The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amara’s Testing Stardate 2259.198

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amara’s Testing Stardate 2259.198 Empty Amara’s Testing Stardate 2259.198

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:01 pm

Kal looked at Elyse who had managed to get a tan. “So...did you enjoy your vacation? Did you find the Horgon I asked for?” Kal asked with a very knowing grin. That's 2 pranks now that she owed him. He hoped she wasn’t good at them!

“Where’s Spock?” Scarlett asked Kirk. He had come to the bridge at the start but had left soon after. He had been gone for several hours. “He’s configuring a program for the Holodeck. “I can’t go into what, its not something that will be open to everyone,” Kirk said and everyone looked over at them. Kal and Elyse only looked at one another curiously.

Inside the Holodeck Spock had made use of Holocam photos in the starfleet database. He had 3 distinct Klingon models and he had programmed them with various fighting styles as starfleet had available information. This included the use of the Bat’leth, a long, crescent shaped weapons and other weapons as well. He set the environment to be one of extreme cold, extreme heat, like on Kronos or Vulcan, with landscapes of barren, rocky terrain. He also set the holodeck for visual environments including pitch black darkness. He added difficulty level ranging from level 1 to 10 and included the Klingons using weapons from levels 5-10, increasing in their statistics, strength, dexterity, agility and durability. To make up for what he didn’t find from the Klingons, he added Vulcan combat disciplines as well into the mix of moves and counter moves the Klingons could employ. The hardest levels had multiple opponents. He had safety protocols securely placed so that minimal real damage could be sustained from these fighting models. Pain however...was a real thing though Spock thought that pain was one of the best teachers possible.

Spock then tested out the program starting at level 1. “Computer, run holodeck program Amara GA test alpha 1, level 1,” he said. The holodecks walls, floor and ceiling were all black with yellow lines that ran horizontally and vertically until the computer diverted power. And then suddenly, he was in a barren, rocky landscape. Before him was a lone Klingon male in leather armor. He growled at him and didn’t attack until Spock put up his hands. Spock and the klingon fought for a while but eventually Spock defeated him. Spock raised an eyebrow. “Fascinating,” He said.

“Program run holodeck program Amara GA test alpha, level 1, environment 3,” he said. The rocky terrain was now cold and icy and the temperature in the room was very cold. “Computer, end program,” Spock said and the holodeck went back to the black and yellow. He stepped out and the doors closed. “Computer, lock holodeck, authorization, Spock alpha 6 echo 125,” He said.

-------------------------

Spock came back to the bridge. “Captain, we are ready,” Spock said. ‘Excellent,” he said and turned to Amara. “Amara, have yourself Doctor McCoy and Sofia meet us at the Holodeck,” he said as he stood. “Elyse, you have the con,” he said. She knew she’d need to change as well. Kirk arrived just as everyone else did. Spock, Kirk, McCoy and Sofia waited on Amara.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Amara’s Testing Stardate 2259.198 Empty Re: Amara’s Testing Stardate 2259.198

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:38 pm

Elyse had not been humored by Kal's prank and already she was thinking of ways to get back at him. He certainly had it coming to him now. Maybe though she would just make him think she was going to prank him for a while and watch him squirm as he waited for whatever she was going to do to happen. Watching him sweat for a few days might be nice. She glanced at Kal when he mentioned the Idol. "I would watch my back if I were you." She then grinned and stood up when Kirk told her she had the con. 

"Now you have to do what I say," she said as she stood up and walked over and sat down in the Captain's chair.

-----------------------------------------

Amara knew that James, Spock, and McCoy wanted to test her new abilities and she was perfectly fine with that. She was also going to get to use the holodeck in ways most of the others onboard wouldn't. Amara was anxious for a fight and already felt her adrenaline increase as she put on her suit. When she reached the holodeck level she found everyone was there and waiting for her. She had pulled her hair back into a bun to keep it out of her face. 

