The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vulcan Wedding Stardate 2258.112

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Vulcan Wedding Stardate 2258.112 Empty A Vulcan Wedding Stardate 2258.112

Post by Conleth Sat May 16, 2020 9:06 am

The first thing Scarlett noticed when she came out of the shuttle was the dry heat. The shuttle had been air conditioned as was a ship. The planet she had done field work on was cold as well. Spock had warned her but the only saving grace was that it wasn’t a humid heat. Even so, spock had brought with them plenty of water in a shoulder bag. And she would be drinking lots of it in intervals. Her throat had already felt dry but the first interval wasn’t for several minutes yet.

The landscape reminded her of Arizona, or parts of it anyway. Reddish and also greenish, jagged rock formations and sandy hills and open spaces. The Ambassador’s home though looked inviting. It was quite large and its design resembled some of the nicer estates back on earth though the decor was obviously Vulcan. There was some Earth influences but it was mostly Vulcan. In the shuttle Spock had explained to her that she could not touch the plants or eat any indiginous food. Some of it was safe but most of it, suitable for Vulcan’s could be harmful to humans unless it was prepared correctly. She could not drink their water though she could bathe in it.

As they moved from the landing pad toward the house the pilot and co-pilot took up their bags and followed them. Spock’s mother was dressed in a green, loose-fitting gown of a Vulcan cut and she had a shawl pulled over her head. She had dark hair though there was some gray in it now and dark eyes. She was handsome more than beautiful though Scarlett might suspect she used to be quite beautiful in her younger years. “Spock!” She said with obvious affection. “Mother,” Spock replied and the two of them embraced. Well, She embraced him more than he embraced her.

“Oh how I’ve missed you,” She said as she touched his face. She was a lean and slight woman but she looked well for her age. “I’d like you to meet someone,” Spock said and shifted to gesture to Scarlett. Amanda looked over at Scarlett and in that moment Scarlett knew she had been measured to the inch and weighed to the pound. “Mother, this is Scarlett, Scarlett this is my mother,” he said. All of the joy she had had in her face had faded as she looked at Scarlett and she held out a hand to her. “You may call me, Amanda,” she said in a frosty tone.

On the way there Spock had explained the situation to Scarlett. In Vulcan culture many families matched their children to other families' children. Boys and girls were betrothed, sometimes from birth. Spock had been promised to V’lith, a very beautiful Vulcan woman whose father was a Mathematician and mother was a Science Officer on a Vulcan Frigate. He had shown her pictures of her and though she was quite lovely, she was not for him. Scarlett had likely seen that right away, as did Spock who refused to be pushed into that.

“Well, shall I show you to your rooms?” Amanda said as she looked at Spock.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

A Vulcan Wedding Stardate 2258.112 Empty Re: A Vulcan Wedding Stardate 2258.112

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 16, 2020 9:38 am

Scarlett was both excited and nervous to be able to visit Vulcan and to meet his family. She knew that Spock was close to his mother and she wanted to try and ensure that things went smoothly for his sake. On the way to Vulcan, Spock had told her about the food and water and had warned her about the dry heat. However, the most important thing he had told her about was that he had actually been promised to a Vulcan woman named V'lith. Scarlett had been rather surprised about that and she started to worry that his marriage to her was not going to go over well. However, this was his decision and she intended to try and make a good first impression. 

As they came in for a landing, Scarlett got her first glimpse of the Ambassador's estate. In some ways it reminded her of estates on Earth, but in other ways it did not. As they exited the ship and moved towards the house Scarlett spotted a mature woman dressed in a Vulcan style gown with a shawl pulled over her head. She immediately guessed that the woman was his mother. She stood back as Spock and his mother greeted one another. Then, Spock turned to introduce her. Scarlett smiled at her, but the woman standing before her did not smile back. She felt herself being judged inch for inch and she suddenly felt extremely self-conscious. "It's lovely to meet you," Scarlett said as she shook her hand. Scarlett glanced worriedly at Spock. When his mother mentioned showing them to their rooms she remained quiet. She decided to let Spock answer. She was fine with them being in separate rooms, but she wasn't certain how Spock felt.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 16, 2020 10:47 am

“Mother...We will only need one room. As I told you in my message, the bonding is done. The wedding is a formality now,” Spock said. “I’ve spoken to your father Spock and the bonding can be undone,” she said. And noticed the surprised look in both of them. Her voice softened as she regarded their looks to one another.

