The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MS3T2 The Press Conference (April 1996)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MS3T2 The Press Conference (April 1996) Empty MS3T2 The Press Conference (April 1996)

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:53 pm

Frank said he would drop James off and he wished her luck as he kissed her goodbye. He wanted to go with her to the press conference but they were at a critical time in the house building and he couldn't call off to be there with her. She sat in a black, leather chair as the makeup artist put makeup on her face. She also adjusted her hair so that it had more wave to it and it was down and free on her shoulders.

A man she knew as a young Phil Coulson was there along with James Rhodes who she had come to call Rhodey but he didn't know her in this timeline. "Hello Mrs. Castle, I'm Phil Coulson from SHIELD," he said and paused to see if she'd need more clarification on the organization. When she didn't see to he continued. "We're going to have you come up and answer a couple questions but we'd like it if you stuck to 'this script'," he said as he handed her a few cue cards. On them was statements like. "Our team in the CIA, using advanced satellite data narrowed down the area enough for our Air Force to locate Mr. Stark. We've extremely happy that Mr. Stark was found and that the terrorists that had abducted him were dealt with in a swift and just manner'. He waited for her to read the cards.

"Does this suit Mrs. Castle?" he asked her.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

MS3T2 The Press Conference (April 1996) Empty Re: MS3T2 The Press Conference (April 1996)

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:04 pm

Isabella felt extremely nervous. So many memories of her time being held in Kazakhstan came flooding back to her. Then, there was Tony. She did love Frank Castle, but she also loved Tony and she doubted she was going to feel any different being here in this world. She just wondered if he was going to feel anything towards her. If so, it would answer the question that had been plaguing her mind. 

Isabella wanted to stand up and hug Rhodey, but she knew that he didn't know her in this life. In her other life they were good friends. Then, there was Phil Coulson. She had met Phil around the same time she met Rhodey and she trusted him completely. She took the cards from him and read through them. She wasn't quite so certain that was what she would have said, but she simply nodded.

"Yes...this is fine."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

MS3T2 The Press Conference (April 1996) Empty Re: MS3T2 The Press Conference (April 1996)

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:10 pm

The press was ready and Rhodey said that Tony was on his way there. The stage was set and from where she was she could hear Obadiah talking and answering questions. Isabella was brought out with them and she stood behind Rhodey as they listened. "So, without further ado, I'd like to bring out the CIA Agent that was instrumental in locating Tony. Mrs. Castle, would you step up and say a few words please," Obadiah said as everyone began to clap for her. As she came out Obadiah was there to receive her and his hand rested on her shoulder and shifted to her back a moment. "Mrs. Castle," He said again and then gave her the floor and stepped back.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:18 pm

Isabella wanted to lash out at Obediah but she knew she couldn't. She stepped forward to the podium and pulled out the cards that Phil had given to her. She knew the truth about what had happened, but she could not reveal that. She began to read from the cards. She feared that if she veered off from them in any way that she would end up revealing too much. Once she was finished the floor was opened up to any questions the reporters had for her. Isabella was trying to focus, but she kept thinking about Tony.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:23 pm

A male reporter raised his hand and stood up. "Mrs. Castle, Mrs. Castle!" He said louder than the others. "What specifically led you to believe Tony Stark was in those hills?" he asked then sat down.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:27 pm

Isabella looked over at the reporter who shouted out the question. "Well, I studied maps of the area, satellite data, and reports written by the military and I was able to offer a strong idea of where I thought Mr. Stark was being held. I've been doing this kind of work for my entire CIA career so I felt pretty confident in the fresh perspective I could bring."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:32 pm

"Mrs. Castle, Mrs. Castle!" Another reporter said and looked down at his notes. "Seeing that three CIA is primarily comprised of men, how did your male colleagues take it when you were the one that actually successfully located Mr. Stark? I mean...the whole Air Force couldn't locate him. You not only found him in the right place but also at the right time. "How can you explain that?" He asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:37 pm

