The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Officer In Distress Stardate 2258.62

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Officer In Distress Stardate 2258.62 - Page 3 Empty Re: Officer In Distress Stardate 2258.62

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 9:37 am

Scarlett was extremely happy. She had feared that she would wake up and find that everything had just been a dream, but when she woke up in Spock's arms she knew then that it hadn't been. Now that they were bonded together, Spock explained to her a little bit more about Pon Farr. Scarlett had listened quietly and didn't ask for any more information than he gave to her. It was enough to her that he was telling her about something that was so private for Vulcan males. However, since she wasn't Vulcan he had wanted her to at least understand what had been happening to him. 

Scarlett had felt a few tears come to her eyes when Spock had placed the necklace back around her neck. She vowed to herself that she would never take it off again. They had a lot of things they needed to talk about and work out, but they had time for that. Scarlett knew that she was going to need to go talk to Dr. McCoy as soon as they were back on the Enterprise. She was not currently on any kind of birth control and she needed to be put on some. 

"Nathan is not going to be happy with me," she said with a little sigh as she remembered her promise to get a drink with him that had been implied to be a date. "At this moment he thinks that you and I are still no longer together and I promised to get a drink with him after we got back."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Officer In Distress Stardate 2258.62 - Page 3 Empty Re: Officer In Distress Stardate 2258.62

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 10:03 am

"You can still have a drink with him. You can have friends Scarlett. In fact, I think you should make your own friends. Isn't that a 'human' thing to do? I will not be jealous...I am a Vulcan," Spock said as he took another small bite of his power bar. "I am concerned about what my mother might say though. She is rather...attached to me. As her only child and also because of our closeness," Spock said.

Craig turned back at the Captain. "Sir, Engineering reports that Warp Power is restored," he said. "Bless you Scotty, Warp 5 Mr. Sulu," Kirk said. Sulu smiled a relieved smile and pushed them into Warp. "Sulu, take the con, I'm going to get a bite and get cleaned up," Kirk said. But that wasn't what he wad going to do.

He let himself into Kaia's room and moved up to her bedroom and went in. The door closed silently behind him and he undressed as he came up to her. Her bed wasn't as large as his was but he didn't think they'd need much room. He went onto his knees besider her bed and then began to kiss her neck softly. When she reacted to his kisses he shifted her onto her stomach and began to rub her shoulders and back. She was very tense as if she had been under a great deal of stress and she had been. She smelled clean as if she had taken a shower not too long ago. It was not difficult to get her out of her clothes. And even less so to get her to let him go down on her. He wanted to express his gratitude and, knowing Kaia, this was a pretty good way to do that! After he made her orgasm he made love to her in a soft, gentle way. When she had fallen back asleep he left her and went back to his own room and got a few hours sleep before Alpha Shift.

At 0700 hours, He Relieved Sulu who was almost falling over with exhaustion. Elyse was asked to take the pilot's seat and Ensign Rodriguez took the helm. Ensign Martin patch me into Lt. Fox's room please," Kirk said. Kaia was late for her shift and that only made Kirk chuckle. "You're on sir," Martin said. "Lt. Fox...on the Enterprise, being late for one's shift is a serious offense," Kirk said over the speakers in her room. He was smiling though as he said it. Enough that Elyse might think something happened last night that she wasn't aware of?

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 10:26 am

Scarlett took a sip of her water and looked at Spock. "It's just that I don't think Nathan was hoping for he and I to just be friends. The drink was supposed to be a date. I'm perfectly fine having a drink with him as a friend, but I'm not sure if he's going to want that or not."

She took a bite of her energy bar and looked back over at Spock when he mentioned that his mother might not be happy about the bond between Spock and herself. "She's your mother though. Wouldn't she want you to be happy?"

---------------------------------------------

Kaia had been asleep for only a little while when she felt Kirk begin to kiss her neck. She had known it was him immediately because of his scent. She didn't object as he began to go down on her. Kirk was extremely good at that and she moaned and trembled at what he did to her. Her orgasm was intense and Kirk immediately began to make love to her. That night he was gentle and loving and afterward she collapsed and fell asleep. 

Between having been awake for 24 hours, the stress of everything that had happened, the alcohol she had consumed, and Kirk's visit, Kaia slept very soundly...so soundly in fact that she didn't realize she had slept through her alarm. She didn't realize it until she was suddenly awoken by Kirk's voice on the speaker in her room. She looked at the time and realized she was running very late and she silently cursed herself. She knew though that Kirk was only teasing her with what he was saying. 

