The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MS3T2 A Tale of Two Stranges (May 1996) - (March 2001)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MS3T2 A Tale of Two Stranges (May 1996) - (March 2001) - Page 3 Empty Re: MS3T2 A Tale of Two Stranges (May 1996) - (March 2001)

Post by Conleth Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:12 am

Strange thought about what Isabella asked. "I'm sorry for your loss. I can look into it but, Isabella, I looked into what they are doing and how Strange is doing it. If I modify the timeline now it could have an adverse affect on what the Strange from your timeline is doing. Two stones being used at the same time? I have a deep concern about that. They could cancel one another out. If that happens, you might be trapped here," Strange said. "You and those that came for you," He added.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

MS3T2 A Tale of Two Stranges (May 1996) - (March 2001) - Page 3 Empty Re: MS3T2 A Tale of Two Stranges (May 1996) - (March 2001)

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:36 am

Isabella's heart sank in her chest as she saw her one opportunity try and make things right slip through her fingers. She felt tears come to her eyes. She thought for a moment about just having Strange try it anyway, but she couldn't take that risk. She looked over at Tony and she saw him looking at her. She walked over to Tony. "Could we talk for a moment?"

They walked to another room and she looked at him. "I think you should take James. I know the argument you're going to make about not being a good father but I've seen you as a father. You're amazing. You and James have a connection. Living here with you he would remain where he belongs and would be able to see his grandmother. He doesn't belong in my timeline and you know that. I know you do. You could change this boy's life for the better and in doing so you would be doing more than a little good in this world."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:50 am

Tony's disappointed look didn't change as he listened to what Isabella said. He had already considered taking care of James. He knew no one else could and it was clear Isabella was leaving. "Ya know. I really don't know what the other Tony saw in you to get him to marry you," he said. "I will take care of the boy, don't you worry your little heart out about that...if you even have a heart. "I think Loki did that Tony a favor when he brought you here," Tony said. "He certainly did a number on us," He added.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:09 pm

Isabella felt like Tony had just slapped her across the face with what he had said. She just looked at him for a moment before she finally spoke. "I do have a heart Tony and I have searched it for the right answer and unfortunately there isn't a perfect one. However, I know in my heart that taking him with me would be the wrong decision and I know that one day when you've experienced more of what I've experienced working with the Avengers that you'll understand that too. You don't know what I know. You haven't seen what I've seen...but one day you will. Despite your harsh words I wish you nothing but the best Tony because I do love you...more than you will ever know." 

She didn't say another word, but took out this timeline Isabella's cell phone and placed it on the counter. It had the information for James' grandmother in it. She then turned and walked away. She found James and she reached out and she gently touched the side of his face. She spoke to him gently and her words seemed to put him at ease. 

She had a feeling that Kate and Steve would go to this timeline's Dr. Strange. "I think perhaps I should wait for them at the Sanctum. That's one place they would know to look for me."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:22 pm

As she stepped away Tony glowered at her back. "Jarvis, scrap the Mark II. I'm done with that project," Tony said before he headed out onto the terrace. He did not want to watch Isabella go.

Strange felt..awkward witnessing all that. Though he didn't hear everything that had been said he gave Isabella an encouraging look. "Ready?" He asked and opened up a portal. He did not use the eye, just his normal magic and then stepped through to the sanctum.

He saw how upset she was and he put his hand on her shoulder. "Look, Tony will take care of the kid. He just...well, I think he just really liked you," He said. He didn't know much about who these Avengers were or what Tony meant by the 'Mark II' but his words had a finality to them. Like he was done with something. He didn't know what.

-------------------

Steve went to a payphone and looked up the number for Isabella's parents. Unfortunately, he didn't find one that could be her father. Or her brother. Frustrated he tossed the book back into the booth. "They're not in there!" Steve said as he racked his brain to figure out where they could go.

"What about SHIELD? No...no, they'd ask too many questions and likely take us into custody. Same for the CIA," He said as he thought about where they could go.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:30 pm

Isabella heard what Tony said and it shredded her heart into tiny pieces, but she could only hope that one day he would continue the Mark II. She knew the incredible man he could become. She wanted to say something to him, but she didn't. She knew it would only make things worse. She nodded to Stephen and she stepped through the portal to the sanctum. She had to fight back tears as the portal closed behind them. 

"I know he will. I suppose I just love Tony so much that no matter what timeline he's in I hate disappointing him."

-----------------------------------------

Kate sighed and thought for a long moment about where Isabella might go. "Ok, so she gets sent here. I doubt she would go to SHIELD and if she went to her parents I think they would think she's lost her mind. However, there is one person in this city that might believe her...Stephen Strange. We know he's the Sorcerer Supreme at this point and the sanctum is on Bleeker Street."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:35 pm

Steve wasn't certain Strange would even be here but, what the hell, they had no other leads at this point. They hailed a cab...

