The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lapse Of Memory Stardate 2259.230

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lapse Of Memory Stardate 2259.230 Empty Lapse Of Memory Stardate 2259.230

Post by Conleth Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:59 pm

“Captain we’ve reached the Lysian system,” Kal said. It was Elyse’s day off and she had decided to check out Kal’s Horseback riding program. In her place was Lucia. Spock and Scarlett were at Lunch in the Officers mess and Lieutenant Bradley was at the Science Station. Amara was at her station along with Fiona and Doctor McCoy was in sickbay. Kirk stood as Sulu came in. “Kal you have the con,” He said and was about to leave the bridge when a white light suddenly bathed the ship. Bradley looked into the scanner. “Captain we’ve just been scanned,” Bradley said. And then everyone was bathed in an even brighter light…

Kal looked around and he didn’t know anyone he was looking at. He knew he was on the bridge of a starship but he didn’t know which starship and he didn’t even recall his own name. Kirk was in the doorway to..a bridge but he didn’t know what he was doing there. He turned back to the bridge and he didn’t recognize anyone inside. He strained to try and remember their names...he felt like he should know them but memory didn’t come. In fact, he did not even recall who he was.

Sulu looked around the bridge and had a similar expression like everyone else. Scotty held a tool in his hand. He could name the tool and he knew what it was used for but he didn’t know where he was or who he was nor who everyone else was around him. McCoy looked around the sickbay. He knew it was a sickbay but he didn’t know which. He also didn’t know the name of the person sitting on the bed next to him or why the man was there. He held a scanner in his hand but didn;t know why nor did he recall his own name.

In the XOs seat Kiernan stood. He knew what he was there for but acted as the others did, confused and concerned.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Lapse Of Memory Stardate 2259.230 Empty Re: Lapse Of Memory Stardate 2259.230

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:18 pm

Spock and Scarlett had been enjoying their lunch break. They were seated across from one another at the table in the Officer's Mess and they were talking quietly. It was a private, intimate conversation and Spock reached out and took her hand for a moment. Scarlett blinked as she looked across the table at a Vulcan. She looked down and realized that he was holding her hand. He blinked at her as well and they slowly pulled their hands back away from one another. Scarlett didn't recognize him and realized she didn't even know her own name...and yet something deep inside of her told her that she was very close to him. 

"Who...who are you?"

Amara had just been about to get up and follow James to the Officer's Mess, as was their usual schedule, when suddenly the entire ship was bathed in a harsh, white light. As the light disappeared, Amara found herself sitting on the bridge of a starship at a Communications Station, but she didn't know how she had gotten here. She had no memories of who she was...or who anyone else was.  She looked down at her left hand and saw she was wearing a wedding band and engagement ring, but she had no idea who she was married to. As her eyes scanned around the bridge they fell upon a young man. He had dark blonde hair and blue eyes. Their eyes met across the bridge.

Elyse stepped out of the holodeck. Her face had gone pale and she was trembling as she fought back a panic that wanted to rise up within her. She couldn't recall her name or what ship she was on. She struggled to remain calm as she wandered into the Engine Room.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:35 pm

Kirk saw the woman look at him and he felt as if he should know her but he just couldn't remember. "I don't remember what I'm doing here...who are you?" he asked Kal. "I wish I knew...We're on a starship...and we're in uniforms...like some kind of military but I don't know which or why," Kal said. Fiona looked over at them. "I know this is a Navigational station...I know how to use this but i don't know who 'I' am," she said. "Well I know that's a Communications station and thats the helm," Kal said. "And i can access internal and external sensors with this scanner," Bradley said. Kiernan stepped up to the helm and looked over Lucia's console. "This is a weapons array...obviously we are a ship of war. That would mean there is someone we are at war with," he said. "Which of us in the leader?" Kiernan asked. Kirk looked around and Kal did as well then he looked at the chair he had been sitting in. "Well, I was sitting in this command chair...maybe I am the commander here," Kal said but he wasn't at all certain.