Sofia was both excited and nervous. Several pre-tests had already been run, but things could always go wrong. She had not yet seen Amara in her suit and she had to admit that the woman looked like a complete badass. Sofia had no doubt in her mind that this woman could fight...and well.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:53 pm

"Do to the sensitive nature of Amara's augments, this proceeding is to be classified as Top Secret. You are not to discuss this with anyone, including your significant others. I've assembled a bare bones team," Kirk said. "To observe Amara," he said. McCoy stepped up and put a device on her forehead and one on the side of her neck. "These will monitor your systemic functions," McCoy said. Kirk nodded at Spock.

"Computer, please unlock the holodeck, authorization Spock alpha 6 echo 125," he said and the holodeck opened. There was a wall based console to the right of the door and Spock inserted his program data node into it. "I need everyone to stand here," he pointed. "The console and everything behind it will be covered up and become part of the scenery," Spock explained.

Kirk took Amara a little way apart from everyone else to talk to her. "You don't have to do this you know. I'm already upset enough at Section 31 as it is," he said as he put his hand on her left shoulder. "How do you feel?" He asked her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:03 pm

Thankfully, the devices on her head and neck weren't heavy enough to throw her off and they felt very secure. She stepped to the side with James and looked at him when he told her she didn't have to do this if she didn't want to. "No, I want to do it. I would rather understand what was done to me. I'm feeling alright. Mostly hoping I'm not too soft since I haven't trained in a few months." She knew this was really a test to determine her abilities, but Amara was competitive and had been raised to win fights...not lose them.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:12 pm

"Alright," He said and mouthed the words. 'I love you,' so the others could not see. He smiled and stepped back to where the others were. "Computer, run holodeck program Amara GA test, level 1, Environment 1," Spock said. After several seconds the holodeck shifted into a barren, rocky landscape and alone Klingon stood 15 feet in front of Amara. McCoy smiled as he looked at the landscape and the detail of the Klingon. "Ok Amara, when you lift up your hands to defend yourself, he will react," Spock said.

Amara nodded and then lifted up her hands. Once she did the Klingon came at her. He had height and reach on her but she had speed and strength on him and dodged his first attack. She jumped up and kicked him in the face and he fell to the ground and did not get back up.

"Hmm, alright, computer increase to level 3 and environment 2," Spock said. The computer chimed and the scene was similar but there was a stream of hot lava to Amara's left and the temperature of the place went up drastically. The Klingon looked more impressive as well and he held a weapon in his hand. a 'Mek'leth' from what she could see. Once she put up her hands it came after her.

This one was significantly faster and stronger. It blocked her blows and used its size to push her off balance and she fell down. It straightened and backed up until she was ready. She tasted the dust from the ground and she began to sweat already.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:31 pm

Amara smiled at James and watched him out of the corner of her eye as he stepped back over to the others. She took a deep breath and waited as Spock started the program. The landscape around her changed and she found herself in a barren, rocky landscape and a Klingon stood 15 feet away from her. The details of the landscape and the Klingon were so impressive that it looked real. Amara liked that. She lifted up her hands to begin the fight and the Klingon rushed at her. The Klingon may have been bigger than her, but Amara had speed and strength on her side. She dodged the first attack and then jumped and kicked him in the face and he fell to the ground and didn't get back up. Amara wasn't even winded. That had been too easy for her and she wanted a real challenge. 

Suddenly, the landscape changed and a river of lava appeared to her left. The temperature had gone up, but her suit immediately began to regulate her body temperature. This Klingon had a weapon and looked far more impressive. This was more the challenge that Amara was after. She put up her hands and the Klingon rushed at her. Amara's heightened reflexes allowed her to dodge his blows, but he blocked her blows and managed to push her off balance. She hit the ground, but wasn't down for the count...not by a long shot. The holodeck was so real that she could actually taste the dust in her mouth. She got up and this time she rushed at the Klingon. She jumped up on him and grappled him around the neck with her legs. She then twisted her whole body down and the Klingon was thrown down into the ground. In the process, she also managed to twist the weapon out of his hand. 