“Scarlett, I very much appreciate very much what you did for Spock during his hardship. But there are obligations involved and they can not just be set aside,” she said. ‘I’m sorry Spock, but I must know’ Amanda thought.

Spock’s face took on a serious edge to it that Scarlett had seen before.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 16, 2020 10:48 am

Scarlett was shocked to hear that the bonding could be undone. Judging by the look on Spock's face, he hadn't known that either. Scarlett had been trying to remain quiet, but she saw Spock's face take on a serious edge to it and she knew she needed to say something before he did.

"Amanda, I need you to know that your son and I love each other...very much," Scarlett said with a gentle voice. "We've been in love for quite some time and even though we were separated from each other for a while that love remained. I can see how much you love your son. He and I are happy together. Don't you want him to be happy?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 16, 2020 10:49 am

Now it came to it. Spock who had difficulty showing his emotions, let alone expressing them. And that was what Amanda wanted. Spock looked at his mother for a long moment and Amanda knew that this moment was a pivotal one. Spock said that his father would be difficult and oppose this union. His grandparents thought that he, being the ambassador to Earth, marrying a human woman was...logical. But there was no assumed necessity here. This was just Spock being indulgent. As the moment began to expand Spock could feel the tension rise in Scarlett.

“I’m in love mother, and one room is acceptable,” Spock said in a very neutral tone. Amanda’s while body appeared to relax and once more she lifted up her hand and you he’d Spock’s face. “Oh Spock, that is all I could hope for you,” she said tenderly as moisture cake to her eyes. Spock could feel Scarlett’s emotions shifting as well. Spock shifted and held his mother’s hand.

Amanda looked at Scarlett. “We will need to be a united front for your father Spock,” she said. “Together I believe we can convince him that this marriage is based on love,” she said.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 16, 2020 10:55 am

Scarlett was holding her breath. She hoped she hadn’t crossed a line and just made things worse. The moments of silence seemed to drag on forever and Spock would be able to feel how tense she was becoming. Finally, Spock spoke and, to Scarlett’s surprise, his mother suddenly appeared happy and relaxed. It was then that she realized that she had been testing him. She breathed out a sigh of relief and gave Spock a little smile. She knew that convincing his father would be much more difficult, but having his mother on their side was at least something.

“Thank you,” Scarlett said as she stepped up and hugged Amanda.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 16, 2020 11:39 am

Amanda showed them to their room. The house was spacious but there was not alot of light. Vulcan's preferred dim light and there were filament candles on shelves and in various places around the living room. The furniture was made of some kind of dark wood and had odd slopes and gilt on it. There were various sculptures and paintings and other pieces of art around the house but it still felt...emotionally cool when she stepped through it and down the hall. The room they were led to was a large bedroom. The bed was a queen sized bed and looked fairly comfortable. The bed and furniture in here was a little different, more common to her eyes but still held a look of Vulcan craftsmanship. There was a small meditation shrine in the corner of the room and candles all over like in the living room. There was a bathroom and as Amanda showed them, Scarlett saw the large round tub that was submerged into the floor. There were candles around that as well and on shelves on the walls. Spock looked at Scarlett as she looked at that knowing full well that it appealed to her.

"Dinner will be at 1800 hours," Amanda said and the morning meal is at 0800," she said. "Spock gave me a list of things you like so I've planned meals to take that into account. I'll..leave you too to unpack and freshen after your journey," Amanda said and closed the door after her. Spock looked at Scarlett. "Thank you Scarlett...for..doing all of this," Spock said. "Though she did not say it, it means alot to my mother that we are including them and the Vulcan traditions into our marriage," Spock said. "My father will not be easy to sway if it can be done at all but he loves my mother in his own way," Spock said. "I hope that me choosing to follow the Vulcan traditions does not offend you Scarlett," Spock said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 16, 2020 2:36 pm

Scarlett looked at the house as they were led through. She knew how to speak Vulcan fluently and knew a little about their culture, but she wanted to learn as much as she could since she was going to be married to a Vulcan.

