The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Due Stardate 2259.216

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Devil's Due Stardate 2259.216 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Devil's Due Stardate 2259.216

Post by Conleth Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:21 pm

Arda paused in what he was going to say to address Scarlett. His ship had been in orbit and he had taken time to study the people of Ventax II for quite some time. He had listened into the Enterprises communications. He knew their names, where they came from and what they were here for. "Scarlett, by your tone, you doubt me?" He said. Kirk looked at the man dubiously. "You Captain Kirk, your crew and your ship, now belong to me," he said as he produced another contract then unfurled it before him.

"Prelate Sorkis, back then, how would your people even know about what could have been in orbit?" Kirk asked. His mind flew at light speed to understand what this man really represented. He and his crew would not be slaves here. "I can not say Captain," he said shakily as Arda smiled at him. Nathan stepped forward. "May I have this contract, and check it for authenticity?" Nathan said. "Absolutely Nathan," he said and rolled it up then handed it to him. Kirk was still studying him. Arda turned toward those still there.

"You, bring me a chair. You, I want food and drink...now," Arda said and those he spoke to rushed off.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The Devil's Due Stardate 2259.216 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Devil's Due Stardate 2259.216

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:32 pm

Elyse watched as people scurried around to get Arda what he had requested. She wasn't sure what to make of him. She motioned slightly to Jim and Amara and they turned their backs to Arda to talk quietly. "Should we notify the Enterprise?" Elyse asked in barely more than a whisper.

Scarlett had a strong suspicion that this person was not who they appeared to be. Scarlett believed in science...not in gods and magic. "How did you know my name?" she asked him.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:50 pm

Arda was quite taken aback by Scarlett. He knew she was a human though he had never seen one before. She was quite beautiful and he could tell she had a keen intelligence. He would need to be careful with her. Perhaps all of these. "Nathan flipped out his communicator. "Enterprise...one to beam up," he said. Arda looked at him. "No, I have not given you leave to go," Arda told Nathan. Nathan looked at Kirk. "We can not seem to lock onto you Lieutenant," The transporter chief said. The Ventaxians returned with the chair and food and drink. Arda sat and held out his hand and a cup was placed there. He took a drink and gave Scarlett a knowing look.

"You doubt me...I suppose explorers like yourself would. Nathan gave Kirk a troubled look. "Prelate Sorkis, assemble your world leaders, tell them I have come. I wish to know your present population. I wish to know how many slaves I have to work with," he said. He looked at Nathan. "Oh very well," He said then waved his hand and Nathan de-materialized though not in the same way as a transporter would have. He looked at Elyse.

"You are wondering if you could kill me with your weapon," he said then handed the cup back to one the people near him. "Take your best shot," She said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:00 pm

Scarlett didn't like how Arda didn't answer her question. However, she had a feeling that she shouldn't push the issue. What troubled her though was when the Transporter operator on the Enterprise said that they couldn't get a lock on Nathan. What then perplexed her was that Arda then waved his hand and Nathan disappeared and presumably appeared on the Enterprise...although not by the Transporter. How was he able to do that? 

Elyse had a phaser, but she hadn't unholstered it yet. However, her hand was prepared to draw it if necessary and she wondered if a phaser would kill him. She was quite shocked when he seemed to have read her mind. She didn't draw her weapon and she glanced at Kirk.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:06 pm

Kirk gestured for her to stay calm. "Captain, it is simple. None of you may leave unless I wish it to be so and," he said then gestured and Silas was transported to where she pointed. He had a hyper spanner in his hand as he he was fixing something. He stopped and looked around in shock. "How..." he began when Kirk flipped open his communicator. "Enterprise," he said. "Captain, Crewman Wright has just disappeared," Sofia said. "He's here, on the planet Sofia, please stand by," Kirk said. "You and your crew are mine now Captain, your mission, is over," he said with a smile.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:11 pm

Scarlett looked over at her twin brother as he suddenly appeared. She was just as shocked as everyone else. Her mind struggled to comprehend what was happening and make sense of it all. There had to be a reasonable explanation for all of this...there just had to be.

"There are millions of lives on this planet. What will you have them all do as your slaves?" she said as she tried to make sense of it.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:20 am

"There are several kinds of precious metals on this planet. I'll have them mine them, ofcourse," He said with a grin. "Well, and all of you too but...perhaps you," he said as he looked at her and his eyes shifted up and down her form. "You I might take on as a consort, how lovely you are," he said. Kirk found it difficult not to grow angry with this...man. He wasn't at all convinced that he was a devil or a demon. This man seemed more like a con artist of some sort. They had to play along though or Arda could use these people against them. He doubted his name was Arda either.

"Arda, would you allow to return to our ship and prepare our crew?" Kirk said. Arda looked at him. After a few moments he nodded. "Alright Captain, I will give you 6 hours to prepare your crew. But this one remains herewith me," He said as he pointed to Scarlett. Kirk shook his head and tried not to just attack the man. He gestured for them all to come a few feet away to talk to him.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:33 am

Spock might sense a feeling of disgust from Scarlett mixed with anger as this...person eyed her like a piece of meat. Her outward expression remained neutral though. Amara and Elyse were just plain angry and it took all of their will power not to pull their phasers out and shoot him. 