Strange made Isabella some herbal tea to calm her nerves and made her eat a cranberry muffin. He was concerned about her. She seemed...distraught and upset. "So these Avengers you spoke of? Who are they?" He asked just to engage her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:44 pm

Isabella sipped the tea and it did help to calm her nerves. She hadn't eaten breakfast so she nibbled at the muffin to try and eat something to keep her strength up. "The Avengers are a team that Tony and I helped to form. At the moment the team consists of Steve Rogers, Kate Blackwell, Logan, Natalya Sokolova, yourself, Tony, and me. The purpose of the team is to protect the world and citizens from evils that threaten to destroy it." She looked across the table at Stephen. "Tony needs to become Iron Man in this world. I think perhaps you could help encourage him to finish building the Mark II, that's one of his suits. He has a great destiny he needs to fulfill. I don't know if the same evils will threaten this world, but I do know that this world will not be the same without him."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:03 pm

"Well, maybe he just needs time..." He said. He was going to add. "To get over you," But he left that part out. He was trying to soothe her, not hurt her. "These Avengers sounds...noble in scope and spirit. I do know of a man named Bruce Banner. They call him the Hulk. He's being hunted though so he's been difficult to find. There are two others. Hawk Eye and The Black Widow. And another man named The Black Panther. Unfortunately, I'm not much of a leader. I'm pretty secular...and I have my work here at the Sanctum," he said. Tony would be a good leader for them but Isabella being here and what happened. He wasn't certain if damage had been done there. What would be, would be he decided and let the thought go.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Interesting," Stephen said with a grin. "Lets see who this is," He said and moved to answer the door.

------------

Steve and Kate had finally arrived and Kate rang the doorbell. The place looked old. Steve had been here a couple of times...Well, not 'here' exactly. But at this address. Strange opened the door. "Ah, friends of isabella's I presume...some in," He said and shifted to let them come in. And, as they came into the foyer, there she was.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:10 pm

Isabella smiled a little as she listened to the names Stephen listed. She knew most of them. She hoped that maybe Stephen would lead Tony in the right direction when it was time. However, when she heard the doorbell she looked over and her breath caught in her chest. When she saw it was Kate and Steve she nearly started crying. Kate immediately rushed over and embraced her friend.

“Oh, Isabella. We were so worried about you! I’m so glad we found you.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:12 pm

Steve hugged her as well and saw how she looked. The forlorn look in her eyes concerned him. "Are you alright? What happened? He asked. Strange looked on and said nothing. The less he got involved with these people, likely the better. So he remained silent.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:15 pm

Isabella thought about telling them, but she decided against it. She didn’t want to worry them more than they already were. “I’m fine. Just tired. It’s been a long couple of days, but I’m ready to go home.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:27 pm

"We need to get to Central Park," Steve said. "I can get you there quickly," Strange said. "Just a moment," He said and used his magic to get them there. Once they were there They saw the 'Other' Strange and the green portal he was holding open for them. "Well, its about time," he said though it only had been a few hours. The two Stephen Stranges regarded one another but did not speak to one another. Stephen smiled and nodded and then ported himself away, leaving just the 4 of them.

Seeing no reason to stay or linger, the 3 moved into the portal and came out in central park again. It was suddenly warmer and the sun was shining. The birds chirped and the trees were full of fragrant green. The Grass was freshly mowed and several people were walking their dogs in the distance. She was back.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:54 pm

Isabella looked over at Stephen and she gave him a little smile. She could only hope that things were going to work out in the end. She stepped through the portal with Steve and Kate and they emerged in Central Park on the other side. She looked over and saw Tony...her Tony...there looking at her. She felt fresh tears come to her eyes as they rushed towards one another and embraced.

“I missed you so much,” she whispered to him.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:01 pm

"I missed you more!" He said as he kissed her passionately. He kissed her lips, her cheeks, her chin, her forehead and even her head. He held her tightly and buried his face into her hair. Steve scratched the back of his head and looked at Kate wondering if they shouldn't go to their room before they saw too much.

"Well, alls well that end well I suppose," Strange said. "You know where to find me," He said and then made a portal and was gone.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:13 pm

Isabella was so relived to be home. She just wanted to get back to the Tower and sleep for a few hours. “I’m so ready to go home,” she said as they walked towards the car. “How long was I gone?”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:17 pm

"Too long!" Tony said as he helped Isabella into the limo. He fixed her a drink and handed it to her. "About 4 days in all I think," he answered. "Serena missed you. She's not been herself at all," He said as he looked at her. "Neither as our bed been the same," he added. He needed that. The connection between them. It kept him whole and happy and able to do what he needed to do. She did alot for him and he demanded alot from her but she accepted that role with open arms. She was like the pillar that kept the entire machine running.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:23 pm

Isabella couldn’t wait to see Serena and pick her up and hold her in her arms. In the back of her mind she did think about James, but she felt confident that she had made the right decision there. She just hoped that Tony would eventually be able to forgive her.

