The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back To Yorktown Station Stardate 2259.93

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Back To Yorktown Station Stardate 2259.93 Empty Back To Yorktown Station Stardate 2259.93

Post by Conleth Sun May 24, 2020 8:29 pm

Spock chimed at Kirk’s door. He had since gotten out of the shower and put a robe on but nothing more. He sat on his bed and held Amara’s pillow to his face and took in her scent. Now, nothing really mattered to Kirk. Not the mission, not Starfleet, not anything. He needed to see his parents. But how could he do that when they likely would be at Yorktown just long enough for repairs. God how he missed her and it had only been a few hours. What was he going to do? He wondered when his door chimed.

At first he didn’t react to it. But when it chimed a third time he did react. “Come in,” he said. Spock stepped in and looked around his quarters. Nothing was really out of place. He stepped in further and saw Kirk sitting on his bed. His face and eyes were red. “I’m sorry to disturb you Jim but there has been a development that requires your attention,” Spock said. “Amara is not dead and her vital signs continue to improve. Doctor Chapel and Doctor McCoy both believe there has been some Genetic Alteration done to her,” he said. Kirk looked up at him in awe. Like he didn’t comprehend what Spock was saying. And then, after a moment he hopped up and began getting dressed.

“Where is she!?” He asked excitedly. He didn’t realize that tears streamed down his face. Together they all but ran to the Dining hall. Kirk hurried inside and looked around for Amara. When he found her he fell onto his knees beside her. He didn’t care who saw him and indeed, some of the crew lifted up to watch. Kirk leaned over Amara. Once he heard her heartbeat he could not hold back the tears of happiness. The crew looked on and many of them had tears in their own eyes as they watched. Kirk put Amara’s hand on his cheek as he rested his head onto her chest. He heard her heart beating and all had become right, with the universe.

-----------

Scotty had been allowed to leave Sickbay. He still felt like shit but there was something he had to do. Vasquez had been about to give her life for the ship. Her hand shook as she bent over her sink and splashed cold water for her face. She was in white panties and a white bra and she had bruises over her shoulder, arms and legs. She was sore but the Doctors had more serious patients to deal with. Her door chimed.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Back To Yorktown Station Stardate 2259.93 Empty Re: Back To Yorktown Station Stardate 2259.93

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 24, 2020 8:51 pm

Scarlett stepped back when she saw the Captain rush over to Amara. She couldn't help but smile and she felt a few tears come to her eyes when she saw his tears of happiness. It would still take time for her body to fully heal from the radiation burns, but when they got to the Yorktown they would be able to take her to the hospital for further treatment. 

Scarlett looked at Jim. "She's truly a hero. She saved a number of lives today. I heard Lt. Vasquez was going to go in, but Amara went in instead."

-------------------------------------

Sofia was still trembling. Today had been...overwhelming to say the least. Guilt still plagued her about Amara (whom she didn't know was actually alive). She knew that could have been her instead. She heard her door chime and had no idea who it could be. She put on her robe and opened the door. She saw Scotty standing there....

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Back To Yorktown Station Stardate 2259.93 Empty Re: Back To Yorktown Station Stardate 2259.93

Post by Conleth Sun May 24, 2020 9:04 pm

Scotty had brought the old bottle of Scotch but when he saw Sofia...he didn't even care about it. He took her into his arms and they moved together back enough so her door closed. They looked at one another, not chirping a word and then he felt her take the bottle into her hand. He shifted onto his knees as he looked up her. Slowly, he reached up and opened the tie to her robe. Sofia was slight of build and the robe exposed just about everything when it opened. Gently he shifted forward and kissed her flat stomach. He kissed it again but applied more pressure and used his tongue in a more sensual way. They had worked side by side and saved one another's lives. They were a team that relied on one another. What was about to happen wasn't a very smart thing to do. But it was like a force of nature that was brewing between them.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 24, 2020 9:12 pm

Sofia knew what was about to happen was probably not a good thing for them to do, but at this moment she no longer cared. After everything that had happened today...them saving each other's lives...she needed to feel comforted. She needed his arms around her...she needed his lips on her. She took bottle of scotch from him and he shifted onto his knees in front of her. She didn't stop him when he untied her robe. She felt her heartbeat start to pick up when she felt his mouth on her stomach and she moaned softly when she felt him increase the pressure and start to use his tongue. She took a sip from the bottle of scotch and she felt her muscles start to relax.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 24, 2020 9:30 pm

Scarlett had protested but Spock finally made her turn in. Spock didn't need as much sleep and he could cover her absence. He had Sulu as well and Martin and Nathan on the bridge.