"I overslept," she admitted. "I'll be there as quickly as possible Captain," she said. She added the Captain because she knew she was on the bridge speakers.

Elyse was an extremely observant and intelligent woman, which was several of the qualities that made her an excellent Lt. Commander. Over the time she had been on board the Enterprise, she had noticed things between Kaia and Kirk. Small glances or looks when they thought no one else was watching. Once, she had called the turbolift and when the doors opened she saw Kirk quickly move his hand from what appeared to be Kaia's face. Both of their cheeks had been a little flushed as well. Now...as she glanced over at Kirk as he spoke to Kaia she saw the smile on his face as he talked to her. There was a twinkle in his eyes as well. To her it appeared to be the look of a man who was in love with the woman he was talking to. Was it possible that he and Kaia were engaging in a secret relationship? She needed to talk to Leonard later about this.

A few minutes later Kaia appeared on the bridge. She had quickly gotten dressed, but thankfully she looked presentable since she had showered the night before. "I apologize Captain. It won't happen again."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 10:47 am

"She would but...what if you're only child did something...permanent, without consulting you at all about it? I've never even mentioned you to her...ever," Spock said. Not that he had seen her much. With his father being the Vulcan ambassador, they were always moving about. He would make an inquiry as to their upcoming travel plans. Even so Spock was worried. He loved his mother and would not want her and Scarlett to be at odds with one another.

"Well, we don't have to worry about that now. With any luck, the Enterprise will return in a day...or two," Spock said though he waited for Scarlett to react to that. He had made a small joke. A day or two would mean they'd be alone for that time. which meant likely alot more uninterrupted sex. And Spock had alot of time to make up for which he exemplified by putting his hand under her skirt as he began to rub her between her legs. His face and eyes held no expression at all as he slipped his hand inside her panties. He wanted to know what she liked and he intended to be 'scientific' about that and perform many more experiments to see what got her going the fastest.

-----------------

The Enterprise arrived late that evening however. And they were in the middle of making love...ofcourse as they heard the Enterprise come out of warp. The shuttle was towed into the shuttle bay and Spock waited to make sure she was ready before he opened the Shuttle doors. Scotty was there waiting for them as they had detected damage.

"Did ya ave trouble Mr. Spock? This was nay ow ya left the Enterprise I think," Scotty said in jest as he looked at all the damage. "Where is the Captain?" Spock asked. "In his quarters I think. We've ad a might of trouble ourselves," Scotty said. Spock nodded and moved so that Scarlett could come down onto the deck.

"Tis good ta see yo're alright Lieutenant. I'd imagine a couple days with Spock could nay O been a vacation for ye," Scotty said in jest. Spock just sighed as he waited for her to catch up.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 11:00 am

Scarlett could tell that Spock was truly worried about how his mother was going to react to what he had done and whether or not he would like her. Scarlett knew he was close to his mother and she didn't want to come between them. She decided that she would do everything she could to try and ensure that their first meeting went smoothly. 

Scarlett and Spock sent the rest of the day talking and making love. Spock seemed very interested in scientifically figuring out what she liked and didn't like and she did the same for him. They were both scientists after all and she considered it...research. When the Enterprise came out of warp they quickly got dressed as they were towed back to the shuttle bay. They shared one last passionate kiss before Spock opened the shuttle doors. Scarlett needed to go talk to Dr. McCoy. She stepped out of the shuttle and smiled a little bit at Scotty. "Actually it was...perfect," she said as she caught up with Spock. They took the turbolift together, but they got off on different levels. Spock went to go speak to Kirk, while Scarlett headed to sickbay.

Inside Kirk's quarters, he and Kaia were making out rather heavily. Clothes had not yet been removed, but they had just begun when suddenly his door chime sounded. They were back in the bedroom area, which thankfully was separate from the other living areas of his quarters so she could just remain there while Kirk spoke to whoever was there. Before Kirk got up though she pulled him back down for one more kiss and then let him go with a little grin.

-------------------------------------------------------

Scarlett knew that Dr. McCoy was nearly off his shift (and about to have a date with Elyse), but she needed to see him. She entered sickbay and found him in his office. "Dr. McCoy. I need to speak with you for a moment."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 11:28 am

Kirk reached under Kaia's skirt and touched her before he wiggled his way out of her arms. He twerked his eyebrows as a promise to return and by the warm, lustful look in her eyes right then he might be pleasantly surprised when he did. He came up to the door to open it and was surprised it was Spock. "Captain, it is good to be back on the Enterprise. May we speak...in private?" Spock asked. Kirk's bedroom was not in view of the main living room so he stepped back and let Spock enter.