"I know, I'm confused as well," Spock said as he stood. "I don't know why I can feel your emotions...It's an odd sensation but you seem...familiar to me, somehow," Spock said. "I don't know where we are but I know we're on a starship of some kind," he said as he looked around. There was a window in the Officer's mess. Everyone eating in there was now standing and looked as confused as they did. "Perhaps we should try to find others, see if anyone knows who we are or what we're doing here," Spock said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:46 pm

Scarlett looked at Spock. “I...I can feel your emotions too. It’s strange...but oddly comforting right now. I suggest we stick together.” As they wandered out of the Officer’s Mess, they found other people in the same style uniform wandering through the halls with confused looks on their faces. The main difference in the uniforms were the color. “I’d hazard a guess that were onboard some kind of military starship.”

Amara looked down at the Communications array in front of her. “Should I try to contact someone?”

Elyse was wandering near sickbay when her emotions got to her and she broke down and started crying. She didn’t know what she was doing or where she was and she was scared and felt completely alone.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:00 pm

McCoy had to get out of there. Too many weepy nurses who kept asking him if he knew who they were. But as soon as he stepped out into the hall he heard someone else crying and he turned and looked down at a woman crying. She was pretty with, fiery red hair and gorgeous blue eyes. "Are you alright...Miss? Are you hurt?" he asked.

"I'm not seeing much in the computer system files," Bradley said. "It appears to be damaged," he said. Kal frowned. "Well, keep trying to piece it together," Kal commanded. "I..sir," Bradley said but saying it to the man felt odd. Spock and Scarlett made it down to Engineering. Scotty and Sofia were arguing about the Warp Core control console. Warp Drive was down and they both knew what was wrong though not how, but they had differing opinions on how to fix it. Spock just looked at them and shifted to the computer console and began to try to figure out what had happened to the ship.

"Well Captain," Kiernan said to Kal. "We are a ship of war, we should be wary of ships we see, one may be an enemy," he said. "Indeed," Kal said. "Captaain, we seem to be in the Lysian," system. I don't know why but our initial heading was already plugged into the computer," she said. Kal sighed and tapped on the chair arm. "Engineering," he said. Scotty heard someone call them and he hit the intercom. "Uh...Engineering here," he said. "When will we have Warp Drive?" kal asked. "We're workin on it now sir," he said. "The sooner, the better," kal said. "Pilot, best speed at present course," Kal said. Kirk had moved over to Amara.

"I feel as if I know you...Can you find anyone out there?" he asked.

Last edited by Conleth on Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:35 am

Elyse looked up when she heard a voice. She looked up and saw a handsome man with dark hair and eyes. Somehow, just being near him was enough to stifle her tears. There was a calmness to his voice that was soothing. She slowly stood up and wiped away the tears from her eyes. "I'm guessing that no one else can remember who they are either?"

Sofia became distracted from her argument with...this man when she saw two other people walk into Engineering. They began to mess around with a computer console. "Hey!...You two there! What are you doing?"

Amara looked over at the blue eyed man when he approached her. She felt an instant attraction to him. "I feel as if I know you too. I can send out a distress signal, but we need to stay in one place. I'm not sure after everything that's happened that we should be trying to leave."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:47 am

"No, but their not crying about it either. What were you doing? You're dressed...oddly," he said looking at her horse riding clothes. But he was also looking at her lovely hair too. And her eyes, he didn't like that she was crying. "You're welcome to hang out in sickbay...I think I'm some sort of medical person," McCoy said.

Spock looked up at the two people that approached them. "We're attempting to access the memory core of the main computer. A ship this size has to have a memory core. It would take tera quads of information to run something this big.," Spock explained. Scotty smiled at Scarlett then looked at Sofia who was looking at him with a raised eyebrow and he moderated his expression. He didn't know why but he felt he didn't want to anger this woman. And she spoke like she was in charge. "Well, find out what ya kin, we're having trouble getting the Warp Core back online," He said.

"I don't think we have much say in the matter," Kirk said as he spared a glance for the man in the chair.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:03 am

Elyse wasn't at all certain what she was supposed to be doing or why she was dressed the way she was. She did know though that she liked this person...whoever he was. He was nice and put her at ease. She nodded a little when he offered to let her hangout in sickbay with him. "I'd like that. Thank you."

Scarlett looked at Spock. She felt that she could trust this man completely. His emotions were calm and that helped to keep her calm and clear headed. "Have you found anything?"