Leonard was in bed when he heard Elyse come into his quarters. He didn't move from where he lay on his side.

Sofia kissed Scotty's leg as she lay with her head half on his lap. They were naked, having just had crazy, passionate sex and she was feeling rather emotional about it. About it and everything that had happened. Scotty stroked her hair lightly as they laid silently together in her bed.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 24, 2020 9:35 pm

Elyse and Kal had just talked and after he left she headed down to Leonard's quarters. The door opened for her and she walked in and the door closed behind her. She walked into the bedroom and saw Leonard laying on his side. She didn't say anything. She slipped off her robe and then got into bed beside him. She shifted so she could move her arms around him. She was quiet for a while before she finally spoke.

"I love you Leonard."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 24, 2020 9:52 pm

The next morning Leonard awoke to the sound of Elyse sleeping. He was facing her and he touched her face softly. When her eyes finally opened he was looking at her and he gingerly tucked a bit of hair behind her ear. "If I were being honest, I don't even remember what we were fighting about," McCoy said. "I don't think I care anymore. I know you and Kal are friends Elyse. And I don't want you to think that thats a problem for me. Because its not. I know you love me, I feel it every day. And I love you Elyse...more than I show it. More than you anything," McCoy said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 24, 2020 10:01 pm

Overnight, the Enterprise had reached the Yorktown. Arrangements were being made to transfer Amara to the hospital, along with a few other crew who needed additional treatment. When Scarlett awoke Spock was not there and she could tell he had not come to bed at all. She got up and got dressed and went to the cafeteria. She found him there sitting with Jim next to Amara who was still unconscious. It made Scarlett happy to know that Spock had Jim as a friend...and that Jim had Spock as a friend. Spock technically had the con, but he was able to do what he needed to do while remaining at his friend's side. 

Scarlett walked over and looked at them. "What can I do to help?"

----------------------------------------

Elyse's eyes slowly opened and she found herself looking deeply into Leonard's. She felt a few tears come to her eyes at his gentle touch and his words caused those tears to spill over and slip down her cheeks. "I was so worried when I heard that sickbay had sustained damage. I wanted to go to you, but I couldn't."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 24, 2020 10:12 pm

"You're a good officer Elyse. The Enterprise is better for it. And so is everyone on it. "I had to let someone go...Elyse," McCoy said. This was especially hard for him because he was the man's doctor. "Crewman Graham...I was his doctor..." Leonard said. he was still troubled by that. The man was barely in arms reach and in a panic, McCoy closed the hatch. He knew by the sound, a moment later the hull was compromised but the guilt of it was still difficult to manage.

"But it made me realize Elyse," he said as he wiped away her tears. "How much I need and rely on you, on what we have," He said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 24, 2020 10:18 pm

Elyse looked into Leonard's eyes. Leonard had changed her life for the better in every way. Had she not met him, she would very likely be the Captain of her own ship right now, but she wouldn't be truly happy. She would simply be doing what she felt she needed to do...what she was supposed to do. Meeting Leonard, she had realized that there was so much more to life than just being the Captain of a starship and she wanted to experience everything that his love could offer her. 

"I need you too. I need your love...your support...your belief in me. I don't ever want to be anywhere where you are not because you make me a better person Leonard."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 24, 2020 10:36 pm

Leonard smiled as he shifted forward to kiss her and felt her kissing him back. He smiled as she smiled and then the distance between them shrank as they fought to remove their clothes.

Amara was transported to the Yorktown Hospital that was ran under Admiral Calcona. Kirk was transported with her. She was given a large hospital room and all sorts of tests were done soon after she arrived. A few of the Enterprise crew had been admitted as several of them needed prosthetics and replacement organs. Amara's skin was much better but she was still unconscious. Kirk was in a chair next to her as he read reports.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 24, 2020 10:48 pm

Amara's eyes slowly began to flutter open. She winced against the harsh lights above her and her mind desperately tried to remember what had happened. She remembered her lungs and skin feeling like they were on fire. She remembered James' face...glass separated them. She remembered wanting to be in his arms. She shifted slightly and groaned and looked over and saw James. 

