The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Starfleet Wedding Stardate 2259.86

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Starfleet Wedding Stardate 2259.86 Empty A Starfleet Wedding Stardate 2259.86

Post by Conleth Thu May 21, 2020 2:22 pm

Kirk had to get dressed in the living room. He doubted he could have controlled himself if he saw Amara dressing. And then they’d never get to the Admiral’s office. Admiral Pelosk Knew Kirk’s father and he agreed to perform the ceremony. He had done it many times and had said he’d be honored to do Kirk’s marriage. Kirk had sent a sub-space message to his parents telling them what he was doing but he hadn’t received one back. There were no more guesses or wonders about marrying Amara. It was just something he knew he needed to do. He doubted anything would change but legally, Starfleet had a responsibility to keep them together. Kirk had spoken to Admiral Pike about everything that had been happening. And the Admiral said he would look into this and see if he could help Amara in some way. That and congratulations for his upcoming nuptials.

The dress grays weren’t the greatest but this was a Starfleet wedding. Spock and the others were all in their dress grays as well. This wasn’t a ‘walk down the isle’ type of thing. There were no bouquets, no music and no giving away the bride. Kirk and Amara arrived and the others had been waiting for them. Spock shook Kirk’s hand.

“I must congratulate you Captain. And thank you for allowing us to be apart of your ceremony,” Spock said. “You’re a lucky man Jim, McCoy said as he shook his hand and he hugged Elyse and Scarlett. McCoy hugged Amara too though spock only shook her hand. The Admiral was aging but he was still in pretty good shape with only a bit of gray in his dark hair. He had keen hazel eyes and he held a large, white book in his hands as he waited for Kirk and Amara to be ready.

The office was actually very nice with a white, marbled floor and wall that were gray with a dark paneled wood on the bottom half. He had cleared out the entrance to make room for everyone and the chairs were against the walls. His desk and book shelves were behind him and he had lit candles on the shelves on the walls.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

A Starfleet Wedding Stardate 2259.86 Empty Re: A Starfleet Wedding Stardate 2259.86

Post by XslvrstarX Thu May 21, 2020 2:35 pm

Amara had no one to share her happy news with, but she knew that the only people she would actually want at her wedding were already going to be there. James was going to be husband and her immediate family, but the crew would be her extended family and they were all that truly mattered to her. This wedding was going to be a Starfleet wedding, but for Amara that was perfect considering that she and James had met because of Starfleet. She didn't care about a white dress and flowers and music. All she cared about was marrying James. 

Once they were both ready, they left the hotel and headed to the Admiral's office. Waiting just outside were Spock, Scarlett, Elyse, and McCoy. There was an exchange of hugs and handshakes. Elyse smiled at her and whispered to her. "Are you nervous?" Amara smiled and shook her head. "Not at all. For once I'm doing the right thing."

They were shown into the Admiral's office and Spock, Scarlett, Elyse, and McCoy took their seats. Amara and James glanced at one another with a little smile before stepping up to stand in front of the Admiral.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Starfleet Wedding Stardate 2259.86 Empty Re: A Starfleet Wedding Stardate 2259.86

Post by Conleth Thu May 21, 2020 2:48 pm

"We are gathered here today for the joining of James T. Kirk and Amara Novak," he began. As far as nuptials went Kirk decided to just to the standard thing. The Admiral took a little while to get to the repeated after me part. "Now repeated after me," The Admiral said as James handed Amara the ring she was to give him and he held up the wedding ring he was to give her. He held it near the first knuckle of her finger and smiled when he saw her looking at it as if it was killing her not to have it all the way up on her finger, nice and snug.

"I, James T. Kirk, Do take you, Amara Novak, To be my lawful wedded wife," Kirk said. "I solemnly swear to protect you and to keep you, to have and to hold, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, til death do we part," He said then he gently pressed the ring where it belonged. They were looking at one another and her cheeks had a nice, pink color to them. She was very beautiful and he couldn't wait to kiss her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu May 21, 2020 2:59 pm

Amara began to get a little more impatient as the ceremony went on and she could sense James was feeling the same way. Something about that made her feel absolutely certain that James was the right man for her. When they finally got to the vows, she took the wedding band and she and James were told to face one another. Amara waited anxiously for James to put the ring on her finger and when she finally felt it fully up on her finger she smiled at him. "I, Amara Novak, Do take you, James T. Kirk, To be my lawful wedded husband. I solemnly swear to protect you and to keep you, to have and to hold, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, til death do we part," she said as she placed the wedding band on his finger. 

