The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forced Labor Stardate 2259.344

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forced Labor Stardate 2259.344 - Page 3 Empty Re: Forced Labor Stardate 2259.344

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:26 pm

"I think I've found them, There are human life signs and Bolian as well on Lorentus III," Spock said as Elyse got onto the bridge. "I suggest we don't remain here. If they detect more lifesigns, they might come back,"Spock said. "Mr. Scott, what is the status of the Warp Drive?" Spock said. "Coming online now Commander," Scotty said on the ship's intercom. Keenser perked up. "Scotty's down there? I'll go help him!" He said and ran off of the bridge.

-------------------------

"I think I will," he said with a smile as he shifted the tray to the side. Sorsha retained the baked pastry as he shifted on the bed beside her and pulled down the sheet. She leaned back and continued to eat as he kissed down her body then ended up between her legs. Kirk nearly laughed as she just let him have her as she munched on the delicious pasty he made for her.

------------------------

"No, you don't," Caiden said. "Your plans are only with me from now on,." Caiden said as he pulled her shirt from her hands.

-----------------------

Faeran moved atop her slowly but very deeply. He was making love to her and her body moved with his. He felt her hands touch his body and she kept wanting to kiss him.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Forced Labor Stardate 2259.344 - Page 3 Empty Re: Forced Labor Stardate 2259.344

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:35 pm

Elyse smiled a little as she watched Keenser run off. Amara looked at Spock. "So, what are we going to do? We can't just leave them down there on the planet."

-------------------------------

Sorsha smiled and took a baked pastry from the tray before Daelan put it aside. She let him pull the sheet down off of her body. She leaned back as she felt him kiss down the length of her body. She took a bite of the pastry and smiled. "We can get a larger apartment together. You can finally have those silk sheets you want." She then thought about it. "Although that could be dangerous. We might slide right onto the floor."

Kirsi looked at Caiden with a little smile. "Oh really? Is that how it's going to be?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:57 pm

"We need to get an away team down there, I'm detecting a large quantity of humans near a powerplant. In some kind of complex. We need to find out what the situation is so who goes will need to blend in," Spock said. "Elyse, Amara, perhaps you two could go," Spock said. Find one of our people and bring them back. There is interference from the powerplant, so to beam them up you'd need to be close to them. I'd like it if you could find the doctor," Spock said. "Are they being coerced or controlled? We don't know," Spock said.

------------------

"Oh it is," he said as he stepped up to her and grabbed hold of her belt then pulled her back toward the bed. "I'm not satisfied yet," Caiden said and began to undo her pants. "He can have you when I'm done with you," he said in a very trashy way.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:04 pm

Amara and Elyse agreed to go down. They changed into civilian clothes in order to blend in and Spock had Scotty meet them at Transporter room 2. They each carried a phaser, but they were hidden. They each stood on a pad and when they were ready Elyse looked at Scotty. "Energize."

Kirsi was quite liking this side of Caiden. It was an extreme turn on for her and she didn't fight him as he pulled her back towards the bed. They began to kiss and the fell back onto the unmade bed again.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:37 am

Elyse and Amara beamed down. Amara was able to get a close in shot of the type of clothing these people wore and she and Elyse had replicated them. They beamed down in a courtyard. A Tram, an automated train of sorts passed by them on a track. As they turned around, they saw the massive apartment building. And behind it there were others.

“There must be 10s of thousands that live here,” Elyse said. She surreptitiously used her tricorder. It was tied into the ship’s sensors and helped the resolution of their scans. “If there is this...transportation area here, we will likely find someone soon,” Elyse said.

