The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Fever (April 1990)

2 posters

Go down

Baby Fever (April 1990) Empty Baby Fever (April 1990)

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:24 pm

Isabella and Tony had been trying for several months now, but Isabella still wasn't pregnant. Isabella was starting to get anxious and she and Tony had both been checked out by a doctor, but both checked out fine. The doctor reassured Isabella that sometimes it just took time and suggested she monitor her ovulation cycles to know when during the month she was able to become pregnant. Isabella decided to set up Jarvis to help her monitor her ovulation cycles and let her know when she was ready for conception.

Things had been quiet Avenger wise for a while, but suddenly they picked up. The Hulk had taken over Dr. Bruce Banner and was terrorizing downtown New York City. Tony, Isabella, Steve, Hawkeye, and Thor took to the streets to try and stop the Hulk from hurting anyone. Isabella was hovering up in the air and hit Hulk with a repulsor beam.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Baby Fever (April 1990) Empty Re: Baby Fever (April 1990)

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:18 pm

The first couple months were amazing. Candlelight forays, impromptu rendezvous, and hot, steamy moments in the hot tub bedroom and even the kitchen when anyone could just come out and catch them going at it like rabbits. It was April now though and though they both had been checked out, nothing had happened. WIth all of the women that had tried to sue him for false paternity suits, and yes he ‘did’ have consensual sex with them, the one woman he DID want to get pregnant was not getting pregnant. It wasn't as if it was a bad thing, they both knew this wasn't going to be an exact science but now, whenever she was Ovulating it was ‘Tony, its time’ and then off to the races. Not exactly ‘romantic’ though Isabella did have her ways of getting him where she needed him to be. It was he had experiments and projects to do and Avenger stuff that needed doing.

If the Kree weren’t bad enough he had discovered an upgrade to his miniature Arc Reactor. His entire focus had been to complete that project but it was nigh impossible with Isabella trying to get him to have at her as if now, after all these years of chasing ‘her’ she was now chasing him for his sperm.

So this was how he found himself when someone had tried to Mug Bruce Banner. Out of all the people to have this happen to, they had to go after a building smashing, car throwing Hulk? Tony and Isabella had been alternating their attacks with Hawkeye who had been shooting knock out arrows. It was making Bruce sleepy but not enough where he’d turn back. The amount of damage The Hulk had already done was in the millions and Tony could not avoid seeing his destruction as a rolling dollar amount in his head.

“Ok Hawkeye, I think it’s time you stopped playing around with the kiddie arrows and pull out the big guns,” Tony said. “Um, Tony, those ‘were’ my big guns” Hawkeye said. “And all their doing is pissing him off more,” he said. As Isabella opened up her comms to suggest a course of action, Jarvis chimed in. “isabella, I’ve detected a rise in your basel body temperature, ovulation is in process, shall I let tony know?” Jarvis said...over the comms...so everyone could hear.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:29 pm

Isabella was trying to focus. Hulk was not someone you wanted to get distracted with. They somehow needed him to go to sleep, or knock him out. When he did he would change back to Bruce Banner. However, knocking out the Hulk was not exactly an easy process. Thankfully, no one had gotten hurt, although the damage he was doing was quite extensive.

Isabella opened up her comms to make a suggestion when suddenly Jarvis spoke up and mentioned that she was ovulating. Of course everyone heard that. They hadn't told the rest of the team that they were trying to have a baby...but they knew now!

"No, Jarvis," she said quickly as she winced from embarrassment. "That won't be necessary."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:39 pm

Tony groaned when he heard that and he also heard the others try to chuckle under their breath. “So Tony, you know of any single, green chicks?” Hawkeye said. “So if Superman can undress in a phonebooth…” Steve said. Thankfully Thor had an idea. He began to create a wind vortex with his hammer. “Isabella, what is this ‘Ovulation’ that you speak of?” he said as the Hulk began to rise into the air. Thor continued to force him up into his maelstrom and when he was up he nailed him in the chin with his hammer. The hulk flew over a mile and landed in a field where his impact had made a huge cloud of dust.

“Tony we got this now...I think Your needed elsewhere,” Steve said trying very hard not to chuckle. Tony only groaned again as he flew toward the tower. “Jarvis make Isabella and me private,” tony said. “You are private Mr. Stark,” Jarvis said.

“Hunny, your embarrassing me in front of the guys, You have Jarvis monitoring that now?” he asked as he flew.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:57 pm

Isabella was glad that she was wearing a helmet with a mask right about now as her face was bright red. She ignored what the guys said, but she knew it was embarrassing Tony. She sighed and flew after him towards the Tower. She waited until Jarvis made them private before speaking.

"I'm sorry. I didn't intend for everyone to hear that. Jarvis just spoke up at the wrong time. I had him start monitoring it because it seemed like an easy way to keep up with it."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:07 pm

Tony didn’t say anything more as they arrived at the Tower. Even though ‘this’ had happened, he knew Isabella wasn’t going to pass up an opportunity. He had missed 2 so far and his excuses only upset her so he didn’t make them anymore. He just made himself...available.

Once their suits were stowed she practically dragged him to the bedroom. And, for the first time in Tony’s life...his ‘entire’ life, he couldn’t seem to get...aroused. This ‘never’ happened to Tony before though isabella was touching him. When it wasn’t working she paused and looked into his eyes. “I...need a minute,” he said and stepped away from her into the bathroom and shut the door.