Elyse was crying and held back a sob. She always cried at weddings. However, it was distracting and both James and Amara looked over at her. They both held back the urge to laugh...just barely though.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu May 21, 2020 3:15 pm

MCCoy was johnny on the spot with a handkerchief though and Elyse was able to dry her eyes. "Then, by the powers invested in me, I prounounce you, Mr and Mrs. James Kirk, You may, kiss the bride," He said but James was already at it. And kiss her he did. McCoy silently made a 'Whoa' face. Spocks eyebrows drew up and Scarlett just smiled. Elyse blinked as James and Amara made out passionately until the Admiral cleared his throat.

"I believe there is some last minute paperwork Kirk and then you're all set," The Admiral said.

As everyone filed out Kirk asked Spock how the repairs were going. They were back on schedule and so Kirk told him that everyone will get 2 days of Shore leave before they depart. He also told him that unless its an emergency, not to call him. Back in their hotel room kirk enjoyed undressing Amara. Their dress grays lay in a heap as his body moved atop her. He felt the insides of her feet against his legs and their lips kissed one another passionately as he made passionate love to her. Their bodies were as if made for one another and she pulled his head down to her breast just as she was about to orgasm. When Kirk took her into his mouth she moaned louder than he had ever heard her before.

A little while later he had chocolate covered strawberries and he fed her the last half of one with his fingers. She sucked the juice off his fingers seductively and her bright blue eyes looked at him as if he were the prey and she the leopard about to pounce on him. He had ordered a bottle of champagne and they fed one another that as well. Kirk took a bit of strawberry into his mouth and then pulled her toward him. They kissed and he felt her trying to get as much of the strawberry as she could. He laughed when they finally broke their kiss and he gleefully chewed her prize.

"Well, you've done it now Mrs. Amara Kirk. You're stuck with me," Kirk said. "I must warn you, I have an insatiable appetite for crazy, passionate sex," Kirk said as he finally rolled over onto his stomach. His arms were folded under his head and he turned to look at her. She was on her side with her head on her bent arm that rested on the bed. She had a magnificent body and he was glad she wasn't afraid to let him see her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu May 21, 2020 3:24 pm

Amara was completely and utterly satisfied. They had barely gotten in the hotel room before they started pulling off each other's clothes. There were chocolate covered strawberries and champagne and passionate love making. Amara felt extremely happy for the first time in her life. She knew things weren't always going to easy, but she felt that she and James could work their way through anything as long as they remained together. 

"Mrs. Amara Kirk," she practically purred. "I rather like the sound of that." She glanced at the time and saw that she and James still had a few hours left before they needed to get dressed to head to the reception that was going to happen on the ship that evening. "So, what are you going to call me on the bridge? Kirk? Amara?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu May 21, 2020 3:30 pm

"Well, Wife maybe. My ole lady?" He asked as she shifted onto his side. He didn't notice the dangerous look in her eyes right then. "Amara I think or Lieutenant. But Spock might call you Lieutenant Kirk. That will be very odd," Kirk said. "The great part of that is...you, have to do everything I say," Kirk said with a twerk of his eyebrows. When he saw her eyebrows go up he laughed. "Who am I kidding, I'm the one always going down on you," he said. "You're the queen in the bedroom," Kirk said. 'And whatever the queen wants, she gets," Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu May 21, 2020 3:39 pm

Amara smiled and laughed and they made love two more times before they finally got up and showered and got ready for the reception. Everyone on board the ship was extremely excited. The reception was going to be a chance for everyone to get together after everything that had recently happened and let off a little steam. It was to be more casual and everyone was in civilian clothes. The chef had spent all day preparing food for the reception and a cake. The reception was taking place in the cafeteria and the food was set out and the bar was set up. There was a sign congratulating them and everyone on the ship had signed it.

Everyone had gathered and were ready when James and Amara walked in. They all cheered and clapped and some people threw rice. Amara and James laughed and were then enveloped by the throngs of crew that wanted to congratulate them.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu May 21, 2020 3:52 pm

McCoy looked at Kirk. Kirk yawned and McCoy chuckled. "If you want, I can prescribe some vitamins. I'm guessing you're gunna need em," he joked then clinked glasses with him. "Well I from what I've heard, you might need them as well. Elyse has alot of endurance I hear," Kirk said. "Well that is definitely a true statement if there was one," McCoy said. Kirk had asked him right when Elyse was behind him.

