The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Last Night September 2012

2 posters

Go down

One Last Night September 2012 Empty One Last Night September 2012

Post by Conleth Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:18 pm

Peter had gotten take out from Serena’s favorite Chinese joint, a variety of her favorites and they decided to eat in together in what was now considered ‘their’ room. Tomorrow Serena and Peter would be saying goodbye for weeks and Peter did not want to waste a minute of their last night together.

He stuck a pair of chopsticks into the noodles and handed the white box to Serena. He did the same to the Mongolian beef and broccoli and retained the sweet and sour chicken. And pork fried rice for himself to start. They had bottles of beers to go with it and they sat Indian style on the floor facing one another.

The X-files was on TV but they weren’t really watching it. “Are you staying on campus again the this year or are you renting something off campus?” Peter asked.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

One Last Night September 2012 Empty Re: One Last Night September 2012

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:34 pm

Serena had to get up early the next morning, but she wanted to spend as much time with Peter as possible. She had been happy when Peter had come over with the Chinese food. They sat in their room on the floor together. She took the white box he handed her and one of the beers. She took a small sip and then looked at Peter.

"I'm staying off campus, but it's within walking distance though I will have my car. Are you excited about your classes this semester?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:20 pm

Peter shrugged. “I don’t have so many general Ed classes this year so I’m hoping it will be fun,” he said. “Chem 402 with Professor Manzo sounds interesting and Advanced Physics with Dr. Octavio’s sounds pretty cool to,” he said as he took a bite of rice.

In truth Peter wanted to transfer to MIT and he tried but he was just a little to late and they had no more spots left. Even Tony Stark getting involved didn’t make much difference and so they just resigned themselves to being apart for this year and likely next year as well.

It had been weeks since Cable’s attack but they hadn’t spoke. About that much at all. He wanted to clear the air with her about that. So they didn’t split up feeling regrets or guilt about anything.

“I know why you didn’t attack Cable with your powers. Your energy hurts or kills and there is no subdual to them. You know Your father knows that. He didn’t mean what he said,” Peter said softly. “Cable wasn’t trying to kill us, you saw that from the beginning,” he added and then took another bite of rice as he looked at her.

Tony has come down hard on Serena after that altercation. She let Cable get the upper hand when she could have stopped him. Peter wasn’t exactly certain about that though. Cable had been prepared for them. Still she could have stopped him perhaps but what was or wasn’t done didn’t matter now. That was ancient history as far as Peter was concerned.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:38 pm

Serena had wished that Peter had been able to transfer to MIT, but by the time they got back together it had been too late. Perhaps next year it would work out. Then he could come live with her off campus. They would have much more privacy than in the Tower. She took another bite of her food, but paused when Peter brought up Cable. She sighed and put the container down.

"It wasn't like I wasn't going to attack him," she said in her own defense. "I had two energy orbs ready to go. However, being up all night the night before because of my father caused my reactions to be slower and I couldn't throw one at him before he attacked me. However, my father is more shoot first, ask questions later and I at least wanted to figure this guy out a little more before outright attacking him."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:55 pm

“I think we have a very long time before we should worry about what William will or won’t do. And besides, I’ve never been an uncle before,” Peter said as he grinned. He lifted up his beer and paused until she lifted up hers. When she did he clicked his with hers then took a good swallow from it. “I’m hoping that we make good use of those video cameras. Thank you by the way for the laptop. Mine was on its last leg I think,” he said as he picked up his chicken.

He had never done cyber sex before but he knew he was more than willing to give it a try if they had a private moment. Those would be few and far between he knew but he knew he would be missing her every day. He had several pictures in his phone of her. Nothing to revealing but he liked looking at them nonetheless.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of those freckles,” he said as he sighed then took a bite of chicken.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:14 pm

Serena smiled and blushed slightly when Peter mentioned the video cameras on their laptops. She looked into his eyes when he thanked her for the new laptop. "There is no need to thank me. It was a birthday present." His birthday had been a week and a half ago and she had known he needed a new laptop. "I'm glad you like it though."

