The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Want A Baby (January 1990)

2 posters

Go down

I Want A Baby (January 1990) Empty I Want A Baby (January 1990)

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:39 am

Peter flipped up the arm rest that separated them and pulled her over so she could rest her head on his chest. He let her pick the movie and it began to play immediately. He explained that she could add ‘with previews’ if she wanted to see them and he put his arm around her and rubbed the small of her back and her butt as she leaned on him, ate her skittles and watched the movie with him.

Tony watched as Isabella began to get dressed. He moved up to her as she stood there in just her panties and bra and put his hands on her arms. He turned her to face the mirrored closet and he shifted her dark hair so he could kiss her neck where he knew she liked him to. “Do you remember when we first talked about having a baby?” he asked her as he shifted his hands and unclasped her bra. He knew she was trying to ‘get dressed but the kids were watching a movie. He shifted the lacey bra down the length of her arms then let it fall onto the floor. He brought his hands up and pressed them onto her breasts that despite the breast feeding and her age were still fairly firm.

Well if he were recalling this right it was more of Isabella talking and Tony trying to divert her. Back then getting married at all was completely out of character for him but Isabella was extremely beautiful and decidedly...convincing. Though he thought it was all a grand trick that she played on him. She played hard to get, let him have a taste of her and then played hard to get again when he began to chase her.

January 1990...

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

I Want A Baby (January 1990) Empty Re: I Want A Baby (January 1990)

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:59 am

Isabella and Tony had been happily married for two years now. The press loved Isabella. She was young, beautiful, well spoken, and quite intelligent. No one had ever believed Tony Stark the womanizer would ever get married, but he had. Not only that, he appeared to be a completely different man. He no longer went out and partied and drank all night and went home with a different woman each night. He was sensible and responsible now, though Tony and Isabella still did like their parties. They held them often at the Tower with celebrities, athletes, and royalty almost always in attendance. Anyone who was anyone attended their parties, which were always for a good cause. Because of Isabella the Stark Foundation was now in existence and they gave money to various charities throughout the year. They also would sponsor several bright MIT students with full scholarships.

They kept busy between their charity work, their work with Stark Industries, and the Avengers, but Isabella found that something was missing from their lives...a baby. She had been putting off talking to Tony about it for the past few months, but she didn't want to anymore. Now seemed like a good time. There wasn't much work for the Avengers to do and they had just completed a big project for Stark Industries.

They were going out to a big charity event and they were dressed up and waiting for Happy to bring the car around. Isabella glanced over and saw a mother walking down the sidewalk pushing a stroller and walking hand in hand with a toddler. The scene made Isabella smile. She was quiet a moment before looking at Tony. "How would you feel about trying to start a family now?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:05 am

Oblivious to such things like a random woman toting her children AND also half thinking about his next Ironman suit design change he wasn’t certain what she meant. “Uh, we are a family, you and me,” he said. “And your...parents to I guess,” he said offhandedly as he pulled out his right cuff a little more.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:12 am

Isabella blinked at her husband. For a man who was supposed to be a genius he could be really dense sometimes. “Alright. Let me put it another way. I want to have a baby...with you obviously.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:26 am

Tony was still half distracted, it was a norm with him and he was on his phone to boot. “A baby? I thought I was your baby. You mean like a tiny little, messy, needs food or it cries all the time, baby?” He asked as he looked away from her.

Last edited by Conleth on Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:04 am

Isabella remained patient as Tony only half listened to her. Happy pulled the car around and got out to open the door for them. She waited until they were in the car to speak again. “You are all of those things and I still love you,” she teased with a grin before becoming serious again. “Yes, a baby is a lot of work but it’s rewarding work Tony. I thought you said you wanted a baby.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:24 am

Tony couldn't recall saying that but he said alot of things. And many of the things he said were likely during sex. How she expected him to remember anything during sex was beyond him. "Well that's always possible but I don't recall that right this moment. What's goin on, did your baby clock alarm just go off, talk to me babe, what's going on?" he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:27 am

Isabella looked at her husband as they sat next to each other in the back of the car. She reached out and took his hand into her own as she looked at him.