“Ok Tony, its just sex. You like sex, she likes sex, ‘he’ likes sex,” he said as he looked down. ‘You’re letting me down man!’ He said as he talked to himself and he began to pace. The issue was he was beginning to feel like a sperm doner, not a sexy man that she wanted and it was turning him off right then. She needed him in FULL working condition right now and well, he wasn’t read for that...yet.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:19 pm

Isabella had never experienced what was happening with Tony right now. He was always ready...always. He would have sex with her whenever and wherever they felt like it...the back of the car, coat closets at parties, bathrooms in restaurants, the kitchen, the shower. He never seemed to be able to get enough of her...until this very moment. She was just as surprised as he was and she felt terrible when he excused himself and walked to the bathroom. Even though she hadn't meant to, she had embarrassed him today and now she was expecting him to...perform. She didn't want to embarrass him further by looking at him when he came out of the bathroom so she just left the bedroom and went to the kitchen. She began to unload the dishwasher.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:41 pm

It took a few minutes for him to get back where he needed to be mentally for this to happen. To do that he needed to avoid seeing Isabella from the inside and focus on her on the outside. She was a very beautiful specimen of a woman and on top of that she knew’ what she was doing in the bedroom. However when he came out of the bathroom, she wasn’t there when he had expected her to be. Slightly aggravated he padded barefoot out into the main living area. He could hear something happening in the kitchen. When he moved over that way he could see her putting away dishes from the dishwasher. ‘What was she doing?’ He wondered and stepped up to the island.

“Ok so Isabella, I  think I need your help here,” he said. He was completely naked and though he wasn’t completely ready he knew he ‘could’ be if she only stopped with the dishes!’ He began to backup and gestured to her by crooking his finger for her to come to him as he continued to back up back into their bedroom.

Once there he made her take off the robe then lay down in their bed. She tried to pull him onto her but he pulled away. “Ok Ok, I can do this,” he said and he looked at her. “Can you...turn and,,” he began and she must have had an idea of what he was after because she got her sexy on and began to ‘pose’ for him. For just under a minute he stood there as she gave him something to see and then it was on!

Afterward he laid beside her as she remained in the conception position for a few minutes after. Supposedly by doing this it gave the sperm more time to get where they needed to go. “In a million years did you think we’d be here? I mean, you were this up and coming CIA agent. Tough as Nails, willing to take on your superiors and ‘no man’ was going to get in your way!” Tony said. “Now, you’re sitting with your legs slightly elevated in hopes that my swimmers get to the promised land,” Tony said as he looked at her. He was on his side with his head on his elbow watching her. “Did you ever think in a million years you’d want anything more than a Promotion?” he asked.

Last edited by Conleth on Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:53 pm

Isabella lay there on their bed with her legs propped up on a pillow. She felt slightly silly, but at the same time she knew that this gave them the best chance of her becoming pregnant. She felt Tony's eyes on her as she lay there and she looked over at him. She listened to what he said and she was quiet a long moment before speaking. "To be honest, for a long time I didn't. I mean, there was Noah, but as soon as I started working more he broke things off. After that I didn't know if I could make it work...being both who I knew I was and at the same time being a wife and wanting to be a mother." She paused a few seconds and then smiled. "And then you came bursting into my life...quite literally and you swept me off of my feet...again quite literally and you changed my life. I wouldn't want to be anywhere than where I am right now."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:07 pm

Tony smiled. “I recall you telling my good friend, your boss that I disgusted you for how I treated women. True you didn’t ‘really’ know me and you were looking for dirt on me at the time,” he said when she looked at him and her eyebrows drew up. “Oh, I guess I wasn’t supposed to know that,” he chuckled. “I distinctly recall you telling me once,” he said and cleared his throat for emphasis. “There isn’t a reality that exists where I would let you fuck me,” he said and he thought he got that right. “I had asked you out, just for dinner and you assumed that that was where I intended to go. I mean...i did, ofcourse expect that but I wasn’t certain if you were just being stubborn or I really did make your skin crawl then,” he said. “I like a good chase Isabella but you were everything I expected and also everything I didn’t expect,” he said as he remembered those times. “You were sooo stubborn though. You were convinced I had supplied weapons to the Kazakhstan forces. I knew you were the woman I wanted when you asked me straight out and told me to lie because you’d have to bring me in if I told you the truth,” he said fondly. He leaned his head down and kissed her lips. “I fell for you hard and because of that investigation you wouldn’t see me. I had to get...creative,” he said and smiled over at her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:18 pm

Isabella looked at Tony and she smiled and laughed when he said that he had had to get 'creative' in order to get her to go out with him. "Creative? You call walking into my office and boldly telling me that you 'were going to take me out and that was final' creative?" She looked up into his eyes and reached up and gently caressed his cheek with her thumb. "I told myself over and over again that I was fine after what happened, but I wasn't. You were so understanding with me and it was when you took me home and ordered in Chinese food and Sushi and stayed with me to make sure I was alright that I knew you weren't the man I thought you were. You were so much more."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:35 pm

He waited for her to go and clean up. When she came back into the room she put on some black and white, lace panties that allowed special access to her and they showed just as much as they hid and she smelled extremely good. Usually when she was ovulating they had sex more than once so she usually wore something sexy like that so when she attacked him latershe didn’t need to take anything off. She put on a sexy top while he cleaned himself up. He of course couldn't wear anything that would get in the way so he just chose to wear nothing on nights like these.

“You knew I was a playboy but slept with me anyway. I wondered if you just wanted to feel something after your partner died and that you might just be using me for that. You took his death pretty hard and even looked at me as a suspect at first. Like bringing down the great Tony Stark would be a big feather in your cap,” Tony said as she reached and turned out the light. “Ok now Im horny,” He said but he was always like that when the lights went out. They both knew he needed time to regenerate his swimmers though and so she’d set her alarm to wake up and attack him in a few hours. He didn’t mind that at all because she did most of the work!

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down