Isabella looked at the reporter. "I was simply able to offer a fresh perspective and a different way of looking at everything. As for finding him at the right moment that turned out to be simple luck. There's no other way I can explain that."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:53 pm

"Oh, Mrs. Castle! Mrs. Castle!" A woman with long, red hair said to get her attention. "Considering how Mr. Stark is with women, would you go out with him if he asked you out?" she said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:57 pm

Isabella looked at the female reporter. "I'm a happily married woman. I am just happy that Mr. Stark was found and is safe now."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:01 pm

"Like that ever stopped him," she said with a smirk and everyone in the room laughed. At this point Obadiah moved over toward her. "Ok, so it appears that Tony has arrived and is coming inside," he said. His hand 'touched' her bottom briefly as he gestured for her to move back to where she had been.

And then there he was. Tony Stark with his left hand in a sling. His face was a little banged up but otherwise he looked healthy. He was eating a fast food cheeseburger and he was flanked by Pepper Potts. The reporters went nuts but Rhodey and Phil ushered him out and into  another room. The reporters shifted and sat down.

Last edited by Conleth on Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:05 pm

Isabella had to fight to keep herself from punching Obediah in the groin when he touched her bottom. She knew it was far from accidental. Had Frank seen that the man would be missing his arm right about now. Her heart however was beating fast as she saw Tony come in. So many emotions came over her. She just needed to see what happened when they came together. She wanted to go into the room with him, but she forced herself to remain standing right where she was.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:14 pm

Obadiah continued to talk as they waited for Tony to come out. After several minutes Tony and the others came out of the room. "And there he is, the man of the hour, Tony Stark!" Obadiah announced as Tony came up to the podium. He had cue cards in his hand and Phil and Rhodey moved to be near him. "Tony, how was the beach!" A reporter yelled and everyone chuckled. "Hot...sandy, you know, sand gets everywhere," He said quickly before he looked at the cards again. Before he read them though he shifted back to Rhodey. A few hushed words were exchanged and Rhodey surreptitiously gestured toward Isabella.

"So, I'd like to thank..." He began and Rhodey said something and he shifted back to the podium. "Mrs. Castle for my safe return," he said. "Ya know, the whole Mrs. thing is kinda formal, what's your first name?" He asked. The room was watching him and then everyone's eyes shifted toward her. Tony smiled as he looked at her. His eyes took her all in and in that gaze she knew she had been weighed and measured to the ounce.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:19 pm

Isabella saw Tony's eyes take her in. However, as his eyes met her own she felt such a connection to him that it nearly toppled her over. In that moment she knew that no matter what timeline she was put in that she and Tony would always find each other...that they were meant to be together. She knew she had to find a way to get home where she belonged...back to the Tony Stark she knew and loved....back to her daughter Serena...and her family, both immediate and extended. She felt something in that moment and she knew Tony did too that could only be shared by them. 

"Isabella."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:28 pm

"Well...Isabella, thank you for finding me," Tony said simply and his eyes lingered on hers a moment before he tore them away. "There were reports that a manned prototype suit was spotted flying near where I was found. I never saw anything like that," he began but another reporter cut him off. "They're calling it Ironman," she said. "And the rumor is that you built it while in captivity and escaped your captors," she said.

"Well, that would be...well, quite frankly, amazing, unprecedented and pretty incredible," he said as Rhodey coughed then leaned over and said something to him. Tony once again lifted up the cue cards. "The fact is," He said and his eyes looked right at Isabella. "I am Ironman," He said and the entire room exploded.

Isabella did not get another chance to talk with him and she was taken back to her home from the press conference.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:34 pm

Isabella wanted to talk to Tony, but she was quickly ushered out of the room and put into a car that took her home. Of course the news was talking nonstop about the press conference and Tony's revelation. In her world Tony had not revealed this information so soon. It had come after he had defeated Obediah. She was alone at the house and she decided that she needed to get out and go to work. Perhaps Renee had some information regarding the strange vehicle. 