Sofia's eyes widened. "Remind me never to piss her off."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:48 pm

"Indeed," Spock said as they watched the display. The Klingon grabbed her by the throat but she used the weapon to cleave his hand off by the wrist and he disappeared.

"Computer, increase to level 5 and Environment 3," Spock said. This time the Klingon had some kind of silvery armor on and it held a Mek'leth in both hands. The landscape was similiar but freezing cold and slippery do to the ice. Once she raised her hands up the Klingon approached her warily. By its movements Amara knew he knew how to fight. As she shifted and moved, so did the Klingon and it held those weapons as if he knew how to use them. As she raised her hands it came forward. They exchanged blows but it blocked her attacks with his arms and his weapons. It was considerably stronger than the last Klingon and when she tried to jump up like she did before, it hit her with one of the Mek'leth's in the knee then used her momentum to flip her over his head and she landed hard onto her back. The wind was knocked out of her and the Klingon stepped back until she was ready again. "Spock...that was not a Klingon move," Kirk whispered. "yes Captain, that was a Defensive move of Suus Mahna, the ancient Vulcan Martial Art," Spock said.

When Amara was ready again they attacked one another again. This Klingon was good and it used its computer brain to learn from her attacks and use what it knew against her with a computer like accuracy. In the next three times they exchanged she managed to get one of the mek'leths from it, but if the safeties had been off, it would have killed her by now. Her chest heavy as she forced air into her lungs and it was her suit that protected her from the bitter cold. She could see how this holodeck could be used for all kinds of training. It was then that her right elbow stung when she flexed it.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:07 pm

Amara was tired, but she wasn't ready to give up. She knew that technically she would have been dead had this been a real fight, but she wanted to defeat this Klingon. Her body was sore and her lungs were on fire from the icy air she was breathing in. Amara had never fought in an environment like this and she was learning from her mistakes. She could feel a bit of pain in her right elbow, but her adrenaline was pumping and she ignored it. She had a mek'leth she had gotten from the Klingon and she was prepared to use it. She attacked and this time she used the ice to her advantage. She slid across it and swung out her leg and swept the Klingon out from under himself. Amara was flexible and acrobatic in ways she could use to her advantage. The Klingon fell back and Amara twisted herself around used the mek'leth to slice off the Klingon's head as it fell back into the blade. It certainly hadn't been an easy fight and she didn't consider it a win, but she felt satisfied beheading him.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:33 pm

"Computer, end program," Spock said and the Holodeck shifted back to its base surface. Yellow on black. Kirk moved and helped Amara up and as he did she winced in pain and he helped her back down. McCoy was there in moments with his tricorder.

"She's got a micro fracture in her elbow, Jim. I'll need to take her to sickbay to repair it," McCoy said as he removed the sensors from her body. "I got alot of data Jim, I believe by now the computer has an accurate model of her augments," he added. "I'll meet you there," Jim said as he shook Sofia's hand. "Nice work Sofia, I can see endless...applications for this device," Kirk said. "That and we have the distinction of having the first, ship board Holodeck matrix," Kirk said. "We still need to get it it's power supply and data core. It uses alot of energy and computer space. As it is, it is automatically shut down upon any kind of alert status," She said. "Make it a downtime priority," Kirk said. "Nice work Spock," Kirk said as he stepped out into the hallway. Behind him the others did to and Spock held his data chip for his program then locked the holodeck.