Amara looked at James. She got a strange feeling about him. He seemed to have an...authoritative way about him. She also glanced at the man in the Captain's chair and she had a feeling that the wrong man was sitting there right now. "What do you think we should do?" she asked as she looked back at him and her eyes met his. She felt like she would follow this man to the ends of the universe and back.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:19 am

"I think I might have," Spock said. "I've found our mission directives. Apparently we've been involved in a decade long war with someone called the Lysians," Spock said. "Our current mission is to destroy the Lysian Central Command Headquarters," Spock said. "We are to maintain communications silence during this mission," he said. And then the personnel manifest. Each name had a rank, position and a photo. Spock was the Chief Science officer, Scarlett was a Science officer. James Kirk was the Captain though so far, they had not seen him yet. Scotty was the Chief Engineer, Sofia was An Engineer. Kiernan Macduff was the Executive Officer," I think we need to get to the bridge Scarlett," he said. There was no mention of marriages in the manifest.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:24 am

Scotty and Sofia were standing near Scarlett and Spock as they went through the ship's manifest. She looked over at Scotty when they both saw that he was the Chief Engineer. When he grinned about that she rolled her eyes with a sigh and looked at him. "That doesn't mean you're doing everything the right way," she said.

Scarlett nodded when Spock suggested that they get to the bridge. "I agree." They pulled up a map of the ship and studied it before heading to one of the turbo lifts. She was alone with Spock in the lift and she looked over at him. "Something doesn't feel right to me about that mission directive."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:36 am

"I think that might be a feeling most have, including myself," Spock said. "I think Scarlett is a good name for you," Spock said. He found her to be very attractive. Maybe one of the most attractive people he has ever seen. "I would like to discuss something...I feel as if I can sense how you feel, sometimes. And how we found ourselves...holding hands," He said. "What do you think that this means?" He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:42 am

Scarlett pressed the pause button on the turbo lift and she looked at Spock. She found herself completely attracted to this man. She felt deep down into her bones that she knew him very well. The fact that that they could sense each other's feelings and how they found themselves holding hands in the Officer's Mess. "I think it probably means that we're a couple," she said as she looked into his eyes.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:51 am

"What do you mean? I think this is a ship of war. I doubt there would be couples aboard the ship. Not during a war...unless..." he began then stopped his train of thought. His mind went to all sorts of places. But how could a ship function in war if there was fraternization happening? He didn't think that would make much sense. "Never mind," he said and hit the resume button on the elevator. "I am a different race than you, besides," He said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:24 am

Scarlett looked at him. “I strongly believe that there’s something very strange going on here and I doubt that this is a war ship. You and I found ourselves sitting at the same table together and holding hands. We also are able to sense each other’s feelings. Doesn’t it seem logical that we’re a couple?” Scarlett wasn’t certain why she had used that word...logical...but it had seemed like the right thing to say.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:36 am

Spock grinned at her when she said that and he moved toward her. He was about to touch her face when the turbolift stopped and the doors opened. He pulled back and could see the disappointment on Scarlett's face. He was disappointed as well but they stepped out onto the bridge. "We've uncovered the ship's personnel manifest," he said.

As they all hovered around the large screen, they cycled through all of the faces. Jame Kirk was the Captain, Kiernan Macduff was the XO, then the department heads, Spock, Elyse, Scotty, Mccoy, Kal, Nathan and Amara. Kirk looked and saw Amara nodding as if now things made more sense to her. Kal came up to him. "Uh, sir, you have my apologies for..." he began but Kirk gestured. "It's alright Kal, don't worry about that. We are all trying to figure out what we're supposed to do. Take your station," he said. "Someone please find Elyse Turner," he said. "I'll go," Sulu said and departed the bridge.

Elyse and Leonard had discovered the replicators, there was one in sickbay and they were eating Ice Cream Sundays when Sulu found them. He sighed in relief. "Oh, I'm glad I found you. You're Elyse Turner, The Chief Helm and Operations Officer. (Apparently the records they found had not recorded their marriage) You're Doctor Leonard McCoy, Chief Surgeon on the ship," he said. "C'mon, the Captain is waiting for you Elyse," He said then told her where her quarters were. (Her old quarters prior to the change)

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:59 am

Scarlett looked into Spock's eyes and saw him start to reach out to touch her face. However, before he could, the doors opened to the bridge. A wave of disappointment swept through her and she felt the disappointment in him as well. Together, they stepped onto the bridge and they began to show everyone the ship's personnel manifest. Amara nodded and smiled a little when she discovered that James was the Captain. That made sense to her. She couldn't help but feel a strong...connection to him. Something beyond just friendship.