The room they were given was large and had a nice size bed that looked comfortable. The candles gave the room a romantic feel, even if that was not the intention. However, what appealed to her the most was the sunken tub in the bathroom. She saw Spock watching her out of the corner of his eye with the slightest smile on his fave as she looked at the tub.

His mother left to give them some privacy to unpack and get settled in. Scarlett looked over at Spock after he said he hoped that following the Vulcan traditions wouldn’t offend her. She walked over to him and gently placed a hand on the side of his face as she looked up into his eyes.

“Of course not. These traditions are apart of what makes you you. I’m honored to be apart of them. I want to learn as much about Vulcan culture as I can.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 16, 2020 3:19 pm

What Scarlett said pleased Spock though only his eyes showed it. And he wondered what the future would bring for them. In any case, he wanted these 2 weeks to be a vacation for them. Especially for Scarlett. Human's needed time to unwind and he wanted her to have that. The wedding would be stressful enough.

"There is a little variance for Vulcan ceremonies so if there is something that you'd like, you can consult with her. I would suggest though that your clothing be of a Vulcan style during your stay here. She can help with that as well," Spock said. "Now, I must wait to speak to my father. He already knows about us, and about my intentions to marry you but he had never responded to my message," he said thoughtfully. They had begun to pack. There was plenty of drawer and closet space for everything.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 16, 2020 3:59 pm

Scarlett wanted to please Spock’s parents. She intended to do whatever they asked of her. She nodded when Spock suggested that she wear Vulcan style clothing while on Vulcan. Scarlett was easy going and she was actually excited about immersing herself in their culture.

They began to unpack and Scarlett glanced over at Spock. “Perhaps later we could try out that tub,” she said with a little grin.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 16, 2020 4:27 pm

Spock looked at Scarlett doubtfully. "I don't know, I might need...a little persuasion for that," Spock said with a very straight face. He knew full well Scarlett would make it worth his while and get what she gave in return. It was...acceptable to think of themselves as husband and wife. He liked considering her as his wife.

The Ambassador had returned in time for dinner, he always tried to these days as he was getting older. At the table, The Ambassador sat at the head of the table with his mother on the other end. There were 2 spaces on each side and Spock and Scarlett sat across from one another closer to Amanda than the Ambassador.

"Father, I'd like you to meet Scarlett Wright. Scarlett, this is Sarek, my father," Spock said. The Ambassador looked at Scarlett but if he showed any emotion at all she would not have seen it. When she tried to extend her hand to him he extended his to hers and shook it once then let go and lowered his hand. He addressed Spock.

"It is acceptable to see you Spock, I only wish it was under different circumstances," Sarek said. "Serek, they've come a long way for our blessing on their union. Won't you give it? They are in love and already bonded," Amanda said. Sarek didn't like hearing that and he raised one eyebrow. "And what of V'lith? There can be no Koonutla without that understanding," Sarek said.

"Father, the last time I met V'lith was when we were children," Spock said. "For generations our culture thrives with such practices. And what would be to gain from marrying this...human?" he said. "Any offspring would become further polluted by human shortcomings," Sarek said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 16, 2020 5:47 pm

Scarlett smiled at Spock and knew full well that despite his straight face he was smiling inside. She enjoyed thinking of them as bonded. Being able to truly feel and experience his feelings was incredible.

After they finished unpacking, Scarlett went to talk to Amanda about some Vulcan style clothes. Amanda arranged to have some delivered, but for that evening she gave Scarlett one of her gowns to wear. It was a beautiful blue color that matched her eyes. There was a head scarf as well that Scarlett draped around her head. She knew this meeting with his father was going to be tense and she wanted it to go as well as possible.

When dinner was ready, she and Spock joined his parents in the dining room. She felt her nervousness grow as Spock introduced her to his father. She extended her hand in greeting and after a moment he accepted it. She sat there quietly as Sarek began to speak. She could see things were going downhill...fast...especially when he mentioned offspring. She glanced at Spock because they both knew the likelihood that she could become pregnant was very, very small. She winced as she wondered how he was going to react to that.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 16, 2020 6:27 pm

Spock wondered if his father was intentionally trying to illicit an emotional response from Spock. Spock had accomplished much, even for a Vulcan. “Scarlett has agreed to observe the Vulcan way father. Our marriage will be a Vulcan ceremony. Her accomplishments are not small,” he said. “What you take as fact I find to be...offensive. I will marry Scarlett and no other,” Spock said.