In sickbay Amara was asked to sit on a bed and Kirk came in right after them. McCoy picked up a medical device but even as he approached her he was watching her vitals on the large screen. Something was happening with her elbow. "Hmm, Lay back Amara," He said and when she did he raised the scanner that came from under the bed. It came up and over her then began to scan her body. He programmed it to increase the resolution on her elbow by x10. He was looked at it and then he increased the mag of it by 100 and then 1000. Kirk had gone up to see. "What are they?" he asked. Tiny...what looked like robots were moving around her elbow. "Nanobytes but I've never seen them used like this before. Its healing her bone from what I can tell," McCoy said. "Will they harm her?" Kirk asked. "Quite the opposite, they're repairing her fracture as we speak," he said. "They appear to be carbon based so I can only assume that they thrive on carbon," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:54 pm

Now that the fighting was over, Amara's adrenaline started to decrease and the pain in her elbow increased. As James started to help her up, she winced and hissed in pain and he helped her back down. When McCoy came over with the Tricorder and determined she had a micro-fracture in her elbow she let him help her up and they started towards sickbay.

Sofia was immensely proud of the holodeck and she couldn't help her smile as Kirk congratulated her on it. Of course, Scotty had helped as well and she knew he would be happy to know that Kirk approved. She listened to what Kirk said about the power and she nodded. "Yes, Captain."

Amara sat on one of the beds and she looked over as James came in. However, as she looked back at McCoy she saw his attention suddenly get pulled up to the screen directly behind her that displayed her vitals. She laid back when he asked her to and remained still as a scanner came up from under the bed and began to scan her elbow. As she heard James and McCoy start to talk about Nanobytes she twisted her head to look at the screen. She found that not only was her elbow feeling much better, but her energy had nearly fully recovered as well. 

"Well, I guess that would explain how I recovered from both the radiation exposure and the stab wound so quickly."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:08 pm

"It's the nanobytes...a highly experimental technology," McCoy said. "There's hundreds of thousands of them in your system. When they become inert or cease to function, they just build more to replace them. Normally, your system would fight against them, reject them so they must have done something to you that stops your body from that," McCoy said. "Jim, can I talk to you a moment?" McCoy said. and Kirk nodded as Amara watched the little robots working.

"Jim, if those nanobytes find their way into someone elses system, they might do harm to them," he said. "Well Bones, I've probably been exposed to them and I feel fine. If that changes, I'll let you know," Kirk said. Kirk wnet back to Amara as the doctor retracted the scanner. Amara felt no more pain in her elbow though she was famously hungry.

"I have to get back to the bridge Amara. Doctor?" He asked. "She's fine, she can return to duty as I wait for the results of our scans," McCoy said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:29 pm

Amara glanced over at James and Leonard as they talked quietly together, but then her attention got pulled back to the nanobytes. Within minutes her elbow felt better and she sat up and flexed her arm. She felt fine enough to return to the bridge, but she was ravenously hungry. 

"I'll be there in a few minutes. I need to eat something," she said as her stomach growled. 

Amara went to the cafeteria while James headed back to the bridge. Fiona looked over at him as he appeared. "Captain on the bridge," she announced and Elyse got up from the chair and looked at Kirk as he sat down. "All is well Captain. We are maintaining course."

A little while later Amara appeared and she went over to her station and sat down to get back to duty.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:50 pm

Kal turned to Elyse. "Up for some Springball later?" He asked her. "As Amara was at her station she received a message. "Amara, this is your Section 31, channel. You need to dispose of all the data the doctor has collected about you. Your authorization code for this action is (code) Duration, immediate, End of line," the voice said and the channel stopped transmitting.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:00 pm

Elyse looked over at Kal and grinned a little. "You up for me kicking your butt at Springball later?"

Amara had just gotten settled back in to her station and was double checking a few things when suddenly she received a message from Section 31. She listened to what it said and as the message ended she felt her body tense up. She didn't like the fact that they didn't want anyone to know what had been done to her. Not only that, but how the hell did they know?! She glanced over at James and knew that she needed to tell him. She had kept things from him before and she no longer wanted to do that.

"Captain, may I speak with you privately?"

