The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amara’s Testing Stardate 2259.198

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Amara’s Testing Stardate 2259.198 - Page 2 Empty Re: Amara’s Testing Stardate 2259.198

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:12 pm

Amara was still genuinely upset about everything, but James had a way of making her lose focus on what she was upset about...particularly when he started kissing her neck. She moaned softly as he continued. "Ok...I think you've managed to convince me."

---------------------------------

Elyse scrunched up her nose and looked at Kal. "I think maybe you shouldn't raise your arms over your head until you've had a shower."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amara’s Testing Stardate 2259.198 - Page 2 Empty Re: Amara’s Testing Stardate 2259.198

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:25 pm

"Ha...Ha..." Kal said. "Good game, you're cross throws are getting better," he complimented. Cross throws and shock Spring goals are what Kal was excellent at and he had been teaching Elyse his tricks. He was very generous in that way. He liked winning by skill alone and having better opponents only made him better.

Kirk picked Amara up bodily and carried her to their bed. He removed her boots and then undid her skirt and slid it down. He was attacking her center before she could even get her shirt off. She knew now how this night was going to go. he would get her off with his mouth, they'd eat dinner and then he would make love to her how she wanted.

--------------------

Kal waited down the hall by the holodeck. He was in civilian clothes and as he waited for Elyse to run up and release the lock for him, he saw Sofia come out and lock it. Was there some kind of issue with it and it needed maintenance? Sofia looked both ways as she headed down the hall away from him. Elyse finally showed up and Kal stepped up to the holodeck door. He was doing something though that he knew she'd be furious with him if she found out. He had a recorder running to capture her voice code so he could gain entry whenever he wanted. He could do some of the work on his computer, but the rest had to be done in the holodeck.

"I saw Sofia leaving the holodeck just now," he said and he had that ook that he had more to say about that but didn't.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:44 pm

Amara squirmed on the bed underneath James. She moaned and her toes curled. She gripped the bedding and gasped. Her back arched off the bed and she moaned loudly before she collapsed back onto the bed. She lay there in bliss for a moment before she looked at her husband and grinned. "You are very good at that."

---------------------------------------

Elyse still wasn't sure about this, but she had given Kal her word and she was trusting him not to get them into serious trouble. She had already gotten a lot of exercise doing Spring Ball, but she needed to not look conspicuous and she would run up on this level. She slowed down as she approached the holodeck and and then stopped near Kal. She had no idea that he was running a recorder to capture her voice code so he could gain entry whenever he wanted. 

"She was probably just doing some maintenance," she said when Kal mentioned seeing Sofia leave. She stepped up and glanced over her shoulder before giving the access code. "Computer, unlock holodeck. Authorization Elyse Delta 9 Tango 270."

---------------------------------------

Sofia was going to meet Scotty in his quarters. She spent more time there than she did in her own quarters. The door opened automatically for her and she smiled when she saw him. She walked over and slipped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "It's finally done."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:55 pm

"It seems that you like it when I do that but you never ask for that," Kirk said as he wiped his face. He helped her out of her top and then she moved into their bedroom to get into her comfy clothes for staying in. "Amara...what do you want from the replicator!?" Kirk asked loudly so she could hear. "Spicy Maple Salmon with baked potato and asparagus," Kirk ordered and it appeared.

-----------------------------

Kal stepped inside the holodeck when the door opened. He moved to the console and he inserted a Yellow data disk that was empty. He used the computer to copy the matrix root code to the disk. It was going to take a while and he looked at the program functions. There was Spock's program in the list and then there was a time stamp as if there was a more recent program run but no program name was listed. It was just blank. "Do you think she'd have made a test program then deleted it?" Kal asked while they waited. He could tell Elyse was jumpy. "Oh come on Elyse, relax, nothing's going to happen," Kal said. "It looks like she ran a program for 8 minutes and 36 seconds then deleted it in the log. Why would she bother to do that?" Kal asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:07 pm

Amara got up and went to go get changed. She put on a pair of leggings and a Starfleet Academy sweatshirt. Most nights, they would get changed and go to the officer's mess to eat and then go hang out in the common room. However, there were times when they really just needed some time to themselves. Tonight, was one of those nights. After the holodeck test she had gone through and learning about the nanobytes and then the message from Section 31, she wasn't feeling like socializing. 

She walked out and the food was ready. She sat down in her usual spot and picked up her fork. "Have you heard from your parents recently?"

--------------------------------------

Elyse was really nervous about being in the holodeck without permission. She wanted Kal to get what he needed quickly so they could leave and she could go back to her quarters to be with her husband. She sighed when Kal began to look at the program functions and log. "I don't know. She designed the holodeck. Maybe it was a test run and she figured it didn't need to be logged."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:30 pm

Kirk handed her the flatware and he got back up to order them some white wine to go with their salmon. "No...and they usually do contact me more often," Kirk said as she sat down. He set down the wine cups. "It took alot of courage for you to tell me about them contacting you. I imagine it always will. We both know this is a sucky situation. And I'm going to tell Nathan that there is a definite security breach on this ship," Kirk said as he tasted the synth wine. It was pretty good and he took a bite of fish. "I can't tell you how to handle everything they are going to ask of you. But it will be up to you totell me or not and I'll assume if not, that I probably don't want to know," Kirk said. "You are my wife and I love you and that should be enough for you to know that I want you here, in my life," Kirk said.

--------------------------------------

Kal decided to drop it. He could come back later and investigate if he felt strong enough about it tough he really didn't. He liked Sofia an had no reason to suspect her of anything. Elyse was nearly jumping up and down. "Got it," Kal said and he pulled out the disk then deleted the logs of the activity. Just like Sofia's logs,the name of the activity was blank and just the time stamp existed. What he had done took 3 minutes and 42 seconds. He stepped out of the holodeck and Elyse spoke quietly to the console on the wall to lock it. Kal kissed her on the cheek." Thank you so much, you're a doll," He said knowing she hated it when he called her that. 'A cute, little, Porcelain Doll' Was what he had said she reminded him and nearly had a fat lip for it.