Kate looked at her. “So, what was it like there?”

Isabella took a sip of her drink. “It was like this world, but things were different. I’m just glad you all were able to come and get me.”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:26 pm

"You'd have done the same for us. We agreed we'd all come back or none of us would," He said. "Loki has alot to answer for. He needs to stop treating us like we are his playthings. This is our world. He needs to stay in Asgard and mind his own business," Steve said. "His brother...Thor? Needs to put him on a better leash," He added. Tony held Isabella's hand and would not let it go.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:08 pm

Isabella was furious with Loki. Something needed to be done about him. She began to think that talking to Thor might be the best option. “I agree about talking to Thor. We can start there and see what he says.”

She noticed that Tony was holding her hand and wouldn’t give it up. She gave his hand a reassuring squeeze and smiled softly at him. “I’m alright Tony,” she told him softly.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:18 pm

And so they arrived back at the tower and all the security personnel were quite pleased to see Isabella again...especially Richard and ofcourse Happy. The tower was much like she had left it and Sarah waited there near the elevator with Serena. Serena's eyes lit up once she saw her mother and her arms went out for her and she began to cry. Once Isabella took hold of her though her cries ceased though she still sniffled. Sarah cried too. Her and Isabella were close.

Tony had the nights dinner catered from Isabella's favorite Italian restaurant in New York. If he had had more time he would of had it flown in from Italy but this would suffice. Everyone was in good spirits now that she was back. The wine flowed and no one said anything when Isabella decided to turn in early. They all knew she was likely exhausted. Tony wasn't tired but he let her curl up on his lap with a pillow. He stroked her hair as she slept and eventually he went to sleep as well.

When Isabella shifted, she realized that the bed was very cold. She reached for the covers but there were none. No covers and no Tony beside her. When she opened her eyes it was very dark in the room and Jarvis did not respond to her when she asked to turn on the lights. She knew she was still in her and Tony's room but the darkness had an eerie, paleness to it. That and she wasn't wearing any clothes. Not a stitch.

"Hello Isabella," Loki said as he came to sit at the end of the bed. He had a dark grin on his face and his eyes drifted across her nakedness. His grin grin grew larger when he looked at her.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:40 pm

Isabella took Serena into her arms and held her tightly as tears streamed down her cheeks at seeing her toddler daughter again. Serena said “mama” over and over again as she clung to her mother. Isabella eventually had to give Serena to Tony so she could hug everyone else. It was wonderful to be home and she accepted some wine and slowly relaxed. She was glad when Tony surprised her with an Italian dinner from her favorite restaurant and she ate with Serena perched on her lap. Isabella was exhausted and pretty soon after dinner she began to fall asleep. She certainly needed a good night’s sleep and with Tony stroking her hair she fell asleep.

Something caused Isabella to awake with a start. The room was pitch black and Tony wasn’t in bed beside her. Jarvis did not respond to her request that he turn on the lights and she quickly realized that she was completely naked...not only that, but that she wasn’t alone. Suddenly, Isabella saw Loki as he came to sit on the bed. She saw his eyes gaze over her naked body and she tried to reach for a blanket, but none was there.

“What have you done Loki?” she demanded in an angry voice.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:51 pm

"Why would any man want such a scrawny female," Loki said as he looked at her smaller breasts. He shifted his dark eyes to hers. "This is a dream Isabella. Alot can happen in a dream. I could do whatever I want to you...but, you really don't interest me. I wanted to thank you. I've...made a decision. I'm going to leave you alone," he said. "Surprised? I thought you might be. I've decided to switch places with my counterpart in the reality you just left. After what you've done there...and I truly want to thank you for that," He said with a smile. "I think my plans will suffer a much smaller resistance there," he said.

"The Beyonder...Your puny mind won't know who that is, helped me shift you out of this reality and into another. Unfortunately, he removed your counterpart. By accident ofcourse...he's...not well. "I doubt your mother will take your disappearance well regardless if Tony Stark explains it or not. His departure from becoming Ironman is of great interest to me. I owe you a bit of thanks for that," he said. "This suits me just fine," he said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:36 pm

Isabella’s gaze narrowed at Loki as she listened to him. She was rather surprised when Loki announced that he was going to be leaving them alone. Her eyebrows raised suspiciously at that. She knew that there was more to it than just that and that worried her. When he told her what he was going to do her eyes widened in horror. They then narrowed back to an angry glare.

“You leave him alone Loki!”

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:20 pm

Loki laughed. "I have no intention of interfering. The last time I looked up on him he was quite inebriated," He said. "You've done more to him than I could have. And it provides me with no small amount of entertainment. Your mother took the boy ofcourse. He may notice in a day or two," Loki said with a pleasured smile.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next