The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lapse Of Memory Stardate 2259.230

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lapse Of Memory Stardate 2259.230 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lapse Of Memory Stardate 2259.230

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:11 pm

Elyse replicated some tea and then brought it back over to the couch. There was a table in front of the couch that they were able to place their cups upon. Elyse sighed and nodded in response to Kal's question. "It's bothering me a great deal. It seems like far too big a coincidence that everyone onboard this ship...over 400 people suddenly lost their memories at seemingly the exact same time and now we're on our way to destroy a race's headquarters? Everything about this seems...wrong to me."

----------------------------------

Scarlett settled in Spock's arms. She was quiet for quite some time as her mind pondered their supposed mission. "I don't feel right about this mission. I know I can't remember anything, but something in my gut is telling me that this isn't...right."

----------------------------------

Amara's eyes looked into James' for a long moment before she took his face in her hands and pulled him down to kiss her. It was a deep, passionate kiss and they began to remove each other's clothes. They were thrown in heaps on the floor. She closed her eyes and moaned as she felt James' lips on her body as he kissed her from her lips all the way down her body.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lapse Of Memory Stardate 2259.230 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lapse Of Memory Stardate 2259.230

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:23 pm

Kirk's mouth was between Amara's legs and she had his hair in her grip as he licked at her as if he knew exactly how her body would respond to him. She was feeling another building. An immense pressure of pleasure about to burst!

The intercom near their bed chimed. It was Macduff. "Captain, we've detected a Lysian ship coming toward us fast!" Kiernan said hurriedly. Kirk had lifted up as he heard Amara's disappointed grunt. He hit the intercom. "Go to red alert and all of alpha team to the bridge," Kirk said. "Duty calls," Kirk said as they both hopped out of bed to get dressed. Kirk washed his face quickly as Amara began to brush our her hair then put it into a hasty ponytail. In the turbolift he looked at her. "I'd say you owe me two," he said and did not elaborate on which 'two' he was referring to though it was obvious what he meant.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:46 pm

Amara was so close. James’ mouth felt...incredible and she didn’t want him to stop. Her body was trembling and she gripped the sheets under her. However, just before she reached ecstasy the intercom in their bedroom went off. Amara grunted unhappily, but got up and quickly began to get dressed. As they were in the turbo lift she heard what James said. She smiled at him knowingly. However, in the back of her head something was bothering her. “I don’t feel good about this at all.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:21 pm

"I don't either but we have our mission Amara, we can't allow our personal feelings to get in the way of our duty," Kirk said. "Captain on the bridge," Kiernan said as they came onto the bridge. Kirk and the others took their seats. "Report," Kirk said. "Captain, a Lysian battle cruiser is on an intercept course. They've been trying to contact us but as our mission states, we've not answered their hails," he said. Scarlett looked into the sensor at the ship.

"Captain, they are not near as heavily armed as we are," They're armed with a phase cannon and lasers," she said. "Lasers?" Kirk asked. "Captain, they might have the ability to wipe our minds again," Kiernan reminded Kirk and Kirk nodded. He deliberated and Kiernan got up and stood over Elyse because she hadn't armed their torpedoes yet. He armed one and ignored her troubled look. "Weapons are armed Captain, if they get too close and fire their weapon," Kiernan said. Kirk finally sighed though his heart went against his head right now. "Ok, disable their engines," He said and Elyse knew he was firing at the hull. Before he could stop him though Kiernan fired. The ship exploded and Kiernan moved and sat back down. "Enemy destroyed Captain," Kiernan said. Kirk shook his head but it was over now. "Resume course to the Lysian homeworld," Kirk said. "Kiernan, you have the con," He said and stood up and existed the bridge. In the hall he wiped his brow as he thought about how out matched the Lysian's were. This just wasn't right.