Elyse was quite happy eating the ice cream sundae. There wasn't much that she and the man could talk about since neither one of them remembered anything, but just being with him was comforting. Suddenly, another man appeared and he informed them who they were. Elyse didn't really want to leave Dr. McCoy, but she had to. She nodded and then looked back at Dr. McCoy. "You should come too," she said. 

Together, they all headed up to the bridge. The bridge was massive and Elyse immediately felt at home here

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:11 pm

Kirk explained what Spock had learned about the Lysians. They had never heard of them but that was no big surprise. Kal was quite taken with ELyse and he introduced himself. "I'm Kal Marshall," he said as he extended his hand to her. There was a familiar feeling when he looked into Elyse's eyes. Had they been friends? Had they been more than friends? He didn't really know. That and she was quite attractive. Sitting next to he...he could not imagine how distracted he must have been. But he had a job to do and so he would do it.

McCoy moved to what he presumed, but the controls, a medical station. Fiona was at Navigation, Amara at Communications and Scotty came onto the bridge. "Warp power is restored," He said with a grin. "The ship's name is Enterprise and we've been at war for over 10 years though this ship is not as old as that," he told everyone. "Nevertheless, our duty is to wipe out the Lysians," Kiernan said. "I've been thinking though of our memory loss. Captain, if i may go back to sickbay, I might look into ways of recovery this lost memory. It has to be something that happened to us, since it involves all of us," he suggested. "Granted," Kirk said. "Amara, we are to follow complete communication silence," he reminded her. "For now, lets just patrol the system until we can locate this...Headquarters," he said. Spock sat at the empty console next to Scarlett and reconfigured it for a Science station.

"Amara, try and figure out where everyone stays, Elyse is out of uniform and eventually we'll need sleep," Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:53 pm

Amara maintained communication silence throughout the rest of the day and eventually found the list of which person was assigned to which room. She told Elyse her room number and Elyse went to go get changed into her uniform. At the end of the day Amara began to announce the list of room assignments for each crew member. She was on a shipwide channel and she went through the list assignment by assignment. As she was going through the list she realized that for two of the rooms there were two names assigned. One was for Spock and Scarlett...and the other was for James and herself. Spock and Scarlett shared a glance between them, but Scarlett really didn't seem surprised. 

After the Beta shift came to the bridge, the Alpha shift moved off to find their quarters. Amara and James walked quietly together. "I was wondering about the rings I was wearing," Amara said, breaking the silence. "If you'd rather I can find somewhere else to sleep...."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:08 pm

Kirk was tired. It had been a long day and all of this 'losing their memory' didn't sit well in him. It spoke of an unlikely coincidence. They commanded a powerful ship and they conveniently lost their memories. Why now? And how? He couldn't say. He saw Amara come in and he felt decidedly...nervous when she looked at him. Amara was knock out gorgeous and she looked at him as if she knew they had been more than just co-workers. They were married and he didn't remember anything. "I was wondering as well," he said. "I think the bed is big enough...I mean...I can just sleep out in the living room, on the couch," James said as he stepped up to his dresser. When Amara opened hers and begin looking at the things she had to wear, she'd notice one drawer that had some very sexy things in it. Completely indecent things that would likely belong to a woman with a husband who liked to see her in such things. "I'll...change in the bathroom," James said. He wanted to give Amara space though the expectation that they had made love several times lingered.

Spock entered their quarters. He did find a small shrine in the corner of the room but he didn't recall every using it. When Amara entered he watched her with a neutral expression. "So, if you and I are married, I presume we sleep together?" he asked in a calm, plain tone.

Elyse had to show Lucia how to change the configuration of the tactical console. Once she began though Lucia seemed to remember. She was exhausted, like everyone else and when she entered her room she noticed how spartan it was. When she came further in and saw Kal who had been sitting on a chair in her living room. He was in comfortable civilian clothes and smiled at her when she entered.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:19 pm

Amara hated the awkward feeling between James and herself. Clearly, they were married, which meant that they loved and trusted one another. However, neither of them had any memory of the other...although they had been drawn naturally to one another. As Amara looked through the dresser she discovered one drawer that was full of lingerie. She held up a black one that had garter straps and matching stockings. She found herself blushing as she thought about wearing it in front of James and she quickly put it away. 