“I’ve just always wanted a baby and now seems like a good time to try. We haven’t been really busy with the Avengers and we did just wrap up that big project with Stark Industries. Can we at least discuss this?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:34 am

“Well yeah, if that’s what you want, aren’t we discussing it? I mean we’re talking. We’re in the car, holding hands talking. We’re not having sex right now so I might even remember what we’re talking about,” he said as the car took off. He shifted to half face her. “Is it something I’m not doing? You getting bored of taking care of me?” he asked as he smiled at her. He knew full well that he was a handful. The trouble he got into on a weekly basis alone had her putting out fires. She managed their finances, their charities, the company, the shareholders and the tower.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:17 am

Isabella looked at Tony and shook her head. “No, I’m not bored Tony. I enjoy everything I’m doing, including taking care of you. However, this is something I’ve known that I’ve always wanted. But I’m not going to force you into doing this if it’s not something you want. We’re a team you, you and I, and I want you to be happy and comfortable with this decision.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:29 am

Tony didn’t say anything right away but when she didn’t look away he wondered if she expected an answer like right away? “Well I’ll certainly give it some thought. You know, a few days to mull it over, sleep on it,” He said quickly. “And I’ll get back to you,” he said as if she were some kind of salesman trying to sell him something he wasn’t interested in. he wasn’t trying to insult her but it was his way of not having to give her an answer that she might not like.

The car came to a stop and already even with the tinted windows camera flashes went off. As Happy opened the door it felt as if everyone was about to pounce upon them but it was actually just a slight movement. The red carpet here had security dressed in suits and they had no qualms about slapping a camera down onto the pavement if the reports and journalists there didn’t behave. Tony flipped up his small hand held EMP device as they left the car. Once he clicked it everyone’s cameras suddenly lost power. There was a big hubbub about that from dozens of throats as they all at once stopped to check their cameras. Tony smiled at Isabella as he took her hand and they glided up the stairs to the Art Museum where the event for tonight was being held.

Tony was in a black tuxedo with a bowtie and he wore sunglasses though it was night time.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:13 pm

Isabella was one who always looked elegant and timeless in what she wore. She never wore anything that was considered ‘trendy.’ Tonight she wore an elegant floor length black dress and heels. Her hair was down and her jewelry was not overdone. She didn’t like Tony’s non-answer about the baby, but she wasn’t gyro get into an argument with him here at this event. She smiled at the reporters and had to hold back a chuckle when Tony disabled the reporters’ cameras. Together they walked into the venue and immediately people turned to look st them. Isabella was trying not to be upset over their conversation and she smiled and spoke to people as they approached them.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:31 pm

There were 5 charities being represented tonight and all involved children of all things. Everywhere Isabella looked there were signs up for this charity or that charity. All of the signs had children on them. Some were obviously sick but others appeared healthy and happy. A boy on one, a girl on another. Several children of different ages on a third. Tony had snagged two glasses of champagne and handed her one as they were approached by several politicians. Sherwood Boehlert, was a US congressman of of New York. For years he had been trying to get Tony to sign an exclusive weapons contract with the US but Isabella had talked him out of that mess long ago. He was still always at it though. Behind him his wife, Danielle suddenly appeared from behind him. She was in a light blue dress with lots of sequins and embroidery and a very large baby bump that easily put her in her third trimester. She had long, blonde hair that fell down her back in thick waves and her skin nearly glowed.

“Have you met my wife, Daneille?” Sherwood said. Danielle smiled brightly at meeting them and first shook Tony’s hand and then Isabella’s. “It is an honor to meet you Isabella,” he said as Sherwood took Tony’s shoulder and shifted him away from them to talk. “My don’t you look…” She began and then paused as she touched her belly and looked happily uncomfortable for a moment. “Oh my, he’s certainly awake tonight,” She said. “He’s been kicking all afternoon. I guess he really wants out of there,” She said as if she were thrilled at the prospect of seeing her son.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:02 pm

Having the charity event be about children did little to help Isabella’s mood. However, she kept a happy face on. She knew this was for good causes and she wasn’t going to let her own personal issues interfere with that. She saw Sherwood Boehlert approach and she inwardly sighed because she didn’t like him. He had been trying to get Tony to sign an exclusive weapons deal with the US government for years but she had thankfully talked Tony out of it. However, she now feared he was going to try again. Before she could intervene he introduced his wife Danielle. Her heart ached when she saw she was pregnant, but she smiled at her.

“When are you due?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:26 pm

“In a few weeks,” She said excitedly and then paused as she felt another kick. “Would you like to feel him? If he doesn;t become an Olympic high jumper I’d be surprised. She shifted and held out her hand to take Isabella’s. Once Isabella gave her her hand she placed hers palm down onto her belly. After a few seconds she felt the movement and then a fairly hard push against her palm. Danielle chuckled.

“See, he definitely wants to come out. He’ll be our third. I so wanted a girl this time but Sherrie loves his boys,” she said proudly and put her hand on Isabella’s forearm. “My Joshua’s cancer has been in remission for almost 2 years now. I’m thankful every day for your charity work Isabella. So many children die from cancer and other diseases. I’m indeed so very lucky...we all are,” she said as she looked at her husband. Tony had shifted back toward them which was a way for him to shorten their conversation. A clear sign that what Sherwood was asking him wasn’t something Tony was going to consider.

