The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About The Holodeck Stardate 2259.205

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

All About The Holodeck Stardate 2259.205 - Page 3 Empty Re: All About The Holodeck Stardate 2259.205

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:36 am

Leonard sighed. “Well, you likely know most of it. Increased Strength, speed, increased adrenaline and energy, faster healing, more durability, these are all to these nanoprobes. They are also why you’ll never conceive,” McCoy said. “You’re immune system has been improved as well and foreign bodies...Sperm, is attacked as soon as it enters your body,” he said. “I haven’t even begun to look at them because Jim gave me a direct order,” Leonard said. “I ‘could’ take a look with Spock’s and maybe Sofia’s help but no one has asked and I think that is something that would have to be ok’s by Jim and you,” he said. “If we could remove them from your body...I think you’d lose your augments...except for the changes in your eyes,” he said. “That is permanent,” he added.

------------------

“Captain The Vulcan’s are breaking orbit and are heading toward the oncoming Andorian ships!” Sulu said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

All About The Holodeck Stardate 2259.205 - Page 3 Empty Re: All About The Holodeck Stardate 2259.205

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:54 am

Amara sighed but shook her head. "I'd rather just not mess with my body any further," she said. She sat down and looked at Leonard. She had first met him at the Academy. He had been James' friend and by default she also hung out with him when she and James were together. "There's a Section 31 sleeper agent on the ship."

--------------------------------

Elyse knew she needed to act quickly. She looked at Sulu. "Sulu, move us to cut off the Vulcan ship," she ordered. He moved the ship and got it into position quickly. She then contacted the Vulcan captain. "Captain Torth, in order to prevent war I will fire upon your ship if you do not back down immediately."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:03 pm

Leonard looked at Amara in shock. “What? How do you know that? Who?” he asked quickly.

----------------------

There were several more tense moments as the 5 ships moved around the ship but finally Uhura spoke.

“Captain, I have the Starfleet Ambassador,” she said then put him up when she nodded.

“We’ve arrived Captain, thank you for looking out for us, with any luck we can get a temporary cease fire in place,” he said. And on the screen they saw the Andorian ships moving away and one of the Vulcan ships warpout while the other returned to orbit the planet with the other Andorian ship.

Then the simulation ended and the holodeck returned to the black on yellow. Spock stepped forward.

“Well, I think you handled the situation well Commander. I will see you back here in 2 days. Please continue reading the texts that I gave you,” Spock reminded her as the holodeck doors opened.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:07 pm

Amara looked at Leonard. "Because they knew about the testing that was done on me. I need you to keep this information to yourself. Jim can't know that I told you this. We have absolutely no idea who it is, but Jim is working on finding out."

--------------------------------------

Elyse breathed out a sigh of relief when the simulation ended. She felt pretty good about how she handled the situation, but hearing Spock say it meant a lot to her. "Thank you Commander," she said and then turned and left the holodeck.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3