The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unintentional Lovers (September 2001)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unintentional Lovers (September 2001) Empty Unintentional Lovers (September 2001)

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:34 pm

It was late and Ava wanted a snack. She was starving in fact. Tired too but hunger drove her out of bed. Frank slept like a rock when he did sleep and he was sleeping now. She had been in the tower long enough to know where she was going. She was hoping for a cheesecake or maybe a pie? She liked pie...was there a pie she didn’t like? Maybe one of the those odd spiced ones with raisins in them. She HATED raisins. Raisins and prunes. Dates too. Eww….dates were disgusting! She opened the fridge and saw that there was pie. A French Silk pie. 

“Just what the doctor ordered,” She decided and brought it out and set it on the counter. 

Loki  was...encouraged by how he handled Logan. It would have been better if the Warmachine could have killed one or two of them though. But all he had to work with were inferior tools. He was invisible and he watched the woman with great interest as she cut herself a large piece of pie then sat down to eat it. A grin came over him as he decided on how to further his plans. How to continue to fracture the Avengers and have a bit of fun as well. 

-------------

Kate felt Steve get out of bed and he headed out of the room. He only had his pajama bottoms on and the floor was cool on his bare feet. He wanted a piece of that French Silk pie Isabella had made. When he got out to the kitchen Kate was there and she was eating a piece of the very same thing that drew him out of bed. Well, that’s odd, how did Kate beat him to it or get past him. He looked back at the door he had come out of confused. He thought to go back but something drew him on. The smell of chocolate.  

------------------------------

Ava looked up at the small noise and saw that is was Frank. Obviously he was hungry too. She understood, they never had access to this much food where they were. Loki looked on with great interest. He crossed his arms over his chest as he watched. Kate was still asleep and Steve was seeing Ava as Kate. 

“That looks delicious,” Steve said in Frank’s voice. At least, that’s how Ava heard it. And Steve saw Ava as Kate. Kate (Ava) covered her mouth with her hand as she chewed the large bite she had just taken. “Oh, it’s incredible,” She said with her mouth full. “Here, you can share my piece, I took too much,” she said and scooped up a large bite for him. Frank (Steve) came around the table and put his arm around her waist as she gave him the bite. “Mmmm, that is good,” Frank (Steve) said. Ava was only wearing panties and a large blue T-shirt and she put her arm around Frank (Steve) as he leaned up against her.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Unintentional Lovers (September 2001) Empty Re: Unintentional Lovers (September 2001)

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:41 pm

Ava and Frank had been in the Tower now for a few days. Isabella seemed particularly stressed and Frank wanted to ensure that she was alright before they left. They had salvaged what they could from the van. It wasn't much, but they could rebuild what they needed to. Ava had missed Isabella's cooking. She had forgotten how wonderful it was until she had tasted it again after eating frozen meals for two years. That night she had awoken in the middle of the night craving something sweet. Frank appeared to be dozing away next to her so she slipped quietly out of bed and headed to the kitchen were she found the French Silk Pie that Isabella had made earlier. A couple of slices were already missing so Ava didn't feel bad cutting off another slice and plopping it onto a plate. She was just wearing panties and a large T-shirt, but it covered everything in case someone came into the kitchen. 

She had just taken a bite when she heard someone come into the kitchen. She smiled when she saw it was Frank. Clearly, he had woken up after she left and decided he wanted a snack as well. She had no idea that Frank was actually Steve...nor that Steve was seeing her as Kate. She offered to share her piece with him and she gave him a bite. She smiled when she saw some left on his lips and she leaned up and kissed him to get the excess off.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Unintentional Lovers (September 2001) Empty Re: Unintentional Lovers (September 2001)

Post by Conleth Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:41 pm

Steve rarely had cravings but he certainly had one now. He had seen the French Silk Pie. He always loved Kate's legs and though the T-shirt covered her thighs, he still got a look at them...out of the bedroom which was rare. He also got a taste of the pie...and her lips. PDA wasn't usually his thing. But after she kissed him he looked around and realized that they were alone. He turned back to face her and smiled as he kissed her. And suddenly the pie didn't seem to be the focus of why they were there. He shifted the plate aside then hefted her up to sit on the table. He saw her pick back up the plate and he put his hands up her shirt to her thighs.