"What can I say Jim, I'm in love. She's perfect," He said Kirk was trying to tell him to stop talking but he went right on. Elyse had turned around and her cheeks bloomed with color. Kirk had wanted this to be jut a joke on him but now, he was saying more than Kirk thought he would say.

"To be honest...I've thought seriously about her and I..."He began than noticed Kirk trying to stop him with a gesture across his neck. he turned and he saw Elyse looking at him.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu May 21, 2020 3:58 pm

Elyse was chatting with Amara and they happened to be standing right behind James and Leonard. Elyse had gotten Amara a drink and everyone was mingling. Amara couldn't help but notice that Sofia and Scotty were talking and laughing. Elyse was trying not to listen in to what Kirk and Leonard were saying, but as soon as she heard her name being mentioned she started to listen. She slowly turned around and she felt her heart beginning to beat a little bit faster when she heard what he started to say. However, before he could finish James motioned to him to stop and Leonard slowly turned around and saw her looking at him. She suddenly felt her cheeks flush as she became a little embarrassed. "I'm sorry...I just...I just heard my name...."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu May 21, 2020 4:14 pm

McCoy flashed a look at Kirk and Kirk smile. He stepped up to Elyse and snaked his arm in hers. "Congratulations again Amara...God help you," McCoy said as he shifted himself and Elyse away. Scotty was in his kilt. He had played the bagpipes for them as they entered. He was very very good at playing those. Sofia was fascinated by where he had come from. She had never been to Scotland or Ireland, or to anyplace that had 'Land' in the name. Now that she had gotten to know Scotty a little though, she definately wanted to go.

"Aye lass, it is true. A true Irishman does nay wear anithin under their kilts," he said. A crewman asked in a doubtful tone. "So, how do they stay warm? I've heard the weather there is harsh and cold most of the time," he said. Scotty paused but then smiled. "Oh, well, A good Irish Whiskey ofcourse," He said. he could see Sofia was looking at him to see if she could tell he was naked under there. He was, he always was when he wore a kilt. Scotty was completely smitten with Sofia. She cared about the Enterprise nearly as much as he did. She caed about her work and cared how good of a job others did. She didn't let people get away with shoddy work. Scotty had several complaints about her already but that only made his respect for her stronger.

"Well, aren't you bonnie this evenin lass," Scotty said. He hadn't really noticed what she was wearing until he put the bagpipes away. "I was meanin ta ask ya. We have 2 days of shore leave. What ya like a Scotsman on your arm while you see what there is ta see on teh station?" Scotty asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu May 21, 2020 4:26 pm

Sofia had never really tried Whiskey before, but when Scotty offered her a glass she didn't turn him down. She could tell by the way he was watching her that he was waiting for her reaction to trying it for the first time. Sofia actually drank it without coughing and she could tell that Scotty was impressed. She quite liked the drink and she enjoyed hearing Scotty play the bagpipes. The entire evening had a festive feel to it and everyone was relaxed and having a good time. 

Sofia liked Scotty quite a bit. She liked his accent and the way he looked at her and the way he always made her laugh and smile. Sofia looked at Scotty and she smiled a little. She was feeling relaxed from the Whiskey, but she certainly wasn't drunk. "Why Mr. Scott, are you asking me out?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu May 21, 2020 5:06 pm

That was exactly what Scotty meant but by asking the way he did it could be taken either way. But now, Sofia had drawn him into making a point of it being more. Unless he played it down. "Well, I guess I am," Scotty said. If she didn't like him in that way then they could just be friends and be done with it.

------------

"I didn't realize you were listening," McCoy said with a smile. They were both embarrassed but he suspected she more than he. They've been pretty solid of a couple for a while now though they could wish for more time together. When they had time usually it was long enough for her to go to his quarters or for her to go to his and they made good use of their beds. They both missed the casual dates though and they promised to one another to get back to that but so far it was just all about sex. "I didn't mean to embarrass you Elyse. I'm crazy about ya and I dont get to say it much," McCoy said. "We have 2 days of shore leave coming. Maybe we can...talk about our options," he said as he drew closer to her. Her red hair looked soft and felt soft as it touched his face. he softly kissed her cheek. With her cheeks flushed, she looked like a Rose in bloom. "Does your skin always glow like that?" he asked as he lightly kissed her cheek again just below her left ear.

People were dancing and the music was going and everyone had a drink in their hand. Chef carved pieces of...whatever that animal was for people who wanted some.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu May 21, 2020 5:17 pm

Sofia smiled at Scotty and her eyes met his for a moment. "I would like that very much then."