--------------------------

Caiden and Kirsi had managed to get dressed. Caiden wanted to further impress her and decided that they’d go out to the shopping plaza for a bit of shopping and a bite to eat. He’d get her something nice and buy her a late lunch. As they came down and out of their complex, there were quite a few people moving back and forth from the trams to the building. Caiden has his arm around Kirsi’s shoulders. Her arm was around his waist and they sipped on their hot Kafels as they headed toward the trams. It was Amara that spotted the Doctor and Sofia first and they looked very cosy walking like they were.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:12 am

Kirsi was quite excited about the day ahead. Sex with Caiden, then shopping and lunch, and then sex with Joran later that night. It was going to be a good day. She liked how Caiden was trying to impress her...and it was working. She found she was thinking about Joran less and less. He was going to need to step up his game if he wanted to remain in the picture.

As they headed towards the Tram, Amara spotted them. Her eyes widened at what she saw. She lightly tapped Elyse on the arm and then motioned towards them. Elyse nearly gasped at what she saw. However, she knew that something was wrong. Leonard would never be walking so cozily with Sofia...or any other woman besides her. He loved her. She knew that like she knew water was wet.

"Ok, I guess we'll grab them both. Let's figure out where they are standing and then move closer to them," she suggested to Amara.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:49 am

“We’ll need a diversion to get them beamed up,” Amara suggested and Elyse nodded. “Amara, can you handle that? I’ll go up with them,” Elyse said as she watched Leonard and Sofia nearly kissing as they spoke to one another. She felt a surge of jealousy come over her but she stomped it down. ‘There is something wrong with him’ She kept telling herself and she positioned herself behind them so when they turned around to the distraction they’d not see her. She hit her communicator but held it down from her face.

“Transporter room, transport 3 upon my next signal,” she said.

When Amara did what she did everyone turned to face her. Once that happened Elyse hit her communicator signal button and they were immediately transported to the ship.

Leonard looked around in amazement and a little fear. “What the hell!?” He said. Sofia was no less surprised and fearful herself. “What’s...happening Caiden? What just happened!? Where are we!/” She asked in a terrified voice.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:57 am

Amara knew that it would be Scotty in the Transporter room. There was no time though to explain to him before hand what was happening. Kirsi was afraid and she immediately rushed over to Caiden and into his arms. Elyse saw Scotty's shocked reaction and she quickly approached him. "They don't remember who they really are," she told him to calm him down. 

"Spock, we have Leonard and Sofia," she told him. "However, it appears that their memories have been altered."

Elyse looked at the pair. "Where you are is on the USS Enterprise. A Starfleet Federation ship. You both actually work on this ship."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:03 am

Leonard narrowed his eyes at Elyse as he tried to comfort Kirsi. “I don’t know who you are or why we’ve been...kidnapped, we have no money! Now let us go...take us back!” Leonard said in outrage at being abducted like this.

“We’re no one important, we just work at the power plant!” Kirsi said with frightened tears in her eyes. She was on the verge of panic as she looked from Elyse to Scotty and back again.

“No, uh, we’re not goin ta hurt ya,” scotty said as he came around the transporter console. “Commander, keep them there I’m coming,” Spock said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:51 am

Leonard narrowed his eyes at Elyse as he tried to comfort Kirsi. “I don’t know who you are or why we’ve been...kidnapped, we have no money! Now let us go...take us back!” Leonard said in outrage at being abducted like this.

“We’re no one important, we just work at the power plant!” Kirsi said with frightened tears in her eyes. She was on the verge of panic as she looked from Elyse to Scotty and back again.

“No, uh, we’re not goin ta hurt ya,” scotty said as he came around the transporter console. “Commander, keep them there I’m coming,” Spock said.

When Spock arrived both Leonard and Sofia looked at him. They had never seen a Vulcan before but they had seen members of other races.

“Doctor, So you do not remember who you were? That means your memories have been altered somehow. If you would permit a Mind Meld, I might be able to reverse it,” Spock said. Leonard looked dubiously at him.