"That's good pie," He said as he watched her take more onto her fork then put it into her mouth.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:47 pm

Ava didn't think anything of it when she saw Frank glance around. This wasn't their home after all and anyone could walk in. However, he seemed satisfied that they were alone. She grinned as he moved to kiss her again. She felt him lift her up onto the table. She pulled back from the kiss and picked up the plate again. She took another bite as she felt his hands on her thighs. She then scooped some of the pie up with her finger and offered it to him with a grin.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:00 pm

Steve took the pie and began to lick and suck on her fingers. "Mmmm, mmm, delicious," He said as he felt Ava's legs curl up around his buttocks. He felt 'her' against 'him'. This felt...naughty. They never did stuff like this, Steve thought. Being bad was kinda...sexy. He thought. Instead of shying away he decided to just...play along. He was definitely excited and it showed in his pajamas. "That's great pie," Steve said as his hands moved up to her breasts.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:10 pm

Ava was definitely feeling turned on now...although it didn't take much when it came to Frank. She squirmed slightly on the table in anticipation of what was to come...especially when she felt how excited he was as well. She moaned as she felt his hands on her breasts. She grinned and decided to give him what he wanted. She reached down and grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it up and over her head....

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:16 pm

Steve watched Ava as she put a bit of pie on her nipple then looked at him suggestively. Steve grinned then bent down and took her nipple into his mouth. It felt...different in his mouth than it usually did. Could it have been the pie? But it was more then that. Kate smelled different. She smelled different. Steve felt her center over her panties and when he put his hand inside them he pulled his hand out again. Something was very wrong and the Illusion began to fade.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:20 pm

Ava reached her hand down inside of Frank's pajama bottoms to grab hold of "him." However, the moment she did she knew something was very wrong. She knew Frank...she knew ALL of Frank...this wasn't Frank. She immediately pulled back just as the illusion began to fade and was horrified when she saw it was Steve. 

"Oh my God! Steve!" she yelled as she grabbed her shirt and quickly covered herself up. She didn't understand what had just happened. Had she been sleepwalking? Was this a dream? "I swear I thought you were Frank," she said as she began to panic.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:32 pm

Steve's eyes bulged and he stared at his hand as if it had done the deed itself...'touching her' and he thought...he didn't want to think about what he thought! "Ava? What's happening? I thought...I thought you were Kate!" He said awkwardly. The lights were dim but not 'that' dim. Was he sleep walking? "Ava...I'm sorry...I'm not sure what happened!" Steve said in alarm.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:36 pm

Ava was extremely embarrassed. "Uh...could you turn around please so I can put on my shirt?" He immediately did so and seemed even more embarrassed. Ava hadn't been with the Avengers very long, but she had been with them long enough to know that Steve was a one woman man. She told him when it was alright for him to turn back around. 

"Ok...so I thought you were Frank and you thought I was Kate? So either we're both sleepwalking...or there is something else going on here. You looked and sounded just like Frank."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:47 pm

Steve's face felt hot and he was so embarrassed. While turned around he didn't know how he was going to face her again, He didn't know what he was going to tell Kate! When hr turned back around his eyes settled on her breasts again and he closed his eyes and averted his gaze. They were so perky and drew the eye.

"Well I didn't feel sleepy. And I would not have mistaken you as Kate. Something odd is happening here," he said as he kept his eyes on hers. He gestured with his hand that touched her and he closed it into a fist and held it at his side.

"I didn't mean...Ava...I'm sorry," Steve finally said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:51 pm

Ava looked at Steve and she could see he was struggling with what had just happened. She slid down off the table and stood so she was facing him. "Steve, it's alright. You don't have to apologize for what happened. It wasn't your fault. Something weird is going on here. Do you think we should tell Frank and Kate what happened?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:23 am

"It's not alright," Steve said. I knew something was up and I continued anyway because I wanted to. It might only have been for a moment. But it was a moment. I'm ashamed of myself. But something did happen here. My senses were changed somehow. I think when everyone assembles for breakfast...I will say something. It might be better if you tell Frank beforehand so he's not blindsided. And I will tell Kate," He said as if the gallows were waiting for him in that. He said nothing more as he headed back to his rooms.

When he got back inside Kate was still sleeping. Or he thought she was as she rolled onto her side. He came to sit on the side of the bed and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Kate...we need to talk," Steve said in an ominous tone.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:48 am

Kate was in bed, where Steve had left her. She was sleeping soundly...that is until Steve awoke her. She blinked groggily at him for a moment and then yawned and rubbed her eyes as she sat up. "Ok...is everything alright?"

