The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Heal A Broken Heart? (October 2000)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How to Heal A Broken Heart? (October 2000) - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Heal A Broken Heart? (October 2000)

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:55 am

Natalya dropped her beer bottle to the floor as Logan grabbed her and slammed her against the door with his hand at her throat. She didn't move to attack him or defend herself. She just let Logan speak. However, what he said shocked her. He had loved her? No one had ever said those words to her before. She had enjoyed her time with Logan, but had she loved him? She wasn't certain she even knew what love was or how to recognize it. However, as she stood there looking into Logan's eyes she knew she felt...something for him. She decided to do something stupid...and something Logan might attack her over. She leaned forward and kissed him. It wasn't a crazy passionate kiss, but something more gentle and meaningful.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to Heal A Broken Heart? (October 2000) - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Heal A Broken Heart? (October 2000)

Post by Conleth Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:10 pm

Logan had seen it coming but it was he who was holding onto her after all and pulling away did not occur to him until it was, ofcourse too late. Her scent filled his nose and her lips were very soft and wet. His head screamed, 'No no NO!' But his body just reacted and kissed her back. Not hungrily like he felt. But in a searching way as if to recall what kissing her had felt like.

Logan had left the X-Men because of a woman, would he leave the Avengers because of one too? He had pulled back from their kiss. If the kiss had showed him anything it was that he was always going to have strong feelings for Natalya. He could forget the things she had said to him during that time. But not the things they did together. He doubted she could fake all of that.

"I tried being 'just friends' with a woman and I left because I couldn't. "I can't be 'just friends' Natalya," He said softly and though he didn't let her go. His grip on her was like a safety net for him right then. And now the truth came out though.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:36 pm

The tension between them had been broken by the kiss, but it had been replaced by unanswered questions. She noticed that Logan didn't let her go, but his grip on her had lessened to a more gentle touch. She listened to what he said and she looked into his eyes.

"The truth is Logan is that I did have feelings for you and I still do. I still think fondly of our time together. You were the first and only man who I ever thought of after a mission was over. I hate that I hurt you and I don't want to hurt you again. I think that I want something more between us, but I want it to be completely real this time and I'm not ready for that yet. I'm still figuring out who I am now and I don't want to be in a relationship where I don't know that. Can you give me some time to heal?"

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:44 pm

"All I have is time," Logan said as he narrowed his eyes at her. He had to try to trust her or it wasn't going to work. If he could start with that than it would take time anyway to build what they had back up. There was nothing conventional or easy about Logan. But this is what he thought he needed, at least for now. Slowly Logan released her and backed away. He looked to want to say more but he held his tongue, for now.

"You better go or they'll think something bad happened in here," Logan said.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:50 pm

Natalya could sense that Logan wanted to say more, but he didn't and she decided not to push him. They needed to take things slowly this time and figure out what they needed. Natalya had never actually been in a real relationship before. She had only ever been used and abused by men so she was going to need time to figure that out. Trust, however, was the first thing that they needed to build between them.

She nodded and stepped away from him. She paused a moment before looking back at him. "Maybe we can try to have a drink together again sometime." She then opened the door and walked out.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2