“A what? Mind Meld? I’ve never heard of it! And nothing is wrong with my memory!” He said warningly. “Spock, could you conduct a mind meld if they were unconscious?” Amara asked. Spock thought a moment. “Ofcourse,” he said plainly. “Elyse...I think he’ll fight this,” Amara said gently but it was clear what she was referring to. Stunning them.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:58 am

Kirsi clung to Caiden and she felt his arms go protectively around them. She was frightened and didn't know what was happening. Elyse and Amara both knew that a mind meld was going to be the only way to figure out what was going on. However, if Leonard was fighting Spock then it wouldn't work as well. Amara's idea of stunning them was...not what Elyse wanted, but she began to realize it was the only way it was going to work. She sighed and nodded. She could see Scotty start to open his mouth to object to Sofia being stunned and she looked at him. "She'll be alright," she said to reassure him. She then contacted Diana and asked her to join them in the Transporter room just in case something went wrong and they needed medical attention.

Amara looked at Leonard and Sofia. "I'm sorry about this," she said and then fired two stun discs at them. Elyse had to look away. They both jerked and then fell to the floor in an unconscious state. Amara stepped back and let Diana come forward. She checked them both out and was satisfied that they were alright. She stepped back and Spock moved towards them.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:08 pm

“My mind, to your mind,” Spock intoned as he held Leonard’s face with his fingertips. Spock knelt next to him and had his eyes closed. His brows were furled as if he was in deep concentration. And he was. It took some time to find his buried self. The procedure they had done on him was somewhat invasive but not complete and completely reversible. Spock was able to detect the false memories and remove them. They were chemically implanted and so, he was certain they could be chemically removed. But he was able to remove them himself, with effort. He shifted as the removal took alot out of him and he opened his eyes.

“I think that did it,” Spock said obviously exhausted. Even so he and Scotty, Elyse and Amara carried the two down to sickbay and put them on beds. McCoy woke up first. When he saw Elyse sitting next to him he blinked, surprised to see her.

“What happened? Did I fall asleep?” he asked as he slowly sat up. “What am I doing in Sickbay?” he asked her. The last thing he remembered was being in his quarters.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:24 pm

Elyse sat next to Leonard in sickbay and Scotty sat next to Sofia. Slowly, she saw Leonard begin to wake up. She smiled down at him when she realized he was himself again. She reached out and gently touched his face. She caressed his cheek with her thumb.

"The entire ship appears to have been taken down to the planet. They messed with your minds and gave you false memories and then made you work for them. We have you and Sofia right now. We're trying to figure out how to track down everyone else. How are you feeling?"

Diana was there and she double checked his vitals and everything appeared normal.

Amara stood with Spock and she looked at him. "Ok, so how do we get everyone else back?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:48 pm

“We’ll need the help from the doctor but if my calculations are correct, we can modify a photon torpedo to disperse the necessary chemicals into the atmosphere. It may take more than one but the chemicals could eradicate their fabricated memories en masse,” he said. The doctor looked over at them. “Ok, can someone explain to me all that’s happened/” he asked and so they did. A little while after he had taken scans from Sofia and various bodily samples. There was indeed a chemical introduced along with some kind of procedure that they must be performing to insert these false memories. It was both genius and horribly cruel at the same time. To test his chemical antidote he enclosed the sleeping Sofia in a force field and then introduced the chemical into it in a gaseous form. Once the gas dissipated he removed the force field and Sofia eventually woke up.

She sat up and looked at Scotty. He smiled and brushed back strands of her hair. “What’s the last thing you remember?” he asked and she told him.

They decided to have a briefing on what to do. The planet had a sizable security force and if they released everyone there would be mass panic and likely violence. They really only had one choice. “We’re going to find out who is in charge and force them to release our people,” Spock said. “We can only hope they care more for themselves as they do their labor force,” Spock said.

“So their hijacking ships and taking people so they can work on the planet? I highly doubt its a planet wide conspiracy, there has to be another explanation,” Leonard said. “Well, would you two go back down there and portray who you...were? There was ID on you,” Spock said and he produced two plastic folded identification wallets. “You’re Caiden and you’re Kirsi. You work in the nearby power plant and you live in the apartments you were picked up from,” he said as they looked them over.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:06 pm

Sofia's eyes slowly opened and she found herself looking up at Scotty's smiling face. Why was he here? Wasn't he on an away mission? Why was she in sickbay? "I remember being in Engineering working with Keenser. That's all I remember up until now." 