“Sarek...look past your disappointment and try to be happy for Spock. Our son is in love,” Amanda said and gave them a smile. Sarek considered what Amanda said. Spock had had so many difficulties while growing up. Wasn’t this a logical choice for him?’ He thought. But he had ‘hoped’ for so much more. His departure from the Vulcan science academy was the first step away from the tradition of his family. From this point on future generations would become less and less Vulcan. But...he could not stop that anyway, only slow it down.

“Very well, if this woman is who you want then I will accept her into this family,” he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 16, 2020 6:50 pm

Scarlett looked across the table at Spock when he informed his father that he wouldn’t marry anyone but her. He would see her love for him shining brightly in her eyes. To her great relief his father finally agreed to the match. She smiled at Spock and the rest of the dinner was spent with them asking her questions. When Amanda asked about her parents she looked over at her.

“Both of my parents work for Columbia University in New York. My father is a Physics Professor and my mother is a Mathematician. A love of science and learning was built into my DNA.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 16, 2020 7:37 pm

The rest of the evening was spent discussing the Wedding. Amanda went over what was involved and like Scarlett assumed, there was alot of kneeling and reciting and meditation. It was a slow ceremony which melded tradition with Vulcan logic. Serak's family had since died either by old age or by serving for the Vulcan Defense Fleet. Amanda's family would not be there either so it would just be a small wedding. The meal was called Plok-Tar and seemed quite bland to Scarlett. Amanda had a few spices on the table though and she helped Scarlett make her dish more palatable.

After dinner there was some Spiced Tea and Spock asked his mother for a Vulcan Port that vaguely tasted like a sweet, dry grape with a strong after taste. He set down the copper tray with the small bottle and 2 small glasses on the table that sat between 2 padded lounge chairs just outside on the patio. The temperature was still warm but not nearly as badly as during the day. The moon was a deep red and Spock stood like a statue as he waited for Scarlett to come outside and join him.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 16, 2020 9:40 pm

Scarlett was quite interested in hearing about the details of the wedding ceremony. It was going to be extremely small and intimate, but she was perfectly fine with that. She knew it was just a formality at this point, but it meant a lot to Spock and his family so she wanted to ensure that she did things correctly. 

After dinner, Scarlett helped Amanda clear the table. She wanted to get to know her a little better and they talked for a while before Scarlett went to find Spock. She found him out on the patio. She smiled as she stepped out to join him. She walked up to stand beside him and looked up at the moon. "Are you happy that we have your parent's blessing?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sat May 16, 2020 10:34 pm

Spock looked back at Scarlett and offered his arm to her. As they stood side by side Spock shifted so that Scarlett was in front of him and his arms held her around the shoulders. "A Scarlett moon, Scarlett," he said. The landscape beyond reminded her of a desert but with the glow of the moon it was like it was on fire. "I am...surprised that it went so well with my father," Spock said. "He was...not very understanding when I was a child. Nor was he pleased when I chose Starfleet over the Vulcan Science Academy," Spock said. "So I very much wanted to do one thing that he would approve of," he said. "But I've learned recently, that I should do for myself and for you," Spock said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sat May 16, 2020 10:40 pm

Scarlett smiled as she felt Spock's arms encircle around her. They stood close together and she looked up at him and into his eyes. "I can understand wanting the approval of your parents...all children do in one way or another. But what ultimately matters is if you yourself approve of your actions. I'm happy were doing this. I'm sorry that the Captain couldn't join us. I know you would have liked to have had him here."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 17, 2020 9:32 am

"Jim has his hands full. Especially with 2 of his bridge officers on vacation," Spock said as he looked at her. He let go of her to pour the Port liquor. He shifted back and handed her one then slid his arm around the back of her waist as they observed the moonrise. A much more popular event on Vulcan than sunrise do to the temperature and the colors the moon iliicits in the barren landscape. Amanda had given Scarlett a headress that she had worn during her wedding. These headresses were very ornate and they held the heraldry of the caste and family that she was marrying into. Since it was the first human into this family she wanted to give it Scarlett and start a tradition of their own. She hoped she'd give it to her daughter should she marry a Vulcan. After they viewed the moon for a while Spock spoke.