She located a silk pajama set and she put that on. She finished getting ready for bed and then James came out. She looked over at him. "I'm alright with us sharing the bed...that is if you're alright with that."

------------------------------------------

Scarlett looked around their quarters and tried to recall something...anything from their time here. This was a very personal and intimate space. It was kept very tidy. Scarlett looked over at Spock when he questioned her about them sharing a bed. She could sense something beyond his calm demeanor. Something he couldn't hide. There was a strange...passion that seemed to be building between them. Just being in this room was causing it.

"Yes, I suppose we would...sleep together."

Elyse was the last one to leave the bridge. She was tired, but her mind kept racing and struggling to remember something about herself. At least she wasn't alone in this and everyone else was in the same boat that she was. Something clearly must have happened to cause something like this...but what? As she walked into her quarters she looked around and as the door closed behind her she saw Kal sitting on a chair in her living room. She stopped and blinked at him.

"How did you get in here?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:40 pm

Kal had had a book in his hands. He had found it in his quarters. Kal was fond of old things and he had recently discovered his birthplace was Ireland. he had read about it briefly and found that he liked being from there...though he had no memory of it. He stood. "I just entered by security code I guess," Kal said. "I know I have my own quarters but I feel as if maybe I spend alot of time in here," Kal said. "You...gave me this...apparently,": he said as he handed the book to her titled, A Solider's Honor. He did not recall ever reading it and on the inside cover it was her writing. 'To Kal, All my love, Elyse. They could not know it was given in friendship and at a time when they were very close. But Kal was feeling particularly close to her right then. And they sit right next to one another day after day he imagined. "So, I wanted to talk to you about it but he looked into her eyes and though he could tell she was exhausted and he was as well, he wanted to know if there was more between them.

-----------------

Kirk had put on silk pajamas and noticed she was in them as well. They were both very tired and he got in first and then she did. They both looked at one another and they chuckled as they switched places in the bed. The sides they had gotten in on didn't feel right. They had the blanket over them and they were facing one another though not touching. "I wish I remembered seeing you in your dress," Kirk said. "I bet you were beautiful...I mean...more beautiful," He corrected. "I can't stop looking into your eyes. I feel as if i could look into them forever," he said tiredly.

----------------

Spock had put on dark pants and a comfortable shirt before he got into bed. "The database said I am a Vulcan. I noticed...differences in my anatomy and people have been staring at my ears all day. I am curious if we are...compatible if I am a different race," He said softly as she climbed into bed next to him.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:55 pm

Elyse took the book from Kal and she looked at it. She opened it up to the inside cover and saw an inscription from herself to him. The handwriting was elegant and precise. She closed the book and handed it back to him. "I wish I could remember giving it to you Kal," she said. She did feel close to him and she looked at him and her eyes met his.

-------------------------------------

Amara had no idea which side of the bed was supposed to hers. She and James just randomly picked sides, but they quickly realized that they had picked incorrectly. They laughed about it and that seemed to break the awkwardness between them. Amara felt extremely close to him. She felt strangely as if a lot had happened between them to get them to where they were now. She reached out and she gently caressed her fingers against his cheek as they looked into each other's eyes.

-------------------------------------

Scarlett had changed into some silk pajamas that she found in one of the dresser drawers. She had noticed the wedding dress that was on display in their bedroom. It was quite beautiful and Scarlett wished she could remember wearing it. She got into bed as well and smiled at him when he commented about their...compatibility. "I'm certain we must be if we're married."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:19 pm

Kal smiled and reached out and touched Elyse's face. She was quite lovely, her pale flesh was similar to his own. He was pleased that she hadn't pulled away and slowly he leaned down and kissed her. The kiss didn't last long and he had to admit it felt somewhat...strange. By her look it had for her too. "Ok, lets try that again," he said and this time he closed his eyes. It was better the second time and their kiss lasted significantly longer. There was warmth there but still the kiss didn't seem like two people that were in love. The kiss ended and their eyes met again. "I thought about how this could have went. If we'd end up tearing one another's clothes off and making love but...but I don't know. I think maybe we need to wait," Kal said. "I mean...I am attracted to you Elyse. I really am but...oh I don't know, I just think it's important for us to wait," Kal said again though he didn't know why. She had held onto him as he did her as if she wanted the comfort of him in her bed. And maybe he wanted her in that way but that wasn't love necessarily.