"What happened?" she asked quietly. She felt weak and her mouth and throat felt dry. Looking around her she knew she wasn't on the Enterprise.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 24, 2020 10:59 pm

Kirk had a lot of paperwork and reports to file and fill out. This whole thing with Khan felt like a prolonged nightmare. He was wrogjting when he felt Amara stir. He set the padd aside and sat up so he was very near to her.

“You don’t remember? You got very heroic. You saved the ship, me and everyone,” he said,” as he took hold of her hand.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 24, 2020 11:05 pm

Amara felt like memories were right there, but she couldn't see them clearly. "Everything is kind of fuzzy," she said. She did remember Sofia though. "Sofia...is she alright?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon May 25, 2020 8:12 am

Kirk wanted to chuckle but his tight throat wouldn't allow that. The mirth just wasn't in him right then. "She is, but she was quite upset with you. She cited to me a dozen things you did wrong but the effect was nearly the same...the ship was able to warp out of there. Now, there is planet where the ship had been," he said. He was talking softly so their conversation was more private though there were injured men and women nearby.

"The doctors..." he wasn't certain he should bring this up now but the sooner it was out there, the sooner he could react to it. "They think Section 31 did something to you. Some Genetic Alteration. Did you know anything about that?" Kirk asked carefully.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon May 25, 2020 8:35 am

“Genetic alteration?” Amara asked. “They put me under for...something recently, but they wouldn’t tell me what they were doing to me. They said they were going to run some tests, but we never got to those before everything happened,” she said and then began to cough a little.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon May 25, 2020 8:46 am

"I asked because...it's illegal. If Section 31 did it, they got around that somehow," Kirk said. "There's other...alterations but the doctors dont know what they're supposed to do," Kirk said. "Oh and there's one more thing...If you ever do anything like that again, I'll bust your down to crewman 3rd class for life," Kirk said. "I thought I lost you baby," he said with affection.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon May 25, 2020 8:58 am

Amara looked over at James and into his eyes. She felt him take her hand into his. "I did what I had to do to save everyone. I couldn't let Sofia do it...I just couldn't."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon May 25, 2020 9:05 am

"We're here, back at Yorktown. I'm going to send a message to my parents. I want them to at least meet you before you go off an get yourself killed..again," he said. He kissed the knuckles of her hand. He did smile finally. Now that his mind began to realize that this was all real and that Amara was alive," he said. "My father is going to adore you but don't be surprised if my mother asks if you know how to cook," Kirk said.

Last edited by Conleth on Mon May 25, 2020 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon May 25, 2020 9:32 am

Having only vague memories of her real parents, Amara considered James' parents now to be her family. She had never met them, not even when she and James were at the Academy. The thought of meeting them was a pleasant one, although she hoped they would like her. She looked at James when he told her not to be surprised if his mom asked her if she knew how to cook. "Hey! I tried that one time." She had tried to cook for him one time without using a replicator and it had been an unmitigated disaster. Amara had never cooked before in her life...not even on Romulus.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon May 25, 2020 9:54 am

"You said those were pancakes but they looked more like burned cakes...I remember," Kirk said. He couldn't even bring himself to try them. They are really black. Kirk knew how to cook somethings. He could not avoid that with a mother who shunned Replicators.

"Captain...she really needs to rest," The nurse said. She was under strict orders from Doctor Chapel. "She's do to be moved tomorrow morning," she said. "Thank you," Kirk said as he looked at the nurse then back down to Amara. "I won't be far, ok?" He said. When she nodded he leaned over her and gave her a chaste kiss then stood up. Other patients nodded to him as he passed them. That and he shifted down to say a few words to them. It appeared to have boosted their spirits. Once he left Amara heard several patients talking about him and how he turned an impossible situation into a victory. They were also talking about those that they lost. What they liked about them and what they did that was hilarious.

-----------

Kirk was in a room with 2 Admirals and 3 Captain's. They were grilling him about the events involving Khan Noonien Singh. There was footage from the Enterprise and Spock and Elyse were with him. They were all in their dress grays and the Admirals were somewhat harsh and skeptical about Kirk's actions.

"After they murdered the scientists we knew we were dealing with a madman. I used that to my advantage. Spock was only following my orders Admiral, when he picked us up instead of just leaving. In my estimation, if Khan wasn't stopped, he would suck in more ships and be even more dangerous," Kirk said. All three of them had their hats cradled under their arms and they stood in a line at attention.

"Commander Turner, Do you believe that the lives of your crew could have benefited from the Enterprise leaving the area as soon as it was possible?" Captain Henessay asked. He was the Captain of the Exeter. he never liked Kirk and everyone knew it.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon May 25, 2020 10:07 am

Amara didn't want James to leave, but she knew he had to. She knew that he had things he needed to take care of and she knew that he would be back as soon as he could. Only minutes after he left she was asleep.

---------------------------------------

Elyse and Spock joined Kirk for questioning involving his actions regarding Khan. Captain Henessay of the Exeter was there and she knew that he disliked Kirk...everyone knew that. She knew that he was looking for any reason to make Kirk look bad. This situation with Khan had been...complicated. She knew that nothing they could have done would have been perfect or right. She knew she needed to choose her words carefully here.

"There's no way to know that Captain. We could have left and Khan could have simply followed us and taken us out. We did what we felt was right in this situation. The Enterprise does not leave crew behind."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon May 25, 2020 10:34 am

Henessay was very thin with a longish nose and dark, curly hair that was cut short. He leaned forward. "You passed up a promotion I hear. You're own command to stay aboard the Enterprise. A curious decision...for a Turner," he said with steepled fingers.

"Captain Kirk," Admiral Terrell said. "You are recently married. You as well Spock and you're wives currently serve with you is that right?" He asked. "It is but that does not change my professional attitude aboard ship. We are career Starfleet officers," Kirk said. "The Enterprise is better for the closeness among the crew. We care about one another and work together. Our success proves that it is working Admiral but, there is something that needs to be addressed," Kirk said.

"Amara Kirk, I want her Commission, reinstated. She single-handedly saved the Enterprise and the its crew with no hope for survival," Kirk said. "That kind of bravery and loyalty is exactly what makes an excellent Starfleet Officer," Kirk said. \

"You mean...the traitor?" Hennessay asked with a sneer. "I find your marriage to...her, to be highly suspect Kirk," Hennessay said. "Gentlemen, you saw the video from the engineering bay. And the danger was real," Kirk said. "I'm only asking for what she is owed and nothing more. Give her back her commission and leave me to be her Captain. I need her skills on this mission and you need me to go on this mission," Kirk said. Hennessay narrowed his eyes.

"Is that a threat Kirk?" he asked. "No, but I'm not certain I could be apart of an Organization that does not recognize selflessness and sacrifice. As I say, I only ask for what she is owed," Kirk said. The two Admirals looked at one another then nodded.

"Very well Kirk. We have seen the video feed. Amara Kirk will be given back her Commission with her current rank but she will not receive a Commendation. For her past crimes, consider this...breaking even. Any further crimes or heroic deeds will alter that balance just like anyone else Kirk. Remind her of that," The Admiral said. "You are dismissed," He said. and they all filed out of the room.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon May 25, 2020 10:45 am

Elyse looked at Henessay when he pointed out that she had passed up a promotion to remain on board the Enterprise. It was true of course, but she didn’t feel she needed to explain herself to him...or anyone. By now, her father would have heard and she knew she would be likely hearing from him soon about it.

She stood there quietly next to Kirk as he demanded Amara’s commission be returned to her. Elyse thought that it was right considering what Amara had done. Her act had been truly selfless and she could have died...she would have died had she not been genetically altered. She held her breath as they waited for a response and when they finally agreed she gave Jim a little smile. When they were dismissed she looked at him as they walked out.

“How’s she doing?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon May 25, 2020 11:09 am

"Better. She's healing quickly. The Enterprise took damage...again. So we'll be laid up here for a little while. I want you and Spock to alternate and see to the repair teams," Kirk said. "I'll have Bones check on the wounded...I've...got alot of unfortunate messages to write,:" Kirk said as he stepped away from them. Spock looked at her. "Take a couple of days Commander, Scarlett and I are fresh," he said. he would not say that he knew that McCoy needed a couple of days but it was implied.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next