---------------------------------------

Elyse was trying not to overthink or over analyze what Leonard had been saying to Kirk. However, it was difficult not to. They had never really had a discussion about their relationship or made promises to each other. There was always the possibility that she could get pulled off of the Enterprise and put on another ship. Then what? Would he come with her? Or would she turn down the promotion and stay where she was to remain with him? However, the more serious their relationship became, the more these questions built up in her mind. 

Elyse felt her cheeks flush a little bit when Leonard drew close to her. Leonard just had that effect on her. She smiled a little at him. "What would you like to do?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu May 21, 2020 5:31 pm

"Well its been a while, I'd like to go to the Holo arcade and go Horseback riding but I doubt you've ever been on a horse. So I'll settle for The Exotic Beach simulation," McCoy said as he handed her the Holo chip. "It'll be just us so...clothes are...optional," he whispered. "But otherwise, I bikini will work," He said. "The food and beverages are included. We have a hut right above the water and the floors are all glass," he said. "Whaddaya say? You up for a lil Us time?" he whispered.

"So, you can never get drunk Spock?" Kirk asked. "Not really Captain. Vulcan physiology reacts differently to alcohol," Spock said. "Scarlett had tried a few times though she doesn't know I know that," he said with her right there on his arm. "Scarlett, now why would you want to get Spock drunk?" Kirk asked with a feigned innocent grin.

"You never met Natalie did you Amara?" Nathan said. Rodriquez was sitting down near the wall and looking out the window. She could see men in suits working on the hull. "The Romulans...they...I tried to get in front of her but they hit me in the back and I fell," Nathan said. He was still obviously upset about it and hadn't really spoke much. "She was very sweet and I think she thought Kirk liked her," he said with a smile.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu May 21, 2020 5:45 pm

Elyse smiled as she thought about the idea of the two of them alone in a hut on the beach...even if it was a simulation. She smiled as she looked up into his eyes and took the holo chip. She started to blush a little as she thought about what they might do. "I think that sounds...incredible."

--------------------------------------

Scarlett smiled and laughed when Kirk asked her why she would try to get Spock drunk. "Why do you think?" she responded and then gave Spock a teasing grin. "All I did was get myself drunk." She could still remember Spock just sitting there watching her with a fascinated look on his face as she laughed about absolutely nothing at all. "I want to say I talked about his ears...at great length."

--------------------------------------------

Amara shook her head. "No, I never did really meet her. I saw her on the bridge, but we never spoke. I wish I had gotten to meet her. I've heard people talk about her and she sounded like she was nice."

Lucia looked over at Amara. "I don't want to talk ill of the dead, but all I'm going to say is that I think we've all missed you being at the Communication Station. She was very nice, but she didn't have your skill with languages. How many languages do you speak again?"

Amara looked at her. "11."

Lucia just shook her head. "How do you keep them all straight in your head? I have a hard enough time with Federation Standard and Spanish."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu May 21, 2020 6:13 pm

"Why Miss Turner, What ever could you be thinking might happen on this beach...alone with your boyfriend?" McCoy said with a smirk.

--------------------

Spock really didn't know why women thought his ears were cute. Or, in Scarlett's cases, sexy. They were just ears. "Well, if we are talking favored parts of anatomy, I find you're..." He began but Scarlett shut him up with a kiss and her cheeks flushed very red. She knew very well what Spock liked about her and it would be just like him to say it aloud.

-------------------

"With the New UT implants Starfleet is developing and more languages being learned every day, that end of things is about to get a whole lot better," Nathan said. "The Captain says we might not see another Starfleet Station for a while. So we're really going to do it, aren't we?" Nathan said.

------------------

Kirk managed to get free of the crowd. Now, with his own thoughts, he had to start to think ahead. No bases or Starfleet ships to get them out of a tight situation. They were going to have to use their wits and their combined experience to get out of this mission in one piece. He had tried to assemble a younger crew of free thinkers. People who were creative and honest and loyal. He thought that he had done a pretty good job there but they were untested for the most part. Alpha shift wads probably the best in starfleet and now, with Amara back, he knew it was ready. He took another sip of his drink and smiled as he watched everyone having a good time.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu May 21, 2020 10:01 pm

Amara saw James standing alone. She had been mingling and having a good time. She had feared that people might dislike her after her betrayal, but everyone seemed to have forgiven her and they were all happy for her and James. She suddenly got a wicked thought in her head and she grabbed a bottle of Bourbon and walked over to Spock.