"I..I should probably go," Kal said. "But, If you need to talk Elyse...you know where I am," Kal said as he tried not to feel embarrassed about coming into her room.

-------------------------

Kirk just sighed and took her into his arms. She had expected him to kiss her but he didn't. He just held her close and took in the scent of her hair.

-------------------------

Spock looked at Scarlett and felt a spike of...something in her. Expectation? Did she 'want' him to kiss her? He wasn't certain but felt as if he knew that she did. He knew he wanted to and maybe that was what was blinding him to caution. He leaned up and felt her shift as if to put herself in perfect position for him to kiss her. He felt his face grin as they looked into one another's eyes. Her's were a soft blue and he felt her heart begin to race with him above her like this. And then he lowered down and tasted her lips. The explosion of chemistry and love nearly caught their bed on fire. It was as if they kissed for the first time but he did remember her lips. He pulled back and she eventually opened her eyes. "Make love to me Scarlett," Spock whispered as he felt his own heart begin to race.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:33 pm

Elyse hadn't known what to expect when Kal kissed her. She wanted his comfort. She wanted to feel as if she weren't alone on the ship. She wanted to feel...connected to someone here and she and Kal did share a connection, but as their lips touched she knew that it wasn't that kind of connection. She did feel close to him though and clearly there was some history between them, but there was no spark...no passion. An awkwardness started to settle in between them, but Elyse didn't want to be alone right then.

"No, wait...please...please don't go yet," she said. "I really don't want to be alone right now. I could make some tea."

Amara curled up against James' chest and felt his nose in her hair. She closed her eyes and breathed in his scent. They laid there like that for a while until they both fell asleep.

Though Scarlett didn't have any memories, she knew that she had experienced nothing in her life like the way she felt when their lips met. The passion between them was undeniable. Sparks of memories tried to come back to her...his lips...whispered words of passion in her ear...looks between them on the bridge. She felt...whole with him. Their clothes quickly came off and they made love. It was passionate and full of the love they shared. They seemed to just know what the other one liked and needed and afterwards they collapsed back onto their bed and fought to catch their breath. "That was...incredible."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:58 pm

"Alright, I'd like that," Kal said and he moved and took a seat on her couch as Elyse replicated some tea for them. Once she came back with the tea they sat. "So Are you feeling as uneasy as I am about this war? I don't even recall what a Lysian looks like or what they've done to our people," Kal said. "Fighting someone without knowing their crimes against me is troubling me a great deal, he said.

-----------------------

"Yes, you were...incredible," Spock said using her words. He saw her move the sheet to cover herself up be he took it gently from her and slid it down so he could look at her body. "He grinned at the way she blushed when it was just him looking like this. "Your body is...remarkable Scarlett," Spock said. She wasn't well muscled or anything but not soft either. She was just...toned and perfect. She had large, round breasts but not too large. And nice, full lips. He had held her arms above her head as their bodies did all the work and feeling her heart beating against his felt wonderful. Feeling her emotions helped him know what felt good to her and so he did that until she exploded.

-----------------------

Kirk and Amara slept like that for some time but he felt her fall away onto her back. It had to be past midnight and her right arm was up though her left was down at her side. Her silky top didn't show much but he could tell that she had nice breasts. And he was certain he would not fall back asleep unless he made love to her. She was his wife after all so why was he having so much trouble? he leaned down over her slightly and touched his lips to hers. He smiled as she was still asleep but then he felt her lips kissing him back. He shifted his left hand down to her center over her pajama pants and he felt her breath catch when she felt his hand rubbing against her. Her eyes opened and she looked up at him as she took his hand into hers and shifted it inside of her pajamas. He felt her legs shift further apart as she pressed his fingers down onto her and then let his hand go and brought it out and up to his face. Kirk found how wet she had become and as he began to use his fingers she pulled him down to kiss him as she moaned into his kiss. Kirk was not in a hurry, it was like it was the first time touching her and yet, he knew right where to touch her. He felt her back arch when he began to rub her spot. She was so wet that his fingers slipped inside of her easily and her hand shifted down to take hold of his wrist. She held it there as if she were afraid that he'd remove his hand right then. Then he discovered why. Her whole body tightened as she came on his fingers. Kirk smiled as her brilliant blue eyes looked up at him as if they were on fire.

"I remember how much you like that," Kirk said softly.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next