-------------------------

Doctor McCoy had been looking at a way to remove the effects of the mind wipe. Whatever hit them had attacked certain memory engrams in their brain and he was devising a way to re-activate those engrams without harming the others that had been unaffected.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:41 pm

Elyse felt sick about all of this. The Lysian's were barely armed...certainly nothing that could seriously harm their ship and yet Kiernan destroyed them. Elyse stood and followed Captain Kirk off the bridge. She looked at him. "Captain, I understand that this is our supposed mission, but I refuse to be apart of the murder of a race. The battle cruiser was barely armed and was trying to hail us, but Kiernan destroyed their ship. I therefore will resign my commission effective immediately."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:45 pm

Kirk turned and put his hands on her shoulders. "Elyse, I'm just as troubled as you are. We're all feeling it, we're all doubting ourselves. I think, in the present circumstances, that's just about normal. I need you Elyse. I need someone in that chair that thinks like I do. Please, don't throw away your career. I need you to trust me," Kirk said as he looked at her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:52 pm

Elyse was very upset over what had happened, that much was evident. She was struggling with what to do, but she felt that she could trust Kirk. Kiernan...she didn't trust him at all. "Fine," she finally said. "But I won't fire our weapons on the Lysians unless they actively threaten us or fire first. I won't murder people."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:01 pm

Kirk nodded and let Elyse go. He went back to his quarters to take a shower. He didn't want the crew to see how unsettled he was. He stripped out of his uniform and he got into the shower and just let the water flow down over his head.

----------------------

McCoy was starving and he needed to get out of sickbay. he was very close to figuring out how to repair their memory loss but he needed something sweet. He decided on a piece of pecan pie and a large piece of chocolate cake. He sat down with a black coffee and took a bite of the pie. It was amazing!

---------------------

Spock put his hand on Scarlett's shoulder. "Go ahead and get something to eat, I'll cover the rest of our shift," he told her but it was clear they were both troubled by recent events.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:06 pm

Amara followed James back to their quarters. She heard the shower running and she walked into the bathroom. She slipped out of her uniform and then stepped into the shower with him. She saw him turn towards her and within seconds they were kissing as the water flowed over them. 

------------------------------

Elyse didn't want to go back onto the bridge right now. Something about Kiernan unsettled her. Instead, she walked down to the Officer's Mess. She smiled when she spotted Dr. McCoy. She walked over. "Do you mind if I join you?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:20 pm

Kirk was thankful for Amara. She was just about all that was right in his life right now it seemed. She just stepped into the shower and pulled his face down and started kissing him. Before long her legs were around his hips and her back was to the shower wall as he made love to her. She never stopped kissing him as he held her hips. He felt her shivering as they came together in the shower and then dried one another off when they got out. Little was said, little had to be. They were both unsettled about what was to come.

---------------

McCoy slid over his chocolate cake and handed her the spoon he hadn't used. You need to try this Elyse," he said. "It'll change your life," he said. "I was hoping to see you again. God, I thought I'd never leave the sickbay," Leonard said. "I had a hankerin for some pecan pie and a pretty face...lucky me I get both," he said with a smile. "I heard we destroyed a Lysian ship, how did that go? I didn't even know we were in combat," He said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:44 pm

Amara got dressed in some comfortable civilian clothes. Her hair was still wet as she rifled through the small kitchen they had in their quarters. She grinned when she found the bottle of Romulan ale. She didn't know who the Romulans were, but she poured some into two glasses and handed one to James. The taste was strong, but Amara found that she quite liked it. She could only assume that she had had it many times before. 

She began to look through their belongings, hoping that something would spark a memory. It was then that she discovered the holocamera in one of the dresser drawers. She pulled it out and showed it to James. "Maybe this will spark some memories?"

-----------------------------------------

Elyse didn't need to be told twice to try the chocolate cake. She immediately took a bite and she felt like she was going to melt into her chair. "Wow, that is delicious," she said as she took another bite. She smiled a little at his compliment, but when he mentioned the Lysian ship that had been destroyed her smile faded into a frown. "Kiernan fired upon the Lysian ship. I wouldn't do it. They apparently had been trying to hail us for quite some time, but our  'orders' are for communication silence. Their ship wasn't even heavily armed and Kirk told him to just disable their engines...not to destroy the ship and kill everyone on board. There's something weird about Kiernan. I really don't like him."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:00 pm

“Well let’s have a look,” Kirk said and Amara set the Camera to project. The images were mostly involving them. Either Kirk taking one of her or her taking one of him. Mostly through it appeared that she was the one taking the picture tires of everyone and of everything. There were images of a Scotty and of Sofia. Images of Scotty kissing Sofia playfully. There were images of The doctor and of Elyse. And of Elyse and the doctor getting married and Jim, Marrying them. That made them both smile.

There were images of Spock and Scarlett as well as Kal and Fiona. There was also an Image of Amara in bed with nothing on and her legs spread. “Whoa!” Kirk said as he watched Amara’s face turn pink. “I suppose we better let the doctor and Elyse know,” Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:09 pm

Amara was fascinated by the images. She smiled as they went through them and she could truly see how close they all were. She paused on an image that was taken after she and James were married. They were in dress greys and she saw Spock, Scarlett, Elyse, and Dr. McCoy with them. There were also images of Elyse and Dr. McCoy getting married. She smiled as she went through...until she got the picture of her on their bed. She immediately turned off the camera. "Well...that's not one to send home to the parents," she said with a little blush. 

They discovered that Elyse and Dr. McCoy were actually sitting together in the Officer's Mess eating some chocolate cake and pie. Amara decided to let James tell them what they had discovered.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:41 pm

McCoy nodded when the Captain asked to sit down. That was how it was done. When the Captain asked, you made room. One did not go up to him and ask to sit. Amara, his wife was the only exception. "Hello Elyse...Doctor McCoy," he said. "May we sit?" He asked. "Ofcourse Captain and Kirk brought over 2 chairs. "I'm happy you're here Captain, I think I found a way to repair our memories but I'll need a Guinea Pig to test it," he said. "Well that is great news Doctor. Keep me apprised," he said. "The reason why we're here though is that we've found some holo photos of you...you and Elyse," he said and noticed Elyse nearly choke on whatever it was she had been eating. She had stuffed a large bite in her mouth. Oh, it was chocolate cake he noticed. "To be more specific, you two getting married...by me," Kirk said. McCoy flushed and looked at Elyse then back to Kirk. Then to Amara, to Elyse and back to Kirk. "Well...that answer's one question...no two questions," he said and pulled something from his pocket. "this must belong to you," McCoy said and plucked an engagement ring from his pocket. "I found it in my room but didn't know who it belonged to," he said and gestured to have Elyse's hand. "And the other question?" Kirk asked. "All those clothes in my room, now I know who they belonged to. I did see red hair in a brush...and I had thought..." He said as he placed the ring on Elyse hand. He saw that Elyse's face was beet red and her eyes were large in shock as he slid the large, diamond onto her finger. "Well...not awkward at all," McCoy lied as he looked at Elyse.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:52 pm

"Soooo...congratulations!" Amara said with a smile. Elyse was shocked to say the least. She had felt a connection to Dr. McCoy...or Leonard rather...but she hadn't known why. Well, now she knew why. She looked down at the diamond engagement ring and felt like her heart was beating a million times a minute. However, as her shock began to wear off she found she felt...happy about this. Leonard was nice and handsome. She smiled at him. "I don't mind being your guinea pig."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:35 pm

Leonard smiled. Eylse was beautiful and he was married to her? Wonderful! Concentrate! He was trying! "No need Elyse, Kiernan has already agreed," McCoy said. "Kirk looked at him. "Well excellent. Why don't you two take a little bit...get reacquainted," he said. "And...get Elyse some more cake," he said as he stood up. "Come Amara," he said then they stepped away from them toward the hall. McCoy looked at Elyse.

"Well...um, so...we're married," he said. "We could get some cake...to go?" He said with a smile.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:43 pm

Elyse looked at Leonard and she blinked when he told her that Kiernan had already agreed. "I don't think it's a good idea to use him," she said. "I get a really bad feeling from him and I'm not sure we can trust him. Everyone else that I've encountered I haven't been able to remember, but I've at least gotten a feeling that I once knew them...not so with him. Please, just use me instead."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:56 pm

"He was insistent and no offense, he outranks you Elyse...and me," he said. "But now you've got me worried...and the Captain does not seem to feel as you do about him," he said. "So...And in any case...I'd much rather talk about us being married," he said as he looked at her. "I don't remember any of it. I don't remember a kiss or a hug or...well, you," he said. "I know I felt something when we met, but...about the rest...nothing," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:19 pm

Elyse was becoming increasingly frustrated. She knew something was up with Kiernan. He had been the one to fire upon the Lysian battle cruiser and destroy the ship and now he was insistent on testing out the potential memory cure? She didn't like him...not one bit. She wanted to argue with Leonard, but she knew it was pointless. She felt helpless and wasn't sure what to do. She hated the fact that she couldn't remember anything. 