"We had quite an interesting turn of events," Kirk said. "I have not yet read the recent reports Captain and I have one yet to write. It appears not all Beneans want to treat with us but, that was not why I came. I need to tell you that Lt. Wright and I...we are bonded in the Vulcan fashion. I was going through Pon Farr while we were sequestered together on the shuttle. It was necessary for her and I...in order for me to survive. She has feelings for me Captain and, when the time is appropriate, we will go to Vulcan and be joined properly. Until that time I'd like her to stay in my quarters," Spock said. Kirk now wished they had gone somewhere else. Kaia undoubtedly heard this entire exchange.

"You Spock?" Kirk asked in obvious awe and surprise. "You...boned...bonded her?" kirk correct ed quickly. "Yes Captain," Spock said and did not clarify which, which made Kirk blink and then he smiled. "So you and Scarlett huh? Why Spock, you sly dog," Kirk said and then leaned in. "So, are they...as nice as they appear?" Kirk asked softly as he made a gesture insinuating a woman's breasts. "Better, Captain," Spock answered with a straight face as if it were just a simple fact. Kirk's smile widened. "Well I'm certain you can perform your duties, seeing how you are her commanding officer. I actually do not envy her for that," kirk said honestly. Likely Spock will be unduly hard on her but it took two to tango so she'd have to deal with that on her own terms. He would not get involved.

"Alright Spock, you can co-habitate but I still expect proper decorum and both of you to do your duty," Kirk said in a more serious tone. "I understand Captain and thank you," Spock said. Kirk smiled and slapped his shoulder. "Oh, come now Spock, If you're happy, I'm happy," kirk said poking fun at him. Spock raised an eyebrow at him but said nothing and then left.

-----------------------

McCoy was just finishing up restocking Sickbay with the Nurse. He yawned as it had been a long couple of days. He really wanted to go see Elyse but he didn't think he'd stay awake to enjoy it. He had been thinking more and more about her lately. She was invading his dreams and more and more he wanted to move their relationship up to the next level. But he also knew she was a Lieutenant Commander now, a superior officer and she had alot riding on her shoulders. He had doubts that they'd continue to be an item though he knew in his heart he was beginning to fall really hard for her. He had enjoyed their dates immensely and he loved learning about her and her family. He enjoyed talking about his too, the McCoys dated all the way back to Earth's Civil War histories. He'd talk at length about his lineage but she never seemed to get bored of that.

"Welcome back Lieutenant, what can I do ya for?" McCoy asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 11:40 am

Kaia at first had no intention of listening closely to what was being said between Spock and Kirk. However, as soon as she heard what Spock told Kirk about he and Scarlett being bonded she felt her mouth drop open. She then began to listen much more closely. Spock was about to become the most envied man on the ship. She was immensely curious as to how he had gotten a girl like her. She knew that they had known each other back at the Academy, but he had been her teacher and mentor. Could they have been an item back then? That thought blew her mind. Who was this person? She felt that she didn't even know Spock anymore. 

As soon as Spock was gone Kirk walked back to the bedroom. Kaia was sitting on the bed. She made the symbol of her mind being blown. "Are we sure he hasn't been replaced by someone else? Because I mean holy shit, this is huge." Kirk would know he could trust Kaia not to say anything, but she was overwhelmed by what they had both just learned.

--------------------------------------------------

Scarlett decided not to beat around the bush, but to just come out with what she needed. "Doctor, I need to be put on birth control...immediately."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 11:59 am

Kirk didn't really know what to say to Kaia but he agreed with her. His mind was blown too. What was happening? How did he not see this coming? Scarlett was the most beautiful woman on the ship and she and Spock were bonded? What the hell! He couldn't complain though as he lifted up Kaia's skirt enough to drag down her panties. They only had time for something quick but he was only half into it mentally. It was his body that was completely ready and he felt her start to unbuckle his pants.