Just then, Keenser rushed in and he ran over to Sofia and hugged her. She could tell he seemed upset about what had happened, but she was thankful he was alright. Spock explained what had happened and she was shocked and upset at what had been done to everyone. She took the ID he handed Leonard and herself and she looked at it. She tried to remember something...anything from their time down on the planet, but her mind was blank...she decided that was probably a good thing. 

"I think we can do that," Sofia said as she looked over at Dr. McCoy to see if he had any objections.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:21 pm

This time they beamed them both into Caiden’s apartment. Both Leonard and Sofia knew that they had been found together and when they looked around the apartment, there were obvious signs that ‘something’ happened in the bedroom. Leonard decided not to swell on what he couldn’t remember but Sofia seemed to be more curious about it. There was a lacey bra left under the covers on the bed and she looked it over. It was her size and her cheeks bloomed with color.

On the wall was a calendar and though Leonard couldn’t really read it, it looked like 5 days a week was the working schedule and today was not one of those days. They’d have to wait until tomorrow to go to the plant. While there they could poke around and see if they could find out anything more about how they were doing these memory alterations.

When Sofia found her apartment, the number was in her Identification wallet, she went inside and it was nothing like she’d decorate for herself. It was flamboyant and colorful. Too much so. She had a very indecent print of herself right there in the main living room. The horrible thing was it ‘was’ of her. How did they do that? She wondered. There was a knock on her door. When she looked through the peep hold she saw it was Sulu.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:35 pm

Sofia and Leonard were beamed down into "Caiden's" apartment. They looked around and there were clear signs that something had happened. The bed was unmade and that, paired with the knowledge that when they had been found they had been together and looking very cozy, made them both glance at each other. Sofia then found a lacy bra that was sticking out from under the covers. When she pulled it out she looked at it and saw it was her size. She blushed and was thankful that neither of them could remember what had happened.

She went over to "Kirsi's" apartment and when she walked in she blinked at what she saw inside. It was nothing like how she would have decorated an apartment. It was far too colorful and flamboyant for her tastes. The more she looked around and thought about what these people had done to them, the more angry she found herself becoming. She heard a knock on the door and when she walked over and looked through the peep hole she saw it was Sulu...at least she knew him as Sulu. She couldn't remember that his name here was Joran. She took a deep breath and opened the door and smiled at him.

"Hi."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:47 pm

Joran stepped in and wrapped her in an embrace and kissed her...passionately. He noticed her trying to pull away but he kept right on. ‘Caiden had nothing on him! He would show Kirsi who was boss!’ The floor closed behind him and as Kirsi tried to fight him he picked her up bodily onto his shoulder and moved with her slapping his back. He tossed her onto her bed then straddled her as he pushed her hands over her head.

“You belong to me Kirsi! Get THAT into that pretty head of yours!” He let go of her hands but only to start undoing his pants. It was clear what he was going to make her do as well.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:57 pm

Sofia blinked in surprise when Sulu suddenly stepped in and pulled her into his arms and kissed her...passionately. She tried to pull away, but he held on tightly to her. She continued to try and fight him as he picked her up and carried her to the bed. He tossed her down onto it and the straddled her as he held her arms up over her head. Her eyes widened and the real fear that he was going to force himself on her sank in. She knew she needed to do something. She suddenly kneed him in the groin...hard. He doubled over and she jumped up and grabbed her communicator. "Amara! I have Sulu and I need help!"

A moment later Amara was beamed down into Kirsi's apartment. Without hesitating she fired a stun disc at him and after he dropped down she pulled out her communicator. "Two to beam up."

Scotty beamed them up and Leonard and Spock were there to take Sulu. "I'm going to go back down and see if I can't find James."

