The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War in the Machine (September 2001)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

War in the Machine (September 2001) - Page 2 Empty Re: War in the Machine (September 2001)

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:01 pm

Natalya still found it odd that Logan didn’t remember talking to Kate or looking at her. However, she sighed and decided not to argue with him about it. She got up and went to the small kitchen in his apartment and got two beers. She popped the caps off and brought them back to where Logan was sitting. She handed him one and took a sip from hers. “It made me a little jealous when you looked at Kate like you did.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

War in the Machine (September 2001) - Page 2 Empty Re: War in the Machine (September 2001)

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:23 pm

"Well, thats just crazy. Your my woman Natalya. I mean...not 'mine'. I mean, my only one," He corrected. "Nope, you are mine...I won't say different," he said. Saying the wrong thing now could lead to a cold bed tonight and he didn't want that. "I look at Kate all the time. Why should one time be different?" He said though he was baffled about what they were talking about 'tonight'. He might have and didn't realize it. He sometimes just did things and got in trouble for them as if he did them on purpose. Natalya called him on shit he did and he had no issue with that. She didn't have a mind to mess up and so she didn't. It would be easier for him to live with her if she did made mistakes. She didn't cook or do chores though unless he asked her to do something and then he had to be specific. Laundry...nope. cooking...nope, unless it involved the microwave. She wasn't a domestic woman and he didn't need her to be. He didn't mind cooking and she didn't mind eating what he cooked though it was mostly simple fare. Nothing like what Isabella made, sometimes. Short order stuff but she seemed to like that anyway. He doubted she was able to eat that when she was in the SSB.

He held out his hand to her to come sit on the arm of the chair. "You don't need to be jealous," he said softly as he looked into her dark eyes. "And just to be clear...I am a jealous person but you can look at Steve's butt as much as you want as long as you come to my bed," He said to clarify how he wanted it to be.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:38 pm

Natalya sighed and slowly walked over to sit on the arm of the oversized chair Logan was sitting in. She looked down at him as he looked up into her eyes. Natalya and Logan had an interesting relationship...but it worked for them. She knew that she didn't need to be jealous of him looking at Kate's ass, but for some reason today it bothered her. Perhaps it was because he had also been whispering to her. However, even that wasn't what bothered her the most.

"You really don't remember talking to Kate?" she asked.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:27 pm

Logan looked up at her as he was about to take a sip of his beer. "Natalya...tonight's been a weird night. I got squeezed like a tomato then tossed like one. I want to drink this beer...with you, have really nasty sex...with you, get some well earned sleep...with you, then I promise, chocolate chip pancakes with bacon in the morning...for you. We do what we do because few people can. I'd really like to forget about tonight and get completely shit-faced. Since that isn't really possible, You'll have to...intoxicate me. That's all I want. This beer and you. You above anything else in the world," Logan said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:32 pm

Natalya was exhausted, but Logan’s words and how he said them made her feel reinvigorated. She suddenly forgot about what had happened earlier with Logan as she thought about what he was suggesting. She gave him a smile and then leaned down and kissed him.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2