They walked into his ready room and she looked at him. "I think we have a serious problem. I just received a message from Section 31 ordering me to immediately dispose of the data that Dr. McCoy collected on me."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:08 pm

"How bout a little wager?" Kal suggested. Kal was a very good Springball player and he was highly competitive. Elyse was very good as well and a bit more flexible than Kal. Being flexible is important but sometimes, Kal's size helped him a great deal.

"How are they communicating with you? How do you know its them?" He asked. When she told him that they knew her activation code he frowned. "Well, I've thought about this for a while now. Now I'm pretty certain, they might have an agent on board, besides you," Kirk said though his tone sounded irritated. "I'll handle it," Kirk said as he tried to keep a lid on his temper.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:14 pm

Elyse grinned even more. "Ah, so not only are you going to have your butt kicked by me, you're also going to lose money to me."

Amara looked at James. "How would they know about the test though unless they were there?" She then paused a moment as she looked at him. "You don't think it could be Sofia, do you?" She then shook her head. "No, I don't want to believe that."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:22 pm

"I won't speculate Amara and neither will you. I'll handle it, you can go back to your station," Kirk said and she'd see he was on edge. On edge but in control. That was an improvement from last time. They came out of the ready room.

"No, no money...a favor. An open ended favor," Kal said.

"Spock you have the con," Kirk said as he hurried out of the bridge and headed to sickbay. When he arrived McCoy was there. "Bones, I need all the data you collected on Amara. All of it, even the scans. Once you get it all together, you're going to destroy it and that's an order," Kirk said. McCoy blinked. "Destroy it Jim? I don't under..." He began but Kirk spoke over him. "Understanding it not necessary just do it," Kirk said and headed out of sickbay.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:34 pm

Amara sighed and walked out of the ready room and headed back to her station. She sat down and began to get back to work. 

Elyse looked over at Kal and thought about it for a moment. "Alright, deal. We'll meet at the court after we go off duty."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:47 pm

Kirk eventually returned and they finished their shift without incident. They had a few more days until they reached the next system on their course so they didn't have much to do right then. After Kal changed he headed to the gymnasium. He was in blue shorts and a striped white and blue shirt and blue tennis shoes. The court had 2 sides with small goals and plates of synthetic material set up around the court and the floor had a series of small, round trampolines. The angled plates will allow for a banked shot into the round goal but a straight shot was 1 point vs. a banked shot which was 2.

The ball was served from the side by a mechanical device that threw the ball into play and the score was captured automatically. There was a red side and a blue side. The ball was yellow and was a little bit smaller than a volleyball. Kal had been playing for years and he had a spring toss that was killer and difficult to block. Elyse knew better than allow him to get a serve, uncontested and the serves varied in angle and speed so the ball could come out anywhere on the court. Kal hedged a little and looked like he was moving closer up but as Elyse moved to the standard defense position for that Kal bounded onto a tramp further back and the serve came fast. Kal bounded for it, picked it up then did a roll and Spring balled it into a tramp and it went right in. 2-0. "Yeah!" Kal said and gloated a bit. This wasn't the first time Elyse had seen this but having Kal owe her a favor was huge and the game was on!

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:08 pm

Amara went back to her and James' quarters. She just sat there in deep thought for a while until James came in. She looked at him and then stood up. "James," she said gently. "Maybe this just isn't going to work. I hate knowing that Section 31 is spying on this ship and crew because of me." A few tears came to her eyes. "Perhaps it would be better if I left."

----------------------------------

Elyse was wearing a tennis style white skirt and a green top. She and Kal used to play Springball a lot together back at the Academy. Leonard wasn't really into it, but she had found a few other people to play with on occasion. She felt confident enough to take Kal on. However, when he made the first shot her competition juices really started to flow and she she made the next two shots, one straight shot and one banked shot. Then Kal made a straight shot. Elyse then made a banked shot, and then Kal made a banked shot, making them even. The game continued on with them keeping pretty even with each other. Neither one of them was significantly better than the other. 