Ava was...nervous about telling Frank what had happened. Even though it hadn't been intentional, Frank could still be a jealous man and she feared what he might do or say. She desperately hoped this wouldn't ruin their relationship. She loved Frank and wanted them to remain together.

She got back into bed and then she put a hand on his shoulder to awaken him. "Frank..." she said gently so as not to scare him.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:14 am

Steve pinched the bridge of his nose feeling a headache coming on. This is what he got for not doing what he knew he should have. He was living in sin here with Kate. Taking advantage of her. He loved her so why didn't he just marry her? Those questions faded as he began to speak.

"No...Something happened," He said. "I don't know exactly but I thought Ava...I thought she was you. I wanted a snack...some of the Chocolate pie Isabella had made. I didn't have any after supper..." He said. "Apparently Ava...she hadn't either," He said and then paused. This next part was NOT going to be easy.

------------

Frank stirred and lifted up his head to look at her in the dark. "Hey sexy, what's up?" he said in a sleepy voice. He yawned and shifted to look at the clock on the end table. It was 3am. He then looked back at her and smiled. "Why don't you take that off and I'll make you sleepy," He said with a grin.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:03 am

Kate could tell that Steve was upset about something and that worried her. Steve wasn't shaken easily and as he began to speak about Ava a feeling of dread began to form in the pit of her stomach. She didn't speak and just waited for him to continue.

------------------------------------

Ava did not smile at what Frank said and that alone would tell him that something was wrong. "Frank, something weird just happened. I woke up and wanted something to eat so I went to the kitchen and got a piece of the pie Isabella made earlier. I thought you came into the kitchen after me. The person who was there looked and sounded exactly like you. So...I started...kissing the person who I thought was you...but it wasn't you...it was Steve. I swear I thought it was you and Steve thought that I was Kate. Once we realized that we each weren't who the other thought they were we immediately stopped. I swear it wasn't intentional."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:37 am

"I thought it was you who I was kissing...and...and 'touching'," he said. He could still remember how Ava felt. She had larger breasts than Kate and she was 'groomed' differently down...there. That was what really gave it all away. He knew what Kate felt like. "It was dark, but not dark enough to 'not' know who it was. It was as if I knew it was you. Like my mind knew and so the rest of me took her as you," he said. He couldn't even look at her he was so ashamed. "I didn't mean any of it to happen," He said.

-------------

Frank's eyes narrowed. and he sat up in the bed. "Where is Steve now?" He asked in an urgent voice. This whole thing, what he knew of it which wasn't much, was odd. For Ava to talk about what happened like it was a dream made Frank concerned that something odd was happening. But it also upset him too that Steve and Ava...were having at one another.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:44 am

Well, it wasn't quite as bad as she had thought it might be. What Steve told her still didn't make her happy, but she knew Steve well enough to know that he wasn't the kind of man to cheat. She trusted him and loved him and she could see the guilt in his eyes. She knew that if Steve had been kissing another woman that something very weird was going on. She moved over towards him and she made him look at her.

"Hey...it's ok Steve. I trust you. I know you wouldn't do something like this intentionally. We're ok, I promise. But clearly there is something weird going on that we need to figure out."

--------------------------------------

Ava looked at Frank. "He's in his room talking to Kate. Frank, he's really upset over what happened. Please don't make things worse."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:14 am

Frank, Ava, Steve and Kate took time to talk it out, clean up and get dressed. Logan and Natalya had gotten up and, as he had promised, Logan was making bacon and Chocolate chip pancakes. He had worn Natalya out last night and she slumped over her coffee with a yawn as he smiled and mixed the batter. The bacon crackled in the background and there was another bowl filled with chocolate chips that he put close enough to her so she could take some when she wanted.

Tony and Isabella were up with Serena but they were feeding her in their room. Sarah was busy readying Serena's toys and flashcards that she used to teach Serena her shapes, colors, animals, letters and numbers. She was already a very smart little girl and Sarah was amazed by how much she could understand already. 'A genius in the making' she called her and she had asked the Starks to get her a small piano. She had seen a show about young children learning how to play a piano and she herself knew how to play and had taught it for many years.