"So, is the tub filled and ready for us?" Spock said. "I thought you might like us to be intimate in it tonight," Spock said without emotion.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 17, 2020 9:44 am

Scarlett was awestruck by the colors of the moon and landscape as the moon rose higher into the sky and being there with Spock made it that much more special. She sipped her port as they stood there a while in a comfortable silence. Scarlett had been honored when Amanda had given her the headdress she had worn during her wedding. It was beautiful and she knew it would make Spock happy that she chose to wear it. 

They finished their glasses of port and Scarlett couldn't help but laugh and grin a little at what Spock said. "Wow...such dirty talk," she teased with a loving grin. She was happy and it showed and even though Spock was keeping his emotions very much in check for the moment she knew he was happy too. "Yes, the tub is filled and ready."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 17, 2020 10:17 am

One of Spock's favorite things was to undress Scarlett himself and have her do the same to him. It involved a certain sensuality where no one spoke and it gave them a chance for their bodies to be revealed to the other as if it were the first time. It also worked to increase his desire for her. The water was hot and it took Scarlett a little bit to get used to it. Once she did though Spock saw her relax. He refilled their glasses then set them down on the edge of the tub before he got in himself. For him the water was just warm but he said nothing about that to Scarlett. It was still nice, the sonic showers on the ship were not suitable for coupling in it. That and they were quite small. The tub was quite large and round and jets pushed the water around them to help retain its warmth. There was a smooth seat shelf in 2 places around the tub and they sat on them awhile and just enjoyed the turbulent waters for a time until he felt her shift to straddle him.

Spock let Scarlett take control in this and he felt her take him in hand as she kissed him. Spock was a rather large man compared to Scarlett, most Vulcan's were tall. And as a result, he was quite large for her to take without some prior preparation. And so as she touched him he touched her. Making love in the water was a different experience. But her being so relaxed seemed to work well. He only held her as she did all the work and it brought him pleasure to see that she was feeling it too. Unlike him, Scarlett showed what she was feeling. Spcok really liked that and this time they orgasmed together though he had to delay his until she was ready.

Drying off like the undressing was very satisfying, Scarlett was very beautiful in form and touching her in intimate places always pleased him as well. Amanda had given Scarlett several sleeping gowns that she thought would fit her but Spock told her to wear what she wanted. Scarlett usually wore something less stylish and more comfortable and that was fine with him. Spock wore black pajamas to bed always but tonight...he decided to wear nothing at all for Scarlett.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 17, 2020 10:30 am

Making love to Spock was something Scarlett would never grow tired of. Spock was a complex, complicated being torn between two very different worlds. The Vulcans were a species without emotion, while humans were a species of extreme emotions. Spock usually attempted to control his emotions, but when they made love she could not only see his emotions in his eyes, but she could feel his emotions as if they were her own. Scarlett knew it had taken a lot for Spock to actually tell her he loved her, and even if she never heard him say those words again she could actually feel his love for her, which meant even more than hearing him say the words.

As they got ready for bed, Scarlett couldn't help but notice that Spock's pajamas were...unused even though he was already in bed. She smiled a little to herself and walked over to the bed in her robe. She let the robe slip off of her shoulders and then cascade down to the floor and Spock would see that she wore nothing underneath. She slipped into bed beside him and they moved close together. In Spock's arms, Scarlett felt safe, whole...and most importantly...loved.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 17, 2020 10:49 am

The days seem to fly by and Spock took Scarlett all over Vulcan and showed her the places he thought were the most beautiful and the most significant. They ate as a family every evening and at night, when they were alone, they learned what the other liked and wanted and what made the other feel good. The bond made that much easier to do and they became much more intune as a couple. If Spock had been a full Vulcan, He might give Scarlett what she needed but he would not need for himself. The pleasure might be there but the necessity for pleasure for him, would not exist. Thus the reasoning for Pon Farr. Now that they had sex regularly, Spock may never experience the Pon Farr again.