The group gathered some feet away and Scarlett looked at Jim. "I'll stay," she said. Elyse looked at her. "I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that," she said. Scarlett shook her head. "I'll be fine."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:56 am

Kirk put his hands on Scarlett's shoulders and looked at her seriously. "You're not going to be alone long. Find out more about him if you can," Kirk said. After everyone said what they were going to say, Kirk moved them toward Arda. "Alright Arda, if you would allow me to transport up?" Kirk asked. Arda smiled at his subservience and nodded. "Enterprise, 3 to beam up," he said and they were transported up. Spock was there along with Kal.

"Captain, This Arda had gotten our command codes somehow. We've tried to break orbit but the navigational controls are locked out. We've rerouted Sensors to Engineering and Spock locked out the Main computer. "Where is Scarlett?" Spock asked and this time, Scarlett might feel a spike of worry from Spock. "Captain, we're also detecting intermittent energy surges near the ship," Spock said and Kirk paused. "Energy surges?" He said then thought about that. "He must have a cloaked ship nearby," Kirk said as they headed toward Engineering.

"He's Kept Scarlett with him for now, but we'll return to the planet soon," Kirk said. Spock felt relief from him saying that. They arrived in Engineering.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:05 am

Scarlett watched as Elyse, Amara, and Jim were transported back to the Enterprise. She turned and slowly walked back over to Arda. She could sense Spock's worry, but she remained calm. She decided that she needed to gain this person's trust in order to get more information out of him. She smiled at him. "I'm glad they're finally gone. I've never liked any of them anyway."

Sofia and Scotty were working frantically to try and fix whatever Arda had done to the ship. There was no playful banter now. This was a very serious situation and they were working closely together.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:42 am

“Another chair and more food and drink!” Area commanded and sent the men and women scurrying.

Getting the ship back was going to be nearly impossible though Arda could not fire the weapons at least. They had the main computer but she could guide the ship into the planet to kill them.

“Keep working on it and we’ll...try to get Arda to use more of his ‘power’ to prove himself. Maybe we can locate his ship,” Kirk said. “When we do, scene for it and if you find it, send a shuttle and try to get inside,” Kirk said. “Yes sir,” Kal said. “I’ll get a shuttle ready,” Kal said then stepped away.

“Captain, Nathan here, the contract isn’t that old,” Nathan said. “It’s a good fake, but it’s only a few weeks old. My guess whoever Arda is, he probably observed these people for months and us coming here was unexpected,” Nathan said.

“With a cloaked ship, a reproduced contract and using conventional means to control our ship...now I’m certain Arda is not what he says he is but proving it won’t be easy. We need control of his ship, make it a priority,” Kirk said. “Captain, I’d like to go down with you,” Spock said. “No Spock I need you here, I won’t let anything happen to Scarlett,” he said. “Elyse I want you to run continuous scans while we’re down there and coordinate with Spock,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:28 pm

Scarlett moved the chair that was brought to her closer to Arda. She smiled at him. "You are absolutely fascinating," she told him to stroke his ego. "So, what are you planning to do with the minerals that will be mined?"

Amara approached James. "I'll stay here and work with Kal. If we locate the ship I will help him get inside."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:35 pm

Arcs smiled as a Ventaxian brought Scarlett a drink. “Why, sell them ofcourse. There are worlds that would pay a great sum for them,” he said. “It’s only fair. I give them a thousand years of prosperity and the next thousand they use that prosperity for me,” he said then reached out and touched Scarlett’s face. “I could make you a queen Scarlett. We could explore countless worlds and track the universe together,” he said.

“Alright, Elyse and I will return to the surface,” Kirk said as McCoy came up to them, “What the hell is going on?” He asked angrily. “I don’t have time doctor,” Kirk said. He looked at Elyse. “You’re not going back down there,” Leonard said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:43 pm

Elyse looked over at her husband as he stormed into Engineering. She could tell he was upset and angry, but she didn't have time to discuss this with him. "I have to go. We'll talk about this later," she said and then kissed him before following Jim back to the Transporter room.

Scarlett couldn't help but wonder why a supposed god would need money. That seemed odd to her. She continued to smile at him though. "I've always felt that I should be a Queen," she said. "So, how would we get to these other worlds?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:59 pm

“Well, your vessel ofcourse,” he said. “You would not survive trans dimensional teleportation,” he said. “I’ve never seen a human before,” he said. “Would you consider yourself an exquisite speciman for a female? Are there others as attractive as you are?” He asked. “I have a...voracious appetite for pleasure you see,” he said as he touched her thigh.

Kirk and Elyse entered the transporter room. “Energize,” Kirk said and they appeared in the square again. He saw them together and he frowned as they approached them.