"I don't remember any of it either," she finally said. "We looked happy in the pictures though."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:33 pm

"Well, I must get back," Leonard said and stood. "Don't worry Elyse, I don't expect you to be with me or anything," Leonard said. He could tell she was distracted and he couldn't blame her. To what was happening, news of them being married was probably not all that important to her. "Maybe some other time, we could talk again?" He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:38 pm

Elyse looked at Leonard and suddenly stood up. "Wait...please don't go," she said as she walked over to him. "I want to try something." She suddenly reached up and took his face into her hands and pulled it down towards her and kissed him. Unlike with Kal, she definitely felt a spark between Leonard and herself. There was passion and true love there and it nearly caused her knees to buckle under her.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:13 pm

Leonard had kissed and had been kissed before but nor lately and certainly not in the way Elyse had kissed him. There was no hesitancy and his skin felt like it was on fire. People in the room were smiling at them and the kiss lingered when Leonard kissed her back. When they finally broke away...it took real effort to do that, there was no doubt that there was something powerful between them. Leonard smiled as he looked into her eyes. He tried to pull away but he ended up just shifting back and kissing her again. She had frazzled his wits. "Bye," he said with a stupid grin and he finally stepped away.

That evening McCoy laid there in bed. He was thinking about Elyse and he wanted more than anything for her to just be there with him.

-----------------------

That night James and Amara made crazy, passionate love again...ofcourse. And when they woke up they had to hastily get dressed and head to the bridge. Mccoy was about to test his memory repairing treatment. Kirk entered onto the bridge with Amara beside him. He moved to his chair while she took her station. Kiernan was there with the doctor. "Will it hurt?" Kiernan asked. McCoy looked at Elyse and she just had a dubious scowl on her face. "No, it shouldn't," McCoy said. "Well, I guess I'm ready then." he said. McCoy had a small handheld device and as it lit up he placed it above Kiernan's head as he sat in his chair. At first not much was happening and then, he began to shake uncontrollably. He cried out in pain and McCoy had to stop the procedure. Kiernan fell onto his side and was still convulsing. Kal had gotten up to help settle him as McCoy treated him. Kirk stood as well but McCoy held a cortical simulator over his head and Kiernan stopped convulsing. Eventually he sat up.

"Well, I guess that didn't work, I'll have to try something else Captain," McCoy said. "Kiernan, are you alright?" Kirk asked. "Yes...Captain, I think so," he said as Kal helped in up and helped him sit back down in his chair. McCoy looked at Elyse and they shared an odd look as McCoy headed out.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:23 pm

Amara would have wanted to make love again that morning if they had time. However, they woke up rather late and had to hastily get dressed. They then headed to the bridge together. Amara took her seat at her station, while James sat in the Captain's chair. Dr. McCoy was going to be testing the memory repair treatment that morning on Kiernan. Elyse scowled at Kiernan as he spoke to Leonard. The more time she spent around him, the more she didn't trust him. She watched the act he put on when Leonard began the test. She had to stop herself from outright rolling her eyes. She saw the look Leonard gave her as he left the bridge and she began to think that perhaps he was starting to believe her. 

Scarlett and Spock were also on the bridge at the Science station and they watched what happened. They both shared a look of doubt between them.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:35 pm

Later on that afternoon Fiona turned back toward the Captain. "Sir, we will pass into Lysian space in a few hours," she said. "So very likely we will run into a good deal of resistance," Kirk said. "I will say right now that destroying that ship is still weighing heavily on me," he said. "Lasers? Something is very wrong about our mission," Kirk said. "Sir, we're all feeling that but we're so close now. We can strike at the heart of these Lysians and this will be over," Kiernan said. Kirk did not respond to that.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:39 pm

Elyse's alarm about Kiernan was growing by the minute. He seemed to be the only one truly set on harming the Lysians and that bothered her greatly. When she heard what Kiernan said in response to Kirk, she looked over at Kirk and just shook her head. She sighed and then turned back to her station. However, she was going to keep her promise...she would not fire on innocent people.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next