She picked her container back up and took another bite but blushed again when Peter mentioned her freckles. "It's strange because neither of my parents have freckles. I don't know where they came from. I never really liked them until you liked them."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:30 pm

Peter leaned forward toward her. “Their uber sexy,” he whispered with a smile and was pleased to see her smile as well. “Just like the rest of you,” he added then leaned back and had another piece of chicken. “I think while your gone and I’m in school I’ll just solo it as Spidey and do small time stuff like usual,” Peter said. “With those bracelets,” he said as he gestured with his chopsticks. You don't even need your suit. But I'm not certain your folks would approve of you...you know, doing hero stuff alone,” he said.

What he said was somewhat of a double standard but Peter had been doing the solo thing since high school where Serena had not. He hoped she didn't take it as a male vs. female thing because he certainly didn't mean it that way.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:35 pm

Serena smiled and blushed again when Peter described her freckles as being sexy. She loved those freckles now and she would never try to hide them again. She took another bite of her food and glanced at Peter when he told her he didn't think her parents would want her doing hero stuff alone. She didn't take it as a male vs. female issue as he feared she might. She understood what he meant. She was only used to working as apart of a team.

"It's too bad that you and I can't form our own team."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:16 pm

“I’ve thought about that several times. But people would recognize both of us. I’m not certain if that would be a good thing or a bad thing,” Peter said honestly as he ate some more rice. “And I doubt your parents would like that very much,” he said.

“With your suit though, you’re almost as versatile as Ironman or Sapphire. You can use the suits repulsors or your own energy can’t you? Or does it only allow you to use your energy?” Peter asked. He wasnt exactly certain about that.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:33 am

Serena thought about the two of them forming their own team and she actually smiled at the idea. Perhaps in the future. For now, they were both Avengers and that was a pretty good team to be on. She picked up an Egg Roll and took a bite and then swallowed before answering Peter's question about her suit.

"I can use either my own energy or the suit's repulsors. For the most part it's my own energy I'm using. It only takes a small amount and it is enhanced through the suit. This helps to conserve my energy reserves. However, if something were ever to happen to me I can switch to the repulsors. My dad put them on as a backup."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:55 am

“So in your suit at least, you can do subdual damage. That’s something. I don’t think neither of us are like Logan and Natalya. Logan’s claws come out usually pretty quick. And Natalya plays for keeps to most of the time. Not quite the Avenger way and that is Steve’s problem with them I think,” Peter said. Peter didn’t like seriously hurting people. After that one incident where a thief got under his skin and he had been...malicious. Peter didn’t ever do that again.

“Your orbs and blasts are serious business. One reason i don’t ever want to get you mad at me,” Peter joked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:02 am

Serena laughed a little at Peter's joke. "I think I would give you a warning shot first," she teased. She then thought about Logan and Natalya a little bit more. "I will admit that sometimes their ways can be a bit...rough, but at the same time I am so glad we have them on our side. Natalya is an amazing fighter and she's taught me quite a bit. My skills have increased because of her."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:56 am

“How thoughtful of you,” Peter said as he grinned and took another piece of chicken. “I’d just wrap you up in my webs and have my way with you,” Peter said and twerked his eyebrows at her. “I doubt it would be as much fun as the usual way though,” he said, his grin still prominent on his face. He took a sip of his beer as something occurred to him.

“If I asked you to let your hair grow out, would you do that for me? I’ve always loved your hair,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:59 am

Serena reached up and gently touched the ends of her hair when Peter asked her if she would grow it out for him. She smiled a little at him. "Sure, I would do that for you. Would you like for me to do that?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:09 am

“Mhmm,” He said as he looked at her. They still had alot of food left but Peter suddenly didn’t really feel hungry anymore. For food anyway. He leaned forward to kiss her and braced himself with his free hand. Her lips were soft and delicious and their kiss lingered for a bit longer. “I’d like that very much,” he whispered into her kiss as blue eyes looked lovingly into her brown. “Is there...anything you’d like me to do for you?” he asked in a whisper though they were completely alone right then.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:27 am

Serena had cut her hair after she and Peter had broken up three years ago. She had kept it longer because he had liked it. She was happy to grow it back out for him.

She glanced up at him with a little grin when he asked her if there was something he could do for her. She was no longer hungry for Chinese food either. “Well...there is one thing I can think of...”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:42 am

Peter blew onto the sweaty space between Serena’s breasts. They were both covered in sweat but she actually had put in a little extra effort when she had been on top of him and pinned his arms down. The fact that they were going to miss ‘this’ required no words. It was a given. One lamp was all that lit the room and it was on its lowest setting. Serena’s flesh glistened damply in the dim light and he kissed that same space as she laid back on her pillow.

