The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unintentional Lovers (September 2001)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Unintentional Lovers (September 2001) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unintentional Lovers (September 2001)

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:51 pm

The more Logan talked the more Isabella wished he would just shut up. He wasn't helping and then he just became crude. She sighed and rolled her eyes and then crossed her arms over her chest and scowled at him until he stopped. 

"Ok, despite the other things Logan said, he did have a fair point about what happened during that battle with Warmachine. Then, there was the whole thing with Tony and the weapon that misfired. I watched the video tape and something about it seemed fishy to me at the time. Tony's left arm was what got injured, but in the video he was using his right to reach underneath the canon before it fired. When I checked the canon there was clearly some kind of device that had once been mounted there."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Unintentional Lovers (September 2001) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unintentional Lovers (September 2001)

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:31 am

"So, what does this all mean? Someone's trying to make us look bad and split us up?" Logan asked. "That's exactly what it looks like. And, now that their plans haven't worked. They might take on a more direct approach," Tony said with a wince. He reached over and rubbed his upper arm. It was still very sore.

"My money's on Loki," Logan said. "He'd have the abilities to do all of this. And worse," He added.

"So then, what do we do? We know something is happening on Asgard or Thor would have appeared by now," Steve said. "I think we're on our own on this and I'm working on something that might help," Tony said.

Frank looked at Ava. "I think perhaps...we should remain here, how do you feel about that?" He asked.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:49 am

Isabella hated Loki with every fiber of her being. He had been the reason she had been sent to a different timeline in which Frank had been killed. She still wasn't certain if the Avengers would ever be formed there, but she hoped that world's Tony would realize how much they are needed.

Ava looked at Frank when he suggested that they remain there to help. "I'm fine with that, but you have to forgive Steve. We need to all be able to work together, otherwise Loki wins."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:56 am

Frank looked at Ava. "I can work with him and I know it wasn't entirely his fault. That will have to do for now," Frank said. He did not know if he liked Steve or not. This dalliance with Ava though set them back a few paces on that.

"Then it's settled, we stick together and watch one another more closely," Tony said. Frank, Logan and Steve all shared a neutral look and each of them seemed to shifted a bit closer to their women which was obvious enough for Isabella to see. They needed time for Tony to work out what he was thinking. Time that they maybe, did not have. Everyone knew once too many nails were driven into the wood, there would be no taking them out again. But Loki hurt her Tony here and in the other reality. Here, he had tried to physically harm him and professionally. Now it was personal.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2