"I need you to keep that a secret Kaia. And allow the crew to come to it naturally," Kirk said as he felt her take him into hand. But even she was looking at him and thinking about it all. "I would like you to be friends with Scarlett though," Kirk said as she lifted up her uniform shirt then twisted her arms back to remove her bra. Kirk removed his shirt and legged out of his pants. "This is going to be one strange, long mission I think Kaia," Kirk said as she pulled him atop her and spread her legs. They were looking into one another's eyes as they were both still thinking about how they had missed this. Spock, carrying on with Scarlett? he felt her probe her center with him and then he made love to her once more.

------------------------------

McCoy frowned and tilted his head. "Alright, then I'll have...to do...a pregnancy test then. Lieutenant, and I make no accusations...but, is there a chance you could be pregnant?" McCoy asked. He knew full well she and Spock had been in the damaged shuttle for nearly 2 days. Her look of deep thought though made him blink. "So then you know...about Spock's...problem, don't you?" He asked. "May I conclude that you...helped him...in some way with that?" McCoy asked. The Nurse who had been listening accidentally dropped a tray of test tubes. Her face looked flushed as mcCoy noticed her. "THat'll be all nurse," McCoy said and kept his eyes on her until she left sickbay then he focused back on Scarlett.

"I think you need to read the texts I have on Pon Farr Scarlett. Vulcans are most fertile during this time. Were you bonded before or after...uh, intercourse?" McCoy asked though it made him just a tad uncomfortable. He didn't know Scarlett well and this was intimate details about her private life. They were necessary for him to proceed with proper treatment but it was still all a shock to him. Scarlett was drop dead gorgeous and Spock was...well, Spock. He could see Scarlett with someone like maybe Captain Kirk but Spock? He just didn't understand the attraction.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 12:10 pm

Scarlett was a scientist and she was in love with Spock. She was not at all embarrassed about what had happened or about talking to Dr. McCoy about it. "Yes, I know that he was going through Pon Farr. We were bonded before." She then began to think about how all of this might appear. "I would like you to know that Spock and I have known each other for a long time. We met back at the Academy and we engaged in a relationship then. It was not considered...appropriate, but we had strong feelings for each other. We're in love and have been probably since the day we met."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 12:20 pm

"Then a pregnancy test is very much in order. Then we'll see about getting you on birth control," he said. He went through the various types and prescribed the one she chose. The results came back fairly quickly.

"Well, you're not pregnant," he said. "And that, in itself might be a problem. You see, not every Human, Vulcan match up can produce children. It may well be you two will never be able to have children. So I want you to be absolutely certain about this before you commit the rest of your life to him, alright?" McCoy said. He knew that was not even on their minds right now but it needed to be discussed. She was a healthy woman and might want children later in her career. With Spock, there was not a great chance that she'd ever conceive no matter what they did.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 12:29 pm

Scarlett was relieved at first to learn that she wasn't pregnant...that is until Dr. McCoy went on to explain that that meant that she would probably never become pregnant by Spock. Scarlett had imagined having children at some point in her life, but if she couldn't have children with him...she didn't want to have children with anyone else. She loved him and she knew he loved her. The problem was...would he be alright with this? 

She left sickbay and walked down to Spock's quarters. He had already set the doors to open automatically for her. She walked in and looked over at him. 

"We need to talk about something." 

They both sat down before she continued. "Dr. McCoy says based on the results of my pregnancy test and the information I provided him about what occurred that we may never be able to conceive. I'm alright with that...but I need to know how you feel about that."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed May 13, 2020 1:00 pm

Spock looked up from what he was doing to hear what Scarlett had to say. His face did not change expression as he listened. "I will never get used to you asking me how I feel. In that, you and my mother are much alike," Spock said. "Scarlett, we are both career minded people. I have not given thought about procreating as it would affect my ability to do my work. When and if that changes, then we can talk about it with some import. But right now...my work is my life and you are my passion," Spock said in poetic fashion. He read poetry and even played an instrument. He played for her when she asked and spoke poetry to her of his own making. Usually about her hair or her eyes though once it was about her breasts which had made her blush. Spock was very much a romantic though only in private.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed May 13, 2020 1:06 pm

Scarlett would never stop asking Spock how he felt about certain things. That was just who she was and she cared deeply for him. The topic of not being able to procreate affected them both and Scarlett wanted Spock to know everything before they went through the final step of bonding themselves together. She smiled warmly at what he said and she leaned over and kissed him. She decided that even though she didn't necessarily need to take birth control that she would just in case. She had a feeling that although they would be professional when on duty, when they were in the privacy of their quarters that things were going to go from professional to passionate.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3