Amanda and Scarlett had spent time as well, shopping for a dress. Vulcans had similar traditions as far as the male not seeing the bridge until the last moment. The dress was a compromise to elicit a reaction to both sides of Spock’s personality. His human side which appreciated beauty and her female shape and his Vulcan side that valued tradition over personal preference.

Spock had received a transmission about what had happened aboard the Enterprise and now, more than ever he knew he needed to return there to help his friend who he knew was going through a difficult time. When he and Scarlett retired for the evening, he showed her those transmissions. That night they were not in the mood for sex but he took comfort from her flesh being next to his. He did not approve of what Jim was doing but he would not begrudge the man for wanting to be close to someone. He thought it was a good thing that Amara was gone. And perhaps, Kirk would learn from this. At least he hoped he would.

The next night Amanda informed them that Spock would be sleeping in his old bedroom. This was a human tradition and him not seeing the bride until the ceremony would be observed. Spock bid Scarlett a good night kiss and then he left her and went to his room. He still ‘felt’ her though and knew she wanted him with her. To his surprise, he felt the same and sleeping apart had proven to be...difficult.

That morning Amanda appeared and actually woke up Scarlett with a huge breakfast in bed. To her surprise, it was a human breakfast. Pancakes and sausage. Butter and syrup. Strawberries and cream with Mimosas. Spock on the other hand began to meditate when he woke and would fast for the day as was the tradition for a Vulcan male on the day of his wedding.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun May 17, 2020 11:04 am

As the days wore on and the day of the wedding grew closer, Scarlett became more and more excited. She knew it was just a formality, but as a human woman she wanted the ceremony. Scarlett spent time with Spock and with his family. She grew closer to Amanda in particular and they even went out dress shopping together, which seemed to please Amanda in particular. When Spock received the transmissions from Kirk about what had happened with Amara they both could tell how depressed and upset he was. They both knew that they needed to get back to the Enterprise as soon as they could. Jim was going to need his friend. 

The night before the wedding, Spock and Scarlett were separated. Scarlett had not slept apart from Spock since they had been bonded and it proved to be difficult for them both. However, at some point Scarlett did fall asleep and in the morning she was awoken by Amanda who brought her a large, human breakfast. The smell of the delicious food caused her stomach to begin growling and she ate a little bit of everything and drank a Mimosa. She then bathed with scented oils and after she was dry Amanda helped her to put on her dress. They had chosen a cream colored dress that wrapped around her body and featured a sheer, lace overlay and a train. Amanda helped her style her hair and then the headdress was put on. Scarlett wore the Vulcan necklace Spock had given her and when she looked at herself in the mirror she smiled happily.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun May 17, 2020 11:33 am

Amanda surprised Scarlett with a bouquet of off white and red flowers. She informed her that red was Spock's favorite color and had her choose a red lipstick that she knew he would like. The wedding ceremony was held outside ofcourse. There were rune carved stones set around in a semi-circle. Those in attendance either stood or knelt on a small off white pillow. The priestess wore a large headress and an off white and copper ornate gown. She was very old and was adorned with alot of Vulcan jewelry. She showed no emotion as Spock came down. He was dressed in a shimmering off white robe with a red cloak. He wore no head dress but he did wear a copper broach to hold the cloak in place that was the symbol of his family.

There were guardians beside each stone with long, spears that pointed to the sky. There were 2 pillows just before the priestess, one for Spock and one for Scarlett. As Amanda and Scarlett waited a Vulcan woman with two others behind her appeared in their chambers. She was tall and lean and was very beautiful. She had long, black hair and coppery skin. She had large, dark eyes, slightly slanted. "V'lith," Amanda whispered to Scarlett. V'lith was dressed in a dark violet robe that seemed to shimmer in the light.

"I have come to contest this joining," the woman said. "By all rights, Spock is mine," she said. Amanda's eyes widened in anger, fear and outrage. "V'lith, Spock does not want you," Amanda said. For some reason, she was acting extremely upset and concerned. Scarlett would not understand that. "Spock is in love V'lith," she said. "An irrelevant emotion," V'lith said. "I contest this woman's right to this joining," V'lith said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum