The 4th Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A House Cat (August 1998)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A House Cat (August 1998) - Page 2 Empty Re: A House Cat (August 1998)

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:20 pm

Logan smiled. "good enough to eat," He said and then leaned down and began to suck on her nipples. They felt nice in his mouth and felt them grow even harder as he swirled his tongue around them. She was reacting to what he was doing, He felt how wet she had become on his fingers. That and the small, noises of pleasure she made. He shifted up off the bed in order to get his pants and shirt off. Once he stood he heard her shift on the bed. And, once his shirt was off he smiled again when she situated herself for him. She cupped her breasts and pushed them up just enough to make them look even larger. He knelt beside the bed and pulled her toward him suddenly. She squeaked by the sudden movement but then settled back as he spread her legs open and began to lick her center. He let her guide him to what felt the best for her. Her sounds and how her breathing and heartbeat changed when he was doing something right for her. Eventually he felt she was sufficiently ready and he shifted and guided her hand to take hold of him. He was certainly ready but he wanted her to know it too.

Conleth
Admin

https://adsr.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:26 pm

Ava grinned a little as Logan guided her hand down to take hold of him. "Big boy," she whispered naughtily in his ear and grinned again at his reaction to that. She was more than ready for him and she pulled him up onto the bed on top of her. She looked into his eyes for a moment before she wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him deeply. She moaned softly as she felt him press into her. She hadn't been with a man in close to a year and she was rather tight as a result.

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:36 pm

It had been a long while since Logan had been with a woman but he still knew what to do. She felt rather snug at the beginning. The initial stretch forced a moan from her and him too and then he settled into her. He snaked an arm under the small of her back and grabbed at her breast with his other hand. She kissed him deeply and he felt her tongue seek out his as he made love to her. He had a surprise for her. He doubted that she had ever been with a man that could orgasm more than once without stopping. He let the first one go, he couldn't hold it and he thought she noticed but since he didn't stop, she didn't stop him. He powered through and began to get soft for a moment but then hardened again soon after. Finally he felt her stiffen and groan as she orgasmed. He came soon after and they collapsed together and passed the bottle of rum back and forth until they fell asleep.

Logan woke up before her and he decided to leave her sleeping and leave her room. He paused when he saw Tony and Isabella shift to look at him. He only put on his jeans and flopped his shirt over his shoulder as he sauntered up to get a cup of coffee. He saw Isabella's displeased expression.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:49 pm

Isabella and Tony were alone in the kitchen. Steve was downstairs working out and Sarah was changing Serena. They had been discussing the upcoming board meeting when they heard Ava's door open. Isabella looked over, expecting to see Ava. Instead, she saw Logan, shirtless, saunter out of her room. There was no question of what had happened. It was quite obvious. Isabella wasn't happy and that showed on her face.

"Logan, Ava is grieving. You can't just take advantage of her like that."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:05 pm

"Whoa there mama bear. Though its not any of your business, she...came onto me," He said as he got down a cup and poured a cup of coffee. "I was watching a movie and she was just there," He said. "Well, how was she?" Tony said in drollish fashion.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:11 pm

Much like Steve, Isabella felt protective of Ava. She was responsible for her and wanted to make sure she was alright. She sighed and rubbed her forehead a little. However, when she heard what Tony said she looked sharply at Logan.

"Don't answer that question." She sighed again and moderated her tone. "I know it's none of my business, but just keep in mind that she's been through a lot."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:58 pm

"You are heard Mrs. Stark," Logan said in that way he did when he thought she was being overbearing. Logan moved past the kitchen and moved to his own room to get dressed. Tony turned back to Isabella. "Well, she does have nice..." He began but a sharp look from her made him stop short and he sipped his coffee.

"You're not her mother Isabella. People grieve in their own way," Tony reminded her but in this case, he thought she was probably right. Logan came back with a new shirt and began to make his pancakes.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:05 pm

When Ava awoke, she was alone. She was hungover from the bottle of rum they had finished off the night before and her mouth felt like cotton. However, she felt...satisfied. She got up and showered and then got dressed. She could smell pancakes and knew Logan must be cooking. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and then stepped out. Isabella and Tony were sitting at the table with their coffee. She moved over and grabbed a cup and poured herself some. She glanced over at Logan.

"Morning."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:37 pm

Logan looked up from the pan and he smiled at Ava. "Mornin," He said and glanced to see if she still was not wearing a bra. Ava was a very sexy woman after all and he wanted her to know he thought so. "Do you like pancakes? I'm making banana walnut pancakes," he said.

"Did you...sleep well?" Tony asked?" Though he looked at isabella briefly as well.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:43 pm

Ava saw Logan looking at her chest and she couldn't help but smile a little. She was wearing a bra. "Yeah, I like pancakes. I never would have pictured you as the type to cook though," she teased a little with a smile.

She heard Tony's question and she noticed the pause. She glanced at Logan and wondered if they knew. "Uh, yes...I slept well."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:22 pm

"Good...good, I know you're still grieving Ava but, when your ready, I'd like to talk to you about the Avengers," Tony said. "For now, avail yourself of the tower. If you want a tour I'm sure Logan or Steve can help you with that. The lab is off limits though," he said.

Logan shrugged. "I make what I like," he said as he poured some batter into round pancakes on the hot griddle. Steve yawned as he came up toward them and poured himself a cup of coffee.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:30 pm

Later that afternoon Logan gave Ava a tour of the Tower and also talked to her about the Avengers. She had never been apart of a team before, but Logan convinced her to give it a try. After the tour was over, she walked down to Isabella and Tony's office and knocked. She entered when Isabella told her to. Tony was holding Serena and Isabella sat in a chair near him.

"So, I've decided that, if you're willing to give me a chance on the team, I would like to join."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:38 pm

"Well, then you can report to Steve and train with us. We usually select our members Ava. And though I don't care for Frank Castle, he told us about how you handled those mobsters. But I will be honest. Your quest got Gideon Mace. It has to be over. Your thirst for Vengeance has to be over," Tony said.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XslvrstarX Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:46 pm

Ava looked at Tony and glanced at Isabella. Isabella said nothing and decided to let Tony handle this. Serena looked up at her father and then looked over at Ava. Ava hesitated she didn't know if she could ever fully let go of her need for vengeance, but she would try.

"It's over. I want to start a new life. I'm tired of being alone and I feel like I could do a lot of good if you'll just give me a chance."

XslvrstarX
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conleth Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:51 pm

"Then welcome aboard Ava," Tony said as he bounced Serena on his knee. She giggled and tried to grab hold of his goatee.

Steve was just finishing up his warm up when he heard someone approach him. He looked up and noticed that it was Ava. He sat up and wiped his face with his towel.

"Hey, how are you feeling today? Tony told me to get you into training. Well, the first thing is to adapt a workout schedule. If you want to spar, you will need to do that with and without the talisman," he said as he stood up. "Why don't you go get changed and lets see what you got," He said with a smile.

Conleth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2