Steve and Frank sized one another up right away as they came toward the kitchen. "Ut oh," Logan said as he sniffed the air. "Something happened last night. See, I told you I smelled something," Logan said under his breath as he pored the batter then began plopping chips onto the small flattening mounds of batter. It gave off the scent of cocoa that seemed to perk Natalya up a little.

"Will only be a few minutes for pancakes. Guess we're all in a chocolate mood lately," Logan said. Both Steve and Frank glared at him. "Ok...maybe not then, sheesh," Logan said as he busied himself with the cooking. The tension between the men grew exponentially. And neither of them seemed to want to break the ice.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:24 am

Natalya was quite hungry that morning...and rather tired. Logan had been in quite the amorous mood the night before and they had only slept for a few hours. Natalya was looking forward to chocolate chip pancakes and as Logan prepared the batter she snuck a few chips out of the bowl. As Kate, Steve, Ava, and Frank came into the kitchen Natalya could sense a bit of tension between the two men. She glanced between them wondering what could have happened. Kate and Ava had already talked privately and they were fine. They both knew that what had happened had been unintentional, but they both felt that it hadn't simply been sleepwalking or accidental. There was something more going on there. 

"Did something happen?" Natalya asked.

Ava sighed and nodded a little. "Yes, but we want to wait until Tony and Isabella are here to talk about it."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:51 pm

Now Logan's interest was perked. And just as he plated several pancakes and set Natalya up with some bacon, butter and maple syrup, Isabella and Tony came out though Tony was using a cane. Serena wanted to get down so Isabella let her get down to walk on her own. She saw the play area Sarah had set up and went right for it eagerly.

"Well, either Logan's pancakes are better than I think or something is going on and you all waited for us," Tony said as he stole a piece of bacon off of Natalya's plate before she could stop him. He grinned as she shifted her plate protectively from him. Obviously the woman was famished.

"Well, yes, something did happen," Steve said and then he began. After he told them what he knew Tony scratched his head. "So...how did you know it wasn't Kate?" Tony asked unabashedly. Steve's cheeks went pink at the question and he shifted his gaze away from everyone. He wasn't about to talk about that. Not in front of Kate or Frank. Frank looked at Ava and she was blushing as well and he narrowed his eyes at her. Frank knew all too well what Ava was about and that certainly didn't make this any easier to take.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:00 pm

Isabella listened with astonishment to what Steve told them. She had known Steve for several years now and she knew that he wasn't the type of man to lie or cheat. She could tell that just talking about what happened made him uncomfortable...particularly Tony's question. 

"You don't have to answer that Steve," she interjected quickly. She knew that everyone's bodies were different and after you've been lovers with someone for a while you get to know their body pretty well. She had no problem believing that Steve and Ava were able to tell that the person they were kissing wasn't the person they thought it was. 

Isabella sighed and shook her head. "There have been some weird things going on these past few weeks."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:28 pm

Logan put more pancakes on to cook with more chocolate chips. "Well then, we need to figure out who and what their game is," Logan said. "Well, maybe that's it. We're being played like a game? The problem with that is, what if it gets worse? We won't know real from false. I mean, eventually I knew but not before...what if it comes to something violent? We need to find out whats happening quickly," Steve said. "Ok Captain Obvious, we'll just get right on that," Logan said with a wry grin on his face. He cringed at the way Natalya was shoveling the food in her mouth. She must have been starving.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:36 pm

Natalya immediately began to dig in to her pancakes. She was starving and the pancakes were delicious. Natalya may have been a very attractive woman, but that didn't mean that she was always the most elegant of women...especially when she was hungry. Anyone who tried to take her plate away right now was going to lose a finger in the process.

Kate sighed. "Ok, so how do we do this?"

Isabella looked at the group. "Maybe we start by making a list of all of the weird things that have happened over the last few weeks."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:24 pm

"Well, there's this and then there was the time last week that all the beer in the fridge was gone," Logan said. "Oh, wait that was me," He said as he rubbed his stubbled cheek. "What about all those...no...wait, me again..." He said. "Oh, oh, I know! There was the time everyone said I was looking at Kate's ass!" That...wasn't me...I mean, it was, but that was when we were all swimming that one time and her bathing suit bottoms were all up in her crack," He said then nodded to Steve. "You remember Steve you commented on it...what was it you said? It looks better wet?" Logan said though Steve never said that. But the blush on Kate's cheeks was priceless for him at least. Isabella's scowl though made him sigh and go back to cooking.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum