The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vulcan Wedding Stardate 2258.112

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Vulcan Wedding Stardate 2258.112 - Page 2 Empty Re: A Vulcan Wedding Stardate 2258.112

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 17, 2020 11:54 am

Scarlett was finally ready to go out and join Spock before the priestess when suddenly a three Vulcan women appeared in her chambers. From the first moment Scarlett laid eyes on the woman she knew that she did not like her and that feeling of dislike grew as Amanda informed her that this woman was V'lith, the woman Spock was originally betrothed to. Scarlett eyed V'lith when she told her that she had come to contest the joining. "You will have to speak to him about that," Scarlett said. She was confident in Spock's love for her and his desire for them to be together. V'lith eyed Scarlett slightly. "I intend to." 

She turned and she and the other two Vulcan women followed her out of the chambers and outside to where the ceremony was to take place. She approached Spock and looked at him. "I have come to contest this joining Spock. You are mine and I will have you."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Vulcan Wedding Stardate 2258.112 - Page 2 Empty Re: A Vulcan Wedding Stardate 2258.112

Post by Conleth Sun May 17, 2020 12:05 pm

Spock stood and turned to face V'lith. He recognized her to a degree from his memory of her as a child. Spock's eyebrow drew up in surprise and concern. He took a moment to collect his thoughts. "V'lith, I do not dispute your right and now I see I should have come to speak to you. I admit my error in this. I request that you withdraw your protest," Spock said without emotion. Nor did his face show much but V'lith would know he was feeling alot. His feelings always intrigued her and she liked to elicit emotional responses in him.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 17, 2020 12:20 pm

V'lith's face remained expressionless and calm. However, she could see that Spock was far from calm, even though he tried to maintain an outward appearance of it. She wanted to elicit a strong emotional response from him. "This woman...this...human...has made you weak Spock. I'm rather disappointed in you. You appear to be turning more and more human everyday."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 17, 2020 12:42 pm

"As I am half human I will take your words as...an insult V'lith. I employ you to remove your contest. Scarlett is a good woman and a good Scientist. I care for her deeply and we're friends as well. I don't expect you to understand the meaning of friendship. It is a thing of humanity," Spock said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 17, 2020 12:54 pm

V'lith knew then that she no longer wished to marry Spock, nor would he marry her. She was quiet a moment as she looked at him. "I withdraw my contest. Marry Scarlett and live long and prosper," she said before turning and walking away. The other Vulcan women followed after her.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 17, 2020 1:05 pm

Sarek came into the bride's chambers. He had stayed out as was tradition but Spock had asked him to talk to them. Sarek still wasn't certain he approved of Scarlett but Spock was his son and only child. Spock had made him proud though he had never told him that. Spock was a troubled boy and had transcended that difficulty and made something of himself. A well decorated Science officer and commander of Starfleet. One of the few Vulcans that chose a life spent around humans. His robes were gold and red and his hands were clasped in front of him.

"V'lith has withdraw her contest, and Spock awaits his bride," Sarek said and then an Idea came to him. He saw the women suddenly relax and Amanda hugged Scareltt. She was near the point of breaking and she couldn't stop a few tears from falling. She hugged Scarlett.

"Scarlett, as your family was not able to attend, would it not be appropriate for me to stand in for your father and give you away? I believe that is the way it is done on Earth, is it not?" Sarek asked. Amanda was speechless by the offer. It was completely unexpected.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 17, 2020 1:20 pm

Scarlett looked over as the chamber doors opened and Sarek approached her. She thought he looked quite regal in his robes and she could see a bit of him in Spock. When he informed her that V'lith had withdrawn her contest, Scarlett breathed an audible sigh of relief that it was over. Now, she and Spock could be wed. As Amanda hugged her, she hugged her back, but Sarek didn't move to leave and what he said next brought tears to her eyes. She couldn't believe he was offering to stand in place of her father. She nodded a little as she wiped the tears from her eyes. She then hugged him for a moment before releasing him. "That would make me very happy."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 17, 2020 1:37 pm

Amanda came out first once the drums and gongs began to ring out. It was a slow rhythm and she moved in time with them. She would move to the left and then stand and wait. Spock was on his knees with his head down and his hands clasped in front of him in meditation. Sarek took Scarlett's hand and stepped in time with her down to where Spock and the Priestess were. He helped her kneel and then left to go stand on the opposite side of his wife. Scarlett had to lower her head and clasp her hands like spock was then close her eyes.

