve. Steve held her and smiled as he and Bruce joked together with Tony. Luca had Laura in his lap as Laura was handed Serena. “Ohhh!” They said as they looked her over. THey were both smiles as they held their niece for the first time. Isabella’s family and friends were all around her, relishing in the new addition to the family.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down