“I’ve made a decision Captain. I will keep these two and allow the rest of your crew to leave this system,” Arda said. He gestured toward Elyse. “I love Elyses red hair and I am anxious to see the rest of her,” he said. Kirk suddenly became angry and stepped up to them as they both stood. He took Scarlett’s arm and jerked her back away from him.

“These two belong to me! You can’t have them,” he said. Arda narrowed his eyes at Kirk. “I don’t think you understand Captain. I could destroy your ship anytime I want. I am giving you your freedom but these two MUST stay willingly,” he said

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:08 pm

Scarlett grinned at Arda. "I am absolutely an exquisite specimen. You won't find another as exceptionally beautiful as I am," she said. She felt him touch her thigh and a wave of disgust and anger traveled through her body again. She hated this being...whatever he was, but she let him touch her.

A moment later, Kirk and Elyse appeared. Scarlett stood as they approached and she blinked when she heard what Arda said. She looked at Elyse and knew that there was a chance here for everyone but herself to get out of here. She turned and looked at Arda with a grin. "Believe me...she's no fun. Take me and let everyone else go."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:16 pm

“No you can’t have her!” Kirk said angrily. “Oh? You don’t want to anger Me Captain,” Arda said them he gestured. The ground beneath their feet began to rumble as if an Earthquake was happening. It stopped after a few moments. “I can be anything I want to be!” Arda said and he changed into some clawed beast. He growled at them then shifted back. “I will accept You Scarlett as my mate and let the Enterprise leave but you will swear to never try to leave me and to accept me,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:20 pm

Elyse had a tricorder discreetly tucked away, but she was running constant scans. Scarlett felt the ground rumble under their feet and she blinked when he transformed into a clawed beast. She still couldn't figure out how he was doing everything he was doing. Was it some sort of hologram? Elyse checked the tricorder and then gave a subtle nod to Scarlett to let her know that him getting angry was what they needed.

Scarlett grinned at Arda. "Jim is just jealous because I used to be with him and he still wants me. Don't you Jim?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:01 pm

“I’ll fight for her if I must!” Kirk said and he lunged at Arda. Arda was able to wave his hand first and a force field came up around Kirk. Kirk ran into it then fell back. Arda smiled.

“Foolish mortal, trying to fight a god. Well, I will show you the folly of that!” Arda said threateningly. “Let’s see how long you can last without air!” He said and waved his hand again. Slowly, Kirk began to choke.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:09 pm

Scarlett's eyes widened when she saw that Jim was being choked. Arda's hands weren't touching him, but Scarlett still wasn't convinced that this man was a god. However, she was afraid that he was going to kill Jim.

"He's not worth it Arda," Scarlett said as she gently placed a hand on his arm. "Let him live knowing that he could not defeat you."

-----------------------------------------------

On the Enterprise, they were continuing to run scans. Amara, Kal, and Spock were still trying to locate the ship. Suddenly, there seemed to be a surge of energy and Amara thought she saw something suddenly on one of the scanners. "I think I've located his ship."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:14 pm

Arda shrugged and then released Kirk. Elyse helped him up as he gasped for breath. Arda looked over at Scarlett. “So do you accept my offer Scarlett? I will know now,” he said.

On the Enterprise Scotty and Amara headed over to where they thought Arda’s ship was with Kal piloting it.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:21 pm

Scarlett was relieved that he listened to her and released Jim. Elyse immediately went over to him him up. Thankfully, he seemed alright. Scarlett looked over at Arda. She knew that she had no choice at this point. They needed to keep him distracted. Elyse had received a notification that they had located Arda's ship. She gave Jim a little gesture to indicate that things were going to plan.

"Yes, I accept your offer," she said with a little smile.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:48 pm

“Excellent, Captain, you and your crew...can leave!” He said happily. Kirk looked at at Scarlett who was playing her part very well. Kirk spoke into his communicator. “Enterprise, 2 to beam up,” he said. And they were teleported up.

“Well, I thought they’d never leave!” He said and held his cup up to be refilled. “I thirst and then I shall feast upon your flesh,” he said with a smile.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:57 pm

Scarlett smiled and took a sip from her cup. "It will be a feast like you've never had before," she said.

Amara contacted James from the shuttle. Scotty and Kal were with her as well. "Captain, we've located Arda's ship. We're in the process of locating an airlock. Shields appear to be down which means he probably needs the ship's power for whatever he's doing."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:26 pm

The Prelate and the other leaders had lined up in a row before Arda and Scarlett. Arda saw them but decided to just let them stand there until he was ready for them.

Kal had located an airlock and he flipped the shuttle upside down the. Slowly moved into the shop’s cloak. Once they passed into the cloaking field. He could see the airlock more clearly. They docked.

Amara translated the docking port language and she was able to type in the code to unlock it then they headed in.

The ship wasn’t that large and it didn’t take them long to find the bridge and the engine room.

“So Prelate, you will increase production by 600 percent,” Arda said. “For starters,” he said. “Yyyes Arda,” Sorkis said. “I need a place to stay, the nicest place you have, prepare it for me and my consort,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next