“Well I’ll certainly consider it Sherrie,” Tony said then gestured over at where he was being summoned. There was a gaggle over there that included the Governor. “Mingle time hun,” Tony said. “It was so nice meeting you Isabella,” Danielle said and shook her hand once more as Tony shifted them away. Tony downed his glass just in time to deposit it on another tray and snatch up another. A clear sign that he wasn’t having a good evening so far. Obviously the Congressman had pushed hard and Tony likely pushed back.

Tony stopped though half way to the Governor then tapped at his watch as a sign that he’d meet with them later. He veered off with Isabella to look at some of the paintings. There was a small wall that separated each group of paintings and each had a small holder that held red cards under each one that was up for the silent auction. Under the holders were glass jars with red tags in them.

As they stood there looking at a very odd painting she noticed that he wasn’t looking at the painting, he was looking looking down near her hip and shifting his head as if he were trying to see something more clearly.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:36 pm

Until Isabella placed her hand upon Danielle's stomach and felt the baby kick she didn't know just how badly she wanted a baby. Feeling that baby move made her realize that she wanted one much more badly than she had initially thought. She knew it would be difficult, but the best things in life usually were...much like Tony.

When Tony returned she could tell his conversation with Sherwood hadn't gone as he had wanted. He didn't seem quite as cheerful as he had been coming in and when he grabbed a second glass of champagne she knew his mood was steadily decreasing. She decided she wasn't going to bring up the baby again tonight, or even ask him what Sherwood had said to him. That would only increase his anger. They could discuss it later.

Together they walked over to view some of the art that was up for auction to benefit the charities. Isabella was trying to make up her mind on which one she wanted them to bid on when out of the corner of her eye she saw Tony eyeing her near her hip. When he shifted his head she began to think maybe her dress was torn or something was wrong with it and she quickly looked down in that direction.

"Is something wrong with my dress?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:44 pm

Tony looked up from his study of her. “Oh, nothing, I was just wondering what you’d look like with a pot belly,” he said with a grin. A pot belly when she’s 8 months pregnant. “I think you’d be pretty damn sexy,” he said as he stepped up to her. No one was near them right now and he put his hands on her breasts. “And these would be mine until the baby comes yes?” he asked. When she pushed his hands away he chuckled. “How about we outbid on this one and we go and get started on this baby making thing in the broom closet,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:50 pm

Isabella was visibly shocked by what Tony said, but then a look of happiness filled her eyes. She wanted to question him right then to be sure this was what he wanted, but she decided against it. She just grinned at him and he called Happy over to stand near the closet and ensure no one walked in there.

Later that night they lay together in their bed back at the Tower. Their clothes were in crumpled heaps on the floor and the sheets were twisted around them. She lay half on top of him with one hand lightly caressing his chest. She finally looked up at him. "You're sure this is what you want Tony? I don't want you to do this just for me."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:54 pm

“Well, we could just get a puppy?” he said with a smirk and felt her hand stop dead on his chest. They both shook when he chuckled. “So you don’t ‘want’ me to do this for you, well if you insist,” he said also jokingly. “What if I want to do it for you?” he said. “What if Im not sure but I want to do it for you Isabella?” he said as he laid back on his pillow. He liked it when she touched him like this. It relaxed him.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:05 pm

Isabella looked up at Tony and into his eyes. Her eyes were filled with her deep, devoted love for him. "Then I would think I'm the luckiest woman alive to have found a man as wonderful as you are Tony."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:18 pm

“Well I won’t disagree...I mean, this is a really special moment. No disagreeing,” he murmured then surprised her by shifting with her until he was on top of her. “Maybe I’ll make a suit with a…” he began and she shook her head. He smiled giving himself away that he was just joking again. A sign that he was extremely happy. And he was happy. “So is this a good time to ask for a girl?” he said as he began to kiss her neck. “Is there like a form I need to fill out?” he asked as he began to suck on her left breast. “A menu I can look at?” he said as he began to kiss and lick her stomach. “Or, maybe I can just sweet talk your belly,” he said as he paused there.

“Ok Belly, this is Tony, we’d really like a girl ok? We really need to make this happen,” he said as he kissed her stomach again. “With big beautiful dark eyes like her mama. With sexy eyebrows and a strong nose,” he whispered as he kissed her again on her stomach. “Do I need to put in for a reservation or can we do a call ahead?” he asked and chuckled then lowered down and began pleasuring her center to get her excited enough to make love to him once more.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down