They both had 14 points and they were struggling to beat the other. Finally though Kal made a straight shot and won the game. When he began to gloat Elyse rolled her eyes. "You beat me by 1 point. That's nothing to brag about."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:27 pm

Kirk listened to what Amara said. And he guessed as to why she was saying what she was saying. "So you think, eventually, they'll give you something that you know I won't approve of. So then your choices will be to either do it without telling me, or telling me and I do not allow you to do it and what they might do. Its a catch 22, I won't deny it but you're not leaving. And I told you, as long as what they ask you to do goes against our mission. I guess you don't need to tell me about it," he said. "In this case, I had the authority to tell McCoy to destroy the information. So I did it," Kirk said.

"Now...the favor. I need your help to get me access to the Holodeck matrix," he said as he moved up to his small, black gym bag. He popped the top on his chilled water and drank heavily from it. He was sweating profusely from the intense exercise. Elyse was very very good. Kal removed a red data chip. "This is a holodeck program seed. It has hundreds of thousands of objects, people, personalities and scenery to begin any program I want to make. I just need access to the matrix to build it," Kal said. So far, access to the holodeck has been restricted but Elyse had authorization to get in.

"Maybe you could talk to Spock about getting me access OR we could...do it a differrent way," Kal said. "Once this thing becomes common knowledge, I'll be lucky to get a moment to write a program. I want to copy the holodeck matrix so I can build my programs at my desk computer," Kal said. Elyse could help him get access by using her own code but it was just as risky as asking Spock. If Spock said no, then Kal was out of luck and Spock never told her NOT to access the holodeck. It was implied though.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:35 pm

Amara sighed and sat down at the dining table. "So then we still don't know what they did to me. I'm not sure I like the fact that I'm a prisoner of my own body." She was quiet for a long time before speaking again. "I'm never going to be fully free...am I? I was free for 6 years of my life and then that all ended. I was used by the Romulans and now by Section 31. I feel like a machine that is being torn apart and rebuilt over and over again to suit someone else's needs."

-------------------------------------

Elyse was breathing hard and she moved over to pick up her water bottle. Elyse had a sheen of sweat over her body and she knew she needed a shower. She wasn't expecting Kal to have the favor ready to go right then and she was surprised by what he wanted her to do. She sighed and looked at him. "Kal, you do realize that I could get into trouble for this, right?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:49 pm

"We both would get into trouble. But the Holodeck works. What's the harm in getting the jump on just designing programs? Once the lock down on the Holodeck is over, I should have a couple programs ready to go and the entire crew could benefit from it," He said. "Since you're going to share the risk, you could critique my work," Kal said.

----------------

"There's a big difference Amara. I honestly love you and care about you and I have no ulterior motives. With all the...unknowns involving Section 31, what's the alternative? Crawl under a rock? Stop being who you are? Leave the ship, leave me? So then they still have you and you're miserable," Kirk said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:58 pm

Elyse sighed as she thought about it. It wasn't like she was giving him access to the deck itself, just to the matrix to write a program. She hadn't been specifically told NOT to do something like this. She was quiet a moment before she finally nodded. "Alright, I'll do it."

----------------------------------

Amara didn't want to tell James the truth about what she was thinking. She knew that if she left the ship that she wouldn't go back to Section 31. She would find a way to end her life and then be free. However, when it came to her love for James she was...selfish and she wanted to be with him. She looked up at him and into his eyes.

"You're certain that I'm worth all of this?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:06 pm

Kirk smiled and came up and put his arms around her then kissed her. "I think this is just another way for you to make me prov ho much you mean to me," Kirk said in that way he spoke when he was thinking about doing something to her that she was going to really like. "How bout we replicate something and eat in tonight?" Kirk said softly as he kissed her neck.

"Yes!" Kal said happily as he pumped his arm in victory. "Later tonight after last meal? You go for a run and meet me at the holodeck," He said excitedly.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next