She got changed and then she took the subway down to the New York Division of the CIA. After passing through security, she headed up to her office. She barely got in and turned her computer on before Renee came bursting in and closed the door behind her. Clearly, she had seen the press conference.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:15 pm

Renee had been waiting for Isabella for hours it seemed and once she saw her come down the hall she cut the conversation she had with Milt, short and rushed over.

"Holy SHIT! You were amazing! I had no idea Tony Stark was so HOT! Oh My Gawd Isabella, what was it like!? Next to Obadiah you were like a little girl. He's HUGE!" She said. "And I bet he had a big dick too!" She said excitedly. "I mean...Frank big," he said. Isabella had made the mistake of talking about Frank's...anatomy once to Renee and she had never forgotten about that.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:21 pm

Isabella's eyes widened and she blinked at what Renee said. "Renee! Would you keep your voice down! I never should have told you that." She sighed as she thought about Obediah. She nearly shuddered as she imagined him naked. It made her want to gag. "Obediah is a creep. He was openly ogling me and he touched my ass. I didn't get a good feeling from him either. I don't think he's the trusted advisor that Mr. Stark thinks he is." Of course Isabella knew that to be true, but she couldn't say so to Renee.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:53 pm

Renee grinned like a fool and then her face grew more serious. "Damn, I almost forgot! I traced the plate to that car. It's registered to us. I went down to the motorpool and found out who signed it out," She said. She had been holding gray Dossier folders in her hands and then she bent over and set them down on Isabella's desk.

"These two guys aren't CIA Agents. They aren't Anything. Look, their files have been redacted. It's like they don't exist," She said. "Just their names and I'm willing to bet, those are not their real names. Hun, whatever it is...whatever reason they are there...it's...well it's not to sell subscriptions to playboy. These are serious heat Izzy. Garotte you onto plastic kinda guys," She said and then she got more serious. "I know Frank has a military history. Is....is he in some kind of trouble you don't know about?" He said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:59 pm

Isabella looked at the two Dossier folders, but was frustrated to see that nearly everything had been redacted. However, just knowing that the car belonged to the CIA motorpool was enough to make her anxious. She knew that in her other life that Frank's wife and child had been killed because of things he had done in the military, but everything about this life was different. She wasn't so sure it was that. However, she needed to take this seriously. 

"I...I don't know. At least, I don't think so."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:03 pm

"Well, they're not there just to be there. You need to talk to Frank," Renee said. "I could talk to Alonzo. See if he can find anything out but...these guys aren't in the chain of command here. I don't know who they answer to but they answer to someone. I could tail them...find out who they answer to?" Renee asked.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:20 pm

Isabella shook her head and looked at Renee. "No, I don't want you doing that. You may have already placed yourself in danger by giving me this information. I'll talk to Frank when I get home tonight and see what he has to say. Thank you for giving me the information that you could."

Renee left and Isabella looked at the files a little more. However, it was difficult to concentrate as her mind kept drifting back to Tony. She missed him and wanted to go home.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:22 pm

As she lingered in her office her phone rang. When she picked it up it was Lucielle at reception. She sounded stressed. "Mrs. Castle...I tried to stop them but...but they just went past me. Their in the elevator!" she said nervously and half out of breath as if she had chased them, whomever 'them' was.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:26 pm

Isabella blinked as she picked up her phone to hear Lucielle in reception inform her that someone was coming up in the elevator. She began to feel rather nervous as she wondered who it was. However, before she could ask there was a knock at her office door. She hung up with Lucielle and walked over to open the door.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:32 pm

Once she opened the door she had to back up because young men and women began to bring in roses. Dozens...hundreds of roses all in expensive looking vases. Some vases were tall, some were large and round. Every rose was in bloom as if freshly picked and expertly arranged. The men and women smiled at her as they set them down then left. Behind them Tony Stark came in. He was wearing a tan suit with an off white shirt and a light blue tie. His hair was styled just so and his goatee was well groomed. That and his scent, though not overpowering the flowers, was intoxicating. He had a card in his mouth. He pointed at it for her to remove. Once she did and turned the white card over it read.

'For The Beautiful Woman Who Found Me
There Will Never Be Enough Roses'

-Tony

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next