Kal made it to his room and found Fiona there waiting for him. They were dating but not co-habitating and they did not give their rooms biometer to the other for access yet. "Oh hello Fiona," Kal said. He noticed she was wearing a long, white robe of all things then she opened it to reveal what she was wearing and she shifted the robe just off her shoulders. Kal's eyes bulged and he hurried her inside before someone saw her. He chuckled. "Fiona, are you crazy? What if someone saw you?" he asked.

------------------------

"Is it back massage night?" Scotty asked. Once a week they did that for one another. Drinking real alcohol was out of the question but that wasn't. Sofia had turned him onto it and he was a quick study.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:46 pm

Amara reached across the table and she took James' hand in her own for a moment. "James, you are the absolute best thing in my life. I truly don't know what I would do without you. I want you to be able to trust me. I'm going to do my absolute best to tell you everything. The last thing I want to do is to deceive you again. I...I couldn't bear to have you look at me again the way you looked at me that day I told you the truth. I've taken a lot of very painful hits before...but that was by far the most painful thing I've ever experienced."

-----------------------------------------

Fiona had been waiting for Kal to get back to his quarters. She didn't know where he was, but he certainly wasn't inside. They didn't have access to each other's rooms so she was forced to wait outside. She was wearing a long, white robe, but it was what was underneath that she couldn't wait to show Kal. She grinned at Kal when she saw him approach. She didn't see anyone in the hall and so she opened her robe to reveal the lacy, black lingerie she was wearing underneath. Kal's reaction was priceless and she grinned when he hurried her inside. Once inside she did drop the robe to the floor. "What's wrong? Would you rather me put my robe back on?" she teased.

-----------------------------------------

Sofia grinned at Scotty. "It certainly can be." She actually had some clothes she kept in his quarters for when she spent the night and she went to go get changed out of her uniform.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:54 am

Once the door was closed Kal took a few moments to look at Fiona. Really look at her and she stood there letting him look and put her hands in a sensual pose on her hips as if daring him to ravish her. Was this repayment for him spending time with her in the Lagoon on their nights on Risa? Or was this to show him that all of the other women he had been with, just didn’t matter anymore. Kal was a large, healthy Irishman, and she’d see just how large and healthy he was in a few minutes! Kale lifted up his shirt, stepped out of his shoes and pulled down his pants and underclothes as he approached her. Completely naked before her, it was clear how her outfit had affected him. He came up to her and put his hands on her hips as he looked down at her. Fiona put her hands on his muscled chest and felt his toned and cut stomach to hold him back. She felt his hips and touched his buttocks and even squeezed them. She felt his arms and the sides of his legs and then the front of them. Kal was solid and she touched the softer places between his legs as she looked up at him. Kal had lowered his arms to his sides as he let Fiona do what she wanted. She touched his hardness and there was no doubt she was ready for him. She had been ready for him as soon as the door closed but she didn’t want him to know that. She let go of him and without saying a word she moved to the bedroom and removed her black, lacey panties. She still had lacey stockings and a garter belt to hold them up. With him watching she reached around and removed her black, lacey bra and let her large, pale breasts spill out. She touched them and played with her nipples a moment for him. Kal licked his lips as his mouth had gone dry. Fiona grinned and gestured for him to come to her as she moved and sat on the bed. Her eyes shifted down to his middle and it was clear now what she was going to do first as he approached her. As she began Kal closed his eyes. Never in a million years would he ever have thought that that thin, tom boyish 12 year old girl would be doing this to him. Nor would he believe how much he was in love with her. She reached around and grabbed his muscled butt and she took him deep into her mouth.

The next morning Kal woke to an empty bed but Fiona had left her panties for him right there in the middle of the floor. She had begged him to be rough with her and he had been. He had to get up and get ready for his shift but he hoped he would be able to concentrate on what he was doing today with her right there. When he made it to the bridge he was a few minutes late and he saw Fiona turn and look at him as he entered. He smiled at her and she smiled and gave him a little wink in return as he sat down. He felt...awkward and he thought he knew why. Normally it was supposed to be him that did the chasing. Now he felt like a doe in a clearing and she was the hunter. Or in this case, the huntress. He wasn’t used to that and he felt as if he were losing his control of things. The sex had been amazing but did she feel the same? Did she really like that? Or was she just trying to impress him? He didn’t know and he thought he had known her so well. Now he wasn’t certain he knew her at all. In his mind, Fiona was this shy, sweet girl. Well, a woman now. Last night...she was anything but that and Kal didn’t know if he liked it or not.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:15 am

Fiona wasn't certain how she had felt about the night before. That person that Kal had slept with wasn't her...not really. She had just thought that was what he liked and needed so she had pretended to be sexually aggressive when she truly wasn't. Now, she was afraid to tell him the truth when he would be expecting this kind of behavior from her. She began to fear that she had screwed everything up and she hated herself for it. She didn't want to lie to Kal, or be anyone other than herself. But Kal had always been the popular one and at the Academy she had seen how girls would flock around him. He had had his pick of whoever he wanted and she felt that was the same here on the Enterprise. She saw other other women looked at him and she felt she had to fight to keep his interest in her. She was terrified of losing him. 

Elyse hadn't slept well that night, despite being exhausted from Spring Ball, going for a run, and then sex with Leonard. She was worried about what she had let Kal do and guilt was starting to eat at her. Kirk and Spock had put their trust in her and she didn't want to betray that trust. She walked onto the bridge and took her seat next to Kal.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2