She was beamed back down and she checked on Sofia first and then suggested that she go back over to Leonard's apartment to stay there. She agreed and went back. Amara then stepped out and began to walk around the complex, trying to see if she could find James.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:10 pm

The complex was massive and all the doors looked similar save for a number on the doors. She could be in the wrong apartment building or even the wrong complex but so far it seemed that these people put people by arrival date. Since all the Enterprise crew were taken together, she was certain they’d all likely be there. A door opened near her and it was Kal and Lucia. They looked her way but obviously didn’t recognize her. Nor did they seem in any kind of distress. They murmured softly to one another and Lucia giggled at something Kal had said then began to walk away from her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:13 pm

Amara knew that trying to find James was going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack. She then realized that she had a holopicture of him. If she could get Lucia or Kal to tell her where he was...if they even knew...then maybe she could find him. She decided not to stun either of them just yet.

"Excuse me," she said as she approached Kal. "I'm looking for this man," she said as she showed him his picture. "Do you happen to know where I might find him?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:22 pm

They both stopped to regard her when she spoke to them. When they saw the picture, recognition hit them both.

“Oh, that’s Daelan,” Lucia said. “He didn’t make it to cards last night...are you the reason?” Kal said with a grin. Lucia slapped his chest playfully. “Oh don’t you start! You know if he didn’t that it could only mean one thing…” she said with an equal grin. Everyone knew he and Sorsha were sex buddies but no one said nothing about it. Sorsha was their supe and if they ratted her or Daelan out, that could make working with her that much more difficult. They knew her as someone that never forgot anything and she’d not likely ever forget such a thing. Kal frowned as if not certain what she meant. “Oh, that’s right! I forgot about him and Sorsha used to have a thing,” He said. “Room 503, one floor up,” Kal said then they turned and headed down the hall again away from her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Amara listened to them closely. So his name here was Daelan and it appeared that he had been given memories that he was in a relationship with someone named Sorsha. There were many women on the ship who she could be. Amara didn’t let it bother her. She knew he wasn’t in his right mind and she couldn’t blame him for that. He loved her and would never knowingly cheat on her.

She nodded. “Thank you.” She looked around and no one was there so she quickly hit them with two stun discs and had them beamed up to the ship. She then headed up one floor and located room 503. She rang the bell and waited for him to answer.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:22 pm

Daelan and Sorsha had just come back from going out to lunch and they were talking about what he’d expect with his promotion and how they’d fit his stuff into her apartment...or a portion of it anyway. There were things she didn’t like that he owned that would not go with her decor at all. He was in a great mood talking about the future and he moved and opened the door.

In his dreams Daelan had been seeing the face that looked at him. The eyes, the dark hair and ruby lips. It was her! His eyebrows drew up and he suddenly remembered he had Sorsha in his apartment. But was socializing not allowed? He decided to open the door to her.

“Uh, hello,” he said and then smiled. For some reason just looking at her made him smile. As she came in he gestured to Sorsha.

“This is Sorsha, are you new to the plant? I keep thinking I’ve seen you before,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:36 pm

Amara wanted to throw her arms around James' neck and kiss him, but she decided against it. She wasn't sure how he would react and she needed to gain his trust. She smiled at him and she thought she saw some recognition in his eyes. She stepped inside the apartment and she looked over and saw Scarlett who he introduced as Sorsha. 

"No, I don't work at the plant. I actually work for Starfleet...and so do the both of you. My name is Amara Kirk. What I'm going to say is going to sound strange, but I'm telling the truth. You're names are not Daelan and Sorsha. You are James Tiberius Kirk, Captain of the USS Enterprise, a ship involved in a 5 year deep space mission, and you are Scarlett Wright, Science Officer. James...you and I are married and Scarlett, you are married to a Vulcan named Spock. He is the ship's First Officer. Here I have proof," she said as she pulled up holopictures to show them. "Somehow everyone on board the ship was taken down to this planet and your memories were swapped out for news ones and you were forced to work in this plant. You've only been here a few days...not as long as you think you have been."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next