"Make sure no one goes onto the bridge for the rest of the night," she whispered to him. She nearly laughed at his curious look and she walked over to James. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him and then pulled back and grinned at him. "Let's go have sex on the bridge."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu May 21, 2020 10:15 pm

Kirk's mood was suddenly lifted. He had had a few drinks and 'felt' good. He just wanted to be with his wife and Amara gave him what he wanted.

The bridge was lit up but no one was on the ship besides them. Kirk took a sip right from the bottle as Amara began to unbuckle his pants. She looked up at him with those, gorgeous blue eyes. Amara had no need of makeup. She was beautiful. No beautiful was not a sufficient word. She helped him out of his boots and then began to pull his shirt over his head. Devilishly she stopped when his arms were over his head and his shirt covered half his face. He felt her pull him down and she kissed him as she pulled down his pants and took hold of him. She wasn't subtle nor gentle, a sign of the mood she was in. He felt her mouth curl up into a grin as she kissed him and felt him get harder in her hand.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu May 21, 2020 10:26 pm

Amara had had fantasies about a moment like this and she knew that James likely had as well. This was going to be their only opportunity so why not go for it? They were both a little drunk, though not drunk enough to not be able to remember what they had done in the morning. Amara was feeling particularly...aggressive and dominate today. She got him out of his pants and pushed him up against one of the walls and began to kiss him as he began to get her out of her pants. She then glanced over at the Captain's chair and got a particularly hungry look in her eye. She walked over to the chair and kneeled down on it with her hands bracing herself on to the top of the chair. She gave James a knowing grin. She figured if he had had a fantasy about them on the bridge that it would include this chair.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu May 21, 2020 10:40 pm

Amara's bottom was fit and pale and perfect. He touched her and his fingers explored her center. He felt her tremble at his touch and then he pressed himself against her. Amara was quite flexible and she twisted and pulled him forward in order to kiss her.

They made love like that for a while and then he carried her to her station and sat her down on the controls. He entered her again as he held her legs apart. She held his neck as they kissed. Finally Kirk was sitting back in his Captain's chair and she straddled him as he sucked on her breasts. They came together and they both were extremely loud.

"Thank god the ship cleans itself," Kirk said as they stood. There was a lavatory in the back of the ready room and after she got out, Kirk was sitting bare-assed on the Ready room table. He took a sip from the bottle then waited for her to join him. The table was chilly but she didn't seem to mind as he handed the bottle to her.

"You know, it would be easier to be near you if you didn't know how beautiful you are. Sometimes, you are all I think about. And the moment I see you again, my desire, my wanting for you is new and fresh again," Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu May 21, 2020 10:47 pm

Amara had not felt this good...ever. She was so happy that it just seemed to travel through her entire body and make her feel...giddy. She couldn't stop smiling. He just made her feel that way. When she came out of the lavatory she saw him sitting naked on top of the ready room table. She smiled and joined him. She took the bottle from him and took a sip. She smiled at him, but then a thought came to her.

"Do you think your parents will like me?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu May 21, 2020 10:55 pm

"Are you kidding? My mom will go ape shit that you made an honest man out of me," Kirk said as she passed the bottle back to him. "I...had a way with the ladies that made them both very nervous," he said. "It was like that at the Academy as well until I met you," Kirk said honestly. "You might think that you're life has been a mess but honestly? When I met you, that troubled part of me. That part that always just 'needs' more was satisfied," Kirk said. "Now...more is...just more of you. More of seeing you , talking to you, making love to you," Kirk said. "I pray that, that part of our life together never stops," Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Thu May 21, 2020 10:58 pm

Amara looked over at him and listened quietly to what he said. She knew in that moment that they had both changed each other's lives for the better. That made her feel even closer to James than she had before. "Did you...did you tell them the truth about me? About what I did...who I was?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Thu May 21, 2020 11:06 pm

"No, You're not Kaia Fox Anymore. You're Amara. It's not that I don't think they wouldn't understand. I just think they should know the woman I know. And that's not Kaia Fox or Saehir or whomever that woman was. You're Amara Kirk now. And that is who I want them to get to know," Kirk said. "The woman I love. The officer I trust and depend on. We're the only ones that can screw this up between us. And when I am being an ass, I expect you to tell me," He said as he brought the bottle to his lips..."In private I mean," he said with a smile then took another sip and handed it back to her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next