The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Starfleet Wedding Stardate 2259.86

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Starfleet Wedding Stardate 2259.86 - Page 2 Empty Re: A Starfleet Wedding Stardate 2259.86

Post by XslvrstarX Thu May 21, 2020 11:11 pm

Amara somehow felt better knowing that James hadn't told them the truth about her. He was right. That wasn't who she was anymore. She was Amara Kirk and she was extremely happy to be her. She smile and laughed a little at what he said about calling him out in private when he was being an ass. "So, I can't kick your ass on the bridge? Now that you've seen me fight...do you think you can take me?" she teased with a grin.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Starfleet Wedding Stardate 2259.86 - Page 2 Empty Re: A Starfleet Wedding Stardate 2259.86

Post by Conleth Thu May 21, 2020 11:22 pm

"Maybe without that suit on," Kirk said. "You're fast, and you have burst agility. You'd be tough to beat but It might be fun to try," he said. "You certainly made an impression on Nathan. After your fight with Jerik he wanted me to ask you to teach him," Kirk said with a chuckle. Their hips touched one another. It was amazing how relaxed they were together like that. Completely naked on the ready room table. He put his hand on her thigh. He felt that enough time had passed, he wanted to make love again. But he was enjoying talking with her like this too. He shifted his hand and took hers into his as he watched her take a another drink.

"And I know I won't always be right. I'm far from perfect," Kirk said. "Thats why I've got you, Spock, Bones, Scotty...and the rest of the crew," Kirk said as he took her hand and put it on him, between his legs. When she took hold of him he shifted his hand and moved it between her legs. When she passed him the bottle he took a drink like nothing was happening but she knew that he felt what she was doing.

"I do learn from my mistakes and...I'm a quit study," Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu May 21, 2020 11:31 pm

Amara and James made love on the ready room table. It was a slow, intense love making. They took their time and truly pleasured one another until they couldn't take it anymore. Afterwards, they lay there in silence for a while before getting up and dressing. They left the ship and headed back to the hotel. They were too exhausted to make love again, so they just lay there in each other's arms until they fell asleep.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2