Peter liked Serena’s breasts alot. Not too big and not too small. He could see her lips form into a smile as she watched him looking at them. He blew on her right nipple and it quickly became erect and he smiled as he watched the change. “A physical reaction do to the sudden change in temperature,” Peter said scientifically. “Just a theory that requires more empirical data,” He said as he pursed his lips and blew on the other one. It reacted the same and he nodded looking serious. “Hmm, a proven hypothesis,” He said as he rested his head on his arm with his elbow and looked up at her. “Do you concur Miss Stark?” he said with a smile. ‘I’m going to miss you so much!’ He thought silently. That to was something that did not need to be spoken aloud between them.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:37 pm

Serena's heart rate was slowly returning to normal. Her skin was still glistening with sweat though. She and Peter were laying back on her bed and she smiled down at him as he looked at her breasts. She drew in a sharp breath when he blew on her right nipple. It quickly became erect and she giggled as he began began to gather more data. However, as she looked down at him her expression changed to one of sadness and a few tears came to her eyes.

"I'm going to miss you so much Peter."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:49 pm

Peter just smiled up at her. “Oh, I think you’ll be alright Serena. I only wish I could be there to fight off all the guys with a stick,” he said honestly. “How is the most popular woman going to feel lonely in a school like MIT?” Peter asked. “We have something very special between us Serena. A rare connection that will never die no matter how far apart we are,” He said as he extended his neck to kiss her lips.

They talked for a while longer but they were so exhausted from making love that they fell asleep in one another’s arms. The morning was cruel remembrance that they’d have to say goodbye today though they did make love again in the shower. The jet was already fueled and ready and Peter had watched her pack the last few things she needed to take with her. Her zipping the last suitcase had an ominous sound though he knew he was just making that up in his head.

The energy emitters had been installed and the tower had been slightly redecorated. The floors, ceiling and walls had panels that shifted when the monitor on William’s wrist began to show that he was becoming less substantial to the point that he could go into the floor. One time before he had phased into his bouncie chair but do to his invulnerability his body rejected the materials in the chair though it had caused him alot of pain. Steve and Kate still watched him like a hawk and he was beginning to eat hard foods now though sometimes he had a bottle as well. They all were waiting for her as Peter carried out her last 2 bags. They have ofcourse done this twice before but each time it still was an emotional time for everyone. Logan came up and hugged her first.

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,” He said with a grin. Logan tried almost anything at least once so that advice, which he always gave her wasn’t much help. Steve hugged her next and then Pharaoh.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:03 pm

The morning came way too quickly for Serena's liking. She had wanted to just throw her phone against the wall when the alarm went off, but Peter managed to coax her out of bed and into the shower. They packed up the last of her things and she made her way with Peter to the jet. She smiled when she saw everyone there waiting to see her off. Happy and her parents would actually be going with her to get her settled in. They had already furnished the apartment but Serena would be able to add her own personal touches.

Serena was surprised when Logan came up and hugged her first. She smiled at what he said to her. She then hugged Steve and then Pharaoh. Natalya hugged her next and she whispered to her.

"Don't do anything he would do either."

Serena smiled and then hugged Kate, who was holding William. Kate let her hold William for a few moments and Serena said goodbye to him too before giving him back to Kate. She then looked over at Peter and everyone stepped away to give them a few moments alone.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:16 pm

Happy took the bags from Peter and once they were alone Peter took up her hands in his and kissed them several times. He could see that her eyes were watering a she tried not to cry. He smiled at her then took her face in his hands. “My beautiful Serena, I will miss you so so much and I love you,” He said as he kissed her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:24 pm

Serena smiled through the tears that were filling her eyes as Peter kissed her hands and then cupped her face and kissed her. She pulled back and looked into his eyes. "I love you too Peter...so much. I'll talk to you tonight. Stay out of trouble," she warned with a teasing grin.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:40 pm

When the jet lifted off he thought he saw her looking through the small window on the side and he waved goodbye to her as the jet sped off into the early morning sky.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down