The Priestess spoke in Vulcan and she moved forward and put her hand on both Spock's and Scarlett's head. Scarlett had been instructed to empty her mind and focus on Spock. Spock had done the same and as she formed the mental bridge between them, the Priestess learned that the bonding had already happened. It was an imperfect bonding however and he focused as she made it whole and complete. Because Scarlett was human the sudden transfer of Spocks most intimate moments made tears fall. She saw his childhood and how difficult it had been. She saw how desperately he wanted the Approval of his father and how much he loved his mother. She saw why he joined Starfleet, again because the Vulcan council insulted his mother. He was such a noble man and then she felt his love for her. So long had it been suppressed but it flowed through her now in one, massive ball of emotion. He had felt strongly about her since the first time he had seen her. And he loved what she did to him during sex though he never said. That and her breasts. He liked looking at them. Spock was flooded with her as well...

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 17, 2020 1:51 pm

Scarlett wished that her parents could be here, but knowing that they approved of her marriage to Spock made her happy. She was also happy that she was able to partake in this Vulcan tradition. She wanted to learn as much about Spock's culture as she could as she would now be apart of it, if only in a small way. 

Sarek led her up to kneel next to Spock. She lowered her head and clasped her hands like Spock's and then closed her eyes. Because she spoke fluent Vulcan, she understood what the Priestess was saying. She felt her put her hand on her forehead and knew she was doing the same to Spock. Then, like floodwaters that had broken a dam, she felt Spock whole and complete inside of her. She saw memories of his childhood and youth and she understood his need for the approval of his father. Because he was half human she saw how difficult his childhood was and how he had been deemed an outsider. But what affected her the most was knowing that Spock's love for her had started from the moment he had seen her. She felt his love flow through her like a powerful river.

Spock would see Scarlett's childhood. It had been a happy one, though he would know that she missed her parents and her twin brother, Silas. She had told him about Scott Blake, the man she had met at Columbia University and fallen in love with. However, Spock would be able to feel the pain she had felt when she had discovered he was cheating on her. That had been the reason she had transferred to Starfleet. He would be able to feel her unshakable love for him that had begun the moment she had met him. It would be the truest thing he would have ever felt.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 17, 2020 2:19 pm

The Priestess removed her hands and the images, thoughts and feelings ended. Spock could have lived in that moment for all of him. Feeling Scarlett's thoughts, her hopes and dreams was a wonderful experience. They were bidden to stand and then face one another. Spock saw her for the first time and his mouth shifted into a grin for just a moment before he got control of his facial expressions. God she was beautiful! He thought. The Priestess had them join hands and she continued the ceremony. There was no official 'I dos here or exchange of rings. Them showing up was intent enough.

Finally they turned so that their back was to the Priestess and they were bidden to take their first steps as Husband and Wife until they were back into the Bride's chambers. Normally the Ceremony was done just before or during a Pon Farr and there was one room that had, what she could only describe as a Vulcan sex bed. It had a curved shape and she could image one or two positions that could be done upon it. Both made her blush though, one of those positions would not involve her facing him.

They continued through though and out into the gardens where they would meditate together for the first time. They each lifted a incense stick and lit it and set it into the holders. Then they knelt once more and clasped their hands and bowed their heads in meditation. This they would do for the remained of the day. As she closed her eyes she felt Spock's hand touch her hand. "I love you Scarlett," He whispered and then clasped his hands again.

That night there was more fasting so they retired to their room again and it was quite late. "I know that was difficult for you Scarlett. But I will make it up to you, if I can," Spock said. as he began to undress. He really had no idea how he could make it up to her. Maybe they could have a small ceremony with her family as well? Did they do that? he wondered.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 17, 2020 2:40 pm

Scarlett had never felt closer or more in tune with Spock as she did now. She knew he was her soulmate and she would spend the rest of her life doing everything in her power to make him happy and show him the love he deserved.

They spent the next two days mostly in seclusion in their room. They would not get another opportunity for private time like this for quite a while and they wanted to make the best use of that time. They did emerge for meals though and Scarlett and Amanda grew even closer. However, finally the day arrived where they had to leave. Their bags were packed and they knew the Enterprise was nearby and ready to beam them up. They said their goodbyes. For Scarlett they were tearful ones and then she let Spock have a few moments of privacy with his parents. Then, when they were ready Spock communicated with Scotty and they were beamed back aboard the ship.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2